It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christine Lagarde of the IMF gives cryptic speech about the "magic (number) 7".

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Im a Marty

She mentioned G7.... although it was G8... so... MINUS RUSSIA... mentioned twice.. Some connection here?

Since the troubles in Ukraine the G8 has transformed into the G7.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: Im a Marty

She mentioned G7.... although it was G8... so... MINUS RUSSIA... mentioned twice.. Some connection here?

Since the troubles in Ukraine the G8 has transformed into the G7.

"Does the beast in revelation 13,1 actually have 8 heads and not 7 "

coincidence??

"And the beast that was,
and is not,
even he is the eighth,
and is of the seven,
and goeth into perdition."

maybe.

i can see where she gets her ideas though.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
It's all the bankers and the elites and the illuminati and the nwo and they are the most secretive organization in the world but i know everything about them including their fascinations and their hate for other human beings and they worship satan and everything is them.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

I am not sure about all the revelations stuff. I see a lot of its power in terms of a self fulfilling prophecy should a large enough cultural influence build behind it. I do see the future is built on everyones input and the only thing I can be certain on is that one day I will die. For now I am just taking it all a step at a time.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Nice observation, this speech is indeed strange. I don't buy into "The world is ending in X days" thing, but there's a whole lot of nummerology going on in this speech.
I'm curious what will happen (if anything will happen at all)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
One of the most amazing videos I've seen in years. It's stunning that someone in her position is talking about numerology. Just incredible.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I'm not generally big on numerology, but it's obvious that TPTB are often very much into rituals and symbolism, myth and magic(k). And that certainly was a very strange speech from the head of the IMF! It placed a lot of emphasis on numerology and a lot of emphasis on the assumption that her audience was intimately familiar with numerology. At the National Press Club? So I've got some more stuff about 7 to point out.

The Chinese also use a lunar calendar. 2014 is the Year of the Horse, the 7th year in the 12 year cycle of the Chinese Zodiac. July 27, 2014 is the start of the 7th month of the Chinese lunar calendar - ghost month - which is allegedly why Siri said "Opening gates of Hades" for July 27, 2014.

According to some oral histories within Chinese martial arts and especially within some Chinese secret societies that evolved into the Triads, the number 7 was avoided after the seventh member betrayed them.

With China currently trying to turn the yuan into a global currency, perhaps there is another layer that is a message to China or to the Triads.

But it gets even more weird when you look at 7/7 (7th month of 7th year).

At the UN is a group of 'developing countries' called the Group of 77, or G77. That number is based on the original number of countries in the group. There are actually 133 countries in the G77, which also adds up to 7, but they still call it the G77. But really, they usually call it "the Group of 77 plus China."

In June, XinHua News announced:

G77+China summit calls for new world order

SANTA CRUZ, June 16 (Xinhua) -- The Group of 77 (G77) plus China summit concluded Sunday in the eastern Bolivian city of Santa Cruz with the adoption of a declaration calling for a new world order that is equitable, stable and peaceful.

The Santa Cruz declaration underlined their commitment to reducing poverty and inequality, fostering sustainable development, protecting sovereignty over natural resources and promoting fair trade.

SOURCE: XinHua News

On 7/7/2014, the Group of 77 and China released a formal statement supporting moving forward with "sustainable development" (Agenda 21).
SOURCE: G77 Website

7/7/2014 was also the 77th anniversary of the beginning of the Japanese invasion of China on 7/7/1937.
SOURCE: Global Times China News

Note that using the numerology method described in the OP video, the dates of the G77 formal statement, the Japanese invasion of China, and the anniversary of the invasion also each add up to 7.

This is pretty weird. No idea what it means, if anything besides that TPTB are really into numerology and God/the Universe/whatever-you-want-to-call-it either has a really weird sense of humor or the writers of this sci-fi mystery game / simulation / hologram we're living in have given up even trying to hide the clues. Or maybe it's just like how you notice all the cars like yours as soon as you buy a new car.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
She is without a doubt giving some cue to people in the know. It is a code. What it signifies is yet to be seen. Someone should approach her and ask her on video, or call her office. If it's something bad then maybe it can be stopped.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I was reading through some news headlines and came across a date in relation to the Iran Nuclear talks deadline . . . interesting:

Another senior U.S. official added that it was difficult to consider extending the negotiations with Iran beyond the July 20 deadline without first seeing "significant progress on key issues"

Source:

Iran sticks to 'inadequate, unworkable' stances in atom talks: U.S.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

The Magic Number 7 and LaGarde..

Well we'll see what will happen on July the 20th when the BRICKS will meet. Which is 7 days after the World Cup final.

This day also marks 66 years and 66 days since England withdrew from Israel. (15th of May 1948)
It is the day of the failed attempt to assassinate Hitler.

She also gave a speech a month ago about how we need a Reset. She mentioned the word Reset more than 10 times in a couple of minutes.

