It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine attacks with chemicals, destroys schools and hospitals and kills unarmed citizens (News)

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Its sad when journalism students are more ethical than the Russian media.

As for the rest the information is in the links, including the photos, and where they came from.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

As for the rest the information is in the links, including the photos, and where they came from.

Your really showing that you arent really interested in other news outlets showing whats occurring from the other side not as long as long it doesn't fit your agenda that you have.

Do these journalism students have any prier experience in their filed of journalism trainning of the journalism program? probably

Excuse me? Right Wing/ Ukrainian Fascist journalism students are more ethical than the Russian media? you cant be serious.

From your own Site that you posted.

Information Wars and Civil Resistance: Network Communities vs. States and Corporations

“The reason we are doing is very simple – aggression against Ukraine is unfolding, and it’s not only military aggression but very powerful information warfare. And Ukraine was losing it,” said Yevehn Fedchenko, director of the Mohyla School of Journalism in Kiev.[ix] Since its initial launch by the six students, the project has attracted dozens of new volunteers, including editors, proof-readers, translators, and programmers. StopFake.org provides an opportunity for anyone to submit a debunked story.

The site operates in two languages, and also releases weekly digest reports via its YouTube channel. As stated in its mission, the community does not represent or support any political party or other organization, and anyone can join and provide moral and intellectual support. The ultimate goal of the project is to maintain Ukraine as an independent and sovereign state.

As stated in its mission, the community does not represent or support any political party or other organization
Yet according to its mission, the community does not represent or support any political party or other organization yet it does the opposite and the reactions are clear of that.

Its disinformation campaign agaisnt Russia and the freedom fighters in eastern Ukraine protecting its people from your beloved Nazis in Kiev.

Lets look at it more.

Since its initial launch by the six students, the project has attracted dozens of new volunteers, including editors, proof-readers, translators, and programmers.
-Alleged lunched by six students
- Gained further backing support by "new volunteers, including editors, proof-readers, translators, and programmers" Usually Westren agents from America/Canada/Britain, making sure they stay with the script.

More lies from your posted site.

The ultimate goal of the project is to maintain Ukraine as an independent and sovereign state.

ONCE Ukraine BECAME AN EU MEMBER THE IDEAL to maintain Ukraine as an independent and sovereign state WOULD BE OVER which already is.

I know your types.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra
Maybe you should posting that picture of Sen John McCain with the EU/Polish/German officials in Kiev all looking Happily with the fascist parties that were waiting so long for McHERO?

Oh Waut NV..

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Needless to say the 99.5% of the items are debunking the Russian / Pro Russian lies.

Nice Claims the 99.5% kinda reminds of CNN And its propaganda..
edit on 12-7-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Oh Really? can use whoever you want as long as their source isn't a Russian media source?

So according to an Supporter of Sen John McCain and NATO, USE EVERY WESTERN NEWS NETWORKS BASED SOURCES.
NOT Russian because they lie?

I see you must not have noticed I said you can use whatever source you want, but when it comes to Russian media as a source I will have to question the source since it has been shown they have fabricated their own news.

Interesting because if your talking about me I hate to disappoint you but I don't support McCain...sorry.

As far as Russian media lying that has been shown on numerous occasions.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Interesting because if your talking about me I hate to disappoint you but I don't support McCain...sorry

Sure you dont support him thats what his supporters would claim knowing that he doesn't have that kind of support any where else.

The only ones whom would be strongly supporting John McCain and his types are those that have a strong dislike. Or An War Orgasm for starting a war agaisnt Russia.

but when it comes to Russian media as a source I will have to question the source since it has been shown they have fabricated their own news.

According to you i can use Any Westren source i want expect the Russians nor the Chinese because according to you they dont fit your agenda.

As far as Russian media lying that has been shown on numerous occasions.

Did you copy and paste that? because i believe i had seen the same statement on this thread.

since it has been shown they have fabricated their own news.
Russians dont fabricated their own news funny how you quickly avoid these western news outlets and there stories how much they were fabricated.

Syria FSA Child Troops.

During the war in Georgia to. Of course Westren News outlets were on the Georgian government side.

I guess according to your sense South Ossetia and its civilians should have being left to be slaughtered.

Before you started judging Russia's news maybe you start judging what western news outlets say and how they spin and lie first. As i have and it has been shown that the west always fabricated their own news.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Sure you dont support him thats what his supporters would claim knowing that he doesn't have that kind of support any where else.

