It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Our God is a Consuming Fire" - Hell is burning in God's Love which Souls of Darkness cannot hand

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
We are told that

God is Love (1 John 4:8 / 1 John 4:16)

[and that knowing Love is Knowing God since God is Love, and living in Love is living in God since God is Love]

God is The Light without any darkness at all ( 1 John 1:5)
God is a Consuming Fire (Hebrews 12:29)
The baptism of The Holy Spirit is associated with Fire (Matthew 3:11)

From this, we can see that God is a Hot Bright Light. That Light gives sight to see, wisdom. That Heat is God's Love. Souls of darkness cannot handle that Brightness and Heat so it burns them, this is why if you are attacked by demons you can say "JESUS CHRIST" and they'll go away because his Love is too strong meaning that His Light is too Bright and Hot for demons. The demons thrown into The Darkness will weep and gnash their teeth (Matthew 8:12) but when The Unity of God comes and The Physical is controlled by Heaven, then it will be like burning in The Lake of Fire.

The Fire of The Holy Spirit will come upon the Earth and it will keep things Glowing with The Spiritual Light of its Light and Love. Those who are of darkness and feel this Heat/Fire/Light will think that God is angry with them, but it is not God's fault that they chose darkness and will be burned up by God's Almighty Light.

God is Love.
God is Light.
God is Truth.
God is Fire.
God is Purity.

In the name of Jesus The Christ, God The Father, and The Holy Spirit - please give people The Light and Fire of God's Wisdom and Love so that their eyes can be open and they will recognize The Truth.

Hallelujah,

Amen.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Nope!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

But demons would like the darkness!
So the only way to punish them is to love them!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
God is Fire waiting and wanting to consume any falsehood that touches it, comes near it or even think about approaching...
edit on JulX61000 by MX61000 because: Stupid phone

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
at age 10 i did accepting jesus as my savior, and went to church, listening to religious radio, tv, books etc. but it seemed all i heard was cliches, talk and talk but never a conclusion, confusion, no matter how much i was kind, giving, compassionate ppl took advantage, stole from me etc etc. i came across ppl who was raised in the hebrew language and went to yeshiva. i have found to get the truth one must go to the original source, know the culture and history of the time it is written. i have found out the only DOGMATIC DOCTRINE one can get out of the english bible is only one and that is HOW TO LOVE YOURSELF, AND YOUR NEIGHBOR AND THIS IS LOVING THE CREATOR. even the Messiah said He came NOT to condemn. so why in the so called hell ppl who call themselves christians condemn and judge others believes or what they have learned. do they know it all?? are they god???? do they have all the right answers?? and at the same time condemn me for using the Strongs Concordance, hebrew lexicon, all judaic history books and history books.
after much abuse from christians i know believe in NO RELIGION but have a Spiritual experience, an INTERPERSONAL relationship. the creator did his part gave us instructions what to do so why pray and pray? i did pray and nothing happened until i got off my butt and knees and used my feet, my hands, my voice and my MIND to do the instructions.. oooooo man things started to changed. the 50 yrs in christianity i NEVER found the truth. and by studying with ones who knew the hebrew and the mind set i found the truth. now o let NO ONE tell me i am wrong and they are right, they tell me not to read a book or watch a show etc etc.. well i do what they say not to do and wowowo i learned much and then no more confusion and allow no more abuse and started healing. and just learned to day even government the meaning is and it is also a religion and ALL RELIGION MAKES US SLAVES!!!
and i REFUSE TO BE A SLAVE and i belong to no government. i was born on this planet and ANYTHING this planet produces i have the right to partake freely and NO MAN has the right to lord over me. so now i call myself Tesla's Planetiarn, responsible to do NO harm to the planet or other planet mate

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace

But demons would like the darkness!
So the only way to punish them is to love them!

And that is what will happen when The Unity (Day of Judgment/Heaven on Earth) happens. The darkness of each soul will be revealed when compared to The Hot Bright Light (God/Love).

originally posted by: jacqulinej
i have found out the only DOGMATIC DOCTRINE one can get out of the english bible is only one and that is HOW TO LOVE YOURSELF, AND YOUR NEIGHBOR AND THIS IS LOVING THE CREATOR. even the Messiah said He came NOT to condemn.

