It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Members From The United States of America, From TrueBrit

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+52 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I want to take this opportunity to wish all of you good people across the water, a really smashing Independence Day. I know that for many of you, the behaviour of your nations government is a constant source of aggravation, and makes you question certain elements of just how independent you actually are right now, but that takes nothing away from the reason for you to celebrate this anniversary.

Two hundred and thirty eight Independence Days so far, and I wish you lot the best at having at least two hundred and thirty eight more!

Have a great day!

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I thank you sir.

*tip of the hat*

Long hairs of all nations unite!

edit on 4-7-2014 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Aqualung2012

Dyslexics of all nations untie!

Also, I hope all you across the seas have a grand time with family and friends :-)
edit on 4-7-2014 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Thanks for nothing, the US never really ever severed from the Queen, it was one of those parlor tricks. Secretly, behind the scenes, our beloved forefathers, were conspiring against our children to enslave them, instead. Should be a sad day, wearing black and engaged in mourning. So Sad

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Thanks TruBrit! While we have many things going on right now that have many of us on edge, we do have many more things to be thankful for. I am personally glad to see that not everyone thinks that the people here are happy with the way our government has behaved... Especially lately. I am equally glad to see that not everyone equates us with said government. So thanks for that and for the Independence Day wishes. I hope your day is pretty fabulous as well!

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I'm guessing you are one of those sheople? a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: logicequals
I'm guessing you are one of those sheople? a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Happy Independence Day to you too!

If you can't live your life and find some small bit of happiness here and there because you are so bitter about how our government has/is behaving... They've already won.

Go outside and get some fresh air. Spend some holiday time with your family. Take the dog for a walk. Find something to be thankful for. The alternative is to just roll over and play dead.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
So go and just stick my head in the sand, is your answer. Thanks for the enlightenment a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   

So go and just stick my head in the sand, is your answer. Thanks for the enlightenment a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Yep. That's exactly what I said.

edit on 7/4/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: logicequals

May I reply to that with an evil Mahahahahaa laugh?.

Have a good one

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
I want to take this opportunity to wish all of you good people across the water, a really smashing Independence Day. I know that for many of you, the behaviour of your nations government is a constant source of aggravation, and makes you question certain elements of just how independent you actually are right now, but that takes nothing away from the reason for you to celebrate this anniversary.

Two hundred and thirty eight Independence Days so far, and I wish you lot the best at having at least two hundred and thirty eight more!

Have a great day!

Like True said

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY

Cody

link   
Classic Sheeple Response, thanks a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

link   

Thank you so much. wish we were truly independent. I doubt the forefathers ever envisioned this being our fate.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   

No problem. Anytime.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   
And U just happily, skip along the trail, spreading your, fake dream of happiness. I will pray for you.
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   

And U just happily, skip along the trail, spreading your, fake dream of happiness. I will pray for you.

I wouldn't call it skipping really. It's more like meandering.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I feel for you, if you really believe that the US govt has your best interest at heart. you know you can find books to remedy your situation. But you may be one of those, that will refuse the truth, even if shown. Are you?

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: logicequals

Can't people just enjoy a public holiday without doom and gloom etc? celebrate your family and such and put the tin foil hat back on tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   

It is an honour and privilege to be acknowledged by our greatest ally and closest relative.

As in social settings, a country is often judged by the company it keeps.

If we are to keep close relations then I can think of nothing better of an ally or friend.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Well aren't you just a little ray of sunshine?

By the way, Kanga isn't a sheeple....she is a kangaroople, tsk...wrong species entirely.

This thread was written with good intentions, to wish American members/friends a happy holiday.
No conspiracy involved.
Too bad you won't be enjoying a bbq or fireworks, with that little rain cloud over your head.

We just had Canada Day over here...I suppose I'm a sheeple too, for enjoying a day with my family.

If you're such a staunch supporter of negativity, why not just stay on the 'conspiracy' half of this site, and leave the happy chit-chat to us?

Happy Independence Day to my neighbours!
Who's up for a cold beer and a baa baa barbecue?

jacygirl

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join