It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SBU intercepts phone conversations of separatists admitting downing a civilian plane ( Ukraine )

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
As the news goes on now the tape of event what happened to Maleysian airplane has been leaked out.

Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777-200 flying from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur was allegedly shot down by a group of Russian-backed Cossack militants near the village of Chornukhine, Luhansk Oblast, some 80 kilometers north-west of Donetsk, according to recordings of intercepted phone calls between Russian military intelligence officers and members of terrorist groups, released by the country’s security agency (SBU).
One phone call apparently was made at 4:40 p.m. Kyiv time, or 20 minutes after the plane crash, by Igor Bezler, who the SBU says is a Russian military intelligence officer and leading commander of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic. He reports to a person identified by Ukraine’s SBU as a colonel in the main intelligence department of the general headquarters of the armed forces of the Russian Federation Vasili Geranin regarding the shot down plane, which is about to be examined by the militants.
The second intercepted conversation released by the Security Service of Ukraine was apparently between militants nicknamed “Major” and “Greek” immediately upon inspection of the crash site. “It’s 100 percent a passenger (civilian) aircraft,” Major is recorded as saying, as he admitted to seeing no weapons on site. “Absolutely nothing. Civilian items, medicinal stuff, towels, toilet paper.” In the third part of conversation Cossack commander Nikolay Kozitsin talking to an unidentified militant cynically suggests that the Malaysia Airlines airplane could've been carrying spies, as, otherwise, it would have no business flying in that area.

Igor Bezler: We have just shot down a plane. Group Minera. It fell down beyond Yenakievo (Donetsk Oblast).
Vasili Geranin: Pilots. Where are the pilots? IB: Gone to search for and photograph the plane. Its smoking.
VG: How many minutes ago?
IB: About 30 minutes ago.

SBU comment: After examining the site of the plane the terrorists come to the conclusion that they have shot down a civilian plane. The next part of the conversation took place about 40 minutes later.
“Major”: These are Chernukhin folks who shot down the plane. From the Chernukhin check point. Those cossacks who are based in Chernukhino.

“Grek”: Yes, Major.
"Major": The plane fell apart in the air. In the area of Petropavlovskaya mine. The first “200” (code word for dead person). We have found the first “200”. A Civilian.
“Greek”: Well, what do you have there?
“Major”: In short, it was 100 percent a passenger (civilian) aircraft.
“Greek”: Are many people there?
“Major”: Holy sh__t! The debris fell right into the yards (of homes).
“Greek”: What kind of aircraft?
“Major”: I haven’t ascertained this. I haven’t been to the main sight. I am only surveying the scene where the first bodies fell. There are the remains of internal brackets, seats and bodies.
“Greek”: Is there anything left of the weapon?
“Major”: Absolutely nothing. Civilian items, medicinal stuff, towels, toilet paper.
“Greek”: Are there documents?
“Major”: Yes, of one Indonesian student. From a university in Thompson.
Militant: Regarding the plane shot down in the area of Snizhne-Torez. It’s a civilian one. Fell down near Grabove. There are lots of corpses of women and children. The Cossacks are out there looking at all this. They say on TV it’s AN-26 transport plane, but they say it’s written Malaysia Airlines on the plane. What was it doing on Ukraine’s territory?
Nikolay Kozitsin: That means they were carrying spies. They shouldn’t be f…cking flying. There is a war going on.

Kyiv post

im not taking a sides here just bringing into conversation. What will happen if Russia is to blaime to providing aid and training of these separatists ( as leaked ), more sanctions... more global distress ...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

I would not want to be in the Kremlin right now with Putin ranting and raving over this major cock up.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
and how can we be sure just who is talking, or which side they are from? or even just when this recording was made?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Well its time to avenge all those poor people that were just slaughtered.The world should bring down hell upon Putin.

If this pans out to be true.
edit on 18-7-2014 by Skorpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: generik
and how can we be sure just who is talking, or which side they are from? or even just when this recording was made?

