It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Howard Stern Gives Impassioned Defense of Israel

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

"If you’re anti-Israel, then you’re anti-America.

Only a total idiot would say such a thing. Oh and knock off the Israel is a Democracy crap until a Christian or a Muslim can win the offices of President or Prime Minister then it isn't a real Democracy.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I love how some people don't even bother to look up the British Mandate:

en.wikipedia.org...

www.jr.co.il...

Where the modern day countries of Jordan, and Saudi Arabia are.

Wonder why people leave them out of the discussion ?

Oh I know because it doesn't fit the FALSE narrative of bigots.
edit on 24-7-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Stern is a professional troll.
If you are pro israeli you are anti American, they have on more than one occasion murdered our countrymen with impunity.
The fact that I have labeled them as murderers is not slander as it is a fact, in regards to the recent mod censorship thread.
Embrace truth and deny ignorance and all..
I do believe we should not interfere with world events, this includes pulling our cash and weapons.
If we stopped interfering, the mid east would clear up right quick.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Given that I believe both Israel and a rogue U.S. government were responsible for 9/11, I no longer have the luxury of viewing them through rose colored glasses. I now feel responsible for spreading this truth.

You know what, if you're going to pick a fight at least pick the good fight and then fight fair. If you don't have the decency or courage to do this, don't expect to be honored.

9/11 and Israel: Alan Sabrosky’s Shocking Press TV Interview

edit on 24-7-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: buster2010

Love how your little map left out Palestine. Oops oh look the map was made by Israel the same nation that whines they want to wipe us off the map just like they want Palestine wiped off the map.

Don't like that map eh ?

Heres another one:

en.wikipedia.org...

Whining ?

Like what the Pro Palestnian westerners do ?

Do you even take the time to read the links you put up? That link goes to the members of the Arab League and guess what Palestine isn't a member so it wouldn't be on the map. DUH

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Do you even take the time to read the links you put up? That link goes to the members of the Arab League and guess what Palestine isn't a member so it wouldn't be on the map. DUH

Awesome!

Playing semantics with word meaning.

Yo care to point out the 'real' owners here ?

Feel free to continuing to IGNORE 3000 years of history.

Region, at the eastern end of the Mediterranean Sea. It extends east to the Jordan River, north to the border between Israel and Lebanon, west to the Mediterranean, and south to the Negev desert, reaching the Gulf of Aqaba. The political status and geographic area designated by the term have changed considerably over the course of three millennia.

www.merriam-webster.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Where the modern day countries of Jordan, and Saudi Arabia are. Wonder why people leave them out of the discussion ?

Could it be because Jordan and Saudi Arabia isn't trying to wipe Palestine off the map like Israel is doing?

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Howard Stern is Jewish, I think that tells us all we need to know about why he favors Israel.
To be brutally honest about this situation, we need to hear from good Jewish citizens of the US and Israel--oh, they have dual citizenship don't they--tell us where Israel is wrong in its ways. That thread I would read.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

And guess it's better to whipe Israel off the map eh ?

But then again someone needs to look up recent history like the Ottoman Empire.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Awesome!

Playing semantics with word meaning.

Yo care to point out the 'real' owners here ?

Feel free to continuing to IGNORE 3000 years of history.

Region, at the eastern end of the Mediterranean Sea. It extends east to the Jordan River, north to the border between Israel and Lebanon, west to the Mediterranean, and south to the Negev desert, reaching the Gulf of Aqaba. The political status and geographic area designated by the term have changed considerably over the course of three millennia.

www.merriam-webster.com...

What happened 3000 years ago is meaningless. We are dealing with the here and now. Back then there were no international laws regarding annexing land by force but now there is and Israel is breaking this law. I have pointed this out to you many times when will you finally get that through your head?

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

What happened 3000 years ago is meaningless.

Is that so?

We are dealing with the here and now. Back then there were no international laws regarding annexing land by force but now there is and Israel is breaking this law. I have pointed this out to you many times when will you finally get that through your head

This is what some people need to get through their heads.

Considering what our ancestors did to the natives here, that still live on reservations.

WHAT right do you have to judge Israel ?

NONE.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

And guess it's better to whipe Israel off the map eh ?

But then again someone needs to look up recent history like the Ottoman Empire.

I never said that did I? They should move back to the 1948 borders. All of the land should be given back to the Palestinians and Israel should be forced to pay reparations to the families of the people they killed when they stole the land. Also the annexing lands by force laws didn't start until after WW2 and the Empire ended in 1923.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I distinctly remember someone saying that what happens in other countries is 'none of our business'.

Like this guy:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

What happened 3000 years ago is meaningless.

Is that so?

We are dealing with the here and now. Back then there were no international laws regarding annexing land by force but now there is and Israel is breaking this law. I have pointed this out to you many times when will you finally get that through your head

This is what some people need to get through their heads.

Considering what our ancestors did to the natives here, that still live on reservations.

WHAT right do you have to judge Israel ?

NONE.

I have every right because in America we have a little thing called free speech. That gives me the right to say the things that I think Israel is doing wrong. Don't like it? Tough Btw I am of Native America heritage and not all of us live on reservations.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Not Authorized

Catch up your history, it doesnt matter. You dont have to consent. The U.S./Isreal alliance is very old and firmly entrenched in each other. One does nothing without the other.

Been like that a long time. Dig into it...you'll see why, with who. And who calls the shots....

I dont like it either...but the US is right hand and Isreal is the left. Without one, all you have is a one-armed soldier who has a single unified finger on the button of a very large nuke or two....or 100.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I have every right because in America we have a little thing called free speech.

Yep even when some people act like NEOCONS.

But there is no such thing in the ME.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I distinctly remember someone saying that what happens in other countries is 'none of our business'.

Like this guy:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Once again read what you are linking. I said it was none of Americas business and we shouldn't do anything about it. Have I ever said America should get involved with Gaza and Israel? You really should work on your English comprehension skills.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Yeah someone clearly fails at reading comprehension.

As 'none of our business' doesn't MEAN 'none of our business'.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Howard Stern told him to “F*** off!” and then launched into an impassioned defense of Israel, saying “If you’re anti-Israel, then you’re anti-America” and arguing that Israel is “the only friend we have who’s willing to fight and stand up for what’s right.”

Firstly, i fail to see how one is anti-American for rejecting Israeli government policies.

Secondly, if you consider the killings of 800 people as the right thing to stand for, i can't help you with that. It might just be me, but i don't support the needless killings of civilians.

Unfortunately, no one is right in war, and i find it futile to staunchly support any one side. I sympathise more with the Palestinians, obviously. But it doesn't mean i don't also condemn what Hamas and the like are doing.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

Firstly, i fail to see how one is anti-American for rejecting Israeli government policies.

Pretty much because Iran is where Hamas is getting those rockets to fire on the evil Israeli's.

That is a proxy war by Iran, and Russia against the US and the WEST.

Israel falls then Sunni versus Shia will have another place to fight themselves until one side whipes out the other then it's 'Jihad' gone global.
edit on 24-7-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join