It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spontaneous HAARP Combustion

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Everyone seems to have forgotten about this. Some people back in the 1950's and 1960's were burnt to ashes in their living rooms leaving little peripheral damage, with odd burn marks leading across the ceiling to the TV and other "recpetive" objects in the room. Not one person whose ideas I have read seems to have picked up on the fact that these are exactly the conditions you'd see in a microwave oven left on too long.

Is anyone thinking what I'm thinking?

These people were freaking MICROWAVED from within to a crisp in their own liviwng rooms without having a clue.

And now that these little orange atmospheric "plasma ball" UFO's are being seen everywhere, and are supposedly the result of technology like HAARP...is this a clue perhaps that HAARP technology has been around much longer than we might have thought??

What about the Foo Fighters, those glowing orbs that followed and harrassed Allied planes during WWII? Could they have been nothing more than these plasma balls which are considered something new by the UFO enthusiasts? If these things are one and the same, then this stuff has been kept a secret for a long, long time...and there are likely other types of weaponry more superior than even this lurking under the mantle of government black-ops.

It's makes you wonder, what the hell are they really capable of?
Russia seems really confident that their lingering excess of nuclear arms is the final word. "Russia could reduce the U.S. to ashes in minutes," one of their spokesmen recently boasted. But maybe U.S. brass isn't so concerned with that because they know that if it came down to it, none of Russia's missiles would make it halfway to it's target because of HAARP.

So why don't they microwave fat little Kim of North Korea and provide his close consorts with a barbeque they'll not soon forget! Something tells me if they really wanted to they could.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
There are some spontaneous combustion cases where metal objects are melted, but other materials are unharmed. I thought the same thing. Microwaves. I never connected to the HAARP project.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: brofjw

What about the Foo Fighters, those glowing orbs that followed and harrassed Allied planes during WWII?

Though foo fighters was a band?

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: brofjw
Everyone seems to have forgotten about this. Some people back in the 1950's and 1960's were burnt to ashes in their living rooms leaving little peripheral damage, with odd burn marks leading across the ceiling to the TV and other "recpetive" objects in the room. Not one person whose ideas I have read seems to have picked up on the fact that these are exactly the conditions you'd see in a microwave oven left on too long.

Is anyone thinking what I'm thinking?

These people were freaking MICROWAVED from within to a crisp in their own liviwng rooms without having a clue.

And now that these little orange atmospheric "plasma ball" UFO's are being seen everywhere, and are supposedly the result of technology like HAARP...is this a clue perhaps that HAARP technology has been around much longer than we might have thought??

What about the Foo Fighters, those glowing orbs that followed and harrassed Allied planes during WWII? Could they have been nothing more than these plasma balls which are considered something new by the UFO enthusiasts? If these things are one and the same, then this stuff has been kept a secret for a long, long time...and there are likely other types of weaponry more superior than even this lurking under the mantle of government black-ops.

It's makes you wonder, what the hell are they really capable of?
Russia seems really confident that their lingering excess of nuclear arms is the final word. "Russia could reduce the U.S. to ashes in minutes," one of their spokesmen recently boasted. But maybe U.S. brass isn't so concerned with that because they know that if it came down to it, none of Russia's missiles would make it halfway to it's target because of HAARP.

So why don't they microwave fat little Kim of North Korea and provide his close consorts with a barbeque they'll not soon forget! Something tells me if they really wanted to they could.

Spontaneous human combustion was mentioned by Charles Dickens. Can't have been HAARP, can it.

HAARP has also been decommissioned for some time and never had the power to do what you suggest.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Spontaneous Human Combustion (SHC) is right alongside meteor strikes and brain aneurisms as things that actually keep me awake at night.

*POOF* out of nowhere, you're done for. (Although there have been survivors of all three of the above mentioned terrors)

I don't even like talking about SHC... There are over 600 documents cases with victims or varying ethnicity/nationality ranging from young to old, makes and females...