From the BBC by the look so it they have done voice matches between some key separatists leaders and a top Russian intelligence colonel.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skorpy
Well its time to avenge all those poor people that were just slaughtered.The world should bring down hell upon Putin.

298 people die so lets start worldwar3 and kill kill billions! Yeaaaaahhhhhh makes so much sense!

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I'll believe this if RT runs the story as well... Or at least an independent news source. So far, nothing from anyone else. Kyiv will say anything at this point I'm sure. Spread disinformation as quickly and as widespread as possible. That is how you win the war on minds and hearts.

If it is true. It may be best for the rebels to come forward and admit their mistake... At least I hope its a mistake. I'm sure no good will come of this either way. Too many idiots with too much power.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Skorpy

By all means, please be the first in line to get your war on the go.

What do you think that would solve anyway?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Its kinda of dangerous areas to fly above right? I cant believe they would fly civilian plane through there, wasnt there warnings way before that do not fly your planes over there, still they had to test it.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka
How does one know this was not the Ukrainians themselves saying all this they speak much the same slav tongue.
Recording proves nothing but a false flag by nato/cia backed liars as usual!.

edit on 18-7-2014 by 74joff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Your post on this matter, in my opinion, is the Epitome of the phrase 'deny ignorance' and as such I applaud you keen sense of understanding regarding the people/parties that created this crime as well as your borderline clairvoyance as to the who, what, when, where, how of it all.

Truly, your ability to come out with an opinion that recommends retribution while not comprehending the complete facts of the issue is an inspiration to all that hope to blend in to this society!

Golf clap….

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Putin needs to be replaced removed from power if this pans out. Don't have to go to war to remove him.
I guess you people must think it is Ok to blow innocent people out of the sky. How would you feel if your loved ones were killed like this. Oh never mined you would probably be happy to collect the life insurance off of it.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: romilo

Yeah that's what I was wondering. I mean.. I wouldn't want to be flying above a warzone knowing they have anti aircraft weapons that could bring the plane I was on down.

Why did Malaysia Air risk these passengers lives and ultimately cost them their lives? I am not defending any side, but sincerely they should take some of the blame.

This is two epic failures from them in just a few months.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: generik

Bingo! I think it was the neo nazi group who took power in Ukraine during the Crimea issue. Imagaine, things were quieting down the masses were starting to realize in there anti russian haze they let a group of neo nazi's run things. Then we have a big event they blame on Russia. Everyone loves the neo nazi's again.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ArtemisE

They both may be Slavic in origins but I think they are different. Enough of a difference that Putin say that he wanted to protect "Russian" speaking people of Ukraine. I wonder now if the men in the recording were speaking Russian or Ukrainian. Anyone know by listening to it?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I believe this is fake and a set up.
It sounds so scripted, and something they are reading up

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Accusations, blame fly as investigators seek answers in MH17 crash.. Now on CNN
CNN

It seems that they are pointing on this very same tape.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Skorpy

Putin needs to be replaced removed from power if this pans out. Don't have to go to war to remove him.

How do you think they are going to do that? Having you been watching too many US pro war movies where a SEAL team just drops out of no where and takes the despot? Russia is a not holly wood movie set or anything like osama.

I guess you people must think it is Ok to blow innocent people out of the sky. How would you feel if your loved ones were killed like this. Oh never mined you would probably be happy to collect the life insurance off of it.

Many have innocents have died due to wars and on going conflicts. A great deal of this would not even be an issue if the US/Nato alliance had not been pushing an agenda and supplying weapons to neo nazi thugs on the ukraine side thus upping the anti on the pro Russian side.
US government still up to its dirty old divide and conquer tricks plus plus like yourself using emotional blackmail to gain support for greater sorrows e.g like all of us being nuked to mars. I think that's far worse than a hundred or so lives which military speak are; collateral damage there is war going on there whether you want to accept it or not!.

edit on 18-7-2014 by 74joff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Before anyone goes off all half-cocked it might be a good idea to get all the facts and make sure there is a good reason to make the entire human race extinct.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
why is it a US matter if any of this is true?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join