It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AZ residents at chemtrail hearing: ‘We’re being sprayed like we’re bugs and it’s really not

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

a reply to: Rob48
There is just one problem, there were no commercial jets flying over this area to cause dozens of contrails; and if so no apparent destination or flight path to or from.

There is another problem. Commercial jets have been shown to fly over where you have said you are. 80 miles due east of Davis-Monthan and 60 miles north of the Mexican border.

No, they don't. I'm not directly due east just as you have stated, I'm south east.

Excuse me?

No, I live 80 miles due east of Davis Montham
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not over my area. This is a no fly zone (as in military airspace takes priority over commercial), 60 miles from the Mexico border, this is a huge homeland security ZONE. Commercial aircraft fly routes would be at least 80 miles to the north and not visible (or their contrails).

You were saying?

I live 50 miles from the Mexico border within the 60 mile limit, due east of Tucson a few degrees south. What was the question?

There is no such thing as a "60 mile limit." There is an ADIZ or Air Defense Identification Zone at the border but that only applies to aircraft crossing into the US and only pertains to certain notification requirements. There is a Restricted Area (2303A&B) over Fort Huachuka but it is a part-time restriction and entry or transit is easy with a radio call to Libby Approach Control. Victor Airway 393 goes from Tucson South to Nogales, which is right on the border, and Victor Airway 66 goes to Douglas, also on the border. And the preferred route from Mexico City to Phoenix goes right through the area you're talking about. As I type this there is a USAir Airbus at 32,000 feet about 10 miles North of the border. And there is a Westjet 737-700 going from Los Cabos (in Baja) to Calgary Canada just about to cross the border.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

[I]VHB[/I]Not sure about your UGLY innuendoes.

[/I] Aloysius the Gaul[/I[ Neither am I - what would they be??

That regarding my last past lives; that you were sorry for; only one of them?, my question to you was Which One Exactly?

What is it about my previous life (I'm not certain of exactly which one you are referring to) do you have knowledge of and are sorry for ...

[iAloysius the Gaul[/I]The only knowledge I have of your previous lives was a comment you made in the post I replied to, that you have apparently since edited out.

No its all there in previous posts, and your interest; the only thing not said in detail was WHO I WAS in those past lives or life, and you neglected to ask, but still being sorry for one of them (mine) is a step in an advancement (for your soul) empathy progression is good. This nitpicking must cease and desist. We are talking serious contrails here and not past lives.
edit on 7-7-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing
You didn't list one in particular IIRC, or if you did then I've forgotten it- so why would I select one??
I just feel generally sorry for anyone who thinks they have "past lives" - along with people who believe in chemtrails, flat earthers, freemen on the land, and all the other woo out there.

If you don't want to talk past lives then stop harping on about them.

"Serious contrails"?? What are they then?

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: F4guy

There is just one problem, there were no commercial jets flying over this area to cause dozens of contrails; and if so no apparent destination or flight path to or from.

There is another problem. Commercial jets have been shown to fly over where you have said you are. 80 miles due east of Davis-Monthan and 60 miles north of the Mexican border.

No, they don't. I'm not directly due east just as you have stated, I'm south east.

Excuse me?

No, I live 80 miles due east of Davis Montham

Not over my area. This is a no fly zone (as in military airspace takes priority over commercial), 60 miles from the Mexico border, this is a huge homeland security ZONE. Commercial aircraft fly routes would be at least 80 miles to the north and not visible (or their contrails).

You were saying?

I live 50 miles from the Mexico border within the 60 mile limit, due east of Tucson a few degrees south. What was the question?

There is no such thing as a "60 mile limit." There is an ADIZ or Air Defense Identification Zone at the border but that only applies to aircraft crossing into the US and only pertains to certain notification requirements. There is a Restricted Area (2303A&B) over Fort Huachuka but it is a part-time restriction and entry or transit is easy with a radio call to Libby Approach Control. Victor Airway 393 goes from Tucson South to Nogales, which is right on the border, and Victor Airway 66 goes to Douglas, also on the border. And the preferred route from Mexico City to Phoenix goes right through the area you're talking about. As I type this there is a USAir Airbus at 32,000 feet about 10 miles North of the border. And there is a Westjet 737-700 going from Los Cabos (in Baja) to Calgary Canada just about to cross the border.

There is a 60 mile limit from the Mexican Border to I10, its general knowledge here (homeland security) its a buffered (Like a DMZ area) ZONE that border patrol agents rule (have too many friends working this area in this profession to not know it to be true). It is not relegated to Ft Huachuca area only. Victor Airway is a shuttle airline, point being they are not laying chem trails. Baja, you mean San Carlos/Los Cabos areas in Mexico wouldn't fly anywhere near Cochise County. Southern/Northerly. My premise is that you just don't see north to south traffic over this area (to the far west of here probably but who in their right minds travels to Mexico even Cabo these days meaning there just isn't the air traffic there used to be). Douglas? OTHERWISE I agree with everything you've posted, and thanks for your informative response.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

[I]Aloysius[/I]You didn't list one in particular IIRC, or if you did then I've forgotten it- so why would I select one??
I just feel generally sorry for anyone who thinks they have "past lives" - along with people who believe in chemtrails, flat earthers, freemen on the land, and all the other woo out there.