As far as HAARP.... I've no idea really.

edit on 7-7-2014 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   
SHC has an explanation. HAARP has nothing to do with this. Why is this not in the HOAX section?

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Is making questions a hoax? He is not claiming anything

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent

Is making questions a hoax? He is not claiming anything

No, he isn't. He is ascribing abilities to HAARP which it doesn't have and using events that have happened for hundreds of years as evidence of it. It's circular reasoning and ignoring facts. It's actually pretty disgusting to see ignorance like this on display.
edit on 7-7-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   

"And now that these little orange atmospheric "plasma ball" UFO's are being seen everywhere, and are supposedly the result of technology like HAARP...is this a clue perhaps that HAARP technology has been around much longer than we might have thought??

Haarp like technology, not haarp, he says what if a similar technology exist long ago and is responsible of cooking people.

Its disgusting your aggressiveness you should stop it now and chill
edit on 7-7-2014 by Indigent because: Phone wont let me quote right

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Except HAARP is not some big mystery. There is no link to any doomsday weapon. There is no link to plasma ball UFO's. It's disgusting you defend a blatant lie.

How about you show some evidence HAARP can be used as a microwave weapon to fry people in their homes. Saying it is should be an automatic HOAX section.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   

I don't have to show any evidence as I'm not the one telling any of this, you mistake the fact that I don't think questions are hoaxes to my support towards his theory.

Clearly the guy had a theory, it don't hold water and that's it, how on earth that is a hoax?

Now stop your disgust and get a grip

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Though foo fighters was a band?

Where do you think the band took the name from ???

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

HAARP has also been decommissioned for some time and never had the power to do what you suggest

Although HAARP may have been officially decommissioned it is highly possible it has moved into the realm of ''black operations'' (off the books completely)
Also there are many of these sites across the world (HAARP was supposedly the biggest) but yes all over the place and as far as i know they are still up and running.

As far as not having the power to do it i am not sure on particulars but should imagine not all information was ever released on experiments done at this facility.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent

I don't have to show any evidence as I'm not the one telling any of this, you mistake the fact that I don't think questions are hoaxes to my support towards his theory.

Clearly the guy had a theory, it don't hold water and that's it, how on earth that is a hoax?

Now stop your disgust and get a grip

You don't have to show evidence and neither does he.

His "question" is based upon fraudulent hoax information. It's not a question at that point. It's like asking a question about HAARP where I have already concluded it's a deathray weapon from Lizard Men of Neptune and asking questions about it. Once you base questions on fraudulent HOAX information your question is no longer valid.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Ah the ubiquitous HAARP.

It's must be a time machine too, because SHC has been on record for hundreds of years.

Girlfriend not putting out: HAARP

Beer not cold: HAARP

Having a bad hair day: HAARP

Boss being an asshole: HAARP

Cloudy weather: HAARP

Sunny weather: HAARP

Volcanos: HAARP

Ringing in the ears: HAARP

Tingling in the balls: HAARP

Problems passing a stool: HAARP

Problems sitting on a beer stool: HAARP

Dog's tail not wagging: HAARP

Neighbour's dog barking all night: HAARP

Car not starting: HAARP

Dead bird on the side of the road: HAARP

Guitar out of tune: HAARP

Drummers: HAARP

Baldness: HAARP

Erectile dysfunction: HAARP

Gay?: HAARP

UFO's: HAARP

Bigfoot: HAARP

Baby crying: HAARP

Holes in your socks: HAARP

....and now Spontaneous Human Combustion....brilliant!

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: seabhac-rua

Wait, HAARP is why my beer keeps getting warm? Son of a b.....

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Rather than fight about HAARP, why not look at what it might be able to do (and there are at least seven other HAARP sites around the world) and what might be necessary to accomplish SHC? Making the blanket statement that HAARP is incapable of producing the required result is like saying Tesla couldn't make lightning.

