It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israelis photographed with popcorn and chairs, cheering as IDF bombs Palestinian targets inside Gaza

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Back to the topic please.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

You are a fool if you believe that i posted this thread for propaganda purposes. All of the information i have presented, has been backed up by factual evidence. How is that propaganda? Unless, of course, it runs contrary to your personal perspective on the whole situation.

prop·a·gan·da
[prop-uh-gan-duh] Show IPA
noun
1. information, ideas, or rumors deliberately spread widely to help or harm a person, group, movement, institution, nation, etc.
2. the deliberate spreading of such information, rumors, etc.
Dictionary.com

Propaganda is not about failing to back up information with factual evidence, but rather presenting information in a way that discourages critical thinking while influencing the viewer to adopt a certain viewpoint. I would say the content of your thread fits the above definition rather well.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Israel, making Muslims good since 1947!a reply to: daaskapital

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital
A few points:
1) they are not cheering civilian deaths, but rather hamas terrorists on their way judgement (which by the way is internationally recognized as a terrorist organization)
2) They are cheering the prevention of rocket fire.
3) they are cheering that their lives arre being reverted to normal

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
More of this nonsense.

The only thing wrong with this scene is that they didn't stand up for an ovation.

The majority of posters here are US, UK, OZ... if anyone had watched ONE, One single solitary missile launched at anyone of your cities, the majority of people would get out the god damned beer sit back and watch as we do what we do which would be leave a death toll of thousands to one by ratio for what they did... quit with the hypocrisy, we bleed out whole nation states, Iraqis and Afghanis will be eating falafel with a side of depleted uranium for centuries

And it gets old, there is no one who is actually from western civilization among you that is prepared to LIVE in an Islamic society. For all the bleeding Heart TALK when the sun sets at the end of the day it's all crud to "sound" liberal, or humanistic or whatever... but no one wants who lives in a Democracy to see this faith dominate anything by numbers, it's sick, no talking smack about the prophet, women in headdresses, conversion by force... 99% of the Caucasians in here by Demographic would "White Flight" the hell out of any neighborhood a substantial number if Islamics moved to so fast they'd burn the soles of their shoes, so again quit the hypocrisy

You know, I laugh, when I listen to this junk... not long after 9-11 I was in a coffee shop in Manhattan listening to some women have a conversation, in-between their discussion of their multiple sex partners, lesbian liaisons, drinking heavily the night before etc... They went into "how important it was that we learn to understand and relate to Islamic culture" I thought to my self... "God damn, I'd love to drop you off into Saudi Arabia, with your Gucci purse and 300 dollar heals and mini skirt with your awful sex in the city Apple Martini in your hand and see what happens in the next 10 minutes to you" Let's see how well they relate to you, you moron... apparently they had seen Aladdin and had a well developed sense of the culture lol

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: criticalhit
More of this nonsense.

The only thing wrong with this scene is that they didn't stand up for an ovation.

The majority of posters here are US, UK, OZ... if anyone had watched ONE, One single solitary missile launched at anyone of your cities, the majority of people would get out the god damned beer sit back and watch as we do what we do which would be leave a death toll of thousands to one by ratio for what they did... quit with the hypocrisy, we bleed out whole nation states, Iraqis and Afghanis will be eating falafel with a side of depleted uranium for centuries

And it gets old, there is no one who is actually from western civilization among you that is prepared to LIVE in an Islamic society. For all the bleeding Heart TALK when the sun sets at the end of the day it's all crud to "sound" liberal, or humanistic or whatever... but no one wants who lives in a Democracy to see this faith dominate anything by numbers, it's sick, no talking smack about the prophet, women in headdresses, conversion by force... 99% of the Caucasians in here by Demographic would "White Flight" the hell out of any neighborhood a substantial number if Islamics moved to so fast they'd burn the soles of their shoes, so again quit the hypocrisy

You know, I laugh, when I listen to this junk... not long after 9-11 I was in a coffee shop in Manhattan listening to some women have a conversation, in-between their discussion of their multiple sex partners, lesbian liaisons, drinking heavily the night before etc... They went into "how important it was that we learn to understand and relate to Islamic culture" I thought to my self... "God damn, I'd love to drop you off into Saudi Arabia, with your Gucci purse and 300 dollar heals and mini skirt with your awful sex in the city Apple Martini in your hand and see what happens in the next 10 minutes to you" Let's see how well they relate to you, you moron... apparently they had seen Aladdin and had a well developed sense of the culture lol

