It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Naval Ship Bombs Palestinian Children on Gaza Beach - Killing Four

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosha
you have one one side the 4th largest military in the world..

Why do you claim that?

1 People's Republic of China 2,285,000
2 United States of America 1,429,995
3 India 1,325,000
4 Democratic People's Republic of Korea 1,106,000
5 Russian Federation 1,040,000
6 Republic of Korea 687,000
7 Turkey 664,060
8 Pakistan 617,000
9 Iran 523,000
10 Egypt 468,500
www.mapsofworld.com...
or
Instead, the GFP ranking is based strictly on each nation's potential conventional war-making capabilities across land, sea and air.
United States
Russia
China
India
UK
France
Germany
Turkey
Italy
Brazil
www.globalfirepower.com...

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Rosha
you have one one side the 4th largest military in the world..

Why do you claim that?

1 People's Republic of China 2,285,000
2 United States of America 1,429,995
3 India 1,325,000
4 Democratic People's Republic of Korea 1,106,000
5 Russian Federation 1,040,000
6 Republic of Korea 687,000
7 Turkey 664,060
8 Pakistan 617,000
9 Iran 523,000
10 Egypt 468,500
www.mapsofworld.com...
or
Instead, the GFP ranking is based strictly on each nation's potential conventional war-making capabilities across land, sea and air.
United States
Russia
China
India
UK
France
Germany
Turkey
Italy
Brazil
www.globalfirepower.com...

Jihadists and their supporters won't let a little thing called the truth get in the way of their propaganda

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I love the fake outrage by some people against Israel during a war, yet there is zero outrage against stories like this:

Four kids, two adults shot dead near Houston

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Was this done by a government with military machines?
Was this done by a government that is blockading a parcel of land to control them?
Was this done by fanatical religious people who believe that what ever they do they are the best?
Was this done by a military wing going rouge?

see it's a different tragedy
and yes people are up against that too hence
why we have so many people in USofA asking for tighter gun control.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvilBat
Was this done by a government that is blockading a parcel of land to control them?

No

Was this done by fanatical religious people who believe that what ever they do they are the best?

No, it was not done by the Islamic terrorists.

No, the IDF do not have all female ships.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvilBat

No

No, it was not done by the Islamic terrorists.

No, the IDF do not have all female ships.

Then why would you bring up a different tradgedy in this thread saying "yet there is zero outrage against stories like this "

Of course we are not going to discuss that topic in this thread that is being done in the other thread.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

There is outrage for that as well. It was a big news story here and elsewhere, but why compare apples and oranges?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Corruption Exposed

Yeah.. I have tried to explain to people that the civilians in Gaza aren't exactly happy when Hamas starts using their business and homes. What can they do. That's part of the reason Israel should police rather than bomb civilians as long as they refuse to consider an official palestinian state.

They wont let them be independent, but they sure bomb them like a foreign nation.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
News report by the TYT.

Kids Playing On Beach Shelled By Israeli Navy [Extremely Graphic]

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Seriously though, I think everyone should step back and take a deep breath and try and calm down. A large number of people are edging towards posting vacations really soon here. I don't think it is worth getting banned guys, so for your own sake maybe reel it in a little bit.

Having said that, I see this argument from both sides as being fruitless. It is obvious that there are 2 different schools of thought, and neither one is going to submit to the other any time soon. This is becoming personal, and everyone is losing sight over the topic which is dead kids, which I am pretty sure everyone agrees is bad for humanity as a whole. The war between Israel and it's opponents isn't going to be won on ATS, nor is it going to be won in GAZA any time soon. The sad fact of the matter is they will probably end up both getting wiped off the map.

Take it easy everyone, this is a very emotional topic but don't let that make you lose your humanity or your civility towards your online neighbors. As an 3rd party observer I can safely say both sides have acted incorrectly at times and neither side is wholly innocent.
edit on 7/17/2014 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/17/2014 by sputniksteve because: Weird stuff

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: rebelv

originally posted by: Fisherr
Absolute disgusting human behaviour..

But in the end, both sides will not stop until the other is wiped off the face of the earth.

Irony come to mind... Genocide was the apparent attempt by Nazi Germany of the Jewish race,
and here we are 50 some odd years later and Israel is attempting a genocide of Palestinians.

When will we learn.

Rebel 5

We will learn, when we actually unveil the scum that are behind the "Human Nature" campaign.

