It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if your city was a prison, would you fight back

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RocksFromSpace

Thats exactly what it is. A prison of 2 million.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Would I fight back if my city was a prison? Who wouldn't. When you have every single right that you are promised as a citizen and a human being ripped away because of the will of another, it is at that moment you should dig deep and fight with every single ounce of strength you have and some strength that you don't. I would give my life for my family, for my friends, for my neighbors and for every single person who's rights are taken away. I do not stand for such injustice.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Why was your city turned into a prison, though?

It's a valid question, but it does not take into account the history of the conflict.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost
Why was your city turned into a prison, though?

It's a valid question, but it does not take into account the history of the conflict.

are you trying to say there might be justification for "turning city into prison" ?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: demus

No, I am merely asking about the context surrounding the current situation.

It's like starting a thread with the title "if your city was under constant rocket attacks, would you be justified in trying to stop the perpetrators?" and not taking into account the history behind the conflict.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: applesthateatpeople

Everything circled is a seperate layer
I'll show the other photo later. Do you really believe the basket ball net ?
Please sir you insult my intelligence.
The two guys in the foreground are separate layers
as are the 'ambulance' and the tree
The first two layers are the building and the 'phosphours' merged.

Now look again and tell me it flows like a real picture would

Cody (Insert rolling eyes)

ETA:We are supposed to be denying ignorance, not promoting it
edit on 11/7/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: g146541
Of these gazillions of "rockets" that are lobbed at israeli terrorist held lands, just how many casualties are there??

Well, Israel spends money to defend their citizens against terrorist attacks, and build bomb shelters for them as well.

How much money do the Hamas terrorists spend on defending their citizens? None, as if Hamas did build bomb shelters for their citizens how could they use them as human shields?

If Hamas stopped attacking Israel there would be peace. If Israel stopped defending themselves against Hamas terrorists there would be no Israel - which is what the Jew haters here want.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Of these gazillions of "rockets" that are lobbed at israeli terrorist held lands, just how many casualties are there??

Well, Israel spends money to defend their citizens against terrorist attacks, and build bomb shelters for them as well.

Wrong, the US spends money to protect israel to the tune of around 3 billion a year.
This is just what is on the books, you can be guaranteed it is much more.

How much money do the Hamas terrorists spend on defending their citizens? None, as if Hamas did build bomb shelters for their citizens how could they use them as human shields?

It does not matter how much money hamas could spend on building shelters as israeli terrorists do not allow things to get into Palestine, such as cement for concrete.
All the money in the world could not buy me what I want if it is simply not available.

I was not aware of Palestinians using human shields, I have however seen the videos and pics of terrorist israeli thugs using Palestinian children as shields.
Nice try though.

If Hamas stopped attacking Israel there would be peace. If Israel stopped defending themselves against Hamas terrorists there would be no Israel - which is what the Jew haters here want.

Interesting.
I imagine the same could be said the other way around.
How many Palestinian soldiers roll through israeli streets harassing, kidnapping and murdering israeli civilians anyway?
You mention jew haters, I am the only one I really know of that admits to having a dislike of jews.
I also make sure to let people know my dislike of jews is the religion aspect, I have the same dislike for EVERY form of organized brainwashing....err religion.
Nice try at trying to change the flavor though, standard trick for you apologists.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   

It does not matter how much money hamas could spend on building shelters as israeli terrorists do not allow things to get into Palestine, such as cement for concrete.

So the Hamas terrorists can smuggle in explosives and rockets, but not concrete... They do not want to smuggle in concrete, as they cannot use it to attack Israel!

There is no need to smuggle in concrete, they are allowed to import it for PA-authorized Projects Implemented by the International Community

I was not aware of Palestinians using human shields,

You refuse to look!

March 15, 2008 - To enlighten those who may have harbored any doubts, Fathi Ahmad Hammad, member of the Palestinian Legislative Council, said it loud and said it proud: Palestinians deliberately use women and children as human shields.

peacewithrealism.org...

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: g146541

none? let me tell you a secret then, a 70 year old lady as she was running to a safe place in her house at 3:30am she died from a heart attack, sure the rocket just swooshed past the city and nothing happened but the sirens were enough to scare her so much that her heart just couldn't take it, and later in the day several more casualties.

people are getting hurt on both sides don't say they aren't just because you don't know about it.