Someones Head will roll.. For the Reset 'they' want.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The number is important, our reality is seven. There is a Trinity. The cycle is endless (1/137) or Heaven / Underworld (Darkness) + Our Dimension (Light) . It is all connected, energy transfer throughout the dimensions. 1/137. If we leave the hocus pocus out of it, the underworld is a dimension where energy first manifest itself from the source (Heaven). It is the first stage of awareness. As energy expands (freeze into matter), this energy becomes our reality (Matter of Photons). As the cycle continues to slow, the energy returns back to the Source and the cycle repeats. The symbol is the swirling cross or the two swastikas represents this cycle. The Alchemist understand that energy can be slowed down and frozen for a short time, this energy is no different from you and I, it is conscious and have the ability to "REMEMBER" it's previous incarnations into matter. There are laws that can't be altered and this is the fingerprint of the Creator. Time is the LORD of the Underworld and Our Dimension and both realities are connected by vibrations. In our reality, Scientist continue to measure the heavens looking for the "Entry" point (The gates to the Underworld). I believe its all in harmonics and the gates are always available if you know the harmonics. Because we are slowed energy, we can't survive the Underworld in our current state (Exodus 33:20), but can we communicate with the energies there? I believe so, and there were people in our past who wrote about their encounters (Crowley, Parsons, Blavatsky, etc).

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Thank you for posting OP.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
July 20th is when the Egyptian calendar first begins. Interestingly the first appolo mission landed on the moon on July 20th. If you know the history of the occult behind that then you realize its a special date!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Im a Marty
a reply to: gladtobehere

Something tells me its July 21st 2014.... Sunday is the 20th... 21st is the next day.... 2 days break for things to stir.. (saturday, Sunday)... 21st is also 3x7, 3 is also a MASSIVE numerological number for the elite, it means 'to perfect' or perfection.

so my bets are Monday the 21st of July 2014..... Something occuring on the 19th and 20th of July with markets closed..

That week will be interesting... 7 days till the 28th... 4x7 = 28... 4 also means 'Mouth' or 'Vortex'. Means to 'speak of' in this case, setting it in motion....

My other bet is...nothing will happen

20th one place is the 21st somewhere else.

Dov BarLeib1 week ago

Yes, it makes sense for July, but it cannot be on July 20th since collapsing currencies cannot take place on a Sunday. July 20th is a Sunday, and Western currencies are not traded on Sundays.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I know it is not even really on subject but I can't help but think the latest fighting in Israel started I read 7/7 the (could this war be the beginning of something) interesting thing is the 4 blood moons, the way that after the first and during and until the last each time these have occurred significant things happened for israel.

Four occurring in a row are called “astronomical tetrads

A very rare occurrence that one will occur during each holy day that comes with a branch of the menorah

The Hebrew Bible, or Torah, states that God revealed the design for the menorah to Moses and describes the construction of the menorah

The menorah symbolized the ideal of universal enlightenment.[10] The seven lamps allude to the branches of human knowledge,

The central stem having 4 bowls bent in together with the 18 in the branches totaling 22 bowls in all.

A list of the bad things that happened during all the last tetrads
ipost.christianpost.com...

"A blood moon is when the Earth comes between the sun and the moon," Hagee explained. "And the sun is shining through the atmosphere of the Earth and casts up on the moon a red shadow. And so the moon appears to be red."

Such moons appear several times in scripture.

In the book of Joel, God says there will be "wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire…the sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord."

In Acts, the Apostle Peter repeats that verse from Joel. And the book of Revelation says that during the Great Tribulation, "the moon will become like blood."

Blood moons are set to appear in April 2014, on Passover, and then again in September 2014 during the Feast of Tabernacles, or Sukkot.

The timing is the same for 2015 -- a total of four blood moons, all appearing on Jewish feast days.

this link is interesting
www.cbn.com...
edit on 15-7-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
When I first say this thread, I thought it was just the standard numerology post where the OP goes to. great lengths to find number connections.

When it finally got enough flags, I clicked on it and then realized it was the head of the IMF the one talking about numerology!

CHANGE THE TITLE- the speech is not cryptic but directly talks about it.

Strange, strange speech.

On a personal note, this September marks the seven year anniversary of a terrible event in my life that caused me seven years of hardship. I really do hope there's a reset button.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Let them choke with their kabbalah occultism. They talk in codes for they cannot bring truth upon their lips.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Financial speech that mentions that 2014 is 100th anniversary of WW1
WW1 officially began on 28 July 1914.
So perhaps she is telling her satanic friends that WW3 will start on 27/28 July.

The recent three Israeli deaths looks very much like a false flag op www.veteranstoday.com... to give Israel an excuse to invade Palestine. A second false flag (Iranian response) will give Israel an excuse to attack Iran which will choke off china's supply to Iranian oil. China has already stated in past they will respond to any attack on Iran.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
a reply to: Char-Lee

Financial speech that mentions that 2014 is 100th anniversary of WW1
WW1 officially began on 28 July 1914.
So perhaps she is telling her satanic friends that WW3 will start on 27/28 July.

The recent three Israeli deaths looks very much like a false flag op www.veteranstoday.com... to give Israel an excuse to invade Palestine. A second false flag (Iranian response) will give Israel an excuse to attack Iran which will choke off china's supply to Iranian oil. China has already stated in past they will respond to any attack on Iran.

Yes I thought it looked like a false Flag also. A lot of things actually suddenly lining up for war in a big way.

Since she mentions the moon Interesting i just received a NASA notice

NASA's Apollo 11 crew landed on the moon July 20, 1969.

so 7-20-1+9+6+9=25 2+5=7
edit on 15-7-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
MH17 a 777 shot down on 7/17

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join