Why on earth would you post to a thread that was about "woo woo" chemtrails if you felt sorry for those people that have experienced/witnessed them? (why are you speaking to me as I may be threatening you with past lives delusions).

[I]Aloysius the Gaul[/I] If you don't want to talk past lives then stop harping on about them.
"Serious contrails"?? What are they then?

"SERIOUS CONTRAILS in consideration" could be your next thread; as a grand defender in/of existence and finally put this ridiculous idea of Chemtrails out of its ideological misery.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
originally posted by: totallackey originally posted by: Aisling

[I]Aisling[/I]Example of a clear sky, before spraying commenced.

These photos show the spraying just starting. We stood outside and watched them. This is not normal air traffic for us.

One of the planes, original view, and a zoomed in view

Another plane, original view and zoomed in view

Prior to spraying, the sky was clear, sunny, and crisp. Once the planes showed up and spraying began, it remained cloudy the rest of the day.

[I]totallackey[/I] Well, I am so very terribly sorry for you..but your photos, according to a chemtrailer site, prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, your photos are definitely CONTRAILS...you see, according to the "chemtrail expert,":

As you’ll see in the picture above, the contrails are clearly coming from the engines – this is easy to see due to the gap between the engine and the contrails – nothing is being sprayed.

I think you missed Aislings POINT. There is no air traffic there where it lives; this was an anomaly I know this as I live in an area where no commercial airlines have any such routes. When I see two aircraft directly above my property working in tandem making grids; and I mean you watch the start and stop of the (contrail?) spray E/W, shut it off, then turn on a 45 degree, and start spraying from the top N/S down perfect tic-tac-toes, what happened to the contrail aspect in the turn; on approach or as they head away to a landing strip. As Aisling said, when we observe this (in a 'no fly' area in southern Arizona) we try to protect our livestock with fly masks, fly sheets and rub vasoline in their nostrils ; then run inside (as we know from experience burning eyes, dry cough, bloody noses otherwise ensue). You might think this is imaginary but tell this to the beasties. Not dust at all as the problem; because its usually sprayed from above when the air/wind is dead still/calm, and afterwards 2 hours, the whole color of the sky changes to silver, sun is reflecting something in the air and its not water vapor.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Edit - never mind.
edit on 7-7-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

this was an anomaly I know this as I live in an area where no commercial airlines have any such routes.

Still on this tack, despite several people on several occasions showing it to be utter rubbish, including showing lots of commercial aircraft flying directly over said zone? Give it up.

Next time you see "the same planes" turning and flying back and forth to make a grid, take a video, because you will be world famous for getting the proof that nobody else in the world has ever managed.

You won't be able to, because you are making it up.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
originally posted by: Rob48

[I]VHB[/I]This was an anomaly I know this as I live in an area where no commercial airlines have any such routes.

[I]Rob48[/I] Still on this tack, despite several people on several occasions showing it to be utter rubbish, including showing lots of commercial aircraft flying directly over said zone? Give it up.

Lets get this clear: Lots of NO commercial aircraft flying over my property either randomly lost or on a common route and that includes shuttles. What, are my neighbors saying something differently as they live here, not in the UK. Point being, you have NEVER experienced this nor have your well minded friends (where ever they may live, Madagascar cave dwellers). How would you have an opinion at all from so far away and assume such things been witnessed in Montana etc. (that's the USA as well) are false?

[I]Rob48[/I] Next time you see "the same planes" turning and flying back and forth to make a grid, take a video, because you will be world famous for getting the proof that nobody else in the world has ever managed. You won't be able to, because you are making it up.

What do you mean; if I videoed the making of a common chemtrail tic-tac-toe pattern "I WOULD BE MAKING IT UP"? You realize you have just told everyone how prejudicial and closed minded you are as already you WONT BELIEVE IT ANYWAY. 42; = you need a POV dousing.

edit on 8-7-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
"A common chemtrail tic-tac-toe pattern"?

I and lots of other people would be truly amazed and fascinated if you could video "the same planes" going back and forth and making such a grid pattern. That would be top quality evidence that, to the best of my knowledge has NEVER been seen before.

I would happily eat my words if you could supply such a video. If you can do so then I accept you are not making it up. If you can't then I'm sorry but I do believe you are making it up based on a normal grid pattern of contrails that you have seen.

And it is commercial traffic, both over Southern Arizona and over Montana. At least three posts on here recently have provided screenshots and flight numbers.
edit on 8-7-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Anyone can look at any or all of the plethora of sources that show air traffic, either in map form or real time tracking, and see that you are wrong in your claim of "no civil air traffic" going over. It doesn't matter where they live and it doesn't matter how much you stomp your feet and insist. It can clearly be seen that you are wrong on that claim and that's all there is to it.

