It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukrainian Separatist commander comes right out and admits they had a BUK from Russia

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
So what if tomorrow, Russian Federation just comes out and makes an official statement, you know what, sure, whatever, if you want to think Russia did it all, including 9/11, fine, we did it all, but we still want all NATO forces and American Missile "Defense" network away from out borders, or we'll burn them all, what then?

How many of you are really willing to die over the most blatant false flag attempt at casus belli to date?

Because this is where it's heading.

Russia is not Afghanistan, not Iraq, not Libya or Syria, not Georgia or Ukraine. Russians will fight, and this time around it won't be about stopping at some geographic location and calling it quits, this time it'll be to the end. What locals here don't even have to argue about, is that American Government has been taken over by usurpers, corporate imposters, bankster mafia, and if American people are choosing to sit back and watch the rest of the world get pillaged by corrupt and broke American banks and corporations, then they will end up with the bill. It's this simple - silence means acceptance, so if majority of Americans are silent about extermination of Russian speaking people, then they condone it.

BUK, no BUK, this is getting scary, because people are mentally preparing for the worst here. And that is having to stand up to Corporate American campaign of hostile takeover of as many countries as they can get away with.

So once again, how many here are willing to die over this? Since so far there is not a single direct answer, then it looks like the same old song - instigators are running their mouths and warmongering, but when death comes they'll hide and watch the horror unfold with that insane glint in their eyes, like pyromaniacs that are set on setting the world on fire and watching it burn around them.

To most Russians it really doesn't matter what took down that airliner, hell, Ukraine to this day did absolutely nothing after shooting down a Russian airliner with the S200 SAM, what Russian do care about is their relatives in Ukraine, simply because just about every Russian has a relative in Ukraine.

So let me put it this simple, American sponsored puppets in Ukraine are trained, managed, financed and armed by US, all to kill Russian relatives in Ukraine and to spark a direct war, what do you really think is going to come out if this?

I have relatives in Ukraine, what do you think is going to happen if God forbid any of them are killed? Just sit back and BS about politically correct crap? This is happening right now, wake the hell up people, all of the cold warriors in Russia are unanimous in their assessment that this situation is far worse then anything they ever encountered during the actual cold war.

We are literally on the brink of hot, nuclear WWIII apocalypse, and not the zombi apocalypse TV series, but the real one, with nuclear fall out.

Wake up, change your minds, speak your minds, or we're all dead.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: StateOfWar

Y aknow.... im not really concerned by russias military at all these days. Why you ask? because the inventory of weapons and items the us has now. like something that can turn off nuclear missiles in their silos for one. If it looks like the powers that run the black programs will lose funding or secrecy in a ww3 you can bet they use it all or lose it.

Evidence you say? I cannot give it and if i could woudnt because i dislike bullets and orange jumpsuits or coffins.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I've always thought our russian military is not as advanced.
But honestly, how should I know what they have in secret labs?

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Y aknow.... im not really concerned by russias military at all these days. Why you ask? because the inventory of weapons and items the us has now. like something that can turn off nuclear missiles in their silos for one. If it looks like the powers that run the black programs will lose funding or secrecy in a ww3 you can bet they use it all or lose it.

Evidence you say? I cannot give it and if i could woudnt because i dislike bullets and orange jumpsuits or coffins.

That's cool, so it's +1 for war then.

You might not be concerned by Russian military these days, i'm concerned about Kievs troops shelling and bombing Ukrainian cities, because I have relatives there.

So are you concerned about all the Russians and Ukrainians living in US? Oh let me guess, they are all soon to be labeled as potential terrorists, and will shipped off into concentration camps just as Japanese during WWII.

Just FYI, English empire eventually had to deal with IRA.

So you're cool with all that as well, right?

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

u mean like this,,

defensetech.org...

Proof That Military Chips From China Are Infected?

by John Reed on May 30, 2012

Defense.org

that was 2 years ago,, u think everyone checked??

after all its been 2 years. and u know tech doubling every,,

edit on 7/24/2014 by BobAthome because: i like airplanes.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Who wants a war?

"Moscow is also planning to “deliver heavier and more powerful multiple rocket launchers” to the pro-Russian separatist forces in Ukraine, US deputy State Department spokeswoman Marie Harf said.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Who wants a war?

