It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail effects

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

Do you drive? Do you fly? Do you smoke? Do you fart? Unless you're living in a bubble you're part of this too.

edit on 1-7-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket
Or take Nukes for example. Over 2000 of them have been detonated over the decades; irradiating the globe. Doesnt make much sense right? We all breathe the same air.

Just two examples of how they dont give a rats a## about air quality. Who knows, maybe some of them do have "cures."

Do they still do Nuke testing? I thought they figured out it was kind of a bad idea. Much like Global Thermal Nuclear War would be.

When I see the bureaucrats walking around in masks, I'll start to question things a bit more.

I hear you can get a deal on some land in the south pacific. (Bikini Island)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I guess I must have missed where city mayors and local officials were wearing masks while helicopters dumped poisons on us in Southern California. They called it Malathion and promised everyone, really firmly, it would be no danger to people. Of course, the warnings were to not touch the residue, keep pets inside and by all means..don't be UNDER the falling spray, but hey! It's supposed to be harmless. They said so.

They promised! What is there to ever doubt.....because the Government always says what it does, does what it says and tells the truth. Right?

That isn't from media reports and it's not rumor or stories I heard. I lived it "way back" (as you referred to it elsewhere) in those distant 1980's and Governor Jerry Brown (the very same one) thought soaking people in poison was the best idea since sliced bread and peanut butter for doing something about Fruit Flies.

So...... I learned quite young that there is nothing more foolish than trusting authority when they say what they do to us is safe....or that they will ever hesitate to put US at risk for their own dollars and futures. The economic interest drove them to spray chemicals over millions of people when I was a kid. I have *NO QUESTION* in my mind they would do it today for less than it required then, and do it without without bothering to note it.

There is history, there is motive today and there is profit to make and protect. That's all it takes.

Your faith in supporting official B.S. from official sources with every need to cover something is as curious as it is counterrproductive.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000

Your faith in supporting official B.S. from official sources with every need to cover something is as curious as it is counterrproductive.

What an incredibly disingenuous thing to say. Since I don't just blindly accept the logic that if they did something bad in the past, then we should all assume they are doing terrible things now, I am towing the government line?

For someone who likes to claim you know all about my position, you sure don't know very much.

Once more, for the slow folks.

Those white lines in the sky are most likely contrails. Science explains why they exist. To deny that is being blind to reality. I enjoy discussing the topic because I firmly believe I am correct.

The government has lied before, and probably will again.

SRM, Geo-engineering, or whatever label you like, seems to still be in the planning phase. The only things that seem to say otherwise are conspiracy theorists with no facts, just ideas.

Once someone brings something other than their opinion with regards to SRM, Geo-eingineering, chemtrails, unicorns, whatever, I will be very, very happy to re-evaluate my position.

Why are there so many people who think every line in the sky that lasts more than a few minutes is a chemtrail? Is it because there were so many scientists trying to explain the way clouds work? They all were frightened by the "push back"? Or were they all sucked into a conspiracy by some slick hucksters who have shiny donate buttons on their web sites?

lol.. A champion for the underdog. Go get em.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

What an incredibly disingenuous thing to say. Since I don't just blindly accept the logic that if they did something bad in the past, then we should all assume they are doing terrible things now, I am towing the government line?

For someone who likes to claim you know all about my position, you sure don't know very much.

..and that represents the last time I'll acknowledge you with a reply or communication.

Have a good day and great luck finding people who will endure your abuse better than I am prepared to.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

Yep, it's only abuse if someone else says it.

good luck yourself.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Thanks. I wasn't having any luck over there so I thought I'd try my own thread. So far I haven't read anything convincing enough to change my mind on the matter. To be honest I'm more concerned about walking my kids up and down a busy main road every day and them breathing in all the exhaust fumes than something that might be falling out of the sky.

a reply to: [post=18096298]DenyObfuscation[/post

So anyway, I haven't read anything that has changed my mind on the matter. I don't see how they could protect themselves fully if it were some sort of chemical/viral testing. I know about the old nuclear testing and I think they were just naive on how badly things would be affected. After all they had their own higher ups watching these tests from a distance not deemed safe these days. Past medicines used to contain things like coc aine and arsenic and were thought to be safe. Just like lead paint! So I think mistakes do happen and it's caused by naivety and greed. There's less excuse for that these days. I'd like to think we're smarter than we were 40/50 years ago.
As for the weather theory. If they could really affect the weather with this sort of endeavour wouldn't they be using it for all sorts of applications? Does anyone have any sources/proof of weather manipulation that stems from so called chem trails? Because I think there would be a lot of evidence if this was happening. If I could do it I would use it every day. It's summer and it's grey and rainy and I'm fed up with it. Anyway, if anyone has any good links or anything it would be great. Preferably written sources rather than videos as I've finally gotten my baby off to sleep and really don't want to wake him! He's teething. It's a nightmare. Feel free to send video links, I just may not get round to them any time soon.
Thanks to everyone for replying by the way, I appreciate it. Even though I may not agree with some of you I'm thankful that you took time out of your day to explain your side of the argument

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DumpMaster

I'm not sure if this has been posted here before, I am certain it probably has. Anyways, check out this video. I contacted the scientist in an emaill, and from what he told me it seems things aren't getting better.

Dane ( take money from the gullible ) Wigington is your source?

Wow couldn't have found someone more credible?

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: demus

in the end, are chemtrails completely debunked or what?

