It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Members From The United States of America, From TrueBrit

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

I think he may be trying to get a rise out of everyone simply because he hasn't seen one of his own in a really long time.

a reply to: TrueBrit

Thanks for that TrueBrit.

edit on 7/4/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
u don't want to alert the powers that be, because they can go and & themselves.a reply to: jacygirl

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
yes that is it, a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Thanks truebrit. Our independence day is the one day we are encouraged to drink and play with firearms and explosives. Not that i need a special reason.

Also glad that you are no longer our overlords.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

just who realises or realizes that what, it is?

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: logicequals
So behave yourself.a reply to: jacygirl

Take your own advice.

This is a friendly thread. If you want to complain about the government or world affairs in general, this isn't the place. Get your minimum post count in, and start a 'Rant'.

The people you are targeting here have been around the block more than once, you'll never catch them with your training wheels on.
I personally hope ALL of my American friends have a lovely weekend.
jacy

link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

Too bad for TrueBritt, that he is too busy drinking too realise the true BS in America. People are brainwashed, and worship the flag, that enslaves others and themselves. I know that is deeeeeeep. a reply to: TrueBrit

ahh....hahahaha....
Dude, you are picking on the WRONG member. He has the ability to verbally annihilate you, and make it sound like poetry! (*grabbing popcorn*)

The only thing that's really deeeeeep, is the hole you are digging for yourself.

jacygirl

One of you is in the 7 e's deep universe, the other is in the 6 e's deep universe. There are only two e's of deep in mine...and it's not stain, it's stein.

link   
K, have a happy worship of TPTB, just being real.a reply to: jacygirl

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Since it's Independence Day, I will exercise my freedom of spaach and proclaim it's "Stein" as well.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   

K, have a happy worship of TPTB, just being real.a reply to: jacygirl

Just being a real dick. Just being real.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   
thanks, a reply to: skunkape23

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

originally posted by: jacygirl

Too bad for TrueBritt, that he is too busy drinking too realise the true BS in America. People are brainwashed, and worship the flag, that enslaves others and themselves. I know that is deeeeeeep. a reply to: TrueBrit

ahh....hahahaha....
Dude, you are picking on the WRONG member. He has the ability to verbally annihilate you, and make it sound like poetry! (*grabbing popcorn*)

The only thing that's really deeeeeep, is the hole you are digging for yourself.

jacygirl

One of you is in the 7 e's deep universe, the other is in the 6 e's deep universe. There are only two e's of deep in mine...and it's not stain, it's stein.

Oh, you think he is a 'stainer'?
That would explain a lot, lol.

logicequals....You are just 'being real'? Yup, a real Debbie Downer.
It's a holiday for some people. A holiday. Are you against holidays?
It sounds like perhaps you might need one yourself.
I suggest you light a sparkler, and run around outside. It's very therapeutic.

jacy

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Just like, I said earlier, in laments terms, the herd will attack, anyone that goes against the grain. Is the meaning, of the cows will attack you. So what? reply to: skunkape23

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Good thread TB, the essence of what today means for my yank mates will never be lost.......I've just been on a 24hr bender here in Darwin (Northern Territory, Aust) with some mates from New Orleans.

You blokes know how to drink, but you're a little lax on the home straight - that goes for you pommys too - LOL

Seriously though, it's time to take out the trash in DC - it's well overdue & starting to stink up the entire planet.

So far, every yank I've had the pleasure of meeting agrees with me.

So, I'll ask you all, what I asked them........what's stopping you?

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Hey logic. I get it. It's very hard to celebrate in light of all the irony and hypocrisy related to this holiday. Idk what is more aggravating, the fact that we are actually still beholden to the crown, or how this holiday (like all the others) has turned into a commercial cash grab. More likely the fact that we are not only losing our freedom at an exponential rate, but we are also feeding the monster that is spreading "freedom" around the world.

What i do know is that true brit is a true ally of ours and the rest of this community. Im with you on the other stuff though.

a reply to: logicequals

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Hence the attack by the cow's, Iv'e been down this road, I've been brainwashed and have since woken up. I've been in the military and so on, would not truly reccomend it. Freedom isn't free. a reply to: jacygirl

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Just like, I said earlier, in laments terms, the herd will attack, anyone that goes against the grain. Is the meaning, of the cows will attack you. So what? reply to: skunkape23

I believe you meant "layman's terms." Is English a second language for you?
Statistically, cattle kill and injure many more people than sharks annually.
edit on 4-7-2014 by skunkape23 because: added

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Yea. Herd mentality. The majority here are for the status quo or are just too damned murika to see the termites eating the foundation. It's actully holidays like this that bolster this type of undue patriotism.

I think it's something in the hotdogs.

a reply to: Sublimecraft

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

What I have said, has been mis-interpeted< I would assume. I believe in freedom and have strived to provide it.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

Statistically, cattle kill and injure many more people than sharks annually.

It also sounds like his cows may have Mad Cow Disease. He's mentioned how angry they get more than once in this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join