It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suggest communities to welcome illegal "children" based on the rhetoric of their representatives

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
" "Suggest communities to welcome illegal "children" based on the rhetoric of their representatives" "

Perhaps the "representatives" are the voters themselves.

Suggested "welcoming" committees should be in the Democrat voting districts, precincts, and wards.

Perhaps the high crime areas would be first up ?

All high crime districts seem to always historically vote Democrat.

Perfect starting point.

No shock syndrome.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
An awful lot of men in those pics of 'children'. People still insist it's only kids.
My State better not take any in. We have enough illegals already.

Too bad Jack Reed is one of your senators, he disagrees with you.
www.ontheissues.org...

Also, Sheldon Whitehouse's voting record seems to lean toward him disagreeing with you.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

I agree and anyone who owns more than one house and says we should care for these children should put feet on their words.

If someone demands the US keep and care for these children and has the homes and resources to care for them, they should be publicly shamed into doing so. For example, John Kerry, he has lots of homes, he can only use one at a time, he has the money to put up these "children" in his homes and hire people to care for them.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: w8tn4it
Why the hell aren't we using the many FEMA camps to house these immigrants? I guess they still intend on putting us in them when we finally get the cohones to say we've had enough!

My question is why aren't we using the empty prisons that Texas has offered?

These prisons have semi-private rooms, gyms, recreation facilities, medical clinics, commercial kitchens and classrooms.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

If you could point out where Jesus condoned theft, it'd be appreciated.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

And how many of these children are living in your home?

Christ told us to render unto Caesar (US Government), and these children are not Caesar's (US Government's). I feel bad for them and would help them, but this country cannot even take adequate care of all its own. Until we can do that, what business do we have taking in a whole bunch more?

I also find it fascinating that so many people only care about Jesus when they think they can use Him as political leverage
to achieve their ends.

Bravo!

By the way I don't see many representatives of Red states saying that the US should keep these children rather than sending them home. So the logic fails just at this point.

I sincerely doubt that anyone says Red states should get the "children" and the diseases they carry because more of residents believe in Jesus than people in Blue states.

It is the representatives of Blue states that are insisting communities take these children in, house them, treat them medically, and educate them for years while they await an immigration hearing. Those that insist upon this should be the very ones taking these children and their diseases (lethal TB, Leprosy, Polio etc) into their communities.

I think we need to hold the people who insist communities take in these children and support them for years rather than sending them home; be the ones responsible for housing, feeding, educating and medically treating them.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Rep. John Lewis (D-GA), "our doors are open."
Atlanta now has an obligation to take the children into their community, housing, feeding, educating and giving medical care for the years it will take for them to be processed by ICE.

Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-MD), a member of the Congressional Black Caucus, said the well-being of the illegal immigrant children "must be our first priority."
Baltimore has the same obligation to take as many children as possible.

Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-CA) went further, saying "every" illegal immigrant child should get legal representation.
San Jose now has the obligation to take as many children as they possibly can.

Anyone know of more representatives of their communities that have obligated their communities to take as many children as possible because of their public statements?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw
Rep. John Lewis (D-GA), "our doors are open."
Atlanta now has an obligation to take the children into their community, housing, feeding, educating and giving medical care for the years it will take for them to be processed by ICE.

Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-MD), a member of the Congressional Black Caucus, said the well-being of the illegal immigrant children "must be our first priority."
Baltimore has the same obligation to take as many children as possible.

Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-CA) went further, saying "every" illegal immigrant child should get legal representation.
San Jose now has the obligation to take as many children as they possibly can.

Anyone know of more representatives of their communities that have obligated their communities to take as many children as possible because of their public statements?

Well I have to say that Georgia did follow through and take children.

Here is a link to a map of where the children are being "redistributed"
www.numbersusa.com...

but San Jose and Baltimore have not stepped up yet.

Texas is taking the brunt of the invasion.

I was shocked when looking at the map that the school district that my youngest daughter teaches in has 2 facilities that have already taken a number of children. I pray that before school the children are checked for TB, leprosy, and polio before being allowed to attend schools. Especially the leprosy because at first it looks like a harmless rash and can look like a harmless rash for a very long time, what MD's in an upscale school district knows what leprosy looks like and even know to look for it.
edit on 16-7-2014 by grandmakdw because: little addition

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Since they're all leaving Guatemala, El Salvador and Ecuador, I think it's about time that decent, hard working armed folks work the system in reverse. Let's pick up and emigrate. We can kick the rest of them out and make our own country. They can take over this place up here and we'll see what they make of it once we're all gone and building our own nation all over again.

Not really ... but one wonders what they'd do if we all did.

If you actually knew what you were talking about it, you might have a different perspective. We've done plenty of invasion of some of these countries. Take from instance the history of Guatemala during the 20th century:

Between 1901 and 1944, the country was controlled by two dictators, Cabrera and Jorge Ubico, who handed over the country to the United Fruit Company (now Chiquita) — they controlled 40% of the land, the railroad, public utilities and the country's only port and had of course, had no competition for the country's biggest export (bananas which is where the term comes from).

The people of Guatemala fought a revolution and overthrew Ubico in 1944. A philosophy professor, Juan Jose Arevalo, was elected president and initiated social reforms and then in 1950, his secretary of defense, Jacobo Arbenz was elected president and he really ticked off the UFC. See he was undertaking among other things, agrarian reform and the parasitical foreign entity that was the UFC, was having none of it.

