It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Scoreboard

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

So you can answer it easily by not answering it. If I could give answers like that I'd have gotten an A+ on ever test without ever needing to study.

OK then.. Prior to 1948 the Arabs, Jews and Christians lived amongst each other in peace to the point that when one of the groups went to worship, a member from another group would babysit the others children. Muslim, Christian and Jew living amongst each other. After 1948, that all disappeared.

You parrot about how something should be done about Muslim Extremists, but has it ever occurred to you that the same actions were committed when Israel was being formed? Some allege that Zionism brought terrorism to the Middle East and if we are to look at the way Zionists dealt with the Palestinians, those people make a really good case.

So what did they do? Well imagine yourself at home with your wife and children about to have lunch, maybe tea. Next thing you know a man is kicking down the door and murdering your wife and children. To make things worse, the man starts dismembering your family in front of your eyes, raping your wife in front of you. It seems really brutal, doesn't it. Well guess what? I just explained to you what Irgun and Stern done to Palestinians in Deir Yassin. SOme didn't even get the door knock, grenades were thrown into their homes unexpectedly. Read up about this massacre.

The atrocities that took place there were also used to intimidate Palestinians to leave their villages further down the track, we get told they simply walked off their lands and villages for no reason. So who do I think started this crap? I believe the Zionists, the very same maggots who drop bombs on Palestinian heads today. It wouldn't matter if Israel received a rocket everyday for the rest of their existence because they are wrong and have been since the very beginning.

Does that answer you sir?

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04-yuppa
Or just more falsehoods from you ...

This is the man who conducted the study.

Martin studied genetics at the Universities of Sheffield and Manchester, moving to Oxford University and into archaeogenetic research in 1990. From there, he developed collaborative links with a small group of like-minded colleagues who spearheaded the use of network diagrams in the phylogenetic and phylogeographic analysis of human mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA).

This enjoyable collaboration was to yield influential models for the settlement of both Europe and the Pacific, and for prehistoric dispersals in Africa. He subsequently moved to UCL, Huddersfield and then Leeds University, where he taught, amongst other topics, human evolution, molecular evolution and bioinformatics. He finally moved back to Huddersfield to take up a Research Chair in January 2012.

So the guy knows what he is on about. Any issues with that? No? OK...

A substantial prehistoric European ancestry amongst Ashkenazi maternal lineages

From the link

The origins of Ashkenazi Jews remain highly controversial. Like Judaism, mitochondrial DNA is passed along the maternal line. Its variation in the Ashkenazim is highly distinctive, with four major and numerous minor founders. However, due to their rarity in the general population, these founders have been difficult to trace to a source. Here we show that all four major founders, ~40% of Ashkenazi mtDNA variation, have ancestry in prehistoric Europe, rather than the Near East or Caucasus.

Furthermore, most of the remaining minor founders share a similar deep European ancestry. Thus the great majority of Ashkenazi maternal lineages were not brought from the Levant, as commonly supposed, nor recruited in the Caucasus, as sometimes suggested, but assimilated within Europe.

I was wrong about the Caucasus, that was from the Khazar theory... But this actually goes one further in suggesting that all Ashkenazi origins are from Europe.. Enjoy the read.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Since the jews moved to europe (most of them not all of them) it stands to reason a weakening of genetic material over the centuries right? So the european ones would had changed a bit to not be the exact same as in the middle east.
Still i think this situation is a feud not anything else. They European jews should had waited until the biblical return to avoid this whole situation. It was told to them that deviation from the plan would result in this sort of thing but once again theleadership was willfull and did what they wanted to causing suffering on BOTH SIDES.

Now SOME jews might be jews from conversion alone. If we are being totally honest here id say 40 percent of the jews in Israel are of non semitic lines. They just happen to be the loudest there and scare the rest of them into doing as they say. Since the only way to tell who is semitic and not is a blood test(outside appearance alone is not enough now) the whole conflict needs to stop on both sides.

They also need to trace the palestinian side as well. The world neeeds to step in and test all of them there. if you are semitic you get to stay. if not you can stay but you will not be a land owner or have any say about what happens to the area. This will piss off BOTH SIDES but its th emost fair way to do it.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

There is another way of doing it but the credibility is pretty weak, I will admit that myself. In the Old Testament Ashkenaz is the brother of Togarmah and this is where the Khazarians apparently traced their roots to.

These two were the sons of Japheth who was the Brother of Shem. So if we were to use the Biblical maths, the modern day Ashkenazi Jews would not be Semites as a Semite must come from the line of Shem. It makes you wonder why the are called Ashkenazi Jews though.

edit on 7-7-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
a reply to: cody599

Well talking about stones, who threw the first one? Not only was it the Zionists who massacred Palestinians to intimidate others to leave their land but they also went on to attack the British, the very people who secured that land for them. I have seen quotes from past Zionists and though I understand both are at fault, I can't help but believe that the leaders in that country want the Palestinians lobbing rockets at Israel. It gives them more justification to eradicate them.