The majority of posters here are US, UK, OZ... if anyone had watched ONE, One single solitary missile launched at anyone of your cities, the majority of people would get out the god damned beer sit back and watch as we do what we do

these are not the cities or land of the Israelis . Tis is the land of the Palestinains.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: adnanmuf

NO that is the debate, a stupid useless debate at that. "Everyone's" land was someone else's land once, if you wanted to take the argument of "Historical right" then roughly 2 Million years ago Homo Erectus laid claim to that land being the first Hominid out of Africa.. that is until 800,000 years ago Homo antecessor crossed over in that spot and kicked H Erectus rear end... so by Israeli argument we should dig up and clone a few Homo Erectus and give it to them... By the argument of "occupation" the Palestinian argument in reality goes to Israel because they now Live there, they are there, they occupy the spot making it now "theirs" because the minute you invalidate the "historical" frame work on the basis of every smelly form of man and their ugly mother has occupied that spot on it's way out of Africa for 2 million years followed by every Idiot Empire that has ever existed practically has tried to occupy and control that spot for the last 7,000 years we know as modern history the reality becomes Palestinians have no "historical claim" in the scheme of things more than anyone else... which leaves us with "We Live here" right now... which is all that actually matters the Israelis "Live There"

Does the idea of cloning H erectus and giving them back Israel sound stupid? YES it does. Which is exactly WHY the debate of who used to be there or when is retarded if you go back a century or a Millenia or 2 Million years.

RIGHT NOW Israel is the occupier of that land, like it or not. At one point in my personal history someone who conceived my line was King of freaking Scotland, that issue being said and done thanks to the British (just like the Palestinians actually) doesn't inspire me to go shoot rockets at London, something was LOST my ancestors moved the hell away and Got on with their lives...

In the end it's a #ty strip of land that has and always will see blood spilled on it, what exactly do the Palestinian's want anyway? a History like the Jews which in the end was cursed from the minute they landed there anyway? Because every retarded religion and would be Empire tries to take it? If the Palestinians had any more sense than the jews they would slowly drift away and go to college somewhere and let their "kids" that everyone is so bloody worried about go to college and buy a nice condo somewhere... but nooooo, like the entire History of the place they rather fight for it for some idiotic reason, against spectacular force and for no actual reason because as "lifestyle" goes... if your not a religious nut or would be empire it kind of is a pile of crap place to live anyway.

And you know what happens to "kids" who have idiots for parents? They die bad deaths.... Right now, there are tons of Jews and Palestinians living in peace in London, NY, Miami side by side, WHY? because their parents understood "Darwinism" as opposed to "Islam" or "Judaism"

There is no "right or wrong" here... the Israelis occupy it now, today, the END, Yes they are backed by "empire" Just like "Homo antecessor" had hand axes and H Erectus could only throw rocks the Palestinians don't even stand a chance, if the world didn't control Israel to a degree out of mercy there'd be noting between Lybia and Iran already and that's honestly where it's heading at this point... that's where it ALWAYS goes on that strip of land and always has gone as long as any ape has been walking upright.

And Honestly the Palestinian stance in the region is dumb already, stupid.... it basically follows that they will fight and instigate and die in droves to get "mercy" from elsewhere against a State backed by an Empire, under an iron Dome with Tanks and Modern jets and several hundred Nuclear missiles because (if we can't have it no one will) which at BEST could only lead to everyone else in the whole region being killed too Mostly and numerically by far other Muslims which...seems to be fine by an idiotic belief in dying in martyrdom...

Meanwhile, in the rest of the MODERN world, I fly back and forth to Japan, go to multiple countries and could give a flying crap where my ancestors once used a porta potty...

Maybe I should go to Kazakhstan with a rocket launcher to "take it back" because there or the caucuses or some other dung hole is where white people originated... but oh yeah, "I'm trying to NOT earn a Darwin award" ahhhhh

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
but that is not historical.
it is in our times .
It is not over untill it is over.
The thief has to give up the property and pay the fine (in our time not thousand of years later)

It is not the end.

Remember the Crusades lasted 500 years and the Arabs fought back and defeated them. it took them five hundred years.

1948 and 1967 is not history it is our time.

edit on 18-7-2014 by adnanmuf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: adnanmuf
but that is not historical.
it is in our times .
It is not over untill it is over.
The thief has to give up the property and pay the fine (in our time not thousand of years later)

It is not the end.

Remember the Crusades lasted 500 years and the Arabs fought back and defeated them. it took them five hundred years.

