It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Most Say Opposition to Obama Has Pretty Much Nothing to Do With Race

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

There is no prentending race isn't the issue for most.

But hey why let a little thing called reality get in the way of pushing demagogic bubbles.

Take it from the progressives own mouths:

The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly - it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over

thinkexist.com...

Obama critics are racists!

Obama critics are racists !

Obama critics are racists!

Repeated ad infinitum for the last 6 YEARS.

Which is PROPAGANDA which the current administration just made 'legal'.

The funniest part here.

Is after 6 YEARS that SLANDER still doesn't work.

People are still vocal opponents of his asinine ideology.

edit on 15-7-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
I think most support for Obama is pretty much all based on race.

And there you have it, somebody who is at least being HONEST. I'd say a good 90% of conservatives that I know share this view. This next part is just an observation of many on the right in general and not in any way directed at Krazy:

His support is based on race becomes he was only elected because of his race becomes THEY'RE THE RACISTS! becomes They have 'black privilege!' I'm being persecuted in my OWN country! becomes I want my country back!

You know, the one that was founded by white, Christian, heterosexual, capitalist men! Not Kenyan Muslim Bisexual (possibly I heard in high school, wife looks like a man) Communists! Emperor Obama! Destroyer-in-Chief!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

ROFLOL

How 'bout we list all the Obama accomplishments that had a positive effect on the majority of Citizens.

Or even just the one or two that didn't have a negative effect.

Here's the list I come up with;

On a scale of 1 to 100 = net-00

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

That's nonsense and there you go with a Nazi reference, a tactic of such frequent usage among hyperbolists (it's a word now if it wasn't before) that it's spawned Godwin's law.

This is how the conservative meme virus defends itself from logic, reason and reality. Just freak out and fake outrage. Nobody can say anything without being called a racist! You're persecuted! Unfairly labeled a bigot! Everything they say about bigotry is a lie! It's them! It's them! The most hypersensitive victim mindset ever.

Muslims have an elevated status! America is a CHRISTIAN nation! Barak HUSSEIN OSAMA! Sharia law! Muslim brotherhood!

There's a gay agenda! Duck dynasty! First Amendment! Militant gays! FORCING CHRISTIANS TO MAKE GAY CAKES!

Pulling the race card! Low information voters! Only land owners should vote! Voter fraud! ACORN COMMUNITY ORGANIZER! First Amendment! PC police! You can't say anything without being labeled a racist! Report Grandpa's jokes to the thought police! Oh my dear sweet Lord, Michele is trying to turn the kids against us!

Did I actually see somebody say that "bigotry is okay" as long as it's RICH PEOPLE, GUN OWNERS and REPUBLICANS? There are people in this country who started feeling persecuted before the inauguration.

edit on 2014-7-15 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
You may not be racist but are you supporting them?

Save white America! Kenyan go home!

Here are some videos that don't agree with your poll.

You support these people!

Watch how pissed they get with this sign. Just how many white supremacists have been busted with plans to kill the president? How many white supremacists have committed acts of terrorism?

Who do you support?

There is so much evidence that shows the opposite of what the op and this poll claims.

According to republicans and the right racism doesn't exist anymore!!

Evidence is endless.
edit on 15-7-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

So that means that 40 % of people think that other people are against the President's policies because they are racist, or some other category... This poll is asking what people think other's views are, by the way.

I do have something to add, I was on MSNBC reading comments and some people were saying things like "They just don't like his opinion on this or that because they are racist" and the way they said it sounded like they were just repeating sound bytes with no understanding of concepts.

I'm sure there are people who don't like Obama because he is black, but I bet even some of those same people who are racist wouldn't like a white person with the same policies.
edit on 15pmTue, 15 Jul 2014 23:12:38 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

You have seen the tea party on video now we will look at fox news:

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Racism is a defensive semnatic move by the Progs that minimize opponents positions usually because they can't debat.
SCREW his skin he is an INFILTRATOR and I want the scum who put his ass there. HE is just a tool.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Reeeelllll convincing !!

Lot's of acting in those. Some even debunked I think.
[ finding photoshops ]

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I just said that there is racism within both parties and you still keep on with the partisan BS.

You obviously know nothing about the phrase "throwing stones/glass houses" or you're being intentionally obtuse. Cmon Neo, why did you quote that phrase, yet continue to throw stones?

Quit being a hypocrite.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Who do you support do you support the known racists?

Here are the pundits for the right:

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Reeeelllll convincing !!

Lot's of acting in those. Some even debunked I think.
[ finding photoshops ]

You support racists like bundy, sterling and others? Do tell the truth.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Racism is a defensive semnatic move by the Progs that minimize opponents positions usually because they can't debat.
SCREW his skin he is an INFILTRATOR and I want the scum who put his [rear] there. HE is just a tool.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED TO THE MAX.

It still amazes me that there are actually folks who seem to manage knowing how to type hereon . . . who are still clueless about such realities.

Evidently our globalist controlled and dumbed down educational system is doing the poor job they have wanted it to do for a long time.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
There are a lot of people that do not like this president based solely on his policies.

But, there are people out there that simply don't like a black man in the white house.

Course, you can't call people racist anymore. No matter how much evidence there is.

Lets take a hypothetical example. A poster on a message board that posts almost exclusively bad press about the president. It just might be that race at least has something to do with that persons rage.

I don't think it's possible to absolutely hate every single thing a president does. Something more is probably there.

Especially if that person is obsessed about posting bad ink about the president.

The other ones are birthers those guys are straight up racist.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Oh hell the race card fails then they play the Fox card.

I tell ya I had no idea so many people had read Alinskies 'Rules of Radicals'.

Attack and marginalize.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

I just said that there is racism within both parties and you still keep on with the partisan BS.

The 'Partisan' BS is clear in this thread.

No effing matter what Republicans are racist.

Quit being a hypocrite.

Excuse me ?

No body owns me.

And for the record:

I suggest some people read this comment since they obviously IGNORED it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 15-7-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Oh hell the race card fails then they play the Fox card.

I tell ya I had no idea so many people had read Alinskies 'Rules of Radicals'.

Attack and marginalize.

They *DO* have their bags of tricks don't they.

And they bite like a Gila Monster an don't let go until sundown.

And God forbid anybody actually asks for some Obama accomplishments !!!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Playing the race card is the final desperate act of Obama supporters...

It proves they are bereft of any legitimate position to defend this pathetic excuse for a president...

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   

No effing matter what Republicans are racist.

Didn't I say that bot sides have elements of racism? I did say that.

But you continue to push the bull#?

I like you Neo, but we cannot continue this facade. It has to break sometime.

Come over to the reasonable side.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They *DO* have their bags of tricks don't they.

Oh yeah!

They got the:

Race card.

Sexist card.

Fox card.

Elderly card.

Poor people card.

Woman card this is different than sexist.

They got a an entire deck of them.

Prolly even 52 of them.

And they literally play 52 pick up, and expect someone else to clean up the mess.
edit on 16-7-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join