It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if your city was a prison, would you fight back

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Got the link? I may as well earn a bit extra.

Cody

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

once again, shame on you.
(viewers discretion advised) - www.google.com... gs_l=img.3...940.7530.0.7710.29.16.1.12.5.0.304.1559.3j7j0j1.11.0....0...1ac.1.48.img..14.15.1478.gHbgwaVJI6U&gws_rd=ssl

prove it fake:

edit on 11-7-2014 by demus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The thing is, Zionism is not confined to Israel; Almost every nation on earth is now living in a prison, thanks to dual citizens. All the scanning at the airports, the DHS in general, US congress,---we are all prisoners now, and if you ever question Israel and their supporters, if you ever question your congressmen about anything in that area, you will be branded. It's like we are being ruled by Nazis.
edit on 11-7-2014 by Fylgje because: typo

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: RocksFromSpace
I saw this photo and it hits home..."What if your city was a prison", would you fight back.. I would !!!

If I could get out I would vote with my feet and never look back.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: demus

OK I give up
I could have been wrong, in fact looking now I was wrong
My apologies

I'm man enough to admit it, beer has that effect on me.

I still say the Hamas are in the wrong though, not only are they targeting Israeli civilians but now threatening to target Ben Gurion airport.

So that'll be foreign civilians as well then

Jerusalem Post – Hamas’s armed wing has warned airlines that it intends to target Israel’s Ben-Gurion Airport with its rockets from Gaza

SOURCE

Just saying

Cody

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I stated very clearly I meant no disrespect. Im on a phone and can't analyze the photo well (too small).

I was trying to learn...

And you accuse me of promoting ignorance???

Now, I don't care about anything you have to say.

Just because you got your ass handed to you in this thread, does not give you any right to insult the ONLY person in this thread that was willing to hear you out.

I know nothing about Photoshop or layering. I was asking for some clarification.

You should apologize.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: applesthateatpeople

Again my apologies
I intended on a general reply but hit reply to you by mistake. Yes I did get my backside chewed in this thread, and it was entirely my fault.

A combination of beer, stress over my kids well being, and emotions should have led me away from ATS I'm old enough and ugly enough to know better.

Please accept my sincere apologies

It was not my intention to insult you.

Had I realised earlier, I would have apologised before you even raised the issue.

We all get it wrong at some point, this was my turn.

Cody

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

A true gentleman.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RocksFromSpace

I sure as hell know I would. I'm sick of all pro-Israel sycophantic nepotistic hypocritical SOB's who try to defend their war criminal behavior and genocidal behavior.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

I was wrong

I was out of order, and I should know better, I deserved the flaming

But my thanks

Cody

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
this is interesting video that fits the topic perfectly.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
What if your city was a prison, would you fight back

Lets ask the native americans that still live on reservations in this country.

Guess a lot of people would support them fighting back by this thread.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RocksFromSpace
I saw this photo and it hits home..."What if your city was a prison", would you fight back.. I would !!!

You are going tobe accused of being anti semitic with a question like that..

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: th3dudeabides

I sure as hell know I would. I'm sick of all pro-Israel sycophantic nepotistic hypocritical SOB's who try to defend their war criminal behavior and genocidal behavior.

Ahh, the genocide card has been dropped... 100 people dead out of 1.5 million is now considered genocide? I guess Israel really sucks at genocide since the Palestinian population growth rate is about 2x that of the Jewish people in Israel... They must have not been paying attention during WW2 when Hitler was committing ACTUAL genocide...

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
If my city was a prison....

I don't know...I enjoy traveling, but how much space is enough space?

I travel throughout my city (and there are millions of things to do here...plenty to satisfy my boredom for decades if I was held to it). I enjoy traveling my state...my country...my planet; but my city fulfills my every need if I seek it out.

That is where it stops though. What if your planet was your prison? In fact, it is for almost all of us. Think about it...you are stuck on this rock called Earth FOREVER. Is that not the same as a prison; only on a grand scale?

If I were stuck in some hick town in BFE...I would feel imprisoned if all I could do is hang with Billy Bob & Bobby Sue for the rest of my life. Living in DFW, My possibilities are exponentially greater.

Moral of the story: Big cities are full of opportunity; BFE, not so much.
edit on 11-7-2014 by LeatherNLace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Some ppl in Palestine get overly excited and let the situation get the best of them. Others cower to Israel dominance. You could either play the game and use all what Israel throws at Palestine back at em. Either it be land grabs, emotional treatment, water & other cut offs like supplies etc. or change the game entirely. Out think, out move etc they want to do dumb ish toward Palestine always be ready to counter and be ahead of the curve but all the outbursts on Palestine has to be in check and there needs to be a system to deal with quote on quote terror groups and to get rid of or handle it in the best way possible. The worst feeling to a man, town or country is the feeling of someone else running your house. Mop up the dirt in your own house and if and when Palestine changes the game I don't know what Israel would or could do but submit. Let's face it due to politics no christin nation is gonna go in against either side to make em learn how to act which is bs.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: CommandoJoe

originally posted by: th3dudeabides

Ahh, the genocide card has been dropped... 100 people dead out of 1.5 million is now considered genocide? I guess Israel really sucks at genocide since the Palestinian population growth rate is about 2x that of the Jewish people in Israel... They must have not been paying attention during WW2 when Hitler was committing ACTUAL genocide...

I have to agree

If it is genocide why is Israel not hitting the West bank ?

Oh yeah they aren't launching rockets from there.

No rockets ............................ no retaliation

It's a bit of a no brainer really

Cody

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   

No, I would not fight back...

I'd Call Snake Plissken to do it for me...!!

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   

I find no justification for continued occupation of land not belonging to Israel in accordance to the original boundaries set by the UN. However, let us not forget that while there is justification to fight back by Palestinians there is an entire generation of there people who have been fed propaganda by extremists. Yaser Arafat was one of the biggest proponents. It really has boiled down to a tit for tat situation over the decades and Israel has done itself no favors but when terrorist blow themselves up and fire a barrage of rockets at your people then what do you expect. I find both sides culpable for all of the blood shed.

Palestine is a political toy for the Arab League and that's a fact. None of them have ever given two craps about helping the Palestinians people who have suffered for decades. They deny them basic human rights, humanitarian resources or even citizenship yet they love giving them weapons and funding terrorism through Hamas.

I am not for either side on this. I see it for what it is. Everyone in that region is guilty of not doing the right thing. But some argue it is simple and others say it's complicated. As far as I see it. I don't really know who the good guys and bad guys are because I have never lived there.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Someone mentioned about american indians, and that people in this thread would support THEM fighting back... This is implying that american indians are akin to palestinians... NOPE! Isrealis are akin to american indians... Allow me to make the comparison...

American indians lay a long held claim to the land, but it was in the past....

Isreal had a long held claim to the land but it was in the past...

So... What isreal has done and the world for that matter is this...

American indians had a rough time, lets give them all the weapons they could want, we'll give them support and world acceptance to go burn down and bulldose the homes of american citizens....

Now if these terrorist americans dare put up a fight, we'll let and help/fund the american indians to put up huge fences to keep them all in place and the american indians can choose what the americans can have!

Every now and then it might be needed to grab more and more of the land, bulldoze some more american homes...

The people that support isreal... Support this!!!! THIS is what they did! WTF does palestine have to do with what hitler did? In that sense really American indians have more right to do it than isreal, you know as it was actually americans responsible! Not to mention American Indians claim is from recent history! Not thousands of years ago!!!!

It is such unbelievable nonsense to me!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join