I am not defending anyone or anything this # has to stop no matter who started who farted first who is wrong who isn't wrong or if the flying spaghetti monster agrees with this or not this # HAS TO STOP.

in the end its always the civilians getting hurt while those fat good for nothing leaders sit in their comfy nuke proof bunkers.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Hoax.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

you again?

denying Israel's use of white phosphorous again?

they DID admit it so I don't understand why you are trying to deny it.

Israel admits using phosphorus bombs during war in Lebanon

Israel says white phosphorus use in Gaza "exceeded authority"

Israel admits white phosphorus use

The 'explosive admission' in Israel's Gaza report

(links are on page 1)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   
If my city was turned into a prison, yes I would fight back. But that fight would not include intentionally launching missiles at innocent civilians... Not that I want anyone to die, but I would only be attacking military targets, and would attack the wall/fences, equipment, etc. Hamas can't even try to claim the freedom fighter title as long as they target civilians and act like terrorists.

And on the propaganda front, put out the word to the Israeli civilians that if they don't want their sons and daughters in the military to be hurt then they need to put more pressure on their leaders to find a resolution to the situation.

But if Hamas acted like this, then Israel probably would deal with them and be able to negotiate... The problem is that Hamas doesn't care about peace, they just want to kill as many Jews as they can.

And for those that don't know, the borders with Gaza and the West Bank used to be much more open years ago and many Palestinians held good paying jobs in Israel... After suicide bombers started blowing up cafe's, buses, night clubs, and more, those borders were closed up pretty tight. Guess what happened? Bombings stopped... Weird how that happened.

So if you think Israel can just bring down the walls and everything will be all good, think again. It's not that simple... It didn't work before and it won't work now. If Israel were to pull out of the West Bank then the same thing would happen as it did after they pulled out of Gaza - Rockets would be coming from the West Bank as well.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Yep me again all I said was the photo's you used are
photoshopped

Cody

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: cody599

Yep me again all I said was the photo's you used are
photoshopped

Cody

you don't give up with your lies, ha?
how dare you?

ICRC: Israel's use of white phosphorus not illegal

The international Red Cross said Tuesday that Israel has fired white phosphorus shells in its offensive in the Gaza Strip.

Human Rights Watch has accused Israel of firing phosphorous shells and warned of the possibilities of extreme fire and civilian injuries.

Israel soldiers on Gaza: Excerpts

Israel gives up white phosphorus, because ’it doesn’t photograph well’

edit on 11-7-2014 by demus because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-7-2014 by demus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Cody you said it was photoshopped care to provide any evidence to substantiate your claims, such as acceptable scientific photographic forensic analysis showing that the afore mentioned images have been manipulated to include the shelling of people with white phosphorous rounds ?

Your the avatar man and can tell an image has been "shopped" by looking at it , so we take your professional opinion as fact? I think not , provide your proof to back up your wild claims

Furthermore why are you actually defending the shelling of these people with anything , when clearly by their own admission Israel have confirmed they have used white phosphor rounds in the past on civilian populations a direct breach of UN resolution , rules of engagement during war

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Perhaps cody599 is suggesting that while Israel might have used WP, those particular photos have been doctored to make it seem as if the amount used and effect it had were worse than the reality. You know the whole Pallywood routine?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost

Perhaps cody599 is suggesting that while Israel might have used WP, those particular photos have been doctored to make it seem as if the amount used and effect it had were worse than the reality. You know the whole Pallywood routine?

worse than the reality

I will post a link only, viewers discretion advised.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: cody599
a reply to: buster2010

I think you need you need glasses

You're blind to peace

When you hate so much it must be a sad life

Goods luck with that

Cody

My eyesight is just fine. evidence has been presented to you showing where Israel has admitted to using WP and you still claim it's false. Seeing how Israel is paying people to spread their propaganda online maybe you should apply for a paycheck.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

On my phone
I'll show you later you can always ask the artists in avatar creations to loook if you don't want to believe me. show them the first one first.
They like a good laugh

Cody

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join