Just to remind you

Israel's War of Independence

In May 1948, Israel became an independent state after it was recognized by the United Nations as a country in its own right within the Middle East. The UN called upon the inhabitants of the country to take such steps as may be necessary on their part to put the plan into effect.

Less than 24 hours later, the armies of Egypt, Trans-Jordan, Syria, Lebanon and Iraq invaded the small country, forcing Israel to defend herself. The newly formed, poorly equipped Israel Defense Forces (IDF) succeeded in defending itself against it’s attackers. The pivotal battle became known as Israel's War of Independence.

I do believe this was the first stone
LINKY

Cody

edit on 7/7/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere

originally posted by: cody599
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

This past Friday I found out that the 17 year old boy Palestinian boy who was killed in Israel, his family attends the same masjid (mosque) that I do in Sacramento CA, it was very sad to listen to this family mourn the loss of this boy..

My humble apologies for not addressing this

Please pass on my sincere condolences to the family.

I hope they catch the animals that did this and and act accordingly.

Cody

I haven't spoken to the family directly but rather listened to them speak.
Hower if the opportunity should come up your condolences have been noted and will be passed on Cody
Thank you sincerely kind sir.

Hi LSH

Three Israeli suspects over the killing of a Palestinian teenager who was abducted and burned to death last week have confessed, an official said.

The source said they were re-enacting the incident for authorities as the country's leaders raced to contain a public uproar over the slaying.

The confessions come as violence continued on Israel's volatile front with the Gaza Strip. Palestinian militants bombarded Israel with some 40 rockets and mortars, drawing Israeli airstrikes in retaliation, and at least eight Palestinian militants were killed.

Thought you might like an update

Source May justice be done.

Cody

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

This past Friday I found out that the 17 year old boy Palestinian boy who was killed in Israel, his family attends the same masjid (mosque) that I do in Sacramento CA, it was very sad to listen to this family mourn the loss of this boy..

My humble apologies for not addressing this

Please pass on my sincere condolences to the family.

I hope they catch the animals that did this and and act accordingly.

Cody

I haven't spoken to the family directly but rather listened to them speak.
Hower if the opportunity should come up your condolences have been noted and will be passed on Cody
Thank you sincerely kind sir.

Hi LSH

Three Israeli suspects over the killing of a Palestinian teenager who was abducted and burned to death last week have confessed, an official said.

The source said they were re-enacting the incident for authorities as the country's leaders raced to contain a public uproar over the slaying.

The confessions come as violence continued on Israel's volatile front with the Gaza Strip. Palestinian militants bombarded Israel with some 40 rockets and mortars, drawing Israeli airstrikes in retaliation, and at least eight Palestinian militants were killed.

Thought you might like an update

Source May justice be done.

Cody

Dear Cody , thanks for the update !

Humbly

LSH

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

The Deir Yassin massacre took place on April 9, 1948, when around 120 fighters from the Irgun Zevai Leumi and Lohamei Herut Israel Zionist paramilitary groups attacked Deir Yassin near Jerusalem, a Palestinian Arab village of roughly 600 people. The assault occurred as Jewish militia sought to relieve the blockade of Jerusalem by Palestinian forces during the civil war that preceded the end of British rule in Palestine.

Precursor to a Muslim Invasion of Israel? lol

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   

It's going to get worse LSH
Israel on high alert after more than 85 rockets fired in 24 hours
IDF to call up 1,500 reservists as it prepares for Gaza escalation

My kids don't seem to bothered though, sodding teenagers LOL

Cody

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

The Deir Yassin massacre took place on April 9, 1948, when around 120 fighters from the Irgun Zevai Leumi and Lohamei Herut Israel Zionist paramilitary groups attacked Deir Yassin near Jerusalem, a Palestinian Arab village of roughly 600 people. The assault occurred as Jewish militia sought to relieve the blockade of Jerusalem by Palestinian forces during the civil war that preceded the end of British rule in Palestine.

Precursor to a Muslim Invasion of Israel? lol

How far back do you want to take this?
The crusades ?
Further?
Kind David (About 3000 years before Islam existed)

Muhammad began preaching Islam around 610 AD. This puts Islam at around 1400 years old, making it one of the world's younger religions.

Time Event

-- Moses leads Jewish people out of Egypt.

-- The Torah specifies a priestly class of Levites and Cohenim, centered around a single Mishkan (arc of the Lord).

-- The Torah describes the life of the early Jews. Unlike other cultures, human sacrifice is not allowed. Animal sacrifice is required. The Torah goes into great detail about the kinds of animal sacrifice and the construction of the sacrificial altar. Polygamy is part of the social fabric.

? In response to Babylonian exile, and then the destruction of the second Temple by the Romans, rabbinic Judaism develops, with decentralized Rabbis (teachers) and home services replacing the Cohenim (priestly class) and a centralized single Temple. The destruction of the second temple also marked the end of animal sacrifice.

