It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Members From The United States of America, From TrueBrit

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

I am at work for 31 hours straight from 3 pm I wish I could just come over and have a great weekend with everyone
Anyhose have a great time all and drink Booze

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   

As a Canadian, aren't you like British-lite?

Same Queen, half the privilege?

lol

Just kidding.

(England sent the prisoners to Canada instead of Australia. Didn't they.)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
U just don't realise what i am doing, or from well I am from. " The Cows will attack you, if you go against the herd" If you have awaken, welcome. If not, May God Bless You. a reply to: jacygirl

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: logicequals
U just don't realise what i am doing, or from well I am from. " The Cows will attack you, if you go against the herd" If you have awaken, welcome. If not, May God Bless You. a reply to: jacygirl

Where are you from?

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   

I feel for you, if you really believe that the US govt has your best interest at heart. you know you can find books to remedy your situation. But you may be one of those, that will refuse the truth, even if shown. Are you?
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

That's me to a T. I don't believe anything unless Dear Leader approves it first. Dear leader has all our best interests at heart. Even yours.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Just because, I realize, realise how each country uses these words and etc. doesn't constitute my where abouts.a reply to: beezzer

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Just because, I realize, realise how each country uses these words and etc. doesn't constitute my where abouts.a reply to: beezzer

Just something to keep in mind.

Regardless of where anyone hails from, every single person on this site is a brother and/or sister to me.

I tend to regard my family more dear than anything.

So lets play nice and respect each other.

Kay?

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Made u think

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: logicequals

You are kidding right?

Are you aware that the vast majority of problems that people have with the way the US looks after its people, are down to changes made to government practice which are unconstitutional, like the existence of the Federal Reserve for example? Or a system of currency which is not based on silver and gold? Do you realise that the things that make life difficult for people in the US at the moment can, with very rare exceptions, be traced back to a failure to apply the constitution to issues correctly?

I do not even LIVE there and I know this! Whose head is really in the sand here? The most sorrowful thing about what is happening at the moment is that none of it would be possible if the constitution was properly followed! You must be aware that even with a dysfunctional NSA, a fraudulent IRS and Federal Reserve, US citizens still enjoy more freedoms than those of most other western nations!

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

(England sent the prisoners to Canada instead of Australia. Didn't they.)

Only the EVIL ones beezzer, hehe!

jacygirl

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I want to apologize to you TrueBrit. Seriously. You were trying to do something nice and I helped take your thread off topic by replying when I should not have.

I'm sorry.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Stared and Flagged, as Kewl just so you realise,realize it is for real. The federal reserve is for real, and has been created to enslave the people around the world a reply to: TrueBrit

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Never, Ever Apologise, Apologize for being yourself.a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Up the rebels!

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

No!

Do not apologise for standing up for what you believe! It's a freedom that you get to celebrate today, that being the purpose of recognising it as a public holiday! I'm behind you 100% in both your choice to speak your mind, and the manner in which you comport yourself in so doing!

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
It is nearly sunrise. I am just about freedomed to unconsciousness. I am a trooper. I will keep on freedoming until my body shuts down completely...which will likely happen here in about 5 minutes.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Too bad for TrueBritt, that he is too busy drinking too realise the true BS in America. People are brainwashed, and worship the flag, that enslaves others and themselves. I know that is deeeeeeep. a reply to: TrueBrit

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Welcome NSA to this thread, U can Kiss my arse X Infinity............a reply to, not meant twd OP
: TrueBrit

edit on 4-7-2014 by logicequals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Too bad for TrueBritt, that he is too busy drinking too realise the true BS in America. People are brainwashed, and worship the flag, that enslaves others and themselves. I know that is deeeeeeep. a reply to: TrueBrit

ahh....hahahaha....
Dude, you are picking on the WRONG member. He has the ability to verbally annihilate you, and make it sound like poetry! (*grabbing popcorn*)

The only thing that's really deeeeeep, is the hole you are digging for yourself.

jacygirl

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Do you really think, I am really worried. Peace and Smiles, and I am not intending nothing toward the OP. So behave yourself.a reply to: jacygirl

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join