"Moscow is also planning to “deliver heavier and more powerful multiple rocket launchers” to the pro-Russian separatist forces in Ukraine, US deputy State Department spokeswoman Marie Harf said.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Exactly my point. It's like these people are 5 years old.

Great source there buddy, so what is Britney Spears up to these days?

"A Russian SUK missile system was spotted in Ukraine after Malaysian Air MH17 was downed over eastern Ukraine."

Fake pictures, fake sources, fake stories, real body count.

Breaking news, Pentagon Confirms zombies are attacking Washington DC, quick everybody, run to your bunkers and shoot anybody approaching your back yard only the head!

It's all true, coming at you straight from the state department.

That's another +1 for war. I'm keeping count, so go on.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
"Good government is to be realised through
the integration of politics and philosophy.
Reason was to rule over ‘the passions’, over the empirical world of desire, appetite and ambition.

This is the central theme of rational freedom
in affirming the unity of the freedom of eachand all.

Human beings can only fully realise their human purposes when none of us
reigns over doxa,
reason over opinion.
And this can only be achieved in unison,
individuals working together
with each other rather than apart against each other."

PLATO

for what its worth,, i dont see much improvement in the last,,number of years.

Its a nice idea though.

yeah.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

Hello Agent Blackmarketeer.

The Buk couldn't hit a barn door without a radar at 10 000m. You're not providing facts, only further US speculation.

You'd also know that the Buk pictured as "infiltrating from Russia" was in fact the very same system used when the R-60 from the SU-25 only disabled the right engine, forcing a second shot to complete the destruction.

AS was also in my post, Ukrainian secret service produced youtube videos does not count as evidence to thinking people.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome

u mean like this,,

defensetech.org...

Proof That Military Chips From China Are Infected?

by John Reed on May 30, 2012

Defense.org

that was 2 years ago,, u think everyone checked??

after all its been 2 years. and u know tech doubling every,,

No no no. we all know the f-22 is a trojan horse. Astro and zaphod know of what I speak of. We have diffrent weapons in mind to make the enemy say We just got played son! Also do you actually think they have not gone through those chips and have scrubbed them clean of the backdoors? That report was made for the general public and dis information for americas enemies.

Also tech increasing year to year isnt that big a deal when youre 100 yrs ahead all the time of your enemies.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Are we suppose to take the propaganda that the Soviet Union is telling us as truth??

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Don't you see? This is the sort of garbage that makes it so hard to find out what really happened. How the hell does she know what Russia is planning to do? Her evidence is "intelligence sources". Honestly, it's pure sensationalist tabloid crap.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

You do know the IRA actually failed because they eventually had to deal with the brits. they got a few seats but they were just for show really. Also they were terrorist and deserved the death penalty instead.

And Im not british we dont have anything liek the IRA in america. ALso I wasnt saying i want war i was stating that if there was one the russians are hopelessly out classed with the ability to shut down their aces in the hole.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

what concerns me is "limited, use on a battlefield for instance.

was there any agreements reached,,when discussed?

u know, just for planning purposes,,, cause one must follow the Script,,,digital or otherwise,

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Are we suppose to take the propaganda that the Soviet Union is telling us as truth??

Obviously. It's only propaganda if it's American, amirite?

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
EVERYBODY here should definitely take a look at this ATS thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

New information (or disinformation) on a sophisticated psychological warfare program of the Russians.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Uhmm, which century are you living in?

Soviet Union ceased to exist over 20 years ago, that would be last century, at least to us "modern folk".

So is internet steam or donkey powered where you come from?

Actually, I don't need to know that.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: StateOfWar
if you want to think Russia did it all, including 9/11, fine, we did it all,

"WE"?? You are Russian? In Russia? Your English is very good.

To most Russians it really doesn't matter what took down that airliner

Which is very sad. If their government helped mass murder civilians in an airliner, and it looks like they did, then the fact that the Russians turn a blind eye to it is very sad.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ALoveSupreme
EVERYBODY here should definitely take a look at this ATS thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

New information (or disinformation) on a sophisticated psychological warfare program of the Russians.

Russians did it Russians are Evil

Are you going to claim that Assad is still in Moscow?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join