It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens will "comeback" in a official way this year!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
hi mates,im a new member here and i salut you all.

my english it's quite horrible some times,,but if i have understend it good this place is for members predictions...so i will make one:

starting this year(2004) aliens will show us (slowly first) that they realy exist,in order to start a huge planetary operation.

sure,,,i know you will think that i am crazy, or im joking,,,,but this is what i belive due to personal experiences.

thx for your time reading this anyway!

i wish the best for all the member here,im happy to be a new one

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Why do you think this will happen and how why and when ......planetary operation?

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
kangaxx
Can you tell us a little about your "personal experiences"? I'm curious about what those may be and what your predictions might be.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Yes please tell us MORE about your personall experiances and WHY you have come to this conclusion??........Every single year since 1970 I have believed that THIS IS THE YEAR they will finally show themselves.................but so far it never happens, so I do hope you are right.
Someday.....they just....MIGHT!
Kay ser ah ser ah.

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
i realy can give more information,my only problem is my llittle knoledge of the english language,i have a lot of dificultie to explain seriusly matters in english.

besithes that fact,my experiences and my life have teach me that each time we try to proof something "weird",the only thing we usualy get is give more strengh to "the ones" that want to hide that informations from the public at all the costs.
usualy too...each time some one asks for proofs,,,the only thing they have in mind its know what proffs we have in order to transform/twist that information,giving some stupid excuse. take note that i am not saying that you people are like them,but for sure,in a web site like this one, they are here infiltrated too,as they hare in all the places where "the truth" can be Talked/knowed!
i just will give some info about... althou it will be just my words.nothing more because i will not give "fuel" to the "ones" that work for the huge "desinformation services" arround the world.they are nasty and dangerus any time!

i have beed abducted 2 times,one at 15 years old and the second at 21.i have 34 now.

after the first time my life (the way i feel and see things) was changed for ever.
i am one of the lucky ones that have not been in a "bad" abductee experience.
the life forms that i have meet,was from one of the "good" factions,(they are 3 diferent alien factions in this planet right now)this faction was who have created all you see here (biologicaly speaking) they are a kind of cosmic federation where almoust 2000 diferent spicies working togueter terraforming new planets and "seeding" life in them.(i know all the story about the human creatures( we),and our planet, but it is for sure toooo long to write it here.
other faction are not aliens at all...they live inside our planet,in huge underground caves,huge as you can't imagine! but they are the pure cretures from this world, because they have envolved from the surviving dinossaurs after the great cataclism that have exting almoust all the life here! tha cataclism was a kind of bomb that the evil alien faction have droped in a war at that time with te good faction,the bomb was droped in what is today the central america. but something have go wrong and the bomb have in a quemical way reacted with the hidrogen in the ocean water and it was amplified behind our imagination!the world have been reoactive for 200 years and the evil ones have left.the good ones have tryed to "clean" the plannet again,and the "dinossaur childs" have migrated to underground cave worlds prepared by the good faction.
the evil have returned 1700 years later thou...
they are from another form of universe,a place where the carbon molecule is not the basis for biolife.
they look like the classic "greys" in chape.but they have diferent color skins and they ahve a reptile aspect,and we call them reptilians for a easy speak now.
they want 2 things from us:
i know this will look weird,but they need HUGE amount of Cooper. and they'r race have a "hive" mentality,they do not have thoughts of they'r whown,they are commanded in a telepatic way. and one of the atributes of the humans is our capacity to think for our selfs.they want to learn that,and they abduct a lot of humans and other animals for experiences,trying to learn this. ...omg sorry this post was too big now...i will resume. our good friends have "look" for us and have helped us too many times in the planet history,( we are the 7th generation of humans),and this year they will start to show to all the planet they realy exist,because a great planetary event will take place in a few years,and they need time to do some things(and save a lot of us)
for strating they will shou up times to times in diferent places of the planet,that is the right way because the secret organizations will can't undle that. they will show so many times that will be impossible to negate they'r existence in any way. and because if they appear in a "rush" way many people can even die, some ones in terror,some ones in fanatic clans and so on.
ok all the information i assure you its too long for here mates, i hope this informations can help you understend why i sayed what i saued in this topic.i know that i will be desbilived by the "controled" ones...but i dont care,because the truth is more important them all,even then my life, and for all the ones that have "realy ears,and realy eyes" i know that the few info i have give now will be like a little treasure for them ,and they will know that they are not ALONE for sure in any way

thx for reading this loooong text, and very very sorry for my horrible english

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by kangaxx]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
P.S.- sorry,i know that this kind of subject should be in the "aliens" forum,but i make this topic with a wish to make a pretiction...thats why i have putt it here.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I read you fine and clearly Kanga...your doing a fine job with your English language. I am not doing any better than you and its my only langauge LMAO

QUESTION: is this BIG CATASROPHY that seams to be coming our way, the up coming POLAR SHIFT?

I keep thinking/FEELING the polar shift is crucial....possibly deadly. I keep wondering IF the Alien lifeforms are attempting to rescue some of us?????? what do you think about this???

