It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AZ residents at chemtrail hearing: ‘We’re being sprayed like we’re bugs and it’s really not

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
a reply to: wmd_2008

and why are they depicted in only two colors yellow and orange (yellow are the cowardly turn coat airplanes and the orange ones are the agressive hidden subversives). Nice map for me; a cause of concern as in THOSE flight paths don't depict altitudes; and potential head on collisions.

You are obviously just trolling. Seriously have you even taken the time to read and learn about Flightradar24?

What is the difference between the yellow and the orange planes?
ADS-B and MLAT data that is processed in real time is shown with yellow aircraft symbols. FAA data that is processed with a 5 minute delay is shown with orange aircraft symbols.

www.flightradar24.com...

www.flightradar24.com...

It couldn't be any simpler. So why don't you get your video camera out and blow us all away with this evidence. Just think how you will be received by the chemtrail community? Your footage might even get prime time in one of the film productions of the likes of Dane Wigington or hosted on GeoEngineering watch. So what is stopping you?

www.geoengineeringwatch.org...

Have you even opened up Flightradar24 live in your region and clicked on one of the yellow or orange aircraft symbols? The data box opens on the left with the details of the altitude etc. Go on give it a go. The following link will center the map over Arizona. Try clicking on the aircraft symbols and see the data.

Arizona Flightradar24 link

There is even a forum if you have questions.

forum.flightradar24.com...
edit on 8/7/2014 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

No its more like show the state I live within first so the flight paths depicted make sense
Been there, done that, several times. Your response has been to ignore it, act like you don't understand what you're seeing or attempt to 'triangulate' your position. Which in this case means to switch between three different locations to avoid the truth.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Sure, (the take off or beginning of its journey) starts out light blue then progresses to a deeper blue (flight path) . There is no airport in that area of Vail, and commercial planes do not travel above I10 eastbound; that's for automobiles and would be very distracting to drivers. Why would a rogue plane deviate; Normal flight paths used have been in existence for decades.

You are obviously extremely confused. The following will make is very clear and simple. Just click on the links. The McDonnell Douglas MD-83 is flying from Tucson International to Dallas Fort Worth on 3rd July. See following links.

FR24 Link

Image of McDonnell Douglas MD-83 registration N9624T

www.airliners.net...

uk.flightaware.com...

Tracklog

Now what is so difficult about following on Flight Radar and other trackers a flight going over your region from Tucson to Dallas?
edit on 8/7/2014 by tommyjo because: links corrected

edit on 8/7/2014 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: F4guy

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

a reply to: Rob48
There is just one problem, there were no commercial jets flying over this area to cause dozens of contrails; and if so no apparent destination or flight path to or from.

There is another problem. Commercial jets have been shown to fly over where you have said you are. 80 miles due east of Davis-Monthan and 60 miles north of the Mexican border.

No, they don't. I'm not directly due east just as you have stated, I'm south east.

Excuse me?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
[

Victor Airway is a shuttle airline, point being they are not laying chem trails.

No, Victor Airway is a federally designated airway using VORTACs to define route segments and intersections for reporting point purposes. Do you just make this stuff up? There is no 60 mile no-fly zone or "buffer" or whatever you decide to call it in a particular post. While you're making up imaginary shuttle airlines and no fly zones, I fly through areas you say I can't fly. Your make believe no fly zone is right along Jet Airway 2, and I used it yesterday since it is part of the FAA Preferrered IFR Route from Ft. Lauderdale to San Diego. And before you invent another shuttle airline named Jet Airway, take a look at puck.nether.net... It will save you from a lot of embarressment.
edit on 8-7-2014 by F4guy because: spelling

edit on 8-7-2014 by F4guy because: My post keeps disappearing.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Just going back to the original AZ residents' complaints that started this thread...

A gentleman hailing from Golden Valley asked if the rainwater for the area had been tested, before pointing out that many of the attendees have “very high levels of barium, aluminum and strontium, in their blood. People are getting sick and dying.”

