It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if your city was a prison, would you fight back

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: g146541

Gotcha

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: demus
just wait for a moment and they will show up with their justifications upon justification upon justification.

they would like to make you think of Palestinians as of animals who deserve whatever happens to them.

the truth of the matter is that no people deserve the apartheid.

if we look at the facts objectively we can come to the conclusion that while Palestinians are not innocent in the conflict, their actions cannot possibly be compared with genocide Israel is perpetrating.

Free Palestine.

how true my dear poster, here they are, denying obvious truth, coming up with the excuses upon excuses for the unjust actions.

if you're doing it out of ignorance - LEARN.

if you're doing it because of ideology - Turn to GOD.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Hell yes I would we would have NEW YORK in about 3 months..accept in the case you mentioned , it doesn't cover many angles like a yes or no question at court.Besides Americans win fights and we support Israel.
I don't MAKE policy and SO FAR no body LISTENS to knuckle draggers too well.

Hypocrisy! I hear you scream? (VICTORY A CEEDED POINT ,if a bit minor in the overall,but as long as YOU are happy)NO it isn't but if you don't understand ,read HISTORY and learn the lesson of choosing lesser evil. Evil is apparently EXTREMELY subjective by the way. Mine was delivered on behalf of my chosen nation state that I am a part of even if I really never wanted to BE one of them.But the TRUE fact is VIOLENCE is indeed wrong,we get that.Unfortunately we don't have ANY LAWYERS er LEADERS who do.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: cody599
a reply to: demus

I'm asking you to prove your pics

And yes

Cody

The fact that you are denying WP use on Palestinians is ignorant, especially since you know it's true. Let me point you in the right direction even though you will still deny and justify.

This 71-page report provides witness accounts of the devastating effects that white phosphorus munitions had on civilians and civilian property in Gaza. Human Rights Watch researchers in Gaza immediately after hostilities ended found spent shells, canister liners, and dozens of burnt felt wedges containing white phosphorus on city streets, apartment roofs, residential courtyards, and at a United Nations school. The report also presents ballistics evidence, photographs, and satellite imagery, as well as documents from the Israeli military and government.

Read the report: www.hrw.org...

Source: www.hrw.org...

Any questions?

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

WOW.... are you for real??

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Enjoy your war games
I'll just try to be a dad

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: cody599
Enjoy your war games
I'll just try to be a dad

so that's it???

you try to lie and deceive and when it's not working: "I'll just try to be a dad"?

if you are DAD, better ask yourself are there any other DADS on the other side who would like to "just try to be a dad"?

if you are DAD why don't you speak up about killing of civilians by Israel?

instead you're pushing lies...

shame on you.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The real problem is people and try and simplify what is an very complex issue that has so many different parties that trying make one side right and the other wrong is a waste of time. Niether side is right or wrong. They both have legit issues, they both have done deplorable things, they both have outside parties with their own interests involved, they both have elements that have zero interest in peace etc. etc.

Sure if you simplify like the OP and say if your citys was prison woud you fight back, of course you would. The opposite of course would be if their was a prison in the middle of you country many many people who would like to kill you would let them free? Of course not.

The silly blame game we see here on ATS where each side pretends that one side is in the right and the other evil is just a copy of the same foolishness we see in the region.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

Just trying to do my best

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

it's not oversimplification.

two often talked about sides in this conflict are in no way equally responsible if that is what you're trying to say here.

I agree with this one:

They both have legit issues, they both have done deplorable things, they both have outside parties with their own interests involved, they both have elements that have zero interest in peace etc. etc.

but the thing is (to oversimplify again) that this is (interestingly) Goliath vs. David - you figure who is who.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: demus

you try to lie and deceive and when it's not working: "I'll just try to be a dad"?

if you are DAD, better ask yourself are there any other DADS on the other side who would like to "just try to be a dad"?

if you are DAD why don't you speak up about killing of civilians by Israel?

instead you're pushing lies...

Lies ?
I have more important to deal with

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Fathers protect their children always.

Fathers fight for their children if they must.

Fathers don't sit back and watch their children be murdered in front of them.

Real fathers anyway.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
It's the tribe of MOAB( ARABS) which was ALLOWED to live because of MERCY counter to the word of GOD,because they got BOOTED by the tribe of Abraham, if you insist on BIBLICAL referencing and you show little story of the ensuing CENTURIES of activity since then. Substance before FEELINGS here.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

I would definitely fight it, that being said I couldn't care less about either side in this conflict.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: demus
a reply to: MrSpad

it's not oversimplification.

two often talked about sides in this conflict are in no way equally responsible if that is what you're trying to say here.

I agree with this one:

They both have legit issues, they both have done deplorable things, they both have outside parties with their own interests involved, they both have elements that have zero interest in peace etc. etc.

but the thing is (to oversimplify again) that this is (interestingly) Goliath vs. David - you figure who is who.

It is an amazing simplification that ignores history, geopoitics and the reality on the ground. It is such simplifications and the idea that one side is more wrong or responsible than the other that dooms any chance at peace. Look at this issue just here at ATS that divides because people are to busy listing the crimes of the other side. The same thing goes on in the region and all it leads to more death. This attempt to simplify an issue with no right or wrong side guarantees that any chance at peace is doomed.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599
Then I suppose all the people I treated for white phosporous burns were just hypochondriacs and imagining they were injured.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Depictions in cartoon are the opposite of what really happens. a reply to: cody599

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RocksFromSpace

Do you mean like the Ghetto prisons of europe?

Did the Jews fight back? Were they as animalistic as Hamas? Trying to kill anything with a heartbeat that is within Israeli borders? I dunno man.... i think not.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Thought it was good to hear the news today that Palestine is trying to hit a nuclear plant in Israel now. Hope they succeed. All the peaceful Jews should leave that terrorist nation while they still have time.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: roth1
You ain't gonna be here long...
I have great difficulty articulating how ignorant such a statement is without absolutely violating the rules( Which I do any way)

Perhaps you should discuss more MEDIA based issues and leave the GLOBAL issues to those of us who don't get ruled by our feelings but by what we have learned in life.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join