It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israelis photographed with popcorn and chairs, cheering as IDF bombs Palestinian targets inside Gaza

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: awakehuman
How long this thread be active ?

My two thread got BLOCKED today !

Bombing of Gaza Children Gives Me “Orgasm”: Israelis Celebrate Slaughter on Facebook
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Israeli Lawmaker Call For Genocide Of Palestinians Gets Thousands Of Facebook Likes
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are we having some kind of anti Israel thread censorship here on ATS ?

This thread has been active sine July the 14th.

Your threads seemed to have been blocked as they were heavily leaning on pre-existing threads and member replies from elsewhere on the site - without providing proper attribution. In one of your threads, you even used the same title, and images, as found in this one. ATS doesn't allow such practices, without proper referencing.

So no, ATS isn't censoring anything. The moderators are merely following the terms and conditions as set out by this site, and accepted by you.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

originally posted by: daaskapital

Bull#. You're here,trying to exert your opinions over everyone, with biased material. You accuse me of talking crap, but then talk crap yourself. You are a hypocrite.

Like you aren't doing the same thing? Wow, look at the hypocrite screaming "Hypocrite!" at someone. Looks like deflection to me. For the record, I think celebrating while people are being killed is pretty sad, no matter what nation or religion.

No, i'm not doing the same thing. I've provided reliable sources in every factual comment i have made in this thread...

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: samsamm9
I'm pretty sure if the tide was turned here, and you were getting ROCKETS thrown at you all day and night long. you'd be singing another tune. ESPECIALLY if YOUR children and Grandchildren were in danger of being murdered.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
To be honest, I have yet to read the thread. I probably won't, since anti-Israel threads seem to be popular here. I strongly stand with my family and friends in Israel and hope that they treat Hamas the same way they did Hezbollah (beat them into submission) years ago.

However... Watching battles as entertainment is nothing new.

Civilians were spectators to battles in both the American Civil War and Revolutionary War. My, now very deceased, great-great-grandmother used to tell me stories of watching the fighters and bombers during the Blitz.

And those are just two examples I am familiar with. I'm sure with a little Google searching more examples could be found.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

Did those include KNOWING the outcome of the "Battles" KNOWING that you cannot lose and still being ENTERTAINED??

What absolute utter tripe this behavior is, Better yet, how many other can you see with so-called Christians, and priests praying for the total utter destruction of those who have been "led by the Devil".

And what makes them actually believe, that they are the Judge, of GOD.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee
Sure, let's laugh....
www.youtube.com...

Funny stuff.

Alaha Akbar.
"It's for the kids."

edit on 15-7-2014 by prideandjoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

Did those include KNOWING the outcome of the "Battles" KNOWING that you cannot lose and still being ENTERTAINED??

What absolute utter tripe this behavior is, Better yet, how many other can you see with so-called Christians, and priests praying for the total utter destruction of those who have been "led by the Devil".

yet no mention of Hamas and the palestenians calling for the death of all the Jews and destruction of Israel? What about the kids shows teaching children in Palestine to hate?

Why do none of you advocates for Palestine bring this up when youre spewing your hate for Israel?

So Israeli teens are sitting and watching a bombing, while Palestinian teens are strapping themselves with bombs to blow up civilians........

Again who are you calling monsters here?

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

yet no mention of Hamas and the palestenians calling for the death of all the Jews and destruction of Israel? What about the kids shows teaching children in Palestine to hate?

Why do none of you advocates for Palestine bring this up when youre spewing your hate for Israel?

So Israeli teens are sitting and watching a bombing, while Palestinian teens are strapping themselves with bombs to blow up civilians........

But you miss the point. Let's just throw out some numbers... if you have a group of 100 palestinians and 10 of them are terrorists does that give Israel the right to torture, kill, denigrate, oppress, and sanction the other 90?
The answer, of course, is no. Yet, that's what Israel does. They, Israel, cause more terrorists to spring up and fight them because of what Israel does to the innocent rest. They feel they have to fight back against the oppression. Wouldn't you?

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Also I've posted actual video of Palestinians cheering at Hamas bombs fired on Israel.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

So your reply to them doing the things that ive just stated is basically

"its justified"?

This is what i keep seeing..........no one condemns this while throwing stones at Israel, they either gloss over these facts or make excuses for them.......

