It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck Wants Us To 'Open Our Hearts' To The Illegal Aliens Being Detained...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
How about we take those billions and help out the poor U.S citizens that are homeless and hungry? I mean if you're going to spend the money, at least do it for them. Many are veterans too. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: hogstooth
a reply to: Kryties

I, for one, am not surprised at the cruel way many Americans wish to treat refugees.

And Australia is friendly and compassionate towards illegal aliens? No, wait your navy drives Indonesian refugees out of your waters. But I'm sure that's not relevant to your American bashing.

Actually it IS relevant, thanks for bringing it up. The difference between what is happening in America to what is happening in Australia because of refugees is that the majority of the Australian public is protesting AGAINST sending the refugees back home whereas the opposite is true in America.

Thanks again for bringing that up mate, it helped strengthen my case in this thread

So the population of Australia is what 23, 24 million? We could send you 12 million latinos and see what they do to your economy. Then maybe just a little bit of that arrogant smile will be wiped from your face when you can't even get into your own ER in an emergency, or afford the cost of government food and housing programs. Yeah we could start loading them up tomorrow. I would even say they are adept at your climate as well, easy transition.

Hahahaha, wow. Ouch. This, all of this. I couldn't have said that better myself.

As far as my leaders remark, I wasn't disagreeing with you, I just don't believe there are any leaders left, elected or otherwise.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: rustyclutch
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

Yeah cuz all of these kids are ten year olds who gave birth to themselves.
What a ridiculous argument. The fact that you honestly believe that only the women and children came is hilarious.

Well, as I am literally involved in this issue on a daily basis, i think I know more about it than you do. This has dominated my work days, and I know exactly who I am helping. There are a large number of children of various ages, who arrived here without any relative.

Now, for your history/government lesson, George W. Bush signed into law, the requirement that children from Central America, in an effort to quash child sex trafficking, must be detained, a given a deportation hearing prior to return to their home country. Well, now we have to find places to house them until we can process them and conduct the hearings.

The fact of the matter is, the adult males from Mexico get deported every day. I know you don't like to hear that, but it's true. Children from Guatemala? The sensible and decent human being errs on the side of compassion and does whatever is necessary to help them.

Even those who choose to cry and complain on the internet, and conduct themselves in a manner which indicates they are the bottom feeders of humanity, are never for one second negatively impacted by helping those children. Not for one second.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I'd be more inclined to have compassion for these folks if they at least treated the citizenry here with respect and compassion also...and that they would have respect for our property. Sure, Beck has this dreamy idea about compassion. How does this all really affect him? I live in the South and have had to move twice already because of the influx of rude, sloppy, destructive illegal/immigrant "kids" and adults from who knows where...Mexicans plus other S. American countries.

Respect and caring should go both ways. We let them in here and try and help and some may act decent in kind but more and more we are witnessing down South here, total disregard for our culture, our property, our laws.. Rude, crude behavior...noise, crowding of residences, garbage thrown around, yards/gardens trampled. No effort to even learn our language. Dirty looks from these "immigrants" when we are in stores. I understand some Spanish and some of what is said in checkout lines about us folks...Beck should have to deal with all of that.

Ranchers here finding garbage, human waste, dead, eaten cattle. So, I say, yes, it is nice to help and care but it goes both ways. If you "help" a rabid dog and he still bites you, you end up hurting your own self. I don 't like seeing our country trashed and our people being treating like crap even after we have offered a helping hand. Time to use that hand to slap the ungrateful outta here. Lots of criminal element involved in all of this too. Do we really want our own kids subjected to such because we are helping theirs? Do we want our land dirtied and trashed....our neighborhoods ruined. There are exceptions to the rule but far too few from what is being witnessed down here.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ProfessorChaos

One weakness Glenn has is that he winces at the way folks may perceive any resistance to certain issues. In this case he is afraid folks will figure that those that oppose this are mean spirited kid haters and racist. Glenn often just lacks the courage to side with cold hard reality and in that respect he might as well wave the Obama flag and slobber on himself.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aedaeum

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: hogstooth
a reply to: Kryties

I, for one, am not surprised at the cruel way many Americans wish to treat refugees.

And Australia is friendly and compassionate towards illegal aliens? No, wait your navy drives Indonesian refugees out of your waters. But I'm sure that's not relevant to your American bashing.

Actually it IS relevant, thanks for bringing it up. The difference between what is happening in America to what is happening in Australia because of refugees is that the majority of the Australian public is protesting AGAINST sending the refugees back home whereas the opposite is true in America.

Thanks again for bringing that up mate, it helped strengthen my case in this thread

So the population of Australia is what 23, 24 million? We could send you 12 million latinos and see what they do to your economy. Then maybe just a little bit of that arrogant smile will be wiped from your face when you can't even get into your own ER in an emergency, or afford the cost of government food and housing programs. Yeah we could start loading them up tomorrow. I would even say they are adept at your climate as well, easy transition.

Hahahaha, wow. Ouch. This, all of this. I couldn't have said that better myself.

As far as my leaders remark, I wasn't disagreeing with you, I just don't believe there are any leaders left, elected or otherwise.

This my friend we are in complete and utter agreement on. The only one leading in this government is the nice lady behind the counter in my local post office. She has to be 60+ but could replace BHO is a millisecond.[/b]

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Why would you ever listen to that phony balonga? Seriously.. Why? And then you listen just like you turn on the TV and you get all upset about it because it's nothing but BS and lies and you waste all kinds of time talking and thinking about it, which for them is just as good as if you believed everything they said. Come on, turn it off, and stop wasting your time absorbing propaganda.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join