It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leftest Agent Provocateurs Arrested by Murrieta Police!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite
questionable/incomplete information makes fence sitting the only rational option.

especially when it's coming from a red-baiter
edit on 6-7-2014 by NonsensicalUserName because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

Maybe this lefties can fight the war in the middle east when they have no respect for the American flag. They live like hippies and thinks the world owns them everything. They attack old people but would like to see them take on a Soldier!! I have no respect for these left scum.

Why should lefties fight the war?

The righties started the war (not just this one, all wars basically), the rightiest should go fight and die in it.

The world would be all that better place the more of them off each in it.
edit on C0315f31America/ChicagoSunday by Chiftel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
For my part, anytime I see a phrase like "radical leftist provocateurs" I realize that I'm reading an utterly biased piece of garbage "journalism."

From the LA Times: Murrieta Immigrant Detainee Protests Keep Growing

Tuesday's blockade was a rowdy affair in which more than 100 people waving flags stood in front of police cars and federal vehicles to prevent the detainees from getting through. Some Murrieta residents expressed fear for their safety if the immigrants were released into the community.

That sentiment — coupled with the warmer welcome the detainees received in Texas — created an unsavory impression of this High Desert community of 105,000 along Interstate 15 in southern Riverside County.

Unsavory? But why?

From SFGate.comFrom SFGate.com

Republicans in particular are divided over how to react to what happened when federal officials tried to transfer 140 immigrants from Texas holding centers, which are overflowing with thousands of unaccompanied minors fleeing strife in their Central American homelands.

Flag-waving protesters outside a detention center in Murrieta, a city of 103,000 in southwestern Riverside County, succeeded in turning away three buses carrying the refugees Tuesday. The buses were diverted to another federal facility.

All protesters are American citizens, and therefore, each side has every right to exercise their freedom of speech, right? I mean, we could just as easily call the other side "right wingnut rabble rousers and haters of freedom" eh?

Or is that freedom set aside only for the right wing adherents of our political system?

Sorry to ruin your day, but the leftest MSM are the people with Obama's talking points in hand at Murrieta:

"NBC tried to interview Pete Santilli with liberal media talking points and sound bites, but we filmed the full interview here exposing what a sham our media is as they try to control the narrative of the Federal government's royal screw-up in Murrieta and around the country."

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
how are liberals disrespecting america? because they wont participate in wars? thats their choice you can't make ppl fight. how great would it be if all the violence and hatred stopped?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

You don't know enough to say that an old lady was "attacked" by anyone, it is all he said she said at this point as nothing but the after math was caught on tape.
Yes the cops have to arrest someone, but that doesn't mean they got the right one.
I noticed the guy was only asking one side of the protesters what happened, how about we get a version of what happened form both sides?
And they don't have to have respect for the flag, freedom of protest allows that. They are just exercising their rights.

(post by Chiftel removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chiftel

originally posted by: Granite

Maybe this lefties can fight the war in the middle east when they have no respect for the American flag. They live like hippies and thinks the world owns them everything. They attack old people but would like to see them take on a Soldier!! I have no respect for these left scum.

Why should lefties fight the war?

The righties started the war (not just this one, all wars basically), the rightiest should go fight and die in it.

The world would be all that better place the more of them off each in it.

You are minus 8 of your Lefties...in jail for assaulting a police officer a Mexican American one too!
Shame...

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm sure they assaulted a police officer. Talking back to a police officer constitutes assault in your country nowadays.

Fascism is already there and it's wrapped in your flag. Of course you don't see it.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
brother, you can't judge an entire group of beliefs by one individual idiot. that's ignorant

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Seriously, if you disagree with an officer and make any attempt to not comply they can hit your with that charge.
Lets wait until they get their right to due process before you convict them over the internet please.
you know, innocent until proven guilty? And getting arrested and charged is by no means a prove of guilt, far from it.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
What a dilemma.

Left Wingers protesting something and they get clubbed and arrested by Left Wing Fascists.

Infighting among Left Wingers always turns violent.

You would think the Left Wingers would have been there with vans to volunteer homes.

edit on Jul-06-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

One side is free to protest the breaking of immigration laws.

The other side is free to support the breaking of immigration laws.

It just goes to show that supporters of this administration's immigration policies support the lack of law, the disregard of law.

Stay classy, law-breakers!

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Those protesters would have been there regardless of the current admin tho, occupy movement was not born during this admin

edit on thSun, 06 Jul 2014 17:07:34 -0500America/Chicago720143480 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

edit on thSun, 06 Jul 2014 17:13:53 -0500America/Chicago720145380 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Cause no one ever protested for pro immigration before obama
Must be all his fault they are coming around now.

Don't care about before. I'm talking about now.

The protesters supporting the violation of law are free to support it.

But I'm going to call it what it is.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
how does protesting immigration laws equal to breaking the law?
that makes no sense

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: vjr1113
how does protesting immigration laws equal to breaking the law?
that makes no sense

I'm not talking about the protesters supporting the violation of the law.

I'm talking about the actual law breakers that the protesters are supporting.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

But does everything have to tie back to obama?
You make it sound like if there was a different admin then those supporters of this one would not be there protesting.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

you are assuming that all immigration is against the law and that the pro immigration ppl are supporting that.
again makes no sense

i see protesters on both sides and some idiot using violence which i dont support. i don't know where your argument is coming from

edit on 6-7-2014 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

But does everything have to tie back to obama?

Is the Obama administration supporting the current immigration laws?

You make it sound like if there was a different admin then those supporters of this one would not be there protesting.

We can deal with "what-if's" after my magical unicorn discovers golden rainbow flowers. I can't really deal with "what-if's". I can only comment on "what-is".

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: vjr1113

you are assuming that all immigration is against the law and that the pro immigration ppl are supporting that.
again makes no sense

You are lying. Why lie? I don't support illegal immigration.

Point out to me where I said I am against legal immigration or apologise!

i see protesters on both sides and some idiot using violence which i dont support. i don't know where your argument is coming from

This was my original post.

One side is free to protest the breaking of immigration laws.

The other side is free to support the breaking of immigration laws.

It just goes to show that supporters of this administration's immigration policies support the lack of law, the disregard of law.

Stay classy, law-breakers!

Simple, really.

edit on 6-7-2014 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join