It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Naval Ship Bombs Palestinian Children on Gaza Beach - Killing Four

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Yep, corruption...from the PLO/Arab side...and you are buying into the Muslim BS.
In Afghanistan they strapped bombs on kids. Papers didn't carry it. And who did it...the Mulas.
If it is Arab, you cannot believe it.
I home the IDF wipes HAMAS off the face of the earth.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Some say Hamas is using children as a human shield.

If this is true, then Hamas are murdering psychopaths who need to go.
However, the same can be said about Israel.

Knowing that your enemy is using children as a shield and still engaging the way they are, is nothing short of premeditated murder. Beyond words and beyond comprehension.
edit on 18-7-2014 by kranskik because: typo

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: daveinats

Their extremism is bad but your extremism is perfectly acceptable. That's the way it goes right?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: daveinats
Yep, corruption...from the PLO/Arab side...and you are buying into the Muslim BS.
In Afghanistan they strapped bombs on kids. Papers didn't carry it. And who did it...the Mulas.
If it is Arab, you cannot believe it.
I home the IDF wipes HAMAS off the face of the earth.

Afghanis are not Arabs...

That pretty much throws your whole hate fueled rant out the window .

BTW, this is not about ethnicity or religion for me, it's about right and wrong.

What the Israelis are doing to the Palestinians is wrong.
edit on 7/18/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Oudoceus

Muslim cowards have always been willing to hide behind women and children.

I could reply with something like "and Jewish cowards are always willing to mow them down", but that would be a disgraceful tarring of all Jews with the same brush and would be rightly condemned as antisemitism.

Unfortunately you seem to think it's acceptable to denigrate all Muslims as cowards.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Ya'll do realize that this is about the Israeli-Palestinian conlfict, and not Israeli-Muslim or Jewish-Muslim conflict

Right?

While I prefer to discriminate against all religions equally, this isn't about religion. It is a conflict about territorial disputes. You sound disgusting by making it about religion, and all the "Muslim scum" comments.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Corruption Exposed
its sad to seethe jewish people folowing in steps of hitler the land isnt worth it. the jews faced an areocity of biblical purportions with the rise of the nazi party in germany now they are doing the same thing shameful how that nobody learns from history. now i am not sdaying that they don't face terrible enemies they do but i do not believe it was these kids. thank you un another fine mess u made that just keeps on giving.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow
a reply to: Spacespider

No. The cease fire ended with Hamas firing three extremely short range mortars.

Gave them time to evacuate? To where!

They may have fired mortars as well, but I can confirm they also attacked Ashkelon at 3pm as that's where I live... First siren of the afternoon, after I went to my safe room, looked at the clock and it was exactly 3pm...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The four were among a group on the beach when the attack took place,.

Group. hm... what type of group, maybe a group of peace loving doves.
Not likely, more likely a group of animals in human form that thinks its the
right thing to do make over FOUR MILLION people day after day for ELEVEN DAYS, by shooting
over ONE THOUSAND rockets at nice peacful divilian centers.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33
Do you know that hamas tells civilians to come and be HUMAN SHIELDS? and you have the audacity to compare Israel
to nazis????????????

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CommandoJoe

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow
a reply to: Spacespider

No. The cease fire ended with Hamas firing three extremely short range mortars.

Gave them time to evacuate? To where!

They may have fired mortars as well, but I can confirm they also attacked Ashkelon at 3pm as that's where I live... First siren of the afternoon, after I went to my safe room, looked at the clock and it was exactly 3pm...

Stay safe bro...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Could you please list the similarities between the holocaust and the Israel-Palestinian conflict? I'm very interested to hear this. I'll start you off with one for you to justify. During the holocaust, the population of jews decreased by 30%. Over the past 7 years, the population of the palestinians have increased by 30%, and the palestinian population is currently growing at a faster rate than that of the israelis. Also, do you know what the 6-day war was? If so, I'd like you to explain to me what it was, and what impact you think that may have had on the general mindset of israel moving forward.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: kayej1188

Could you please list the similarities between the holocaust and the Israel-Palestinian conflict? I'm very interested to hear this. I'll start you off with one for you to justify. During the holocaust, the population of jews decreased by 30%. Over the past 7 years, the population of the palestinians have increased by 30%, and the palestinian population is currently growing at a faster rate than that of the israelis. Also, do you know what the 6-day war was? If so, I'd like you to explain to me what it was, and what impact you think that may have had on the general mindset of israel moving forward.