This all culminated in 1954 when the CIA, with Dulles (a UFC stockholder) at the helm, overthrew Arbenz and exiled him, ostensibly for his links to the communists. This resulted in hit squads, people disappearing and a ultimately a civil war from 1960 - 1996 during which time the indigenous descendants of the Mayans were massacred by US-supported regimes. The turmoil from then to present is a thread unto itself but I encourage you to read up on it, I did.

So do you see why your comment is ironic? We already did invade their countries. Think about that next time you're in the produce section and you see Chiquita bananas or Dole, formerly Standard Fruit — American companies with the aid of the US government (CIA), responsible for the ruin of several Latin American countries.
edit on 2014-7-16 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

edit on 2014-7-16 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

(post by Onslaught2996 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996

originally posted by: DarkSecret

i bet the 50,000 are educated, integrated into the culture, and speak English. and I've never heard of Irish gangs destroying hoods. or Irish prostitution and whatever other crime.

You know this how...because they are white? So..illegal immigration is OK with you as long as they are of the right color?

STOP

This is NOT about racism. Don't bring that tired old cliche into my thread! Seems whenever someone can't come up with a civilized reply - they cry racism.

Has absolutely nothing to do with my thread or my question.

I won't have you hijack the thread into something it was never intended to be. If you can't remark without screaming racism then please leave my thread.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
there's plenty of room at the polar caps. his majesty says it's fabulous for us to accept all these ticking biological weapons and of course, the knuckleheads that put him on his throne will readily agree. right up until the time the cops knock on your door and ask "if your kids have been using that playground euipment across the street we just want to let you know that one of those criminal kids from mexico is a leper and you should have your kids checked. have a nice day!

(post by grandmakdw removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I sincerely doubt that anyone says Red states should get the "children" and the diseases they carry because more of residents believe in Jesus than people in Blue states.

I would also like proof that these children are diseased. You made the statement now back it up.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996
An article from a public health source:
" Mass immigration to this country has a deleterious impact on our nation’s medical system and the well being of our citizens. This is reflected in a report entitled Illegal Aliens Threaten U.S. Medical System by Madeleine Pelner Cosman, MD, published in the spring, 2005 edition of the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons.

“The influx of illegal aliens has serious hidden medical consequences,” writes Madeleine Pelner Cosman, “We judge reality primarily by what we see. But what we do not see can be more dangerous, more expensive, and more deadly than what is seen.” Her report further states, “many illegal aliens harbor fatal diseases that American medicine fought and vanquished long ago, such as drug-resistant tuberculosis, malaria, leprosy, plague, polio, dengue, and Chagas disease.”

Many illegals entering this country have tuberculosis, according to the report. “That disease had largely disappeared from America, thanks to excellent hygiene and powerful modern drugs such as isoniazid and rifampin,” says the report. “TB’s swift, deadly return now is lethal for about 60 percent of those infected because of new Multi-Drug Resistant Tuberculosis. Until recently MDR-TB was endemic to Mexico. This Mycobacterium tuberculosis is resistant to at least two major anti-tubercular drugs. Ordinary TB usually is cured in six months with four drugs that cost about $2,000. MIDR-TB takes 24 months with many expensive drugs that cost around $250,000 with toxic side effects.
According to the report, other health threats from illegals include:
· Chagas disease, also called American trypanosomiasis or “kissing bug disease,” is transmitted by the reduviid bug, which prefers to bite the lips and face. The protozoan parasite that it carries, Trypanosoma cruzi, infects 18 million people annually in Latin America and causes 50,000 deaths. Chagas affects blood transfusions and transplanted organs. No cure exists. Hundreds of blood recipients may be silently infected.
· Leprosy, also known as Hansen’s disease, was so rare in America that in 40 years only 900 people were afflicted. Suddenly, in the past three years America has more than 7,000 cases of leprosy. Leprosy now is endemic to northeastern states because illegal aliens and other immigrants brought leprosy from India, Brazil, the Caribbean and Mexico.
· Dengue fever is exceptionally rare in America, though common in Ecuador, Peru, Vietnam, Thailand, Bangladesh, Malaysia and Mexico. Recently, according to the report, there was a virulent outbreak of dengue fever in Webb County, Texas, which borders Mexico. Though dengue is usually not a fatal disease, dengue hemorrhagic fever routinely kills.
· Polio was eradicated from America, but now reappears in illegal immigrants, as do intestinal parasites, says the report.
· Malaria was obliterated, but now is re-emerging in Texas. "
www.nafbpo.org...

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

No this is about race...you and the other fella are claiming these children are diseased and less educated..etc. Then have the nerve to tell me it is not about race. Where is your outrage about the post about the illegal Irish.

You claim it is not about race...yet only cried about when I questioned the posters claim that illegal Irish are more educated..etc.
edit on Wed Jul 16 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

Madeleine Cosman

Critics have objected that many of her controversial claims on immigration and medicine are not authoritative due her lack of credentials.[8] A reporter on Lou Dobbs' CNN program[9] had cited as facts Cosman's claims that there were, over a period of three years, 7,000 cases of leprosy in the United States and that many of these were the result of illegal immigrants bringing the disease into the country when the statistics show this number was for a 30 year period and unrelated to immigration. Dobbs has since rejected these claims as unsubstantiated.[10]
Cosman has also been accused[11] of an anti-Mexican bias. For example, railing against criminals from the immigrant community, she made the following ominous warning: "Recognize that most of these bastards molest girls under age twelve, some as young as age five, others age three. Although, of course, some specialize in boys, some specialize in nuns, some are exceedingly versatile and rape little girls age eleven and women up to age seventy-nine."[12] She goes on to attribute the behavior to lenient Mexican laws concerning rape.[c

Oh yeah it is not about race...but you use a known anti Mexican who made unsubstantiated claims about them..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join