It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Naval Ship Bombs Palestinian Children on Gaza Beach - Killing Four

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosha

Thank you for the information and link to the pictorial comparison. I saved the link yesterday, but it seems to be removed today when I went to the site. These threads are a great way to source material and have it removed from the web by the TPTB. The good news is you can find it again and again through other sites.

Sometimes shills like to just get people going in order to have others produce online information so it can be removed.

They will keep coming with the same stubborn biased behaviour in order to get others to come at them. They play on emotions. State your facts but provide no links....at least during these topics.

Blessings,

Involutionist

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Outtis
the Lebanon war when they targeted an UN outpost, seemingly on purpose, killing 4 UN observers.

They were actually attacking Hezbollah terrorists, who were using the UN observers as human shields, something Islamic terrorists love doing.

In an email dated 18 July received by CTV and published 24 July, the deceased Canadian peacekeeper Major Paeta Hess-von Kruedener, stated: “What I can tell you is this: we have on a daily basis had numerous occasions where our position has come under direct or indirect fire from both artillery and aerial bombing. The closest artillery has landed within 2 meters of our position and the closest 1000 lb aerial bomb has landed 100 meters from our patrol base. This has not been deliberate targeting, but has rather been due to tactical necessity.”[29] According to retired Canadian Major General Lewis MacKenzie, interviewed on CBC radio on 26 July, Hess-von Kruedener's phrase ‘due to tactical necessity’ was “veiled speech in the military. What he was telling us was Hezbollah fighters were all over his position and the IDF were targeting them.”[17][30][31

This entire post you claim Israel did not directly target the outpost. You instead make an argument that Hezbollah were standing around the outpost, using the UN soldiers as shields.

Except you know nothing. The outpost was a clearly marked shack that both sides knew full well about, sitting in a wide open field between the two forces.

It was an intentional attack. I read the real reason in a book somewhere as to why, but I forgot the details. Very similar to how the Americans sent a B2 to "accidentally" bomb the Chinese embassy in Serbia.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
For those that may have doubted the intentions of IDF in Gaza right now, please hear it from their own mouths.
nearly 400 have now died for this, mostly women and children :

Israel's defence minister has confirmed that military plans to 'uproot Hamas' are about dominating Gaza's gas reserves
www.theguardian.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Involutionist

ty for your post

They can silence some of the things some of the time....but not all of the truth all of the time.
Here's one..and we have many sadly many many more..mirrored ALL over the world
A comparison...
When you go back, read what the press and governments said during the Jewish Ghetto uprisings..it is almost verbatim to what we are hearing today, and what was doing the rounds during cast led, and every IDF op since 1947 really.

This open admission puts an end to the IDF's "Hamas rocket fire/terrorist" pretext.

edit on 20-7-2014 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
double.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Don't forget them attacking a US ship, and gunning down unarmed survivors in the water as they swam towards Israeli boats for rescue.

They killed them intentionally in hopes that they would attack Egypt, and it almost worked.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow
They killed them intentionally in hopes that they would attack Egypt, and it almost worked.

What a load of nonsense, they admitted that they did it soon after, but once again the facts destroy your silly conspiracy theory!

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Involutionist

These people are more powerful than you think...

Thank you for the information and link to the pictorial comparison. I saved the link yesterday, but it seems to be removed today when I went to the site. These threads are a great way to source material and have it removed from the web by the TPTB. The good news is you can find it again and again through other sites.

Sometimes shills like to just get people going in order to have others produce online information so it can be removed

I've had this happen to me several times on ATS. Once I post an article that exposes Israel, it is quickly taken down or the article is edited. I will provide the most obvious example first:

Muslim nations demand Israel open its nuke program to IAEA viewing

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In the above thread the OP article was taken down. The information was truthful, non-biased, and an important news story in my opinion. It raised awareness of Israel's unwillingness to claim its nuclear weapons while they demonize Iran for their alleged nuclear weapons program.

Fellow ATS member Puterman found a link to a database which copies these articles before they are taken down, that link was bookmarked on a computer that crapped out on me - the site was very useful.

Also, many articles which I have posted in regards to Israel have been extremely edited with no notations as to why they were edited.

When it comes to Israel, they are also good at rewriting history - and I don't just mean the taboo history which we are not allowed to discuss on ATS. Here is an example of Zionist influence attempting to erase history of Israel's past evil deeds:

DND removes report on killing of Canadian soldier by Israeli forces

The Defence Department has quietly removed from the Internet a report into the killing of a Canadian military officer by Israeli forces, a move the soldier’s widow says i s linked to the Conservative government’s reluctance to criticize Israel for any wrongdoing.