The link between the two is best evidenced in the methods being used against the civilian population.
These include:
Occupation of land.
Forcible removal of population from residence and denial of the right of return.
Murder of those who resist occupation/removal.
Ultra nationalist policy. Ultra religious policy.
Restriction of movement/control of people, goods and services to certain groups based on race, religion or location.
Indiscriminate rounding up of target groups - males 12-25 for ex.
Control of media, airwaves, radio, tv, news papers etc.
Control of borders, land sea air.
Forced demilitarization.
Racial bias/apartheid driven laws and use of racial/religous propaganda to cement social restrictions.
Discrimination in law:- for instance, Palestinians cant even walk on many roads in their own cities which are considered ' Jew only roads', many roads in Palestinian cities are arbitrarily closed at whim by IDF.
Subjecting civilians to military courts.
Child detentions, imprisonment, abuse, use of children as porters, spys, human shields.
Indiscriminate murder of civilians and militia without arrest or trial.
Demolition of homes or 'depopulation' of existing inhabitants replaced by acceptable( to gov) inhabitants.
Social and legal marginalization of particular ethic religious or cultural groups based on perceived inferiority.
Targeting and demolition of community infrastructure needed to form community - ie: sewage water schools etc.

For a simple pictorial comparison, see here
For deeper insight, you need to google on the similarity between nazists and zionists core value systems, and then weigh their actions past and current for yourself.

Ro
edit on 18-7-2014 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xx1234567
Do you know that hamas tells civilians to come and be HUMAN SHIELDS? and you have the audacity to compare Israel
to nazis????????????

They tell people to stand their ground yes. While I do not think this is wise, I know that it is far from the disaster spelled out in UN reports that show Israel has used Palestinians time and time again as human shields and yet has not been held accountable at all for that crime either. Every time a report comes out Israel simply 'dismisses it'. It disregards international law and morality at every chance and then claims moral status and complains or points fingers away from itself when countered by the same forces they dish out. The first rule in pointing finger is there are three pointing back at you.

This isn't an either or situation. Israel is just as bad if not worse than Hamas in its actions and cannot in light of the UN reports on this issue claim any moral high ground even on this issue, as everything they accuse Hamas of, they do themselves with impunity.
www2.ohchr.org...

If you want the moral high ground, you have to stop acting immorally. Simple.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Today as it stands, 73 children have been murdered in the past ten days, 13 of those since ground invasion, including one that just arrived at Shifa hospital without a head.
900 hundred thousand Palestinians are without water 58 thousand children in need of immediate psycho-social support having witnessed deaths, been injured themselves or made orphan.

Congratulations Israel. You have succeeded Hitler's regime on his worst day.
edit on 18-7-2014 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Let me get this straight.. Israel warships were shelling a beach directly across the street from a hotel housing hundreds of international journalists? I wouldn't want to be directly across the street from a fireworks display, yet these brave fools set up camp right in the middle of a war zone? What's the point? Especially when Israel (unlike America) never allows News Media to influence its decisions. Besides, artillery has a very rough aim. Forget the word "brave" and just label them as "fools"!
-cwm

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

For a war, you need at least two countries. I don't understand why people don't want to accept that.

There is the misconception right there! Israel is a nation and Palestine is an occupied state -- there are no two countries at war here. Israel has an army; Palestine does not. Some people do not accept this fact mostly due to ignorance.

Deny ignorance.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
A child is being killed in Gaza every 90 minutes at the moment

ppl forget that too.

edit on 19-7-2014 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosha
900 hundred thousand Palestinians are without water 58 thousand children in need of immediate psycho-social support having witnessed deaths, been injured themselves or made orphan.

All due to Hamas terrorists - I wonder how much they care about the death and destruction they caused..

Don't you think it is time they stopped attacking Israel and made peace - or do you want to see more dead people.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

It's almost becoming comical how you can say that bullets and artillery shells shot out of Israeli rifles and cannons that in turn kill Palestinians, leave Hamas directly responsible for those deaths. I just can't even wrap my head around that claim. You are on a whole new level of "WTF" dude.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join