Someone OTHER than humans is making sure all of this happens, and they want it to go on forEVER or at least till they can trick someone into giving them a free ticket out of here.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I love the fake outrage by some people against Israel during a war, yet there is zero outrage against stories like this:

Four kids, two adults shot dead near Houston

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Gotta love the fake outrage against ANYTHING in this world, with similar thinking as yours, we can ALL just continue on in utter uselessness for eternity.

Why is it so incredibly difficult to understand that EVERY SIDE in EVERYTHING, is being manipulated and TAKEN FOR FOOLS, ALL OF THE TIME !!!

I guess for you, its the only way to live, surround yourself with the UTMOST foolishness so you can deny anything and everything!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
i do not blame the people as we all should know ourselfs the people almost never agree with there goverment with war and killing

... as for the popcorntime videos well every civilization has there bad apples

i say take the people at the top and well u know the rest of the storie i was thinking more like some modern horror movie slow horrid death ... i would put thease people below pedophiles and a just punishment is requiered

to add all aboard the ship the same fate im shure they knew what they atacked you always confirmed the target before strikes its a given and common practis

it dosent mater what side and who did what to who the evil need to be purged im almost shure if there was a "cough cough" ligit vote thease people would have no power

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I would like to post what I really think on the matter but it's considered taboo since history is written by the victors. I'm American and I'm appalled by Israels actions. My country has it's head so far up Israels butt it's not funny. Israel as a state needs to be dismantled.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: CommandoJoe

I know exactly what im talking about. More evidence here to support that statment than your stance. I dont doubt that out of a thousands of rockets sometimes a few hit something ( generally in scarcely populated areas) but in this most recent fighting there hasnt been much and its a droo in the bucket compares to the decimation of gaza. Do a little research on Israels 2008 attack and learn the truly evil nature of the IDF and tgeir govt. Also maybe learn why Israel wants to take out the palestinians so bad (hint its not the piddly rockets).

Also these rockets arent destroyinf tgese structures its the occasional fire from the rockets that do that. Tge rockets arent powerful enough to.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CommandoJoe

Also i said they were bottle rockets compared to whats being returned.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: resistanceisfutile

Yeah i think you messed up your conversation there. It leaves out the part where Israel steals there land and pushes them baxk untik they only have 20 percent of the land and they plainly state they will never give up that last 20 percent and now Israel has encroached so its even less and if they stop the rockets the world stops watching and israel starts to steal and ippress more.

So maybe include: give us our freesom and some land baxk and stop stealing. Then we will stop firing.

israel: no (returns with carpet bombing between classes killing kids).

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
Seriously though, I think everyone should step back and take a deep breath and try and calm down. A large number of people are edging towards posting vacations really soon here. I don't think it is worth getting banned guys, so for your own sake maybe reel it in a little bit.

Take it easy everyone

sounds like suggested self-censorship to me.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4
You didn't really think about my post or yours before typing did you? I am suggesting people cool off and not make it so personal before they start saying things they shouldn't and get them selves banned.

We all self censor here all the time, if we didn't this place would be a mad house-garbage bin full of N words and F words. You really have a problem with that suggestion? You are acting like you are all anti-establishment and I am the establishment or something.

Relax dude, it was a suggestion in the best interest of everyone involved so they can stay involved. You didn't super sleuth anything out there.
edit on 7/18/2014 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

*edit* Now that I realize you just joined the website today, this is something you want to practice on ATS. They moderate threads like this very closely and I gaurantee you before long they will come in with their digital machetes and start chopping down posts once it gets too out of hand, which it most definitely will.
edit on 7/18/2014 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Dont fool yourself
Islamist groups, Hamas and Hezbollah are Muslim extremist terrorists.. And Israel is just defending itself.
Israel have good reason to bomb Gaza to a hole in the ground, and only Hamas terrorists will let their children play on a beach in the middle of a war zone.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Dont fool yourself
Islamist groups, Hamas and Hezbollah are Muslim extremist terrorists.. And Israel is just defending itself.
Israel have good reason to bomb Gaza to a hole in the ground, and only Hamas terrorists will let their children play on a beach in the middle of a war zone.

So Israel was defending itself when it bombed sectarian Syrian military units that were fighting Islamofascists inside of Syria a few months ago? This was what, the third or fourth Israeli bombing of Syria is as many years?

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join