Keep your soul Hot and Bright with Love and you'll be fine. The Message of The Messiah is simple but humans complicate things.

Matthew 7:12
Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

Jesus Christ came to give us FREEDOM, not to enslave us.

Galatians 5:1
Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

Galatians 5:14
For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

edit on 15-7-2014 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
o also by the way i have learned where and how amen came about and now i refuse to use it. i will not condemn others however gaining the knowledge of the history and the truth i refuse to use it for i do not want to put a curse on myself or others

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Our God?

Crap! Another one again? Ranking gods like no tomorrow, who's better or not seems to be issues we have had LIKE Forever!

Just the idea that a demon can not Know Light, come to Learn from It, and Grow, is Relig's Problem. Pushed it so far back, never given any chance to See Light would seem to piss me off too!

Placing Limits on Who can be Saved is just Wrong! Since I do not know Your God, Please explain OUR'S?

Peace

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
This is why the works done apart from the Holy Spirit are burnt away as wood, hay, and stubble. Believers in Christ are baptized and identified in the righteous works of Christ. These works are purified by fire. Non-believers only have human works, therefore they too will burn as wood, hay, and stubble.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
This is why the works done apart from the Holy Spirit are burnt away as wood, hay, and stubble. Believers in Christ are baptized and identified in the righteous works of Christ. These works are purified by fire. Non-believers only have human works, therefore they too will burn as wood, hay, and stubble.

It's not true that those who identify as "non-believers" only have 'human' works.

"Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God." - 1 John 4:7

"He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." - 1 John 4:8

"And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him." - 1 John 4:16

It doesn't matter what label you call yourself, it only matters what comes from your heart. If Love comes from your heart then you are born of God and know God, if not, then you do not.

Just because you call Jesus "Lord" that doesn't mean you're going to Heaven

Matthew 7:21
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Jesus declares that LOVE (treating others as you would like to be treated) is God's Law and what God's Prophets taught.

Matthew 7:12
Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

edit on 15-7-2014 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

If you reject Jesus as savior, then the love you have is vanity. Faith in Christ is a bride's love for her husband.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriestFaith in Christ is a bride's love for her husband.

Even for males?

That's really weird.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369

I dont know what your particular faith is, but the Bible describes the Church as the Bride of Christ. The marriage between man and woman is designed to show the relationship between God and humanity: God being husband and the human race being wife.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

If you reject Jesus as savior, then the love you have is vanity.

That is blasphemy because God is Love so Love can never be vanity. If you Know Love then you Know God since God IS Love.

1 John 4:8
"He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love."

Love is The Fulfillment of God's Law:

"Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law." - Romans 13:8-10

"For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." - Galatians 5:14

"Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets." - Matthew 7:12

You will Reap what you Sow (Jesus taught it, and even Paul taught it):

"Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting." - Galatians 6:7-8

"Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit." - Matthew 7:16-17

edit on 16-7-2014 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Eternal Life is through the Son only. I hope you understand that as a biblical principle. The "love" of man is an emotional chemical reaction. The love of God is faith. The Holy Spirit supplies faith to those who express a desire to know God, therefore the love that a believer expresses to God is a reciprocation of God's initial love. We (believers) love God because He (God) loved us first.

By your standard, an atheist can have salvation because he is capable of emotional love. That is a stumbling block in the way of the truth.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

The "love" of man is an emotional chemical reaction. The love of God is faith.

There is no love of man. You actually think the flesh can love? Then you are really confused. Only The Spirit loves.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

There is no love of man. You actually think the flesh can love? Then you are really confused. Only The Spirit loves.

That is exactly my point. The "love" of the flesh is a bio-chemical reaction. The true love is of the spirit. Since man is born with a dead spirit, we must be born again through faith in Christ. Only then is man able to express the same love that God expresses toward us. An atheist has a dead spirit, therefore an atheist is incapable if spirit-love.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Why are you calling The Holy Spirit dead?

1 Corinthians 6:19
"What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?"

God breathed the holy spirit into Man to make him come alive.

We have a choice to choose The Spirit (Love) or the flesh (which is opposed to the spirit)

"Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." - 1 John 4:7-8

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

You are misunderstanding me. Only those who are believers in Christ and therefore born again have the Holy Spirit. Only they are capable of love.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

1 John 4:7-8 is everyone who loves is born of God and knows God so that contradicts your beliefs.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join