It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To anyone that can contact the dead

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   
As some of you may know, I have recently lost someone dear to me. I feel this man is sticking around to have contact with me and let me know something. The problem is,he is not coming out and being clear on what it is he wants from me.

Now normally I have had contact with the dead myself and can hear what they want. In this case I think I'm too close to him and am unsure if what he is trying to tell me is something I want to hear or if he is really the one saying it. In other words I don't trust myself to get this message from him.

If there is anyone that thinks they might be able to clue in to what he is trying to say, I would appreciate any help with this. I wish for him to move on and be at peace,but if there is something he wants first then I will try to deal with it for him. I don't care how you feel you need to go about this to contact. I just really want a clear message from him on what still needs to be done for him so he can go to the light and be at peace.

Thanks ahead of time for any help you can give. I'm at my wits end trying to figure this one out.

His name is Darrel if that helps,you can contact me or leave a message here if you need anymore info to help you with contacting him.
edit on 3-7-2014 by Dimithae because: Added a line

edit on 3-7-2014 by Dimithae because: same

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
all I heard was "there's nothing to fear".

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Ever try a seance..

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I can totally relate to what you're experiencing here. Back in 2012 one of the guys here helped me a lot with a friend of mine who passed in 2009. That said, she took him through some serious changes as a result, and it wasn't easy for him. Since that episode there have been some contact incidents that I suspect were involving people who pretended to be her, but as you stated so accurately about your own situation, I'm in no position to determine who it actually was that reached out to me. My vulnerability in this case is that I'll always assume that it's her due to the close relationship we had while she was alive and the specific circumstances that evolved as a result of her death.

I won't name the member who helped me, as I feel it's his place to do so if he wants to. All I can say is that if you've got a loved one or close friend who has passed, then there's always a chance that they will reach out to you, and sometimes for no real reason other than because they've been presented with an opportunity to do so. It doesn't have to be due to something important or due to their own restlessness. In most cases, it's just that they are given the opportunity, and if they're the sort of person who'd take such an opportunity, then they'll take it.

Also, it's incredibly difficult for them to connect to us in a manner that is intelligible for us, so don't expect complete sentences or full-body apparitions, like in the movies. Most of the time it'll be internal dialogue that is surprisingly like what your friend would say in a situation that you're finding yourself in at a specific moment. That happens to me all the time with my friend who passed, and I just smile and mutter a quick response as if she were right there with me. And that's because she probably is.

Good luck with this and try not to see any of this as either scary or epic. It's just people being themselves, and that's all it is.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: indenial
all I heard was "there's nothing to fear".

Always a good advice

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

First I want to say I am very sorry for your loss.

Sometimes, in fact a lot of the time, after someone crosses the barrier between worlds,
it takes a while for their spirit to adjust.
At least for us here on this side it seems that way.
Messages can become clearer over time,
but the adjustment for you and for those who cross can take a while.

I put out a request to whatever is there to say what it wanted to,
and I got back a beautiful image of a setting sun over a large lake or body of water
with mountainous islands full of pines.

I would say that this is a goodbye message,
What the image means to you could be anything else.
Might mean nothing at all too.
However, that is what I received when I asked.

edit on 3-7-2014 by Darkblade71 because: typos.....I need more coffee....c(_) *sip*

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
ok....this is NOT a crank response....it is genuinely what I got:

BOX IN THE BASEMENT

the messages I receive are 'literal'.....so I wouldn't begin to translate this into what it means for you!
I've written it exactly as received it. Good Luck!

I used to get messages about future (always impending death) events from my dead ex-husband.....sometimes I couldn't figure out what he was trying to communicate (very frustrating!) so I would spend a few minutes every morning, and before bed.....telling the "universe" that I am open and ready to receive this message......sometimes I get my best information randomly from snippets of strangers conversations::all of a sudden I'll hear a word or phrase and it will complete the picture for me. Relax and trust the message will be revealed!

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

No one dies. You're lucky. Don't you know that?

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Thank you for your replies, any help is appreciated at this time. Death from this life comes for us all. It is not an end,but a transition.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 3u40r15m

After a really bad experience with one,no I don't do them. But thanks for the input.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: awed1

I seem to keep getting something about a package myself. But as I said,I don't know if this is just something I am coming up with or if he is really trying to tell me about something he thinks is important I know.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Something to do with water and a combination lock box or safety deposit box. Do you know how many dead Darrels there are?

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Er,sorry Ricky. Whatever info you may need to narrow it down, I'll be happy to give you. Just let me know what you think you need and I'll send it to you.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Ya I asked and got envelope or something that contains something, not sure if a letter or picture album.

Just ask out loud " Are you trying to show me something or can you lead me to it"
Often times when we ask spirit we get little coincidences that at first are hard to relate, but I have found you will often be led to what you're seeking.

Best of luck

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: kodasaufa

I will try that tonight when all quiets down here,thanks. I'm getting that there IS something he wants me to find and that is why I reached out to ATS for help. I wanted to be sure this wasn't something I'm imagining instead of being the truth. Thanks all of you guys so much. I just hope I can get his kids to help me with this,since it seems like something they may have at the house.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae
a reply to: 3u40r15m

After a really bad experience with one,no I don't do them. But thanks for the input.

Yeah I've had good and bad experiences with them. I think it's all who you do it with, gotta have good vibes and all be on the same page. In some sense...

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   
So, hang on - how does this work then?

How is it someone over the internet can contact your recently deceased friend simply by the name..?

Surely there are other deceased people named Darrel? How do you know you're talking to the right one?

Is the psychic asking Darrel if the person he's watching over uses ATS ?! Or knows the persons username?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

Ones gotta try.... Some people don't deal with death so well and will try to reach out to anything anyone (not targeting the op). But if it makes the mourner feel better than good. IMO

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

You tune into me by vibration then tune into who is trying to contact me on the other side. I guess I deal with death about as well as anyone. It hurts, no doubt about it,but what I'm trying to find out here is what this person wants of me.He is bugging me for a reason and I would like for him to be at peace. If he just wants to hang around I'm fine with that,its up to him, but I don't want him staying because he wants to tell me something and isn't getting through.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join