It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Scoreboard

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Expat888
Over the years theres been efforts made at peace that all ended up rejected or sabatoged by israel ..
Contrary to what israel claims it has no desire for peace .

Please explain how Israel can have peace with Hamas, who have it in their charter to destroy Israel.... if Hamas wanted peace they would change their charter - but they are not interested in doing that, as they do not want peace.

Please explain to me how its justified for isreal to just allow settlers to take over Palestinian land ?

I almost never agree with you, I may or may not think horrible things about you, but even I would like an answer to that question.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

BEcause as previously posted(but forgotten soon as the page turned) they are seemingly related (the semitic jews who lived there pre 1948 and the palestinians who were not called that then as a people)

Remember both are decended from Abrahams line and his relatibves correct? Its funny this is just a blood feud in actualality.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: abe froman

Remember both are decended from Abrahams line and his relatibves correct? Its funny this is just a blood feud in actualality.

Except they are not.
---------------------------------------------------
I read this thread through, sadly. A scoreboard?
*shakes head at the Idiocy.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I posted the link to the paper Zazz. they ARE RELATED somewhat. not all jews mind you but a good portion of them are.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Ola Yuppa, I can show I am related to Abraham, you and probably Kevin Bacon.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
We have plenty of desert in America. Maybe we could give it to Palestine and end this madness. I would also be interested to see how a New Palestine would defend it's southern border with Mexico.

Well the Zionists were offered land in Uganda but they said no.. They wanted Palestine.. Religiously motivated for evil ends is what I'm leaning towards.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
The origins of Ashkenazi Jews remain highly controversial. Like Judaism, mitochondrial DNA is passed along the maternal line.

I showed you PATERNAL lineage that proves they are related. Basically almost all of them have PATERNAL links, and about 40% if I remember correctly have MATERNAL links.

That means when the Jews moved to Europe about 60% of them took European wives. Sorry you don't know the subject enough to understand what you are reading.

For Instance I am of European descent, my wife is a Filipina. If you did DNA analysis on our children you would find either a very strong European link or 0 European link depending on exactly what you tested. It would be like telling a 1st generation Italian immigrant his children have no link to Italy because he married a black woman. See how stupid that sounds?
edit on 9-7-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Ashkenazi Jews are not Semites, I understand that very well. The actual idea is that the European Jews never left or entered Europe in the first place, they were just always in Europe. I could convert to Judaism right now, does that automatically make me a Semite? It must because I would be an Australian Jew.

As for me not knowing what I'm talking about, maybe you should read the Jewish encyclopedia which confirms that a group of people converted to Judaism around the area the Khazars were roughly 1300 years ago. This isn't something from the imagination of Author Koestler, this is also documented in Jewish history. Those converts were Pagans prior to their conversion and it was also for Political gain and not religious.
edit on 10-7-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Even if it was to be proven that they have a common ancestry to Middle Eastern origins, it doesn't mean they are Semites. If you could prove their origins, then you must prove whether they came from the line of Shem or not...

There are many different groups/tribes that all have a common ancestry in that part of the world, how is it going to be proven that these people originated from the people of Shem? It's his line that Israel came from. To simply trace their origins back to the Middle East is assuming that everyone in the Middle East are Jews, including the Muslims and Christians in that part of the world.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Ashkenazi Jews are not Semites, I understand that very well. The actual idea is that the European Jews never left or entered Europe in the first place, they were just always in Europe. I could convert to Judaism right now, does that automatically make me a Semite? It must because I would be an Australian Jew.

Except the DNA evidence does not support that. You obviously did not read what I wrote. Ashkenazi Jews did not originate in Europe. It's 100% proven they came from the Middle East. There were many more men than women, so near 100% of them men have ME origins, and about 40% of the women.

As for me not knowing what I'm talking about, maybe you should read the Jewish encyclopedia which confirms that a group of people converted to Judaism around the area the Khazars were roughly 1300 years ago. This isn't something from the imagination of Author Koestler, this is also documented in Jewish history. Those converts were Pagans prior to their conversion and it was also for Political gain and not religious.

You mean the Khazars I MENTIONED and used DNA evidence to prove that Ashkenazi Jews have no Khazar connection? Seriously you did not read anything I said, no wonder you are so ignorant, you just block out anything that doesn't match what you want to be true.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Even if it was to be proven that they have a common ancestry to Middle Eastern origins, it doesn't mean they are Semites. If you could prove their origins, then you must prove whether they came from the line of Shem or not...

There are many different groups/tribes that all have a common ancestry in that part of the world, how is it going to be proven that these people originated from the people of Shem? It's his line that Israel came from. To simply trace their origins back to the Middle East is assuming that everyone in the Middle East are Jews, including the Muslims and Christians in that part of the world.

Moving the goalposts, awesome logical fallacy, and a great way to keep things going when you lose an argument. Sorry, I don't play those games.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join