30 BCE Rabbi Hillel, a prominent spiritual leader of the Jews, becomes president of the Sanhedrin, the highest court in the Jewish state. He is challenged to define Judaism while standing on one foot. “What is hateful unto you, do not do unto your fellowman; this is the whole Law; the rest is mere commentary. Go and study.” He says. Hillel organizes the extensive body of Jewish law, and fixes the calendar.
200 BCE to 200: Hard times under Roman rule lead people to hope for a messiah, i.e. savior. Jesus of Nazareth, and Simon ben Cozeba, are two of the many people who are claimed to be the messiah.

The teaching of the Hebrew Bible “Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself” (Leviticus 19:18) is repeated by Jesus “Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself” (Mark 12:31). (E., p. 82)

70 Destruction of the Second Temple

270 Rabbi Yochanan writing in the Gemora makes an interpretation that “Your son who comes from a Jewess is called your son, but your son who comes from a heathen woman is not called your son”. Of course, a woman who converts to Judaism is a Jewess. (According to K. (p.111), Rabbi Yochanan was a Talmudic authority from 254 to 290.)

361 “Hillel II calls a session of the Talmud scholars and establishes the continuous calendar system that no longer required monthly moon sightings. This system is still used today.” (K. p. 117)

612 Mohammed founds Islam, claiming to be the successor to Moses and Jesus.

This is exactly the problem,where to start ?

Regardless nobody has the right to throw 85 rockets in my kids general direction within 24 hours ,or indeed, EVER.
Please refer to my previous post

Imagine what would happen if every time there was a racist murder in the USA 85 rockets were launched within a 24 hour period.
Interesting thought huh ?

Cody

edit on 8/7/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Apparently israel foiled a terrorist attack in souther israel from sea this morning by palestinian militants.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

That was reported here about an hour ago yuppa

Rockets have been launched at Beer Sheva and Ashdod but were intercepted by Iron dome.
1 rocket just took out my kids internet and T.V.

From the last text from my daughter

8 Jul - Tony D: Those numbers are correct Lianne if you need them 😀

16:44, 8 Jul - Lianne: Hahah you wont belive it.. a rockt fell on the intrnet staff so that we dont have t.v or internet now.. so i cant gat this papers done for the next few hours

16:46, 8 Jul - Tony D: Holy crap is eveyone ok ?

16:47, 8 Jul - Lianne: Yes only no internet or t.v
16:47, 8 Jul - Lianne: And some rockts
16:47, 8 Jul - Lianne: No pool no kidengarden.. fun

16:52, 8 Jul - Tony D: No internet 😮 no TV 😮

I'd be in in tears, or the pub !Definately the pub LOL

I'm just catching up with the news now. So are you guys at home ? I can call if you like 😀

Just a personal insight

Cody

ETA: Reported here
edit on 8/7/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Well for this instalment we only have to go back to the end of WW1 where this shemozzle began. Islamic studies took me down the Israeli/Palestine rabbit hole and I come out at 1917 which was the year that the Zionists presented the Balfour Declaration to His Majesty. That is where the first stone or piece of paper was thrown at Palestine.

And as much as I disagree with the stance of the Israeli government, I also hope your kids are safe..
edit on 8-7-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I am Muslim and I don't support terrorism ......

9/11 was an inside job ... Don't try and change my mind on that.

You just deny muslim terrorists did 9/11, and are not interested in the facts as they destroy your claim you do not support terrorism!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Their are Muslims like my self trying to educate people like YOU who try to group us all together like we are one big terroir cell ...

How about you do something much more useful and educate fellow muslims not to be terrorists....

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Their are Muslims like my self trying to educate people like YOU who try to group us all together like we are one big terroir cell ...

How about you do something much more useful and educate fellow muslims not to be terrorists....

Seriously? Are you calling all Muslims terrorists?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Over the years theres been efforts made at peace that all ended up rejected or sabatoged by israel ..
Contrary to what israel claims it has no desire for peace .

Please explain how Israel can have peace with Hamas, who have it in their charter to destroy Israel.... if Hamas wanted peace they would change their charter - but they are not interested in doing that, as they do not want peace.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Hey Bruce ! What makes you think I don't ?

But this thread is not about me is it?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
We have plenty of desert in America. Maybe we could give it to Palestine and end this madness. I would also be interested to see how a New Palestine would defend it's southern border with Mexico.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Over the years theres been efforts made at peace that all ended up rejected or sabatoged by israel ..
Contrary to what israel claims it has no desire for peace .

Please explain how Israel can have peace with Hamas, who have it in their charter to destroy Israel.... if Hamas wanted peace they would change their charter - but they are not interested in doing that, as they do not want peace.

Please explain to me how its justified for isreal to just allow settlers to take over Palestinian land ?
If someone came into your house and said" Leave ! Its mine ! Its my god given right! " .. Would you want peace?
Probly not ! Not until you got your house and land back right ?

The Palestinian people don't really have an army do they ? Who els is going to fight for them ?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join