Also, he's not saying your video would be made up, he's saying that you won't get a video because your story is made up. It's written perfectly clearly to me, I don't get what your problem is in understanding it.

I now await your pretence to have not understood this post either, whilst trying to convice everyone that you understand aviation and meteorology well enough to declare contrails are chemtrails
edit on 8-7-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I go through the motions deliver as a witness HERE where it (all the fun) happens; you just told me "you wouldn't believe it anyway as I would be making it up".

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Lets get this clear: Lots of NO commercial aircraft flying over my property either randomly lost or on a common route and that includes shuttles. What, are my neighbors saying something differently as they live here, not in the UK. Point being, you have NEVER experienced this nor have your well minded friends (where ever they may live, Madagascar cave dwellers). How would you have an opinion at all from so far away and assume such things been witnessed in Montana etc. (that's the USA as well) are false?

What do you mean; if I videoed the making of a common chemtrail tic-tac-toe pattern "I WOULD BE MAKING IT UP"? You realize you have just told everyone how prejudicial and closed minded you are as already you WONT BELIEVE IT ANYWAY. 42; = you need a POV dousing.

The problem is thanks to Flightradar24 Planefinder and many others we can see that is BS,

A random date and time picked on playback and we can watch in accelerated time aircraft criss- crossing over your state because that's how air traffic operates!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: waynos

Anyone can look at any or all of the plethora of sources that show air traffic, either in map form or real time tracking, and see that you are wrong in your claim of "no civil air traffic" going over. It doesn't matter where they live and it doesn't matter how much you stomp your feet and insist. It can clearly be seen that you are wrong on that claim and that's all there is to it.
Also, he's not saying your video would be made up, he's saying that you won't get a video because your story is made up. It's written perfectly clearly to me, I don't get what your problem is in understanding it.

I now await your pretence to have not understood this post either, whilst trying to convice everyone that you understand aviation and meteorology well enough to declare contrails are chemtrails

I know the difference between contrails and chemtrails. I know the volume of air traffic above head as I live here. Civil air traffic around here is one of my neighbors taking his single prop Cessna to Benson or hawks looking for mice. You don't live here is my problem (where do you live). CONTRAILS ARE NOT CHEMTRAILS (how many times must I say this).

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Not my state as/is depicted at all. Those planes are HUGE, (lots of crashes we were not told of?) I suppose and why are they depicted in only two colors yellow and orange (yellow are the cowardly turn coat airplanes and the orange ones are the agressive hidden subversives). Nice map for me; a cause of concern as in THOSE flight paths don't depict altitudes; and potential head on collisions.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
My mother read the initial post.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   

You keep saying you know the difference: WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?

Are these chemtrails?

If not, why are they in a grid pattern?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   

No, its not a grid its a vortex pattern and looks to be random vapor trail flight paths, they (the formations) are not disseminating at the same rate over whatever time period they were laid out (humid there?); even if you counted the two that are vaporizing into cloudlike formation. Its still a vortex, same one point perspective destination airport, one direction. The fluff at the bottom are clouds, or vapor trails off other aircraft, is this an airport that is very busy? because if those takeoff or landing paths if criss crossed that closely could be hazardous to ones health. These do not look anything like chemtrails. All of the photos out of Atlanta depicted here on this forum are exhaust vapor.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Not my state as/is depicted at all. Those planes are HUGE, (lots of crashes we were not told of?) I suppose and why are they depicted in only two colors yellow and orange (yellow are the cowardly turn coat airplanes and the orange ones are the agressive hidden subversives). Nice map for me; a cause of concern as in THOSE flight paths don't depict altitudes; and potential head on collisions.

So what happens when these planes crash as you put it we are not told about

If you could actually make the effort and look at flight radar you would see why planes are orange or yellow you can also click on them and get the flight detail altitude etc you can also see a 3d view over Google Earth for the plane selected.

I suppose it's a case of why let FACTS get in the way of a delusional conspiracy theory!!!
edit on 8-7-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

So what happens when these planes crash as you put it we are not told about

If you could actually make the effort and look at flight radar you would see why planes are orange or yellow you can also click on them and get the flight detail altitude etc you can also see a 3d view over Google Earth for the plane selected.

I suppose it's a case of why let FACTS get in the way of a delusional conspiracy theory!!!

No its more like show the state I live within first so the flight paths depicted make sense (although Id love to visit Idaho and look overhead in anticipation of the expected air traffic). What happens if planes crash? they vaporize and the flight manifestos with it; also all memory you might have of loved ones on that flight as well. You are a better man than I as you are persistent and diligent, I was teased the other day by someone because I had no idea of what CT meant (never asked if I was delusional or not)(siill confused over what meme content means).

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join