It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail effects

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Okay, to start off with I admit I'm not a chemtrail believer. However I am interested in the theory itself and people's explanations for certain elements. I've read enough threads on the technicalities of whether it's possible for different aeroplanes to produce these chem trails. Debates on what type of plane can do certain manoeuvres which for some reason are rarely caught on tape. Debates on the creation of contrails and what sort of humidity/weather etc can cause them to stick around so long or be visible one day and not the next.
However I never seem to see responses to the 'we all breathe the same air' argument so I'm hoping someone may be able to provide the chemtrail believers thoughts on certain questions.
If these chem trails are affecting people on the ground in physical ways (coughs, sore eyes etc), then surely whatever it is will be getting into the food chain and water supply.
The air we breathe is exactly the same as the powers that be breathe, so do they have some sort of vaccine or something? Do their families? How about the scientists and engineers behind whatever's being sprayed and the pilots who are doing it? And their families?
How does this relate to those who think big pharma and vaccines are dangerous?
Not trying to start any arguments or anything, I'd just like some answers from those who believe as its something that has always bugged me and I've not found any satisfactory answers yet. Thank you

Also I never know what to put for titles so I'm sorry it's vague.
edit on 1-7-2014 by christmaspig because: I suck at titles

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: christmaspig

I do know that when a contrail passes between Earth's surface and the Sun, it provides a few minutes of cooling effect. I've been at the beach enough time to observe that.

As for vaccines, don't they usually work on viruses? I don't think contrails are made of viruses.

edit on 1-7-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

I do know that when a contrail passes between Earth's surface and the Sun, it provides a few minutes of cooling effect. I've been at the beach enough time to observe that.

Contrails have a net warming effect. To deliberately create contrails would be counterproductive for SRM purposes.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
It's just how some say that whatever they are spraying has an adverse effect on human health. If it were true then those doing the spraying would be at just as much risk of suffering adverse health as a result. Which is why I wondered if they had some sort of vaccine to counter act whatever it is they are spraying. It not really about those who believe it's a weather thing, more about those who believe they are testing on us or poisoning us. I didn't say it made sense

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

That can work two ways. If it's day time and the sun it hot, then cloud cover (contrails) can reflect the sun and cool it off a bit, but if it's evening, and it's been a hot day, if you get cloud cover then, it will trap the heat and humidity and make it be very warm and muggy in the evening. And all with the same cloud cover.

OP, since the contrails are made of distilled frozen water droplets, they are missing the terrible fluoride. I would think conspiracy folks would like them better than regular tap water.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Good point.

Though with the thinness of Earth atmosphere, it is more likely (at any instant of time) that the sun will be over the cloud line, and less likely below it.

Still, really good point nevertheless

edit on 1-7-2014 by swanne because: typo

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Thats a really good question i often think about that, personally im a chemtrail believer i have seen them, people i know have seen them and also the planes that are super high up doing it then everyone is sick a few days later.. I do think they have some kind of vaccine or way to fight the affects & damage yes, i know that the rich and powerfull would certainly have different vaccinations than the masses, we know that royalty does so why wouldnt TPTB? They know what to do to fight disease and infection they more than likely have a cure for cancer too but we will not hear about it because they make too much money off us with our donations too 'research' and they make too much money in big Pharma from us being sick .. I believe they would have ways to fight it they try suppress knowledge of simple things like honey & cinnamon being better at fighting bacteria and infections because they make more money on us with pharmaceuticals and then we get to be their little guinea pigs taking medications with a page long side effects list and god knows what in them but they make it seem like theres no other option.. They more than likely don't eat what we eat either with all that GMO stuff corculating or drink our fluoride filled water, but then again even if they did they probably have a cure to everything.. If they are powerfull wnough to spray us like that then im sure they are capable of things we can't even begin to imagine..

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Whatever they spray on us, they also spray on themselves.

Wouldn't this test be really costly? They have to invest both in spraying and in protecting themselves.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Shana91aus

They know what to do to fight disease and infection they more than likely have a cure for cancer too but we will not hear about it because they make too much money off us with our donations too 'research' and they make too much money in big Pharma from us being sick
You're probably right. It's a shame that Steve Jobs couldn't afford the secret cure.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

They know what to do to fight disease and infection they more than likely have a cure for cancer too but we will not hear about it because they make too much money off us with our donations too 'research' and they make too much money in big Pharma from us being sick
You're probably right. It's a shame that Steve Jobs couldn't afford the secret cure.

Or i just sound crazy.. Lol , yeah it is maybe he wasn't important enough i don't know but i know somethings not right.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
No worries. Viva la convolucion!

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Your post is very similar to my comment that I made yesterday on another chemtrail post. Interesting.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I'm not sure if this has been posted here before, I am certain it probably has. Anyways, check out this video. I contacted the scientist in an emaill, and from what he told me it seems things aren't getting better.

www.youtube.com...

I never paid any attention to this chem trail stuff before, but after seeing this video and all the info this guy has, it is hard to ignore now.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Staroth
Op posted about this another thread www.abovetopsecret.com... Like I said then, they're good questions and they deserve good answers.

None if any were forthcoming in response to that post. I applaud the OP's effort here to stick with it.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
in the end, are chemtrails completely debunked or what?

what are current developments on the theory and what is proposed goal "they" are trying to achieve with chemtrails?

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DumpMaster

I contacted the scientist in an emaill.

Who is the "scientist"? I don't consider 'research' into the efficacy of a donate button to be 'science'.

This site is linked in the vid description. Check it www.geoengineeringwatch.org...

On the actual topic of this thread, does the "scientist' answer the questions posed by the OP?

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Well, again, I don't know much on the subject, but the video was very alarming.

Also, he didn't ask me for money, he asked me for help getting the message out.

Either way, I just thought I would post it.

Also, not sure if he's a scientist, I just assumed so, but what do I know

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Also, not sure if he's a scientist, I just assumed so, but what do I know
I understand that. My reply wasn't aimed at you personally but rather the notion of him being a scientist. That's probably a common assumption and it kind of fires me up.

That vid has a thread if you're interested www.abovetopsecret.com...

ETA: Any ideas (Yours or his) on how "THEY" aren't poisoning/adversely affecting themselves with the alleged 'spray' ?

edit on 1-7-2014 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-7-2014 by DenyObfuscation because: tipo

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

That guy is no scientist.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: christmaspig
However I never seem to see responses to the 'we all breathe the same air' argument so I'm hoping someone may be able to provide the chemtrail believers thoughts on certain questions.

Well I think they are spraying us and whenever someone lays out the "we all breathe the same air" line I just think about how the corporations and the military have been poisoning the air for decades. I recently read an article where Shell flares off 2.5 billion cubic ft of natural gas into the atmosphere anually in the Niger River delta area, which in turn unleashes numerous types of deadly chemicals into the atmosphere. Or take Nukes for example. Over 2000 of them have been detonated over the decades; irradiating the globe. Doesnt make much sense right? We all breathe the same air.

Just two examples of how they dont give a rats a## about air quality. Who knows, maybe some of them do have "cures."

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join