1948 and 1967 is not history it is our time.

Like I said... some of us are living our lives, in the modern world, going about our business, not living in superstition, interacting with other peoples, enjoying our lives in recognition that there is an entire planet outside of that infernal area.. Others will earn Darwin Awards

Listen to yourself, the Arabs fought back, blah, blah...

That was before mutually assured destruction. This is the validation of exactly why no one in the world wants the Arab nations to have "the bomb" your ridiculous and living in the stone age mentally.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I don't think Arabs fought back yet. they been chain tied by governments like Sisi such as Gamal abdul Nasser who was a crypto jew.

The crusade lasted 400 years years yet Palestinians fought back at each crusade campaign 14 in total from 1100 till 1400 AD.

So there is still a long time to go

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
a reply to: khnum

I'm not a descendant of the Palestinians but Israel gets billions and more every year from us American taxpayers so I think we all have a say in the crimes against humanity that they constantly keep committing. When Israel was formed, where did all those Europeans come from and how did they get there?

I don't know if anyone has answered your question about the Europeans inhabiting Israel but I'll give it a go. I'm not a religious person but I've read the bible and according to that, Israel (aka Abraham) was a descendant of Adam and Eve. God told Abraham that he was giving him the land and it was to be named Israel as well as Abraham having to change his name to Israel. So based on this lot I'm assuming they have been in roughly the same plot of land since modern civilization if we assume the bible has some sort of historical realities. Anyhoo if anyone has another explanation please enlighten me lol. Oh and since Europe didn't exist yet when Israel was formed there was no immigrants (Europeans) hopping a boat and coming over to live there.
edit on 18-7-2014 by Soulfly82 because: Spelling error

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I don't think Arabs fought back yet. they been chain tied by governments like Sisi such as Gamal abdul Nasser who was a crypto jew.

The crusade lasted 400 years years yet Palestinians fought back at each crusade campaign 14 in total from 1100 till 1400 AD.

So there is still a long time to go

you know your not doing your cause any justice right? I'm kind of enjoying this...

Your basically saying "we haven't even begun to Jihad the crap out of everyone else in the region yet" lol

But your wrong, there isn't a "Long time to go" the superstition and stupidity and unwillingness to move forward has taken it's toll, this applies to all the religious extremism in the region not just Islam btw, Jew, Islamic, Christian even... reproducing endlessly in a desert equals a giant fail in a time of global warming, Jews continuing to "settle" to grow pushes the envelope on how soon it ends badly, maybe for both sides, either way it doesn't matter, both sides are adding fuel to a fire that can't sustain itself environmentally let alone via war. War, which has left the sands covered with depleted uranium, not productive for food. There is no Unity within Islam, factions fight each other daily, roving bands of maniacs are loose in Syria, Gaza, Egypt, Lybia and Iraq... there is no "Future" with no infrastructure, while in the East and the West we develop Stem cells and ways to extend human life they die in the streets for no real reason preaching unsustainable "values" divisive politics. While the rest of the world plugs kids into the Internet to learn Science these kids are dying terrible deaths with some promise of an afterlife that is as much bs as Zeus or Odin was to us...200 years ago.

Your all digging your children's graves over there just like admitting it's never going to stop is doing to you in this thread.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
so what do you suggest ? that Palestinians accept defeat and all 15 million of them settle in Gaza?
and see their homeland taken by thieves?
what cause I suppose to help?

what are you talking about?

I belive hamas (a muslim brotherhood party is more hard line than their predecesser the PLO, and when they go, even a more hardline will take their place.

I talk about generalities, that the status quo is not gonna last long considering 2 billion people back Palestinians, and Israelies are only being helped for very temporary reasons such as strong lobbies and strong financial pressures etc.
it is more like I control you because I have the lottery machine that you want to play lotto with.

Once you wisen up that the lotto machine don't really make money, I lost control over you.

It is silly power, because money paper is not real money, the real money is what you have of property in your backyard and you physical strength.

the game will be over soon and the Israilies showing how merciless and disgusting they are they will not have any mercy if they needed it in the future from anybody in the world.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   

More of this nonsense.

Now take this... and imagine what Americans would be doing if they were under occupation from some other nation, with the consent and funding of the rest of the world. No really, you can probably go find posts relevant to this very concept here on ATS - what if China or Russia or New Zealand or who the hell ever, decided to move in and take over America tomorrow, and they actually managed to swat our military down hard enough to achieve it? Imagine many Americans would be sitting back and going, "I for one welcome our new overlords"?