I wonder if these chemtrail believers are also into the kind of "natural health" remedies that are often advertised on chemtrailers' and other quacks' websites? Stuff like zeolite, perhaps, which is of course an aluminium compound and yet strangely seems to be immune from the aluminium hysteria generated by the woo crew?? It really wouldn't surprise me.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Very interesting idea.

Zeolite
Any one of a family of hydrous aluminum silicate minerals, whose molecules enclose cations of sodium, potassium, calcium, strontium, or barium, or a corresponding synthetic compound, used chiefly as molecular filters and ion-exchange agents.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

No its more like show the state I live within first so the flight paths depicted make sense
Been there, done that, several times. Your response has been to ignore it, act like you don't understand what you're seeing or attempt to 'triangulate' your position. Which in this case means to switch between three different locations to avoid the truth.

I have already stated on this thread that I move my tin shack (a mile southeast) every time I post. What/where is the truth in direct observation of anomalous aircraft that shouldn't be there leaving sacred geometry forms in the sky (clouds or contrails, combination of both that is a beautifully complex snowflake pattern THIS TIME). Open skies here, and can recognize something unusual occurring right overhead.
edit on 8-7-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48
Just going back to the original AZ residents' complaints that started this thread...

A gentleman hailing from Golden Valley asked if the rainwater for the area had been tested, before pointing out that many of the attendees have “very high levels of barium, aluminum and strontium, in their blood. People are getting sick and dying.”

I wonder if these chemtrail believers are also into the kind of "natural health" remedies that are often advertised on chemtrailers' and other quacks' websites? Stuff like zeolite, perhaps, which is of course an aluminium compound and yet strangely seems to be immune from the aluminium hysteria generated by the woo crew?? It really wouldn't surprise me.

I drink well water from a cavity pocket that is presumably fed by... rainwater? My well is 900 foot down so probably filtered. Aluminum not so bad (unless you are constantly cooking acidic foodstuffs in your aluminum pans); but barium and strontium are highly toxic. Why so dismissive Rob? I'm not a chemtrailer, and certainly not your average quack (what are those advertised quackery websites YOU VISIT for the remedies). Did you know there is something one can take to rid one of an excessive fluoride additives to water intake? I hear Texans have a brown toothed syndrome from the fluorides added to their water (and I thought it was the chewing tobacco as the cause/effect/result).

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I have already stated on this thread

Your statements are worthless to me.

You. Play. Games.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
originally posted by: tommyjo

[I]tommyjo[/I]You are obviously extremely confused. The following will make is very clear and simple. Just click on the links. The McDonnell Douglas MD-83 is flying from Tucson International to Dallas Fort Worth on 3rd July. See following links.
FR24 Link
Now what is so difficult about following on Flight Radar and other trackers a flight going over your region from Tucson to Dallas?

Thank you for your response. I'm not at all concerned about contrails from flight paths east west. Those are straight lines and are obviously contrails (able to see them on the northern horizon line now because its humid). I'm more interested in the ones that are made by silver unmarked planes that turn on a dime (no sound) at a lower altitude laying tic-tac-toe trail patterns over my vicinity (not horizon to horizon, very tight grids that have starting and stopping points; witnessed it); then there is the phenomenon of the burning tearing eyes and throat, dry cough and exhaustion for several days following. You don't live here; and if you had children or livestock you might be a little concerned.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I have already stated on this thread

Your statements are worthless to me.

You. Play. Games.

Then. Stop. Playing.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo

[I]tommyjo[/I]You are obviously extremely confused. The following will make is very clear and simple. Just click on the links. The McDonnell Douglas MD-83 is flying from Tucson International to Dallas Fort Worth on 3rd July. See following links.
FR24 Link

Thank you for your response. I'm not at all concerned about contrails from flight paths east west. Those are straight lines and are obviously contrails (able to see them on the northern horizon line now because its humid). I'm more interested in the ones that are made by silver unmarked planes that turn on a dime (no sound) at a lower altitude laying tic-tac-toe trail patterns over my vicinity (not horizon to horizon, very tight grids that have starting and stopping points; witnessed it); then there is the phenomenon of the burning tearing eyes and throat, dry cough and exhaustion for several days following. You don't live here; and if you had children or livestock you might be a little concerned.

