It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Howard Stern Gives Impassioned Defense of Israel

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Just because you're Jewish doesn't mean you automatically support Israel & just because you're Israeli doesn't mean you're Jewish. And as I've already said, he's not at all religious. You'd be hard pressed to find any evidence that Stern hangs out with Israeli leaders, political or spiritual.

He views Israel as a piece of land that no one wanted until the Israelis claimed it as their own. All he sees is extremist wanting to murder innoncent people and the way Hamas conducts themselves it's not hard to see why that's how a good many people share the same view.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Lol. So? Why is Israel there? That map makes it clear they do not belong in the area. What would your map look like without the Balfour declaration?

And you wonder why that region is in turmoil?

If you retort with the "they are God's chosen" and the Bible tells us they belong bit, I will laugh. Since the Bible is fiction, calling yourself God's people, carries the same weight as calling someone a muggle. Maybe JK Rowling can tell us what land muggles belong to, and, who they can genocide in 1000 years to go about claiming it.

Use reason.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Just because I am not Christian anymore does not mean I do not believe in a just and caring God.

I choose to have hope that love will prevail. :-)
edit on 24-7-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I used to like Howard Stern. Ever since his 500 million from Sirius XM he has turned into nothing but an old yenta. And after hearing his little tirade.. he's officially lost a listener.

I hate to say it.. but he has become so irrelevant and his show absolutely sucks the last few years.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DerekJR321

Actually his show only got better once it was moved from FCC controlled airwaves to satellite radio, and continues to be awesome. A real listener would know this. A real listener would have already known his stance on Israel prior to reading this thread. Are you not able to enjoy someone because you disagree with them on one political issue? If so, that's sad.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
lol, so just help me out here, is there 52 states in Israel

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: buster2010

Yeah someone clearly fails at reading comprehension.

As 'none of our business' doesn't MEAN 'none of our business'.

You are a sore loser.

You lost this one. Bigtime.

When all else failed, you went for personal attacks.

You couldn't get any stars, so you linked to, what, the only post you ever made that got more stars than buster?

LOL

As, I said... sore loser.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Wow stern like every one else. Long live palestine or what's left of it on the map at least.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   

"If you’re anti-Israel, then you’re anti-America. It’s the only democracy over there, it’s the only friend we have who’s willing to fight and stand up for what’s right."

When a caller attempted to blame Israel for the war with Hamas last week, SiriusXM radio host Howard Stern told him to “F*** off!” and then launched into an impassioned defense of Israel, saying “If you’re anti-Israel, then you’re anti-America” and arguing that Israel is “the only friend we have who’s willing to fight and stand up for what’s right.”

Back in the good ol' days of cold war when Bin Laden and the mujahideens fought those pesky 'commies' in Afghanistan they were portrayed as freedom fighters in the West. They were that "only friend" who was willing to stand up and fight for what is "right". Hell, they even helped "Rambo" in one of the movies. Funny how things change.
It can never be right when you murder children Howard you deluded savage.
edit on 25-7-2014 by BlackNWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You know people are desperate when they start using Howard Stern as backup.

Speaking out does not make you un-American...

Calling someone un-American because of their views is...

UN-AMERICAN!

How dare he.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
It's never an impassioned speech with Howard Stern, rather just a bunch of hot air for ratings. Besides, who really cares about his geopolitical opinions? Isn't he called a "shock jock" for a reason?

Howard Sterns does what he does best, defend the indefensible.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Not Authorized

Me too. Love is the answer...its just that some arent asking the right questions as you and I.
Peace!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join