Well that's nice. What has it to do with Israel / Palestine though? or are you making my point for me about Americna reactions to being "occupied" by some other power?

Again, more blather irrelevant to the topic at hand.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   

so what do you suggest ? that Palestinians accept defeat and all 15 million of them settle in Gaza?
and see their homeland taken by thieves?
what cause I suppose to help?

what are you talking about?

I belive hamas (a muslim brotherhood party is more hard line than their predecesser the PLO, and when they go, even a more hardline will take their place.

I talk about generalities, that the status quo is not gonna last long considering 2 billion people back Palestinians, and Israelies are only being helped for very temporary reasons such as strong lobbies and strong financial pressures etc.
it is more like I control you because I have the lottery machine that you want to play lotto with.

Once you wisen up that the lotto machine don't really make money, I lost control over you.

It is silly power, because money paper is not real money, the real money is what you have of property in your backyard and you physical strength.

the game will be over soon and the Israilies showing how merciless and disgusting they are they will not have any mercy if they needed it in the future from anybody in the world.

It's all the way you choose to perceive it.

"Taking our homeland" I don't 100% buy that line from Jews or Palestinians

Why? because in reality no Palestinian child has known it in their lifetime in actuality as a "Homeland" and realistically at the end of WW2 most of the Jews involved didn't know it as a homeland either.

What it's really about is a desire to reap the past, from both sides of this coin. "Home" to me I where you are accepted and live a good life and can properly raise your children.

I grew up in Ny I know a lot of Jews, I know a lot of Palestinians... I'd say, these guys are all cool because they represent that portion of both sides that said "F this" and got away from this madness and made a better life for themselves. So my answer is YES... Nobody has to give up their religion, just be a little bit, just a little tolerant of the ways of others and go... Most of the world is really nice my friend. Why fight for ever through history. This is not what anyone's parents Jews or Palestinian intended when they first started a farm in this place, this was not your ancestors dream for you.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheTengriist

More of this nonsense.

Now take this... and imagine what Americans would be doing if they were under occupation from some other nation, with the consent and funding of the rest of the world. No really, you can probably go find posts relevant to this very concept here on ATS - what if China or Russia or New Zealand or who the hell ever, decided to move in and take over America tomorrow, and they actually managed to swat our military down hard enough to achieve it? Imagine many Americans would be sitting back and going, "I for one welcome our new overlords"?

Well that's nice. What has it to do with Israel / Palestine though? or are you making my point for me about Americna reactions to being "occupied" by some other power?

Again, more blather irrelevant to the topic at hand.

America is an interesting place, we absolutely have a portion of our population that is regressive in thought, those who came to have a "way" find a piece of land and a faith and stick to it and never change ever no matter how much the world changes around them.

But likewise we are also an immigrant nation, just as many of us (and I'd be part of this demographic) are 100% Lost on that concept, many of us come from people willing and ready to make their home where it suits them at a time in life, the nature of the upwardly mobile portion of this country is to: Go away to college at 18 spend 4 years else where, after college Travel the world maybe join an organization but go overseas, come back home broke, go "home" for a few years then move again to where ever their career takes them, make some money have kids, move yet again to a location more suited to raising children then move yet again when retirement comes simply because the climate suits them better.

As in most things there are only 2 types of people...

Honestly, I don't see group one faring very well in the modern world.

Now your going on about "how would we feel if occupied" That's not a notion that makes sense, America is invaded all the time, we've been invaded constantly since inception, it's called immigration. We are dealing with said scenario right now, yet again and I would say America is a next generation nation. We have a system and methodology in place to handle these situations, while we have many group one jerks, for the most part we open our doors, we don't fight the social and cultural waves in the manner other places do and thus we go on...

We are under the same sort of things right now as Israel Palestine, sure some guys shoot at the border, that element exists but mostly we aren't shooting at the new arrivals, like many groups before we basically welcome the Hispanics, we basically don't even seem to notice how many Asians are actually coming, there are "incidents" but for the most part it has always turned over that we protect and accept our invaders, the Tanks never come out for this scenario which is no different than Israel/Palestine... people trying to find/make a home...

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Israelis photographed with popcorn and chairs, cheering as IDF bombs Palestinian targets inside Gaza

Dont the Israel haters do the same thing here on ATS with them star and flag fests demagoguing evil ISreal ?

