It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leftest Agent Provocateurs Arrested by Murrieta Police!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

see there is no one supporting illegal immigration as far as i can see. so why do you make a straw man to fight? just to call the immigration protesters law breakers?

im trying to understand the whole law breakers thing, its not my job to clarify your own claims
edit on 6-7-2014 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: vjr1113

see there is no one supporting illegal immigration as far as i can see. so why do you make a straw man to fight? just to call the immigration protesters law breakers?

So it is your understanding that the protesters bussed in are just supporting "legal" immigration and not supporting the bus loads of illegal aliens that have come into the US?

im trying to understand the whole law breakers thing, its not my job to clarify your own claims

The people that came across the border illegally, are the illegal aliens that are doing things illegally and are illegally here, illegally.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Answering a question with a question aside, what does obama have to do with protestors getting arrested?
Did he send them to show that he has support?

It just goes to show that supporters of this administration's immigration policies support the lack of law, the disregard of law.

How do you even know they are supporters of his admin?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

"So it is your understanding that the protesters bussed in are just supporting "legal" immigration and not supporting the bus loads of illegal aliens that have come into the US? "

i dont see why you would assume they do, maybe they dont support illegal immigration.

and yes illegal immigration is illegal. duh

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: vjr1113

a reply to: Sremmos80

Might as well reply to you both.

Please stop putting words in my mouth. If you really want to rewrite what I am posting, then I will U2U my password.

Dance around the subject all you wish.

the protesters bussed in are supporting violation of the law. That is their right.

The law breakers are the illegal aliens that came to the US illegally.

If you are having a difficult time with this concept, then take some paper, a nice crayon, and draw me a nice pony.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

why don't you get this thru your head; this is not an illegal immigration thread. this thread is about the vid posted.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

why don't you get this thru your head; this is not an illegal immigration thread. this thread is about the vid posted.

And the vid was about. . . . . . protesters.

Wonder what they were protesting. . . . . hmmm. . . . . .

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

And the vid was about. . . . . . protesters.

Wonder what they were protesting. . . . . hmmm. . . . . .

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I quoted you, don't see what words I put in your mouth.
I just wanted to know what obama had do with protestors in CA....

And who bussed in the protestors? Seems to be that is just a repeat of what the guy in the video said but that doesn't mean that they were in fact bussed in.

edit on thSun, 06 Jul 2014 17:58:59 -0500America/Chicago720145980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Oh, you didn't ruin my day ... I actually realize that the "MSM" isn't rightist or leftist it's corporatist.

These corporatists have become masters at juggling the perceptions and beliefs of the American people between the false dichotomy of "right" and "left" ... with Fox, et. al. on the right and MSNBC on the left, with various others scattered in between pretending at centrism and objectivity. It's even worse on the internet.

Your OP and sources are currently performing the same function here for "the right" by implying that everyone who came to protest the people being moved to Murrieta are good faithful Americans and everyone who came to counter protest are evil, vile, horrible "leftists" who only beat up old ladies and cash welfare checks.

The division here, as anywhere is blatantly false. The sad thing is that both sides here are Americans; and yet, they've been turned against each other by the damnable rhetoric broadcast and published in this country 24/7.

In my opinion, you're just playing your part in the Grand Delusion unwittingly (I assume.)

But, enough non-partisan spitting and squawking! Back to the fight! Carry on with the right/left nonsense.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

looks like they're protesting immigration laws so still, i don't get what you are arguing, if you call insults and half ass remarks arguing...

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

I quoted you, don't see what words I put in your mouth.
I just wanted to know what obama had do with protestors in CA....

And who bussed in the protestors? Seems to be that is just a repeat of what the guy in the video said but that doesn't mean that they were in fact bussed in.

I don't care if the protesters came in by parachutes.

I never said Obama drove the bus that the protesters who want the violation of immigration law came in on.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I didn't mean that as obama bussed them in, just that they prob weren't "bussed" in, but came on their own accord.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I didn't mean that as obama bussed them in, just that they prob weren't "bussed" in, but came on their own accord.

Accord, Kia, Prius, I don't care!

They are protesting FOR the violation of immigration laws.

Which they have every right to do.

It just makes them look stupid.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
They all need to be deported back to Mexico, since that is where they are crossing the border. Maybe once the mexican government gets tired of footing the bill they will protect their borders so we dont have this issue. Anyone who feels otherwise should offer to move some of these illegals into their home and foot the bill personally instead of expecting everyone else to assist. Police dont care what side you are on. Once they are there they are there to excercise authority. Meaning if you cross the little yellow lines they set up or get out of hand......yeah you already know. The lady in the video should consider herself lucky. At least she wasn't the latest victim of the ground and pound.

The government is fomenting this whole problem. Selectively enforcing the law is a crime unto itself. There are lots of people in the U.S. who have earned proper benefits that arent getting them, most of them army vets. Yes its sad they are poor kids from third world countries....but we cant turn America into a third world country trying to help others. The government is currently complicit in breaking the law. Its not about right or left, its about people wanting the law upheld. There are immigrants here who did it the right way who would agree.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

jesus, is it never right to protest a law? i hear the redcoats calling your name

yea look at those ppl protesting, aren't they stupid lol
edit on 6-7-2014 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

So then i will ask again, what does obama have to do with it?
That is all I wanted to know to start with

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

*sigh*

If the Obama administration (he's the current president) actually enforced existing laws concerning illegal aliens, then there wouldn't be a protest.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

*sigh*

If the Obama administration (he's the current president) actually enforced existing laws concerning illegal aliens, then there wouldn't be a protest.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

jesus, is it never right to protest a law? i hear the redcoats calling your name

there you go, putting words in my mouth! Still waiting for an apology. I did say they had a right.

yea look at those ppl protesting, aren't they stupid lol

I'll let their actions dictate how they look.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join