It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SBU intercepts phone conversations of separatists admitting downing a civilian plane ( Ukraine )

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Hello everybody
!

Over 24 hours ago it has been reported by Interfax that the recording is a fake;

www.interfax.ru...

DNR special representative Sergei Kavtardze confirmed that parts of the recording presented by SBU is in fact genuine, but the rest has been manufactured and edited together.

additional;

The genuine part of the recording documents radio traffic regarding on one the downed Ukrainian An-26 planes used for spotting and correcting rocket and artillery fire.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sparkymedic
I'll believe this if RT runs the story as well...

-sigh-

Russia Today is a Putin propaganda machine…

Here's The Ridiculous Way Russia's Propaganda Channel Is Covering The Downed Malaysia Airliner

Why are ATS members giving credence to Russia Today?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

-sigh-

Here's The Ridiculous Way Russia's Propaganda Channel Is Covering The Downed Malaysia Airliner

Exactly what I scream every time I see someone looking towards RT News for a single drop of sincerity or truth.

RT News is a paid mouth piece and a tool.

Nothing more.

MM

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussiaToday
Hello everybody
!

Over 24 hours ago it has been reported by Interfax that the recording is a fake;

www.interfax.ru...

This user claims to be form the RT team, and just recently registered today to spew "damage control" on these subjects.

I thought we had enough ATS members volunteering to parrot RT propaganda.

edit on 18-7-2014 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Thanks for the heads up ! So what kind of policy ATS have towards them ( propaganda machine.. paid propaganda posters ) ? LOL
Sounds kinda fishy.. shame on them..

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Do not worry citizen! That nasty threat has been eliminated, all is well. That fake paid propaganda poster of the enemy propaganda machine has been banned, and the posts are to be deleted.

Do not pay attention to the faked recording which is being used as Casus belli to instigate World War Three, it is just like Iraqi chemical weapons, eventually, it won't matter at all.

All is well! Repeat as needed.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Here is the proper video with translations of who said what. The last Russian commander is so ignorant and sick he needs to be punched.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

They didn't until very recently. The airspace was closed below 31,000 feet, which was above the highest altitude a MANPADS could reach. MH17 was above that altitude. A number of airlines that stated they would no longer fly over Ukrainian territory for safety reasons have been caught flying over the region, apparently without telling people.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge
Here is the proper video with translations of who said what. The last Russian commander is so ignorant and sick he needs to be punched.

www.theguardian.com...

Absolutely! That is irrefutable evidence that Putins personal terrorist death squads are committing crimes against humanity at his direct orders.

He should be immediately arrested and executed like Milosevic.

Further more, since Russians are terrorists that apparently support Putin, they can not be intrusted with all their nuclear weapons and facilities, therefore for their own safety they should be relieved of such dangerous responsibility.

edit on 18-7-2014 by AmericanNational because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   

-sigh-

Who are you to tell me what to think, Mr. "I own a message board with the motto Deny Ignorance"?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Hello everybody
!

www.interfax.ru...

This user claims to be form the RT team, and just recently registered today to spew "damage control" on these subjects.

Let me get this straight:

A journalist from a mainstream media source that reaches billions of people on the global scale registered here...

And you ban them because you don't like RT?

Talk about psyops campaign.

Screw the opportunities for insider knowledge from the top Russia news service. They are Russian, they are the enemy. Right? Unfortunately not all your members are American like you, embattled in such fear campaigns of people of eastern culture. Our opportunity for information is lost, because of your bias against RT.
edit on 19-7-2014 by Vovin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Mask

-sigh-

Exactly what I scream every time I see someone looking towards RT News for a single drop of sincerity or truth.

Nothing more.

MM

I would say that RT is truthful 90% of the time. CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News are truthful 5% of the time.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Hello everybody
!

www.interfax.ru...

You really don't want people to know that this recording is a fabrication just like the others do you? Have you ever wondered how the Ukrainians keep getting these recordings of Russian intelligence officers? If they are able to do this you have to believe that Ukrainian intelligence is better than US, UK, and Russian intelligence. You have to believe that after the first three or four or five times, the Russians still haven't learned how to avoid being recorded by the best intelligence service in the world, fascist Ukraine.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Thus was debunked and the video was actually admitting of downing a different airliner.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask

How the western news outlets behaved just have shown there colors western journalism is nothing more then a paid mouth piece and a tool to be used by the American Military and NATO.

The same Tools that brought the chaos in Libya and Iraq. And Now Ukraine. I can see why now that Sen John McCain has a following of one million or two million users on his twitter account.

The two million are just usual Russophobia and i have seen plenty of Russophobia on ATS recently.
edit on 19-7-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Speckle
why is it a US matter if any of this is true?

Cause they are getting dersapate and know that there time of ruling half of the world is coming to an shift end.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
a reply to: Mr Mask

How the western news outlets behaved just have shown there colors western journalism is nothing more then a paid mouth piece and a tool to be used by the American Military and NATO.

The same Tools that brought the chaos in Libya and Iraq. And Now Ukraine. I can see why now that Sen John McCain has a following of one million or two million users on his twitter account.

The two million are just usual Russophobia and i have seen plenty of Russophobia on ATS recently.

I wonder who is feeding them with Russophobia

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

What difference does it make if it is CNN, NBC, BBC, CBC, RT, Novo, etc.? Mainstream media is mainstream media. I want to hear from RT because I want to hear the other side of the "story". I'm not an idiot, I know 99% of news is manipulated in one form or another. Especially around events like MH17. I don't pick sides because usually both side are wrong or complicit some how.
edit on thpamSat, 19 Jul 2014 10:00:21 -0500k1407America/Chicago1900 by Sparkymedic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
All people looking at the Russia / Ukraine topics here should definitely take a look at this new thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

New information (or disinformation) on a sophisticated psychological warfare program of the Russians.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ALoveSupreme
All people looking at the Russia / Ukraine topics here should definitely take a look at this new thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

New information (or disinformation) on a sophisticated psychological warfare program of the Russians.

That's the way to try and derail topics.

So if one angle simply does not work, then looky here, more bad Russians just for you, quick, run and get your daily dose of hate and fear!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join