It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leftest Agent Provocateurs Arrested by Murrieta Police!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
It's so funny (and sad at the same time) to see you guys dividing people into "patriots" and "leftist provocateurs". I think the original site from that CRAP site "beforeitscrap DOT com" actually used the term "radical leftist anarchists".

Obviously, for the right wingers this must imply that patriots are always ONLY those who agree with the conservatives and that "leftist radical anarchists" obviously cannot be patriots, eg. they cannot love their country, correct? Only people at the right spectrum can be "patriots", right?

Obviously, someone forgot that differing opinions are a foundation of a real democracy. If you consider those with another opinion "leftist radical anarchists" I think your idea of democracy is a "a little off".

I found that original article absolutely hilarious...you can literally feel the hate just from the wording alone. Way to go, America!

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

If you love your country respect the laws and respect the people in it. The government is commiting a crime. If your loyalties and compassions lie with people outside of our country when there are people in our country suffering as well, you aren't patriotic. Surely you arent implying that the government should be able to just ignore and selectively enforce laws at will. It was never a democracy...it was a republic. Thats what people get misconstrued all the time. The federal government was tasked with protecting threats to our sovereignty and borders. Thus, they aren't even doing the job they were created to do. You are projecting hate onto people having a logical conversation. We can't afford to take care of these people, we can barely take care of ourselves. That is the argument. People aren't protesting immigration....they are protesting ILLEGAL immigration.

Do you have anything else to offer to the discussion besides a slanted opinion? Nothing you typed was based in any facts whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Just wanted to say thank you to those who have been informative, articulate and respectful in your posts against illegal immigration. You have made it crystal clear how illegal immigration affects us negatively.

Common sense alone tells us that if we can't care for our own, we can't care for others. It is not just children coming through, it is women, children and men. Many of the children are older teens, sexually active and will probably end up on welfare. Many of these people will need jobs. We have millions of citizens who are jobless, who are homeless and hungry.

Though it is a tragedy that anyone should suffer no matter where they are from, we have an obligation to care for our own first, just as any Country does.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch

free speech zones seem to be less of method of oppression, and more of a "we don't want you protesters congesting traffic" or "we don't want a passionate protest to turn into a violent riot", without being prepared.

but in any case, if our society were at such a point that it would collapse from this (relatively minor) financial pressure, surely it means we've passed the point of no-return and collapse is just a matter of time regardless of whether or not we somehow put a stop on undocumented immigration to the US.

you could say that this is a controlled demolition if your hypothesis is correct, one designed to cast the left-wing in the role of a patsy in my opinion.

in the real world, I imagine nothing will happen, there will be a big sh*tfight in the media, between pundits and guests, a lot of preaching to the choir type Op-Ed articles on sites like "The Nation", or "The American Spectator", or "Time", each giving varying views on the issue at hand. in the end, nothing of any significance to most americans will change.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch

China is a republic too, as was the USSR;

the US is a Democratic-Republic, where our representatives are democratically elected by the people to represent their interests.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoRulesAllowed
It's so funny (and sad at the same time) to see you guys dividing people into "patriots" and "leftist provocateurs". I think the original site from that CRAP site "beforeitscrap DOT com" actually used the term "radical leftist anarchists".

Obviously, for the right wingers this must imply that patriots are always ONLY those who agree with the conservatives and that "leftist radical anarchists" obviously cannot be patriots, eg. they cannot love their country, correct? Only people at the right spectrum can be "patriots", right?

Obviously, someone forgot that differing opinions are a foundation of a real democracy. If you consider those with another opinion "leftist radical anarchists" I think your idea of democracy is a "a little off".

I found that original article absolutely hilarious...you can literally feel the hate just from the wording alone. Way to go, America!

Obviously, for the right wingers this must imply that patriots are always ONLY those who agree with the conservatives and that "leftist radical anarchists" obviously cannot be patriots, eg. they cannot love their country, correct?

Take just a moment and read what you have typed there. If a person is a leftist radical anarchist, what does that person advocate? Do you know the anarchist philosophy? An anarchist, by definition cannot be a "patriot" simply because they do not believe in government and laws---of any kind! So sit back, take a deep breath and think about that for a bit...
If your statement weren't such a sad reflection of today's intellectual ignorance it would be comical.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join