I'm glad you know more about me than...well me.

The only ones whom would be strongly supporting John McCain and his types are those that have a strong dislike. Or An War Orgasm for starting a war agaisnt Russia.

So now where has anyone shown they want a war with Russia, and what makes you think John McCain is really paid attention to nowadays?

Because he isn't.

According to you i can use Any Westren source i want expect the Russians nor the Chinese because according to you they dont fit your agenda.

No I said you can use any source you want, but don't get your panties in a wad when questioned about the source because as we have seen the Russian media likes to be on the not so honest side when it comes to Ukraine.

Did I ever say anything about China...No, so why are you putting words in my mouth?

And what agenda do you think I have, because if denying ignorance is an agenda then almost everyone on ATS has the same one.

Did you copy and paste that? because i believe i had seen the same statement on this thread.

No need to copy and paste as if the reply warrants that to be said it will be said again, so is there something that says I can say something once per thread?

Now to the videos..

Now other than the title where does this show it was anything other than a photo op, because there would be more than a couple dozen protesters.

I do find this to be interesting...

The video, if proven to be authentic, would be shocking look at the Muslim Brotherhood’s propaganda campaign in Egypt, a country on the brink of total chaos. The footage was first posted by ElbadilTV, an Egyptian news portal, earlier this month and then flagged by anonymous blogger Elder of Ziyon. It is unclear when the video was actually recorded.

While it’s entirely possible that the video above is a coordinated effort to disseminate pro-Muslim Brotherhood propaganda, the video could also be something else entirely. Perhaps an Egyptian filmmaker was actually shooting video for a movie or some kind of other production (the blood looks pretty fake and there appears to be onlookers). At this point, there isn’t any definite evidence available to prove exactly why the protest was staged.

www.theblaze.com... -injuries-for-cameras/

Now exactly what media was this supposed to be for again?

So now the video itself isn't a fake as it did happen, but are you saying you have never heard the news get a story wrong?

Happens all the time.

It's Al Jazeera and them fabricating news is nothing new.

Al Jazeera has been criticized as biased by secularist Egyptians who perceive the channel to show a pro-Muslim Brotherhood slant.

www.theblaze.com... footage/

Really, RT talking about using outright lies and propoganda...oh the irony of that.

Remember these...

Events in E. Ukraine ‘beginning of ethnic cleansing campaign’

rt.com...

So now where is the evidence this was happening or is happening because it was never proven in the thread about it or in this thread.

And this is what a human rights report has to say about the kid soldiers...

A recent Human Rights Watch report highlighted the willingness of children to fight in the deadly Syrian conflict. But even those minors who volunteer for armed combat emerge from it scarred and in great need of help.

What is immediately apparent from the Human Rights Watch report "Maybe We Live and Maybe We Die" is that the children wielding weapons in the fragmented Syrian conflict are there by choice rather than force.

In the report, one young man, Samir, recounts how he joined an FSA brigade weeks after his release from detention at the hands of pro-Assad forces. After attending two military training camps, he was armed and unleashed. "My role was to attack checkpoints with other fighters," he told HRW researchers. "I was on the frontline and I used a Kalashnikov."

www.dw.de...

During the war in Georgia to. Of course Westren News outlets were on the Georgian government side.

The video does not prove the media was on the side of Georgia, because you may not understand that when he is told he has to break that is what he does.

Now you may have something if he had not came back and gave her time to finish, but he did give her time, so again how does that prove the west was trying to hide anything about that war?

Before you started judging Russia's news maybe you start judging what western news outlets say and how they spin and lie first. As i have and it has been shown that the west always fabricated their own news.

So care to show this spin and lies about the events in Ukraine?

Because there are numerous occassions that show Russian media has and still does.

And never have I said the Western media didn't have it's problems, but it hasn't done it as blatantly as the Russian media has done concerning Ukraine.

And a heads up for you only two of those are actually Western media but hey good try anyways.

Also none of the videos you posted have any bearing on Ukraine whatsoever, so what is your point?

(post by Vovin removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I want to remind everyone that civility is not being asked of you, but instead is required.

If it is not possible to post without personally attacking another member, then I suggest one refrains from posting.

