posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 08:51 AM
originally posted by: noonebutme
So, hang on - how does this work then?
How is it someone over the internet can contact your recently deceased friend simply by the name..?
Surely there are other deceased people named Darrel? How do you know you're talking to the right one?
Is the psychic asking Darrel if the person he's watching over uses ATS ?! Or knows the persons username?
Here, maybe this will help.
- Only the Material Realm deals in spatial proximity. That realm doesn't have things like near and far.
- The OP established the Identity of the situation, and primary to that Identity is the identity of the individual (Darrel) who the OP presented as
the central character concerning his question.
- All intellectual responses to this very specific situation (and the OP's question concerning it) have been "tagged" with an informational attribute
that assigns the fact of that intellectual response to the factual informational continuum associated with the OP's original statement and question
concerning that statement.
- Inhabitants of this Informational Realm (traditionally referred to as the Spiritual Realm) communicate with one another via informational
continuums (these continuums are comprised of Residual Fact Sets that are contextually entangled in the same way that these posts are entangled with
the OP's original statement and question)
- This is why Internet posts can be directly associated with one another from the perspective of inhabitants of the "afterlife" Informational Realm.
Each post is the physical representation of a material person's expression in direct response to - and therefore contextually entangle with - a very
specific informational continuum that persists and is examined by those informational beings with immediate access to the continuum in question.
This may come across as counter-intuitive, but this is how non-material physical reality is structured. The Material Realm is immeasurably broad, but
only as "deep" as the quantum instant of Now. The Informational Realm (constantly emerging as a direct result of the Material Realm's relentless
change) is as broad as the Material Realm, yet as deep as the entire history of the Material Realm, from the instant of genesis to this very
All of that information is freely available to those "passed" human beings, and while most (on this side and on that side) have no idea that it
exists, there are some who use bits of it to assist others with their efforts to communicate with their loved ones from time to time. I'm sure that
this Internet communication tool has opened up new possibilities and challenges, but for the human beings of the Informational Realm, the basics have
remained the same.
edit on 7/7/2014 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)