Yes Israel has done some horrible things, but you cant sit here and condemn this act by these "kids" whilst the other side sends its children in strapped with bombs........

That cerebral disconnect is confounding
edit on 7/15/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Palestine is for the Palestinians. The Zionist thieves and thugs need to get out of Palestine

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: adnanmuf
Palestine is for the Palestinians. The Zionist thieves and thugs need to get out of Palestine

More hate speech, so no one but Palestinians can be there?

I fail to see how this mindset solves ANYTHING

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Well that's not going to happen so you can either accept it or keep getting beaten into submission. If you choose the second option then stop whining about it whenever you start another round of conflict and lose.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Exactly. Don't forget Jews are banned from Jordan and Gaza. The Palestinian Ambassador to the US said Jews would be banned from the future Palestine too;

www.tabletmag.com...

This is typical of the Palestinians yet it is Israel that is accused of "racism".

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: HisRoyalJewness

Exactly. Don't forget Jews are banned from Jordan and Gaza. The Palestinian Ambassador to the US said Jews would be banned from the future Palestine too;

www.tabletmag.com...

This is typical of the Palestinians yet it is Israel that is accused of "racism".

both sides in this are racist and intollerent

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Well that's not going to happen so you can either accept it or keep getting beaten into submission. If you choose the second option then stop whining about it whenever you start another round of conflict and lose.

It is gonna happen.
There is no choosing here. Theives need to give back the stolen property (palestine) and pay the fines.
the so called United Nations should see to that , that the thief return the property stolen and pay the fines, but the united nations is a criminal enterprise paid off by Rockfeller.

neither the English nor United Nations nor anybody else can change the fact that theives have to return the stolen property and pay the fines.

The owner of the stolen property (Palestine), the Palestinians are demanding their property back. The harmless rockets are just symbolic of their demanding in action. Those harmless rockets are falling on Palestinian lands. Thieves are not supposed to be where the rockets landing because they are not supposed to be there in other's back yard in the first place, hence they are caught red handed and the rockets exposed the thieves are actually in the backyard of Palestinians Property (Palestine).
edit on 15-7-2014 by adnanmuf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

www.tabletmag.com...

both sides in this are racist and intollerent

Generally speaking Palestinians and Jews are the same race (even related) so can't be racist towards one another. Both groups are deeply tribalist though so suspicious of the other.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

It is gonna happen.
There is no choosing here. Theives need to give back the stolen property (palestine) and pay the fines.
the so called United Nations should see to that , that the thief return the property stolen and pay the fines, but the united nations is a criminal enterprise paid off by Rockfeller.

neither the English nor United Nations nor anybody else can change the fact that theives have to return the stolen property and pay the fines.

The owner of the stolen property (Palestine), the Palestinians are demanding their property back. The harmless rockets are just symbolic of their demanding in action. Those harmless rockets are falling on Palestinian lands. Thieves are not supposed to be where the rockets landing because they are not supposed to be there in other's back yard in the first place, hence they are caught red handed and the rockets exposed the thieves are actually in the backyard of Palestinians Property (Palestine).

The Rockefeller family was an ethnic German. What are you talking about? You can't even get your conspiracy theories correct as I guess you mean Rothschild?

Israel's foundation was legal in every way according to International Law. It is more legal than the creation of many countries such as Turkey which was established purely by force dispossessing the previous population entirely.

If you want to talk compensation please do but Jews from Arab and Muslim countries lost twice the wealth and FOUR TIMES THE LAND the Palestinians lost when they were expelled after 1947. They owned most of downtown Baghdad and Tunis for instance so sure, let's talk compensation.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

It is gonna happen.

The Rockefeller family was an ethnic German. What are you talking about? You can't even get your conspiracy theories correct as I guess you mean Rothschild?

Israel's foundation was legal in every way according to International Law. It is more legal than the creation of many countries such as Turkey which was established purely by force dispossessing the previous population entirely.

If you want to talk compensation please do but Jews from Arab and Muslim countries lost twice the wealth and FOUR TIMES THE LAND the Palestinians lost when they were expelled after 1947. They owned most of downtown Baghdad and Tunis for instance so sure, let's talk compensation.

the only compensation is the thief pay the fine after the thief return the stolen property, check out your neighbor friendly court please.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   

It is gonna happen.

the only compensation is the thief pay the fine after the thief return the stolen property, check out your neighbor friendly court please.

Typical illogical and illiterate response.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join