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
yes friend,,i will try to explain why they need to help us right now:

something related to the sun magnetic field will change between 2012 and 2017,they know about that for almoust 3 centurys.and this will make here a polar shift.
in 1950 they have "prepared" a huge planetary teleport system for our planet can be save of that cataclism.(this teleport door is only build of energy,its not solid or mechanical)
in 2017 the earth will go throught that portal,and we will be "transfered" to what we can call a 4rd dimension universe for some thounsad years. althou the "travel" in self was not a pacific one.all this "3rd" dimension matter will need to realign and addapt to the natural high vibration of the new dimension. and a great catasrtophe will happen any way during the major "travler shift"!
besitehs all this. the reptilians are not happy at all..becuase they came from a very low vibration universe,and they cant "folow" us to continue they'r experiences and to "suck" our cooper ! because the high molecular vibration from the 4rd dimension will kill them and destroy they'r ships. so they are trying to control the biggest number of human minds and governements, and they are trying to start a chaos period here. thats because of that the good ones need to came back now,they need to inform all the planet and stop theyr evil plans before we kill this planet and us in self( do you notice how people looks weird and insane each day passed?bad things happening in all the places each time more and more?,it's just reptilian influence)they are the ones that realy do pacts with our governments, and our leaders are so estupid that they actualy think they are gaining something...lol,when in the fact for the reptilians we are nothing more then "meat", and if they do pacts is for they'r pruposes only,lieing to our leaders,and giving some little new technology.
i hope i have unswered your question .

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I see a problem with your info kanga.
You say those aliens (can't remember which ones, the reptiles?) have a hive mentality and can't think for themselves, which means there must be one "queen" alien somewhere controling them all correct?
If so then how can these aliens "want" to have free will like humans do?
If they have the free will to want something that the "queen" doesn't want them to want, aren't they already free thinkers?

I believe your prediction however. I think that once the aliens show themselves the government will tell the public they are invading and that the whole world must unite, into the new world order in order to win the fight... but no one will know the truth so everyone will agree. Just my thoughts there.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Crazy look here, but This chap says that the Aliens are going to save us from this disaster, colud it have anything to do with that thing down in antartica...
It was a thread on here a while ago, some American scientists put up a weather balloon and it come back with a different date from years ago..
Just thought this could be a possibilty as if you were going to put something on earth, why not put it out of the way down in antartica with very minimal person about...Any one else have anything on this ???

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
i will explain that to you faceless friend:

they have high forms of life forms that guide them yes, but i never sayed that thay are "tyranized" by they'r rulers!!! they'r leaders thik if they race reach a individual mentality,they will became much more powerfull! they are so dependents from the hive mentality that if something or some one "cutts off" that conection they die instantaneosly. so as you can see its a great weekness they have! avoiding that , they will became more powerfull,and they will can "explore" the universes for they'r wishes in a much more "free" way.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   

colud it have anything to do with that thing down in antartica...
It was a thread on here a while ago, some American scientists put up a weather balloon and it come back with a different date from years ago..
Just thought this could be a possibilty as if you were going to put something on earth, why not put it out of the way down in antartica with very minimal person about...Any one else have anything on this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

clocks and dates don't measure anything but the human preception of time.. if we traveled through time holding a calender and clock they wouldn't change realitive to the time we were in

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
ok kanga......
I know ohters will call us CRAZY....but.....this is THE SAME thing friends of mine have been relating to me for YEARS now....friends of mine who have experianced true abductions. This is ringing TRUE with all my personal 'bells'...............
I believe you to be wise, and worth paying attention to on this subject.
I am on this site searching for answers that ring true for me.......and being of an empathic nature, I can glean true information as oposed to DISinformation. I am not trying to GET anybody to be ON MY SIDE per say.....I am looking for the answers for myself and my family.

YES the polar shift WILL happen, there is geological PROOF its happened before, its a cycle of this planet.

YES I am one of the believers that the reptilians are from a hive mentality. It makes sense WHY they are so obsessed with humans.
Kanga, Ive sent you a u2u message, and I am hoping to begin an ernest friendship with you.......I believe you have information I want to share in.
Dont allow naysayers to ruin your attempt to TELL people what you know, for there are people like me who hunger for the knowledge you obviously posses.

Tell us more...........

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 03:03 AM
link   
lol...i now that all this information have "wake up" meny people here,,,i have a lot of u2u,but because of the "antiflood" protection i can't unswer all them at once,,,so it will take some time till i can replay again to you again.

all that i was saying there is just a very very small part of all the truth,i have just take a little bit about somethings i think are extremly important to you to know. when i have been abducted for the 2nd time i have asked "zillions of questions, and all of them have been unswered. so i think if i want to say all, i need to write a book or something like that..lol

althou i am at your disposal to unswer any kind of questions you have,even about the great ""human kind" misterys, i have a natural explanation for almoust all of that "big" misterys",and i am realy thankfull to our "alien friends" the honnor to have been henlightned me in that!
this topic have envolved in a "kind" i was not expeted...so plz..if some moderator thinks that it must be in the "aliens" sector,plz move it to there.

my thx again to all the people that have the pacience, and the "true heart" to real all this infos

P.S- i have forget it to unswer a comun question that you have made to me several times- will happen human life losses in that process?

