It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leftest Agent Provocateurs Arrested by Murrieta Police!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

What was that about you and what if's?
Something about unicorns and flowers?

So your answer is nothing, good deal.

*Disclaimer* these are MY words not beezers.
I see that as you saying that if, lets say roomney just for simplicity since he was the other candidate was elected, that we would not have this problem....
edit on thSun, 06 Jul 2014 18:36:54 -0500America/Chicago720145480 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

im just trying to figure out your position. so protesting is alright but you think they are protesting an unworthy cause? maybe you don't understand immigration laws. dont judge an entire point of view on the action of some idiot. thats ignorant

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: vjr1113

im just trying to figure out your position. so protesting is alright but you think they are protesting an unworthy cause? maybe you don't understand immigration laws. dont judge an entire point of view on the action of some idiot. thats ignorant

I am not for free access and granting amnesty to anyone who crosses the border illegally.

You may be.
The protesters are.

As I have said all along, they have a right to protest. You cannot dispute that. Though you have tried.

If their actions during protests illustrate them as moronic, then I have no control in how they want to paint themselves.

Laws have to be followed. The law is the law, I keep hearing that from supporters of Obamacare. Yet the law isn't the law when it comes to illegal immigration.

The stench of hypocrisy is overwhelming.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

So then i will ask again, what does obama have to do with it?
That is all I wanted to know to start with

If you are right wing, n easily influenced by fox, everything is Obama's fault.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: luciddream

When you are the head of the executive branch of the federal government and you refuse to enforce the laws you are sworn to uphold it kind of does make it your fault. Its not like we are waiting on new legislation. He is not enforcing EXISTING law. If all the nonsense at the border isnt Obama's fault....then whom should we be placing the blame on? Last I checked the president is the Commander in Chief of the armed forces. Armed forces are usually used to secure borders....at least in every other country that's ever existed. Maybe someone should explain his job description to him a little better during one of his next games of golf.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
wow now who is putting words into whose mouths? lol

you assume the protesters and i are for amnesty for illegal immigrants. straw man.

you little hypocrisy comment at the end is hilarious and ironic

if you think they look moronic then theres some hate inside of you that i cant understand, i mean i tried but you cant seem to explain why.

edit on 6-7-2014 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
double post
edit on 6-7-2014 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

wow now who is putting words into whose mouths? lol

you assume the protesters and i are for amnesty for illegal immigrants. straw man.

you little hypocrisy comment at the end is hilarious

if you think they look moronic then theres some hate inside of you that i cant understand, i mean i tried but you cant seem to explain why.

You may be right.

I mean, beating a 70 year-old woman might be considered a brave and noble pursuit where you come from.

I apologise.
edit on 6-7-2014 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
yea criminals are criminal we agree. did you read the first page? seems like you didnt.
again don't disregard a point of view or a belief because the actions of some idiot. that's ignorant

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: vjr1113

Maybe people should start protesting rape theft and murder laws as well. There are laws about immigration for a reason. They aren't stupid for protesting. They are stupid for what they are protesting. Just because a small group of people thinks its okay for them to just come on over doesn't mean it is. If your house just got robbed, how foolish would I look protesting to the police about robbery laws while you are trying to file the criminal complaint and police report? I'd look like a total imbecile. Like it or not we have certain laws in place to keep the public safe, and when the president chooses to ignore laws and put the public at risk.....it sounds treasonous. He owes no loyalty to anyone outside of the U.S.
edit on 6-7-2014 by rustyclutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch
protesting a law doesn't mean getting rid of a law. i hope you understand that.
most ppl think immigration laws are unfair and could use revision. which sounds reasonable to me

you just think you know what the protesters are protesting, but you don't. so please deny ignorance

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Dear beezzer,

Sometimes you are simply brilliant. Print out this thread and place it in your scrapbook for future generations. But, you really have to give some credit to the posters who have created, what I believe is called, a "Target Rich Environment."

If I understand the thread, a video was posted in which the crew editorialized while they were filming, That's not too surprising, as they are not part of a major network, station, or newspaper. We see the same thing from the left every week on this site. (As was pointed out, the major network interview was also attempting to lead the interviewee.) I discarded their comments and looked through the camera to see arrested people and the comments of the naturalized citizen.

I understand the purposes of the Murrieta protesters, and I don't deny the right of any protester to be there. I do wonder, however, what the purpose of the counter-protesters was. Were they hoping to force a hole in the protesters line to give the buses a path in? We all know that that would have meant violence. Where they trying to provoke a fight? (More violence.) Were they hoping to get publicity for the fact that there are some who support Obama's position? That seems unnecessary.

Yes, the buses were filled with illegals who had neither their criminal or medical records checked. They were being sent to a "facility" with an unknown number of beds, toilets. Was there air conditioning or proper ventilation? No one, except perhaps the feds, had any idea how the illegals were to be treated.

And yet, the thread worries about whether Obama had anything to do with what a federal agency was doing? The illegals were violating the law, Obama allowed his agency to violate the law, about the only thing you could charge the protesters with would be impeding traffic. Let's charge all protesters with that, it would be one way to eliminate many protest groups, at least for the time they required to defend themselves.

A very ill thread. Thank you Dr. beezzer for your efforts.

With respect,
Charles1952
edit on 6-7-2014 by charles1952 because: an excess word.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I do understand it. They still look stupid. Just because someone can amass a crowd doesnt mean they have a noble cause. Kind of like the jerks that go and protest at peoples funerals. I defend their rights to be idiots. Those same rights allow me to call them one. A lot of the people protesting are from the town they are protesting in. Meaning they are directly affected by whats going on. It's easy to get bussed in from somewhere and go into someones elses home town talk trash cause a commotion and then leave. Like beezzer is saying. They are protesting because they want the law broken. I can think of 5 good reasons why it shouldnt be broken. I bet none of them can give 5 good reasons why it should be broken. Neither can anyone else who supports their cause.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
" Like beezzer is saying. They are protesting because they want the law broken.'

you and breezer make that assumption that is totally false. how can you prove thats why they are protesting? you cant.

why is this so hard to get?

its like arguing with christians, its so frustrating its funny

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Please describe what the protesters are there for then.

If they are not FOR illegals gaining amnesty, then why do you think they are there?

Is it nickel beer night at a local brewery?
Were there hot babes there?
Were they giving out coupons?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

sources just say they where pro immigrant not pro illegal immigrant. i mean if you guys are nationalists and don't want any immigrants coming to the US then you misunderstand the concept that is america.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Let's use a bit of logic here. The people of the town are protesting the law being broken. I'm sure no one here can provide any evidence to the contrary. They literally stopped the bus coming in. Another group of people shows up and starts clashing with the people who want the law upheld. Am I to believe that this new group of people showed up because they wanted the law upheld? If so why would they be fighting amongst each other? They wouldn't be. If your logic leads you down a different path I find it comical. When you have two people protesting about the same thing in opposition to each other and you know what one of them wants for sure.....it's almost a guarantee the other side wants the exact opposite. This isn't a murky situation.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

sources just say they where pro immigrant not pro illegal immigrant. i mean if you guys are nationalists and don't want any immigrants coming to the US then you misunderstand the concept that is america.

If you can point out where I stated that I am against legal immigration, I will apologise and end my account with ATS immediately.

If you can't, then I expect an apology or you and I are done.

This dishonest attempt at putting words and positions into other peoples posts is disgusting, low brow, and entirely without class.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
i never said you where against immigration, i said IF. because i dont know your mind obviously

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
ive said this whole thread that im against illegal immigration but both sides should be able to protest in peace.

again the assumption that the pro immigrant side is for illegal immigration is unjustified

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join