Do not reply to this post

PS... next infraction will be a posting ban of indeterminate length (since this is my 3rd warning in this thread).
edit on 12/7/14 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
News :

Strange things happened today, the new russia army seems to win the battle in the donientsk airport, also 300 Kiev soldiers, become new russia soldiers (lol) link

edit on 12-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Euromaidan PR ‏@EuromaidanPR · 46m
Source at Defense Ministry confirms #Russian tanks&artillery crossed #Ukraine border on July13,2014.Statement is under preparation @pravda_1

Euromaidan PR ‏@EuromaidanPR · 59m
50injured #ukrainian soldiers arrived to the #Dnipropetrovsk hospital from the conflict zone during last24hours www.facebook.com... … |EMPR

The Interpreter ‏@Interpreter_Mag · 27m
"There's a Hole in the Border" - Further Accounts of Russian Tanks Breaking Through Ukrainian Border www.interpretermag.com...

Looks like Russia is lying again about its involvement in Ukraine. Something tells me the casualties suffered by Ukraine are a direct result of Russian lies and less on the ability of Pro Russians to actually fight. With the pro Russians not being able to use human shields anymore they appear to be getting more and more desperate.

NATO should enter Ukraine and be done with it. Russia wont stop meddling until Putin restores the Soviet Union. In this particular area Patton had it right 100%.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
news :

Kiev provokes Russia, today they killed a russian civilian inside Russia with a rocket, injured 2... link

Kiev launced a rocket in the village of Donetsk. I hope russia will stay calm, world dont want a ww3...
edit on 13-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Euromaidan PR ‏@EuromaidanPR · 46m
Source at Defense Ministry confirms #Russian tanks&artillery crossed #Ukraine border on July13,2014.Statement is under preparation @pravda_1

Euromaidan PR ‏@EuromaidanPR · 59m
50injured #ukrainian soldiers arrived to the #Dnipropetrovsk hospital from the conflict zone during last24hours www.facebook.com... … |EMPR

The Interpreter ‏@Interpreter_Mag · 27m
"There's a Hole in the Border" - Further Accounts of Russian Tanks Breaking Through Ukrainian Border www.interpretermag.com...

Looks like Russia is lying again about its involvement in Ukraine. Something tells me the casualties suffered by Ukraine are a direct result of Russian lies and less on the ability of Pro Russians to actually fight. With the pro Russians not being able to use human shields anymore they appear to be getting more and more desperate.

NATO should enter Ukraine and be done with it. Russia wont stop meddling until Putin restores the Soviet Union. In this particular area Patton had it right 100%.

"EuromaidanPR" is it? Doesn't sound biased at all.

Second source, "The Interpreter" immediately asks for donations to keep the site going. All reports it shows are "unconfirmed" or based off sketchy Facebook posts, despite the premise of the name of the article. I like the first pic's caption: a amateur photo of a BTR in Rostov on the Russian side of the border.

Do they have any evidence besides "the defence ministry says". Because I have yet to see any Russian armour being used by the rebels. All armour they have has been either captured from the Ukrainian Army or recycled from displays.
edit on 13-7-2014 by Vovin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   

A CNN report that interviews Ukrainian refugees in Russia. The refugees don't seem to be blaming Russia for the destruction of their lives.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Vovin

Now you finally understand the other side of the coin when it comes to information.

I find it sad that Pro Russians demand that the mods remove posts / source links / reprimand individuals who don't share your point of view. That is the EXACT tactic Putin has used in Russia - Silencing those who don't agree with him, shutting down media outlets that do not report in the manner Putin wants them to. The attempt to suppress any and all information that does not come from Putin / Kremlin.

Why do we constantly ask and then demand sources? So we can read it for ourselves and make up our own mind about its accuracy and truthfulness. There is a difference challenging a source and demanding a member be silenced for not believing Putin's lies.

To attempt to argue about western media sources, specifically those that take Russia to task over its reporting of the incidents, while at the same time demanding the posts be removed and the members sanctioned / reprimanded proves the very point you and others try to say does not exist.

If Russia and Putin's actions are on the right side of history there would be absolutely no reason to lie as much as Putin / Russia has. There would be absolutely no reason for you and others to try and silence the other side of the coin in this and other threads like this one.

In the end the actions taken by some of the Pro Russians in this thread, by their very action, have proven the point of the very side they rail against while trying to silence them.

Ironic...

There was no chemical weapons attack. The claim was made up by the Pro Russian groups who are desperate and are willing to make any claim to somehow justify a continued Russian invasion of Ukraine.