Well that would depend on who you ask, but in reality they do not exist and there is no evidence that proves them to be real.

But to answer the question...Yes they are.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

Have a good day and great luck finding people who will endure your abuse better than I am prepared to.

Just wondering if you ever showed the proof I was misrepresenting something in another thread?

What one calls abuse another calls Denying Ignorance.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I answered that question. Read the thread I'm writing about the report when I get done with it.

Not sure when that will be. Thanks for inquiring twice in just a couple days time.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: demus
in the end, are chemtrails completely debunked or what?

what are current developments on the theory and what is proposed goal "they" are trying to achieve with chemtrails?

Forget about the term "chemtrail" and read about Solar Radiation Management (Geoengineering)

Check out this thread -

Solar Radiation Management, Chemtrails and Climate Mitigation

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: christmaspig
If these chem trails are affecting people on the ground in physical ways (coughs, sore eyes etc), then surely whatever it is will be getting into the food chain and water supply.
The air we breathe is exactly the same as the powers that be breathe, so do they have some sort of vaccine or something? Do their families? How about the scientists and engineers behind whatever's being sprayed and the pilots who are doing it? And their families?
How does this relate to those who think big pharma and vaccines are dangerous?

the chemtrail myth has that covered

If you do a google search for chemtrail binary weapon you will get dozens of pages suggesting that chemtrails are just one part of a multi-part weapon system - the other part being HAARP or vaccines, or microwaves or fluoride or some other conspiracy-du-jour, and of course "the powers that be" make sure they don't take the other parts so they don't get affected by the chemtrail.

eg

here - video

Educate-Yourself says that Jeff Rense suggested this possibility.

Pretty neat huh?!

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: christmaspig
Okay, to start off with I admit I'm not a chemtrail believer. However I am interested in the theory itself and people's explanations for certain elements.

I was *not* a believer in chem trails either. Not at all. In fact I thought it was insane and just... out there. UNTIL it started happening right in front of my eyes and it all began in my neck of the woods on Memorial day. I posted about this in the thread dealing with Arizonans feeling like bugs getting sprayed, and I was quickly attacked. I've lived in this area for 15 years now, and I'm an avid outdoors woman, who spends a great deal of time outside during all seasons. I consider myself to be very observant as well..... of my environment because I love being out in nature, and dedicate my time to various things regarding conservation and animals. I'm also a big time sky watcher.... morning, noon.... late night. It's just my thing. So when my husband and I start seeing these planes show up on Memorial day.... spraying down our area and the small town we live outside of, I was astonished and started looking for answers.... ESPECIALLY when we started getting sick after the spraying.

Since the planes and spraying commenced, we have been dealing with physical illness that is similar to allergy symptoms, but the thing is, we do not suffer allergies.... none of us ever have until the spraying.

Thanks to the thread I was in, I started poking around more and talking to my neighbors down the road who are ranchers, to see if they are experiencing anything.... and bingo, they are. In fact, they have had developed dry cough, just like my daughter has.. and symptoms like my husband and I have been fighting. Burning eyes, throat, nasal passages, fatigue... and this week my legs and arms started aching.

My husband and I have spoken with our doctor, and at our last appt, the nurse let on that they have been seeing A LOT of people coming in with our symptoms lately..... and they don't know what to think other than allergy season being bad this year. They have no real answers.... but with our area being sprayed so heavily, I do believe it is effecting the populace.

We are in good health and we eat healthy. We eat only organic and I'm super health conscious. I grow my food and we are picky eaters, a far cry from where we were eight years ago eating fast food and crap. So when we all started developing issues AFTER the spraying started... I started delving into the chem trail stuff, big time.

I'm new to all of this, but my eyes are opened, you can say that. And I think something is going on... and I will continue to observe and document what I see and feel.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Oh, and heads up to people in border towns. Watch your skies.... see if you're getting sprayed more lately with the influx of illegal immigrants bringing diseases in. Please report your findings.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Aisling

Thanks for sharing your experience. It's first hand accounts like yours that lend credibility to these theories. I hope you feel better soon.

I posted about this in the thread dealing with Arizonans feeling like bugs getting sprayed, and I was quickly attacked

It is a shame that some people here feel the need to attack others who express their opinions and anecdotal stories. I don't quite understand why the skeptics are so vicious to people who are simply sharing their personal experiences.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aisling
Oh, and heads up to people in border towns. Watch your skies.... see if you're getting sprayed more lately with the influx of illegal immigrants bringing diseases in. Please report your findings.

I'm guessing these planes leaving the trails must be flying really low then?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aisling

Since the planes and spraying commenced, we have been dealing with physical illness that is similar to allergy symptoms, but the thing is, we do not suffer allergies.... none of us ever have until the spraying.

Allergies can develop at any time of life.

Have you checked with your doctor?

I have been seeing persistent contrails since the late 1960's - and have also developed some allergies since that time - I do not think the 2 are linked.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagicWand67
a reply to: Aisling

Thanks for sharing your experience. It's first hand accounts like yours that lend credibility to these theories.

There could be a myriad of explanations for the symptoms this person has described.

The fact that Aisling attributes the causes of her families maladies to "chemtrails" means nothing except that she believes the theories espoused by chemtrail proponents on the internet. The only thing her account lends credibility to is the notion that human beings have a propensity to believe in things that are not proven to be true.

edit on 2-7-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join