It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israelis photographed with popcorn and chairs, cheering as IDF bombs Palestinian targets inside Gaza

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: adnanmuf
I am NOT in it for favors of a cause. I am just telling the truth as I see it from resources, and I am American speak what on my mind because I have freedom of Speech. I am not afraid to loose my job or apartment like you.

You're clearly not American. You can't even speak English. You're clearly some third-worlder who America was kind enough to take in. Don't act like you're a typical American. You clearly support an Anti-American Jihadist agenda.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I was just stating from my knowledge of the situation and like i said i am sure there are instances where Palestinians have behaved just as badly.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: desertruby2014
a reply to: TheTengriist

So you also think it is ok for Muslim protesters to throw stones at synagogues and other houses of worship? www.frontpagemag.com...

I wasn't aware this was a thread about such an event. I thought we were talking about Israel and Palestine. But I'll tell you what. Fish up a post of mine from a thread about this stuff in Paris where I endorse it, as you claim, and we'll talk. If you can't do this, I'm afraid I'm just going to laugh you off.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: HisRoyalJewness

I am NOT in it for favors of a cause. I am just telling the truth as I see it from resources, and I am American speak what on my mind because I have freedom of Speech. I am not afraid to loose my job or apartment like you.

You're clearly not American. You can't even speak English. You're clearly some third-worlder who America was kind enough to take in. Don't act like you're a typical American. You clearly support an Anti-American Jihadist agenda.

I am a typical American.
Dare you say I am anti American. I am American who is pro Palestine for Palestinians.
There is an organization here in America "Jews for Palestine".
Jews for Palestinians
There are plenty of Jews in America pro Palestinians. I can brings you tens of websites.
I myself is a descendent of a Jewish grandmother.
Jews are good people. I am criticizing the Zionist agenda.
where are from though?

edit on 16-7-2014 by adnanmuf because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2014 by adnanmuf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: HisRoyalJewness

I am NOT in it for favors of (towards) a cause. I am just telling the truth as I see it from (my) resources, and I am (an) American (I) speak what (is) on my mind because I have freedom of Speech. I am not afraid to loose my job or apartment like you.

I am a typical American.
(how) Dare you say I am anti American. I am (an) American who is pro Palestine for (the) Palestinians.
There is an organization here in America (called) "Jews for Palestine".
Jews for Palestinians
There are plenty of Jews in America (who are) pro Palestinians. I can brings you tens of websites.
I myself is (am) a descendent of a Jewish grandmother.
Jews are good people. I am criticizing the Zionist agenda.
where are from though?

Your first language is clearly not English. You're no American. I havecorrected most of your most obviously English errors -in brackets above- to demonstrate just how poor your grasp of English is.

I am Australian.
edit on 16-7-2014 by HisRoyalJewness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I am American my friend and this is how we speak we tell it raw in your face the truth.
Obviously you are jealus I am brave and you are not

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   

I am American my friend and this is how we speak we tell it raw in your face the truth.
Obviously you are jealus I am brave and you are not

You're clearly not American. Stop lying.

You're English is terrible.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Americans are not English.
we are 20% English 20% german, 20% african americans, 10% europpeans and eastern europpeans and 30% from the rest of the world.

I speak American you speak Australian
edit on 17-7-2014 by adnanmuf because: (no reason given)

American is the true English language, learn English from Americans.
Your english is wrong
edit on 17-7-2014 by adnanmuf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lawndartchief
I don't see what the big deal is, they are just cheering for their team. Personally, I am a soldier with three tours to Iraq, and I can tell you from first hand expierence the mentality and culture of the Arabs is so much more harsh, and violent than anything you are going to see from the Israelis. Throw a little Islamic extremism into the mix and you have some of most horrifying people you could ever come across. Go Israel!

Most people can't see it from a soldiers perspective here. Most but not all. To be honest most here don't have a clue some are shocked to hear that just about everyone from Israel has served it isn't an option for them I have never heard them complain about it either. So most if not all in those pictures have served or are serving their country and you are right it is cheering for their team.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost
I still maintain that the author of this thread linked the story for propaganda purposes.

Without thinking critically and realising this group represents a minority, many readers are jumping on the "All Israelis = barbaric, bloodthirsty, savages that have lost all sense of compassion and humanity" bandwagon. This serves to strengthen anti-Israel sentiment which will eventually lead to even more deaths in this conflict.

You are a fool if you believe that i posted this thread for propaganda purposes. All of the information i have presented, has been backed up by factual evidence. How is that propaganda? Unless, of course, it runs contrary to your personal perspective on the whole situation. That said, i will also quote what i said in my opening post:

This...this is just disturbing.

You know what? Sure, if i was there, i would be sitting on a hill and watching airstrikes take place too. Hell, i would be recording it and photographing the events as they take place. But to sit there with chairs and popcorn, and cheer for the deaths of men, women and children, is just disgusting. It truly shows the perverted opinions of which some Israelis hold towards the Palestinians. I am actually disgusted.

It truly shows the perverted opinions of which some Israelis hold towards the Palestinians. I am actually disgusted.

Yeah...try again.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:37 AM