- yes my good friends, huge massive losses will occur it that "travel"they have in the right time a special way to chose who will must be "saved", but i will not talk about that "special way" now, as you can imagine if they have all this hard work to save the planet and our race,they will not alow "full controled",and evil people to be saved at all. thx good they'r "special process" to chose us is totaly imune to "evilnes and lies"

the first part of this "massive chosen" process is running from 28 april and will end in 1 agoust. the next one will be somewhere in december, that's why i "predict" that they will shou up sooner.
the official "UFO" fact in mexico is related to that.
and just for your information...in brasil the day after that mexico phenomena , in a specific place they have seen more then 100 ufos during 3 hours,...yes you have read it well...ONE HUNDRED!!!! lol...now it's time for us(the ones that know the truth to laugh ate the face od the "denial ones")i have links to that but they are all in brazilian/portuguese.

[Edited on 17-5-2004 by kangaxx]

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Well i certainly do hope it happens soon, I can't wait to get off this planet and enter into the fourth dimension.

Seriously though, i meant that not in jest. If we are in fact becoming spiritually 'aware' which we are, we're most definately going to see a shift in how we view reality as the doors of time are opened up to us as we enter this new Aeon.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by kangaxx
hi mates,im a new member here and i salut you all.

my english it's quite horrible some times,,but if i have understend it good this place is for members predictions...so i will make one:

starting this year(2004) aliens will show us (slowly first) that they realy exist,in order to start a huge planetary operation.

sure,,,i know you will think that i am crazy, or im joking,,,,but this is what i belive due to personal experiences.

thx for your time reading this anyway!

i wish the best for all the member here,im happy to be a new one

This is a story I heard before and consider as a posibility.

Only problem I have in your version is that the "good" aliens want to warp our planet into the 4 dimensional plane KILLING the native creatures of this planet, wich evolved from the dinosaurs.

I find it hard to believe they would destroy the sentient life on a planet to save us, their seeded creatures.

Most versions of this theory/story say that the sentient creatures are indeed saurien evolved creatures, but not the same as the "evil" Reptilian aliens.

The sentient lifeforms of earth have choosen to live a peacefull life secluded from the surface dwellers(humans) to live in peace. Pritty much neutral in the war between reptilian and federation, but intrigued and sympathic, yet preferably hidden from humans.

Dunno, but any race calling themselves good, would never kill a sentient entity of a planet to save some science project of theirs, they wouldn't even want to destoy the reptilians, just try to make them non evil.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 03:56 AM
link   
my good friend it's normal that you think that,,,because you don't now ALL about it!

as i have syed many times here all the information it's just insane to write all here,but once more i will unswer about you observation:

the pure reptilians(the good ones) that are the legitimate earth creatures envolved from the dinosaaurs are too much technologycal away from us!,they have colonized venus,mars, and the 5 biggest moons of Jupiter.(2 of this jupiter colonies are deactivated)
so as far as you can see they will not die...and they will not need any help at all! they will migrate to one of they'r actual colonies in a save place (maybe jupiter,i can't tell for sure) excuse me for the comparizon here...but the only "retarded" ones that need any help here is the poour "mooronic humans"...us! schocked abot our deaths!??..why?...if we do exatly the same each time a "catle plague" ocur!? how many times pigs,chikens,cows are killed massivle to save they'r specie?? at they'r vision we are "infected" massivle,poisoned by centurys of "bad reptilian" influence. so its time do do a "little clean up" again....for the 6 th time in all our history!

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 04:12 AM
link   

?...if we do exatly the same each time a "catle plague" ocur!? how many times pigs,chikens,cows are killed massivle to save they'r specie?? at they'r vision we are "infected" massivle,poisoned by centurys of "bad reptilian" influence. so its time do do a "little clean up" again....for the 6 th time in all our history!

I don't really find our species to be considered as "good". Thats why I say the good aliens wouldn't want to kill even a single sentient lifeform of earth.

If they have colonized other planets and planetoids, then the good aliens, if needed will or should help the sentient sauriens of earth to migrate to safety.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 04:26 AM
link   
after i have unswered your question i realy dont know what to say more...i will dont say nothing more i think. if it is that your belive fine mate,the important thing is that you have a belive in something,,better then belive in nothing!.

just in case i think you have not read all i have writed in the all topic.maybe you have jumped something that can evenctualy help you understend what i have tryed too explain.

independent of what you belive or not,,,i salut you too as a "human brother"!

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Saphire: your avatar is just beautifull!!! it makes me almoust cry when i look to it and i remmeber what i have learned about the great egiptian colture...omg....it's just....beautifull mate...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join