Maj. Paeta Hess-von Kruedener and three other United Nations observers were killed in 2006 when the Israeli military targeted their small outpost with repeated artillery barrages as well as an attack by a fighter aircraft.

IN early 2008, the Defence Department posted on its website a 67-page report from the Canadian Forces board of inquiry into the killing. The board found Hess-von Kruedener’s death was preventable and caused by the Israeli military.

But less than a year later, the report was quietly removed from the DND w ebsite and has since remained off-limits to the public through official channels.

Hess-von Kruedener’s widow, Cynthia, told the Citizen that the decision to remove the document from the public domain was made by DND and the government in an effort to protect Israel’s reputation.
“They don’t want people reading about it,” she said. “It’s embarrassing to the Israelis and, as we know, Prime Minister (Stephen) Harper has given his unconditional support to the Israelis.”

www.cjpme.org...

I believe this incident is mentioned on this thread already but no one mentioned there was a Canadian casualty. The current Canadian government are Zionist lapdogs.

We are ran by people who ignore our demands.

Stephen Harper and John Baird are two of the most despicable lapdogs you could ever meet. I don't do partisan politics but our Conservative government is out of control. They were the ones to erase the record of the above story and look what came out as Israel started demolishing Gaza...

No, we are not with you psychopath war-monger ass kissers.

We do not stand by your support of mass murder, and censoring the truth.

Stephen Harper has gone on record several times chanting his unconditional devotion to Israel - "I will defend Isael whatever the cost" which is more than he does for Canadians.

Canada has become a northern satellite state for Zionist operations

edit on 7/20/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

What a load of nonsense, they admitted that they did it soon after, but once again the facts destroy your silly conspiracy theory!

What are you talking about?
There is no nonsense there. Just because they HAD to admit it eventually doesn't change the fact that they bombed an obvious US ship (one with no weapons) with Israeli planes that had their markings removed.

Maybe they admitted doing it afterward, but did they admit that they did it intentionally? Also only admitted it after the attacks were called off. We were prepared to nuke Egypt. Any US soldier that were on that ship will tell you they were attacked on purpose. ALSO they pulled up in boats and shot our soldiers in the water. Machine gunning unarmed soldiers from boats, soldiers floating in the water?

That was a weak response even from you. I'd love for you to explain why they didn't have their planes marked, and why they shot unarmed men in the water LONG after it being obviously an American ship. They continued to try to sink the ship for a while. They wanted everyone on there dead.. for a reason. That reason being so Egypt could take the blame. Had that ship gone down they would have let the US attack Egypt. BTW it was a war Israel provoked in the first place.
edit on 20-7-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
More fuel for the bonfire of IDF press and shill/troll lies...they *are* intentionally targeting civilian populations and infrastructure...

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   

with Israeli planes that had their markings removed.

Yet another silly story from you,

Signalman Russell David testified that he saw Israeli insignia on the attacking jets and reported this to the Captain. Most conspiracy theorists have ignored David’s testimony. • Conspiracy theorists have also ignored Captain McGonagle's sworn testimony that the attacking torpedo boats were flying Israeli flags: When the boats reached an approximate range of 2,000 yards, the center boat of the formation was signaling to us. Also, at this range, it appeared that they were flying an Israeli flag.

www.sixdaywar.org...

Machine gunning unarmed soldiers from boats, soldiers floating in the water?

More nonsense from you...

MCGONAGLE: Immediately after the ship was struck by the torpedo, the torpedo boats stopped dead in the water and milled around astern of the ship at a range of approximately 500 to 800 yards. One of the boats signalled by flashing light, in English, “Do you require assistance”? This was confirmed, under oath, by Chief Communications Technician Harold J. Thompson: THOMPSON: ... I was asked to report to the bridge, which I did. When I got up there, Signalman David was attempting to rig a hand light. I assisted him. We went to the starboard wing of the bridge and one torpedo boat was making a run straight at us off the starboard beam while the other two stood off. At the Captain’s direction, David sent, “US Naval Ship” “US Naval Ship.” When they were about 500 yards off, the torpedo boat turned astern and came up on the stern on the starboard side and flashed, “do you need help.” ... The Captain ... said “no, thank you.” We sent this back to the boat ... and saw on the last part of that message ... “Do you want us to standby?” I passed this word to the Captain. He said, “no, thank you.” We sent this to the patrol boat. They came up along the port side, I say roughly 100 yards off, flashed “good luck” ... and disappeared. That was the last we saw of them. In addition, note that contrary to Ennes’s claim, neither the Captain nor Chief Communications Technician Thompson mention any Israeli machine gun attacks on the Liberty after the torpedo attack; on the contrary, they both recounted Israeli offers of assistance.

