It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Getting Punched By Buzz Aldrin

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   
This cracked me up. 79 year old Buzz Aldrin gave this guy a good knuckle sandwich for challenging him over whether or not his walk on the moon was a fact.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Remember when pro wrestlers used to beat people up for asking if wrestling was faked? Just saying...

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Brilliant. You just dont eff with Buzz. He will gladly have a go at you.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   

And too bloody right as well.

I remember seeing this a few years ago. I do not mind telling you, that if I had been there, I would have choke slammed that little punk spine first against those steps and paralysed the useless dweeb.

You do NOT stand there and call Buzz Alrdin a coward and a liar.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

You don't call anyone a coward and a liar. Total baiting, he wanted retaliation and he received it.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

I agree. Thing is, if you bait someone who is considered to be a hero to many science loving people, not just in his own country, but across the world, and you get your just reward, no one will feel any sympathy for your position.

I would be amazed if this guy has not had the following death threat...

"Get your affairs in order. Me and my buddies are going to knock you the hell out, bind you, gag you, and burn you under the blast from the next rocket launch... T- minus 3 days, 16 hours, 14 seconds, and counting..."

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I agree he's a dick lol. Hopefully he learned from it, and became a more tactful person.
Everyone should get a second chance. Hopefully he took that good smack in the face and used it wisely.

Seriously, I hate that 'bama guy.. But I'd use facts, not, "hey guy, you a bitch!"

Be smart. And treat others with respect until they personally do not show you the same respect.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Is this the one where security is dragging the guy away, and his shoes are frictioning on the cement, making his head bobble as he keeps talking with a straight face?
I found that part the funniest.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   

You couldn't blame Buzz for hitting out like that. The guy put his life on the line big time for the moon shot and there would have been close calls along the way. This guy would have had tremendous courage but he would still have been suffering from PTS at some point. And then for people to say you are a liar!

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
This video is incredibly old, and has been discussed on ATS many times.

That said, it never gets old watching an American (World?) hero give this guy a good old fashioned knuckle sandwich!
edit on 7 11 2014 by JohnTheSmith because: I like turtles.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnTheSmith
This video is incredibly old, and has been discussed on ATS many times.

That said, it never gets old watching an American (World?) hero give this guy a good old fashioned knuckle sandwich!

Yes, "World Hero" is correct.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Why wasn't he charged with assault?

Completely inappropriate response.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I thought better of Buzz, heroes dont go round punching people. Sorry but a man like that should have handled it better.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs
I thought better of Buzz,

Yeah, the guy was still standing.

Hopefully with less teeth.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

Why? Because when Buzz Aldrin slugs a fellow in the face, it is because he damned well deserves to be punched in the face!

You do not arrest a living legend for defending his own honour!

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Now, take that enthusiasm and apply it his statements on whether UFOs and aliens exist.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Sibrel is an idiot that asked for it. Calling someone that sat on the equivalent of tons of dynamite in order to get to the moon a coward and a liar...well...

Too bad Buzz was old. In his younger days, he would have knocked this moron out flat.

I saw this years ago, and to this day, still raise both thumbs up for a well deserved response.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

I do.

Buzz was a pretty rigorous guy. I am only doing my due diligence with regard to my opinions on UFO and alien related topics. However, this scenario pertains to very Terran issues, those of the right of an old man who is considered a hero, to express himself honestly about his treatment at the hands of a complete moron, who would not know the truth if it pimp slapped him with a four foot wide latex glove.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
your avatar is annoying.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

This looks like the beginning of a discussion which would be better off held in a different arena.

Check you U2U's.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join