It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AZ residents at chemtrail hearing: ‘We’re being sprayed like we’re bugs and it’s really not

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

None, we don't have commercial aircraft flying over this area.

And yet I "wouldn't believe the chemtrail problem you have"! Right! I wouldn't.

What do you have to say to the satellite picture from last month that I posted showing contrails over Tucson, extending way down into Mexico to the southeast of Tucson which you assured us was a no fly zone?

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Why would a flight going over Tucson have to originate FROM Tucson?

Last time I checked there was quite a lot of land north of Arizona. Do they have aircraft in Canada these days? Do they fly to Mexico? How about South America?

If planes from Holland to the Caribbean, or New York to Belgium, are flying over my house, what makes you think all the planes over you are local? Some of them probably don't take off or land anywhere in the USA!

There are no planes flying over me (military only); and as I said there is no destination directly south for a 1000 miles of where I live that anyone would visit; unless its "Amnesty International", the Peace Corps or Unicef.
edit on 3-7-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

What do you have to say to the satellite picture from last month that I posted showing contrails over Tucson, extending way down into Mexico to the southeast of Tucson which you assured us was a no fly zone?

Those aren't contrails, those are cloud patterns. We were experiencing highs here, 5% humidity if that 100+ temperatures, even at 35,000 feet any vapor trails would have disappeared as fast as they were expelled.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Those aren't contrails, those are cloud patterns. We were experiencing highs here, 5% humidity if that 100+ temperatures, even at 35,000 feet any vapor trails would have disappeared as fast as they were expelled.

It's so hot and dry on the ground that clouds can form lower than 35,000' but 35,000' is too far away from the dry heat for contrails?

(post by vethumanbeing removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
originally posted by: veteranhumanbeing

[I]Veteranhumanbeing[/I]Those aren't contrails, those are cloud patterns. We were experiencing highs here, 5% humidity if that 100+ temperatures, even at 35,000 feet any vapor trails would have disappeared as fast as they were expelled.

DenyObfuscation[/I]It's so hot and dry on the ground that clouds can form lower than 35,000' but 35,000' is too far away from the dry heat for contrails?

Yes. its called a high, (barometric pressure) not a low. I wouldn't exactly call what is depicted 'clouds' either they could be rolling dust formations; June was particularly bad for excessive wind and the resulting talc uptake causing air quality alerts, (stay inside warnings).

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

You are contradicting yourself in this single two-sentence post. In sentence one you say they are clouds, then in sentence two you say that the humidity was too low for clouds to form.

Here, let me set you straight with some cold, hard facts.

Here is the atmospheric sounding for Tucson for 4pm local time on the date that image was taken. Notice how the dewpoint line (the blue dashed one) curves sharply inwards to the right at around the 250mb level and almost touches the solid red and blue lines? That is right where contrails form, and it indicates very high humidity at this level. Look down at ground level and the dewpoint line is miles from the red temperature line. That means very low humidity at the surface. You will also see that the red line (showing air temperature) goes well above 40ºC at the surface: nearly 110ºF, which backs up your recollection of the temperature on the ground.

Humidity at ground level was about 7 percent.

Humidity at 35,000 feet was about 112 percent, i.e. supersaturated with respect to ice crystals

The numbers do not lie. They also explain perfectly what is shown in the image: lots and lots of high-altitude contrails.

Please stop pretending you know what you are talking about. Even when it is 110ºF with 7% humidity on the ground, up at 35,000 feet it can be -50ºF and 100% humidity.
edit on 3-7-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Those aren't contrails, those are cloud patterns.

the ones I have highlighted look a lot like persistent contrails that have spread out a bit in the southern part of the picture.

And in the north east they look like they are from jets on a single path that are flying a few minutes apart and het contrails have been blown sideways by the wind or movement of the air mass.

edit on 3-7-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob48
There is just one problem, there were no commercial jets flying over this area to cause dozens of contrails; and if so no apparent destination or flight path to or from.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   

There is just one problem, there were no commercial jets flying over this area to cause dozens of contrails; and if so no apparent destination or flight path to or from.

There is another problem. Commercial jets have been shown to fly over where you have said you are. 80 miles due east of Davis-Monthan and 60 miles north of the Mexican border.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

There is another problem. Commercial jets have been shown to fly over where you have said you are. 80 miles due east of Davis-Monthan and 60 miles north of the Mexican border.

No, they don't. I'm not directly due east just as you have stated, I'm south east.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Oh look, here are another two right at this moment. With lots more queuing up. Flying into Phoenix and coming right over the area to the southeast of Tucson. Where you said commercial flights don't fly.

And another straight afterwards. El Paso to Phoenix, at 30,000ft. Quick, go and wave...

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

No, they don't. I'm not directly due east just as you have stated, I'm south east.

Excuse me?

No, I live 80 miles due east of Davis Montham
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not over my area. This is a no fly zone (as in military airspace takes priority over commercial), 60 miles from the Mexico border, this is a huge homeland security ZONE. Commercial aircraft fly routes would be at least 80 miles to the north and not visible (or their contrails).

You were saying?

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Nice graphic, but I don't live anywhere near those purported flight path contrails. One is at least 150 miles to the north, direction Sky Harbor, the other 250 to the south west. That angle/path, Los Angeles or San Diego. I thought this thread was about chem trails, not contrails.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

It's just one contradiction after another.

He has "terrible problems with chemtrails", then claims there are none overhead because he doesn't have aircraft flying over.

He claims clouds can't form at 35,000ft because it's too dry at 0 feet, but then explains away contrails as clouds.

He claims to be due east of Tucson, then southeast. Looking at a map, a spot 80 miles due east of Davis-Monthan and 60 miles north of the border is pretty much in the middle of nowhere: in the mountains south of I-10 between Willcox and San Simon with no houses nearby.

Either way, whether it's east or southeast, planes fly over there regularly.

Nice graphic, but I don't live anywhere near those purported flight path contrails. One is at least 150 miles to the north, direction Sky Harbor, the other 250 to the south west. That angle/path, Los Angeles or San Diego. I thought this thread was about chem trails, not contrails.

What about the ones to the east/southeast of Tucson, of which there are plenty? And yes, the thread is about contrails. That is what "chemtrails" ARE. Don't you get it by now?

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul
Nice graphic, but I don't live anywhere near those purported flight path contrails.

nice try at obfuscation - but you didn't say anything about that - you just said there were no contrails in the picture, only clouds - it has nothing to do with where you do or don't live.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Tell me about it. It seems like every story ends up like this.

It's enough to cause me to be very skeptical of this particular internet meme.

edit on 3-7-2014 by DenyObfuscation because: looked ugly

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Excuse me?

Not over my area. This is a no fly zone (as in military airspace takes priority over commercial), 60 miles from the Mexico border, this is a huge homeland security ZONE. Commercial aircraft fly routes would be at least 80 miles to the north and not visible (or their contrails).

You were saying?

I live 50 miles from the Mexico border within the 60 mile limit, due east of Tucson a few degrees south. What was the question?

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Excuse me?

You were saying?

I live 50 miles from the Mexico border within the 60 mile limit, due east of Tucson a few degrees south. What was the question?

Why did you say 60?

What about tomorrow?

Where might it be then?

Why change your story for 10 miles?

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Tell me about it. It seems like every story ends up like this.

It's enough to cause me to be very skeptical of this particular internet meme.

Be skeptical, always a good position to take . You seem to be a contrail EXPERT, airline flight path efficianato perhaps that's your mandate or calling; forget chem trails as a subject to speak of altogether (air traffic controllers are always in demand, burn out is fast though).

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join