I'd love for you to explain why they didn't have their planes marked, and why they shot unarmed men in the water

The planes WERE carrying Israeli markings, they did not machinegun people in the water - what is your source that they did?
edit on 20-7-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
To hell with Israel. It's a rogue Terrorist State created on LIES!

Those people should not even be on that land. The promise by God crap and their fake ancestry was all made up so they can justify their invasion of someone else's land. They have no right to Palestinian land whatsoever!

And now they are continuing to murder the people that DO own the land!

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Corruption Exposed

Yes actually I brought up that they were Canadian, because I am British Columbian and in this part of the country we know damn well that they were intentionally bombed.

I almost choked when I saw this full page ad earlier:

But then I remembered that the National Post was founded by a Zionist.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Ha! YUP! Clicked that thread you linked me to and then the article, which indeed was "Error -Not Found". The beautiful thing about all this is the fact many are aware that these things are happening re: manipulation or removal of information. Therefore, it does not matter anymore. The majority of the world has woken up and these engineering of consent tactics no longer work against most of the world's population. The scale has tipped towards the truth and this is why Israel is becoming more desperate to censor truth -- the internet is their biggest enemy. It is important to note that this awareness by the majority of the world allows consciousness to have a deeper affect and therefore more tangible impact on resolving this issue. Justice will be served against Israel without firing one single bullet - and it will be done by the rest of the world; not the Palestinian or any nation in the Middle East. Israel's occultist know this. This is why they play the propaganda game. This is mind warfare. Any animosity towards Israel actually fuels them; so speak the truth but do it without emotional attachment; Know that most of the people of Israel are sweet souls and the same goes for the Palestinian people. Call both Israel and Hamas out with confidence; the truth is like lion; it does not need to be defended.

This is why Israel is always running a defensive campaign.... of removing truth from the internet that exposes them. Hamas has Western media that takes care of them.

Debating about it on social media is great way for spreading information in order for others silently watching to wake up to the truth of the matter. Even those who side with Israel are actually allowing this to unfold. We each provide the other a platform...

Oh, and don't even get me started about our Neo-Con Prime Minister (Mr. Empty Eyes/Blank Stare) Harper and his Zionist loving ways. I totally feel you on everything you stated regarding that!

In saying that; I love Jewish people but the Zionist who have used the sweet Jewish people and hide behind them as camouflage mirror what some claim Hamas does by hiding among civilians.

Mr. Pot meet Mr.Kettle.

edit on 20-7-2014 by Involutionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
@ Vovin & Involutionist, my apologies - I had no idea you were Canadians.

Better reading comprehension needed on my behalf.

It's good to see people I can relate to who see this. The news is getting so bad that it nauseates me. On top of that, our "elected officials" have sworn to protect another country but have never gone on public record to swear about protecting ours, reminds me of the dual-citizenship issue going on with US politics.

I found some solace in this today though:

Hundreds protest in Canadian cities over Israeli action in Gaza

Hundreds of Canadians protested Israeli military action in Gaza Saturday with demonstrations held in some of Canada’s major cities.

The protests were on the second day of an Israeli ground offensive that saw the death toll in Gaza top 330 people.

In Toronto, demonstrators held signs with slogans like “Gaza needs more than our prayers,” chanting “free, free Palestine,” across the street from the Israeli Consulate.

Read more:

www.theglobeandmail.com...

If these protests continue I can almost guarantee they will be squashed. I have seen some pre-planned pro-Palestine rallies cancelled by Zionist lobbies here in Ontario. They are not shy about their bias. Soon we will be like France and will make these protests illegal - France just did if you haven't heard.

online.wsj.com...

Media is the strongest tool of war in modern day, and they are trying to control it but are losing that battle and are becoming obsolete - so neutral shilling is the new way in. Be careful of those who claim both sides of the fence but leave hidden innuendos.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
France has had to quell protests that turned into riots wherein Muslim fanatics started attacking synagogues. It's not the first time either.

edit on 20-7-2014 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Humanity4Ever
France has had to quell protests that turned into riots wherein Muslim fanatics started attacking synagogues. It's not the first time either.

I heard about that too, it's a shame...

There are several reports of agent-provocateurism on behalf of those attacking...

This is how it works in France - Just saying, I can speak from experience.

Same tactics on the way here in Canada, time for some agents to provocate some #...
edit on 7/20/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Hamas using rising death toll to make Israel look bad

Completely ridiculous. Has this guy just lost the plot?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kram09
Hamas using rising death toll to make Israel look bad

Completely ridiculous. Has this guy just lost the plot?

That is just horrible, the plot has been lost and then some...

If I was religious I would pray for us all - LMAO.

What a tool.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Screw you Israel, just another war crime from a terrorist state. I call on the world to sanction Israel. Blockade them.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join