What is necessary for SHC? First off it appears you need an ignition source. The wick effect has been proposed as the solution and it has been tested on pigs with some limited success. However is there sufficient energy in a cigarette to reducd an entire body full of water through fire, how many BTU's or joules are required? Could the body encounter a summing wavefunction from external sources that might produce a temporary standing wave operating at the precession frequency of hydrogen? Meaning a microwave source that becomes internalized and could it produce the results required by SHC?

What about cremation as reference to required energy?

When the incinerator is preheated to about 1,100 degrees Fahrenheit (593 degrees Celsius), the mechanized doors are opened and the container slips quickly from a rack of rolling metal pins into the primary cremating chamber, also referred to as a retort.

and

The term "ashes" is a bit misleading, since what families receive after a cremation isn't a soft powder, but instead a grayish, coarse material, like fine gravel, made from the ground-up remains of bones.

So soft tissues result in ash or nothing and the bones are actually pulverized and powdered, not burnt. So any case of SHC where the bones are reduced to ash would indicate much higher energy requirements.

Consider the facts: the ovens in crematoria operate at temperatures of up to 1100C and burn for 75 minutes per corpse. In the process they consume around 285 kilowatt-hours of gas and 15kWh of electricity. That’s pretty much the same amount of energy as an average person would use at home in a month.

Logically, a cigarette or a bit of clothes and chair stuffing will not produce the energy required to reduce most of a body to ashes. This of course leaves only theory and we come back to HAARP which "might" be able to reproduce naturally occurring effects, much like Tesla and his producing the naturally occurring effect of lightning.

HAARP (and its sister sites) can produce wide frequency ranges and very high power levels, sending billions of watts directionally into the Earth's atmosphere. The ionosphere and higher are key target areas. If anyone has used a Ham radio out there, they know that ionospheric RF bounce is useful in communications, HAARP can do this as well.

So, is it possible that the use of HAARP-like systems could produce a situation, albeit uncontrolled or unpredictable, where RF in the microwave range could produce a standing wave or focal point within the location of a human body and cause it to behave like a pork roast in a microwave oven and cause SHC? I'd say yes, it is possible. Could the sun, through EMP and CME's do the same thing? I'd also say that is possible. Could it be the combination of both in some cases? Again possible.

Saying it is not possible is like saying that focused microwave weapons don't exist and since I have designed some and worked on others, I'd have to wonder what my "employers" were paying me for if someone wants to say they don't exist LOL.

Oh, and just a quick quote, "When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong." Arthur C. Clarke.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Ah the ubiquitous HAARP.

It's must be a time machine too, because SHC has been on record for hundreds of years.

Only if it is equipped with a "Backward Wave Oscillator".

(that is a real device btw)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418

Ah the ubiquitous HAARP.

Only if it is equipped with a "Backward Wave Oscillator".

(that is a real device btw)

I hope someone told the US government they could buy them on ebay for less than 100 bucks LOL. Save some of them tax dollars.

I don't think it fits the goal however, the name sounds all flashy and sci-fi, but the native function doesn't send information back in time, they produce higher microwave frequencies up to about 1200-1500 ghz ;-) HAARP would out of necessity probably have to create at least two Schwarzschild singularities (rotating black holes) and inject the microwave parallel to the event horizon surfaces. But since there are no temporal feedback mechanisms, the results would be rather unpredictable.

At least HAARP works in real-time and there are both terrestrial and atmospheric feedback capabilities.

ETA: The precession frequency of hydrogen (line) is about 1.42 ghz and a microwave operates at about 2.45 ghz, so the frequency that would probably cause SHC would have to be in the range of 1420 mhz to about 2840 mhz. However, the resonant frequency of hydrogen nuclei in a magnetic field (Lamor precession frequency used in MRI's) is about 42.5 mhz, so there may be something more subtle at work. I have had a few MRI's and always notice the heating effect, it's not major, but it is present.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/7.2014 by bobs_uruncle because: the ETA

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

HAARP causing spontaneous human combustion? Only if these people were sitting in the ionosphere, in which case SHC would be the least of their worries.

Tell me, how can HAARP, which is aimed upwards from the ground to altitudes of 70-350km, fry people in their houses on the ground?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join