Don't worry, it was just a dream and never really happened. If anything was manoeuvring in a small space at low level it would be stupidly easy to photograph it, and yet........................

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
originally posted by: waynos
posted by: tommyjo

[I]waynosDon't worry, it was just a dream and never really happened. If anything was manoeuvring in a small space at low level it would be stupidly easy to photograph it, and yet........................

Not that low, not crop duster 200 foot level by any means (I have a Kodak camera ((they out of business)) I hear) that doesn't have a zoom but thanks to this thread, I am now temporarily obsessed with the sky (another hour maybe), and for that duration will wish it was a dream; meanwhile keep the camera battery charged.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
Blaylock has also claimed that the artificial sweetener aspartame causes multiple sclerosis, and warned against fluoride, vaccines, MSG, and aluminum cookware. [32:10]

That's part of your evidence against him, however I can't count it because I personally boycott artificial sweeteners, fluoride (water and toothpastes,) vaccines, MSG, and aluminum cookware (as well as aluminum antiperspirants.)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48

Yeah there's money to be made off believers - chemtrail and geoengineering pages are usually covered in adverts.

One brand of zeolite has been found to contain barium and strontium, lead, arsenic, Uranium, Rubidium & Thorium!!

Analysis here

Aircrap.org pushes Natutral Celluar Defence zeolite, and Michael J Murphy's Coalition against Geoengineering recommends taking:

ZeoLite (If you can afford): www.zeohealth.com...
Take (1) teaspoon each night on an empty stomach. This is for the intestinal area.

That site is nothing but a sales site - none of the links to "research", "about us", "Facts about zeolite", etc work for me - they all just go to the sales page!!

however this research paper tells us:

Purifed natural clinoptilolite (NZ) from Tasajeras deposit (Cuba) has demonstrated good
stability in its transit through the gastrointestinal tract, and to be harmless to the human body
[4,6,12,13]. Based on such properties, it has been used as raw material for different pharmaceutical
forms for the treatment of several pathologies in animals and humans [12,13].

Oxide-form chemical composition of the purifed natural clinoptilolite in wt.% (with the balance as H2O)
SiO2 Al2O3 CaO Na2O K2O MgO Fe2O3
66.5 11.3 4.3 2.0 0.6 0.5 1.1

so this stuff is 11.3% Aluminium Oxide (Al2)3), and harmless.

Hmm....odd...whatever happened to chemtrails with miniscule amounts of aluminium poisoning us all??

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Damn, if I wasn't sure you were just trolling, I'd be worried for you. It sounds like they are trying to kill you slowly. You must have made "them" mad. I suggest some breathing apparatus. If you go outside without any, I'd say you have a death wish.

Turn on a dime. Bwahahahahahahahahah!

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: F4guy

There is just one problem, there were no commercial jets flying over this area to cause dozens of contrails; and if so no apparent destination or flight path to or from.

There is another problem. Commercial jets have been shown to fly over where you have said you are. 80 miles due east of Davis-Monthan and 60 miles north of the Mexican border.

No, they don't. I'm not directly due east just as you have stated, I'm south east.

Excuse me?

No, I live 80 miles due east of Davis Montham
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Victor Airway is a shuttle airline, point being they are not laying chem trails.

Now I know you are ready to lie to support the unsupportable.There is no "shuttle airline" or 121 carrier or 135 ATO carrier or other carrier or airline of any type named Victor Airways. A Victor Airway is an air route defined by VHF Omnidirectional Radio Rainges (VORs or VORTACs) and given a V designator, such as V2 or V693. They are called Victor Airways because in the phonetic alphabet, V is "Victor." When presented with the fact that multiple airways transit your fabricated "no-fly" zone, you then lie and say they are not airways but an airline. Anyone can confirm at www.faa.gov... that Victor Airways is not an airline. Left unanswered is why you would angagge in such behavior. Further, what is to be done about it? I suppose ignoring your every word is a start.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
originally posted by: centhwevir1979

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
Blaylock has also claimed that the artificial sweetener aspartame causes multiple sclerosis, and warned against fluoride, vaccines, MSG, and aluminum cookware. [32:10]

[I]centhwevir1979[/I]That's part of your evidence against him, however I can't count it because I personally boycott artificial sweeteners, fluoride (water and toothpastes,) vaccines, MSG, and aluminum cookware (as well as aluminum antiperspirants.)