[snip]

Just to reaffirm the facts to date -
Pro Russian rebels claimed chemical weapons were used - FALSE
Russia accuses Ukraine of using Chemical Weapons - TRUE
Russia apologizes to Ukraine for the accusation - TRUE
The video being shown deals with White Phosphorous - TRUE
White Phosphorus is a chemical weapon (WMD realm) - FLASE
White Phosphorous cannot be used by any military - FLASE
White Phosphorous can be used for night illumination - TRUE
White Phosphorous can be used to create a smoke screen to hide troop movement - TRUE.

Those are the facts.

nothing to date has changed any of that.

next topic.

edit on 13-7-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 13/7/14 by masqua because: edited per author request

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

That is the EXACT tactic Putin has used in Russia - Silencing those who don't agree with him, shutting down media outlets that do not report in the manner Putin wants them to.

Hi there Xcathdra, can you send me some links that Putin is shutting down media outlets? You do know that eastern Ukraine has re-enabled Ukrainian TV and disabled Russian TV in East Ukraine. I would like your opinion on this.

Why do we constantly ask and then demand sources?
When you start providing sources for your claims that is compelling I will start to listen. Who is we by the way? Is it you and a few others or are you part of a group? Who are you?
I ask this because you keep posting about those that appose you as pro-Russian. Well I don't think anybody here is really pro-Russian so to speak. In this matter they are simply the winning side when it comes to simple things like ethics... killing innocent people for a political purpose is not ethical. I am not pro-Russian, I believe that Russia has done very little in disturbing world peace compared to the west. That does not make me pro-Russian, yes I have Russian and Ukrainian friends as well as French, Greek, English and many others from all over the world.

You keep talking about Putin/Russia lying? Are you able to link or post information that will undeniably show us that they are much worse than the western media and are even more evil than our own media?

Also with your facts you stated at the end of your post, could you please provide multiple links that prove that these facts are truly facts and have been proven by multiple unbiased sources? If you cannot then they are opinions and not facts.

nothing to date has changed any of that.

next topic.

You are not proving anything and making the comment as though your statements are final. That is just not true.
No next topic, I am sticking to this one. You don't get the last word.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Just to reaffirm the facts to date -
Pro Russian rebels claimed chemical weapons were used - FALSE
Russia accuses Ukraine of using Chemical Weapons - TRUE
Russia apologizes to Ukraine for the accusation - TRUE
The video being shown deals with White Phosphorous - TRUE
White Phosphorus is a chemical weapon (WMD realm) - FLASE
White Phosphorous cannot be used by any military - FLASE
White Phosphorous can be used for night illumination - TRUE
White Phosphorous can be used to create a smoke screen to hide troop movement - TRUE.

Those are the facts.

Bold above is a correction.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Thanks for the corrections Xcathdra, now please can you prove these as facts and not just opinions, statements? I am ok with the highlighted comment... now the others please?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
news :

A second convoy of Kiev forces and vehicles totally destroyed today, this time by air. All claim 2 x SU-25 aircrafts, attacked Kiev forces.

link

The link describes, how the 2x su-25 taken and used by the new russia army, also how they found pilots. So dont get confused while translating. Up to date, new Russia army destroyed 5 su-25's and 2 taken for their behalf. 2 convoys in a week!

And this is the reaction of Russia external afairs, about the death of the russian civilian link
edit on 13-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
news :

A second convoy of Kiev forces and vehicles totally destroyed today, this time by air. All claim 2 x SU-25 aircrafts, attacked Kiev forces.

link

The link describes, how the 2x su-25 taken and used by the new russia army, also how they found pilots. So dont get confused while translating. Up to date, new Russia army destroyed 5 su-25's and 2 taken for their behalf. 2 convoys in a week!

And this is the reaction of Russia external afairs, about the death of the russian civilian link

Really and you dont see a problem with this report? Where did the aircraft take off from the airports are controlled by Ukraine? Do you think the separatists built a runway without anyone noticing? If this aircraft existed which i highly doubt the only possible place it could have came from is Russia. And if thats the case jus tone more thing coming across the miraculously porous border with Russia. Apparently Russia has no problem with citizens driving tanks and grad rocket launchers across Russia. Since as they claim its not them i guess theres a local car dealer selling this stuff on the cheap.

www.nytimes.com...

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join