Why yes it is.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Now your going on about "how would we feel if occupied" That's not a notion that makes sense, America is invaded all the time, we've been invaded constantly since inception, it's called immigration. We are dealing with said scenario right now, yet again and I would say America is a next generation nation. We have a system and methodology in place to handle these situations, while we have many group one jerks, for the most part we open our doors, we don't fight the social and cultural waves in the manner other places do and thus we go on...

We are under the same sort of things right now as Israel Palestine, sure some guys shoot at the border, that element exists but mostly we aren't shooting at the new arrivals, like many groups before we basically welcome the Hispanics, we basically don't even seem to notice how many Asians are actually coming, there are "incidents" but for the most part it has always turned over that we protect and accept our invaders, the Tanks never come out for this scenario which is no different than Israel/Palestine... people trying to find/make a home...

Except immigration - legal or otherwise - is in no way comparable to a military invasion and occupation.

Think less "Born in East L.A." and more "Red Dawn" (either version, though the 80's is always classic)

Care to try again?
edit on 19-7-2014 by TheTengriist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTengriist

Except immigration - legal or otherwise - is in no way comparable to a military invasion and occupation.

Think less "Born in East L.A." and more "Red Dawn" (either version, though the 80's is always classic)

Care to try again?

You don't get it.

Your trying to make a comparison that simply doesn't exist here because it's implausible and can not happen, not due to the nature of our Military might but rather the nature of our basic philosophy as a nation.

Tanks in Gaza took decades to happen, the overnight "invasion" doesn't happen "overnight". Nor do the rockets... It comes from WALLS, it comes from settlers bull dozing houses and feeling the need to because moving in without doing so would have your neighbors throwing rocks at your kids and on and on...

Your trying to get me to take the "how would you feel bait" but realistically the only invasion of this sort that will happen to America would be Aliens... from A centauri not Mexico, even in WW2 invasion of America wasn't contemplated or it was and then the Japanese said "that would be ridiculous"

Sure the excuse was all our guns, but in reality, we are Open, because we have a continent here to exploit, our enemy's even do NOT actually plan or build for the prospect because we ALLOW them in, in a different way. There is a reason the Chinese build cargo ships by the Thousands and Thousands not troop transports, obviously the ability to build a Navy and carry the men is there... but it's not even contemplated.

The reason for this is simply... mostly, we aren't a bunch of isolated pricks

If you want part of America, with a scant few nations as exception, your welcome to come get it...

You can go on, with this "Red dawn" bs... but Red Dawn is a retarded movie, because NK is one of the only nations on Earth we deny this privilege too and it's NK lol, it's capacity to invade SK is questionable let alone America

When you deal with Russia or China the larger problem is, before the invasion your going to have your cousin Vladimir or Chow on the phone saying "hey, while your here in NY maybe we can go see a musical before you kill me"... In other words, Russia has a million boots on the ground, so does China and i'm taking about around one city alone... for all intents and purposes by business and real estate owned and people living here... you'd have to bomb yourself to invade here. Your taking your best businesses and luxuries and essentially shooting your co-workers in the head... it's retarded.

Those Hispanic kids, were let in recently, they weren't shot or deported... we sometimes debate this stuff but in the end the president says... shut up, poor tired huddled masses....siiiigh, come on in.

If the Jews let Palestinians stay in the settlements, if Israelis lived in Gaza if they did real business together married each other sometimes... there's be no god damn tanks

Invasion isn't a movie dude

it starts somewhere and it's always years and years of... we wont interact with you, these people are jerk offs, the comparison doesn't exit, you don't break into a house when the door is wide open...

Your asking me to suspend reality and invent a fictional world... and in that case you'd be right, sure...If I had been an complete prick my whole life, the situation would have me really upset, but as it IS... I Live on one side of me next door to Two lesbians that have a child together, a couple of doors down is a family of Mexicans and my daughter plays with their kids... I grew up in a building with families INCLUDING, Jews, Palestinians, Chinese, Koreans, Russians, Africans, Yugoslavians, people... I don't even know where the hell they came from lol... like FEZ from that 70's show, you just had no idea lol

And these people your asking me to compare myself too... are complete scum bags, they MAKE the situation, both sides

Sure, if it stops you... if the fracking Aliens ally with the North Koreans tomorrow and land in my yard i'd be pretty incensed and have to kick their ass...I'd definitely cheer when we killed some too...

edit on 19-7-2014 by criticalhit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
illegal immigration the immigrant have toleave and pay fines and apply to the Palestinian authority

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join