Natural instincts take over at some point (your higher selves) that will tell you what is a good or bad thing to ingest into your body. If its not natural (as in FOOD, sans the MSG) its not good for you because your body has no idea of how to metabolize it. For instance; if its artificial sweeteners (purely chemical derivation) those components will eventually be passed through the kidneys, but not before being stored in the liver (its the holding jail cell for all of the ODD Frankenstein food additives) until it breaks it down (doesn't know how) or stores it as a form of very poisonous FAT. I was poisoned by a deodorant; I used "Mitchum" that had high aluminum content. Symptoms I suffered were kidney disease (blood in the urine). I was 20 years old and figured this out for myself as there was no information available. What can one say enough about aluminum pans (they heat up quickly)? Do Not Cook Tomato Sauces for hours in one and expect you will not be tasting something metallic.
edit on 9-7-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
originally posted by: network dude

[I]VHB[/I]Thank you for your response. I'm not at all concerned about contrails from flight paths east west. Those are straight lines and are obviously contrails (able to see them on the northern horizon line now because its humid). I'm more interested in the ones that are made by silver unmarked planes that turn on a dime (no sound) at a lower altitude laying tic-tac-toe trail patterns over my vicinity (not horizon to horizon, very tight grids that have starting and stopping points; witnessed it); then there is the phenomenon of the burning tearing eyes and throat, dry cough and exhaustion for several days following. You don't live here; and if you had children or livestock you might be a little concerned.

[I]network dude[/I] Damn, if I wasn't sure you were just trolling, I'd be worried for you. It sounds like they are trying to kill you slowly. You must have made "them" mad. I suggest some breathing apparatus. If you go outside without any, I'd say you have a death wish.
Turn on a dime. Bwahahahahahahahahah!

This is a lively thread, SO FAR I've been associated with or accused of being a troll, been the subject of (what should have been PRIVATE PMs between members) referred to as a liar, smirked/laughed at (just because I move my tin shack south easterly every post), and disregarded as a QUACK. I have a perfectly good working 'Binks' respirator, but wet bandanas are quicker, and not sure the filters are any good (no gas masks that fit the livestock however) hum, could be a lucrative business opportunity. That turning on a dime reference; I know it SOUNDS like 'crazytalk', but some of the air traffic depicted some posts back "Tommyjo" (traffic in and out of major airports) (those gigantic planes of orange/red and gold) look to be turning on dimes as well. Who exactly is trying to kill me slowly (don't tell me you are the pilot of one). This is beneath your intelligence and your ridicule of the entire subject is demeaning to your soul group (higher selves). You are here as their best representative or as the next version of them. You are letting them down. This was a thread about Arizonans concerns regarding perceived chemtrails. Do you live here, and if not; by way of your negativity (this includes all of you other negative contributors) why respond or pick upon this thread. I've already suggested this to you all in general: create another thread about air currents, cloud patterning and contrails. I'm certain it will be a (guaranteed) RUNNAWAY THREAD to last eons of birdlike (AVIAN) scrutiny and continuous comment, Yawn.
edit on 9-7-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I'm more interested in the ones that are made by silver unmarked planes that turn on a dime (no sound) at a lower altitude laying tic-tac-toe trail patterns over my vicinity (not horizon to horizon, very tight grids that have starting and stopping points; witnessed it);

You have a limited camera but the following don't so why not contact them? They have all recorded what they claim is 'chemtrail activity' in Arizona so it should be easy for them to record what you are claiming to see. So why not form a group or arrange a meeting?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

top topics