It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AZ residents at chemtrail hearing: ‘We’re being sprayed like we’re bugs and it’s really not

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

forget chem trails as a subject to speak of altogether.

I rarely speak of "chemtrails". If I saw people proclaiming a donkey with a plunger on its head to be a unicorn I'd probably try to talk some sense about that too. That wouldn't mean I speak of unicorns. I'm sure you understand.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

What about the ones to the east/southeast of Tucson, of which there are plenty? And yes, the thread is about contrails. That is what "chemtrails" ARE. Don't you get it by now?

You realize I can actually read the conversations/commentary between you two. Contrails are not Chem trails those are vapor trails. No commercial jets are laying those down, hope I cleared up a misconception.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

forget chem trails as a subject to speak of altogether.

I rarely speak of "chemtrails". If I saw people proclaiming a donkey with a plunger on its head to be a unicorn I'd probably try to talk some sense about that too. That wouldn't mean I speak of unicorns. I'm sure you understand.

That could be misconstrued as offensive to someone existing in the universe somehow. You might have made a 'manners violation' let me run go see. If you rarely speak of chemtrails and the OP post contained the subject, why respond at all. That would be like an atheist responding to scripture only to antagonize or disrupt. This entire thread is full of negatives, the anger is palpable from those in fear. Hey I just made an observation and you both turned it into a meaningless WWIII. What is the point EGO? I've never experienced on this website within any other forum the BULLYING tactics you've all three exhibited. Not sure where your Unicorn reference/metaphor was headed, so you lost me there, other than Donkeys with plungers have the potential for becoming plumbers (at least one tool exists). You do realize you can HURT ANOTHER MEME's FEELINGS just by reducing/marginalizing a person to that moniker (you have one as well).
edit on 3-7-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

You realize I can actually read the conversations/commentary between you two.

I certainly hope that's not true. If you can actually read the conversation then that indicates you intentionally used deceptive editing to make it appear as though Rob48 said that to me. Anyone who can read will see in the original post that quote you posted was a reply to a comment from you.

Par for the course.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
Not sure where your Unicorn reference/metaphor was headed, so you lost me there,

he means if he saw someone mistaking donkeys with plungers for unicorns he would try to put them right on het facts.

Just like when someone says contrails are chemtrails, or there's a no-fly zone along eth US/Mexico border, or there are no a/c flights somewhere-or-other he tries to sort out that misconception.

it's not actually a complicated analogy!

You do realize you can HURT ANOTHER MEME's FEELINGS just by reducing/marginalizing a person to that moniker (you have one as well).

Or you could pay attention to what you are being told and realize you're being given a chance to get out of a stupid meme.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
originally posted by: Aloysius the Gauloriginally posted by: vethumanbeing

[I]Aloysius the Gaul[/I] Or you could pay attention to what you are being told and realize you're being given a chance to get out of a stupid meme.

What do you mean 'stupid' what context; Vethumanbeing? It has layered meanings, that I am a Veteran Human Being (meaning been here before as a human), and/or I am Vetting the humanbeing (just here to have a looksee/lookyloo into your particular progress as a human soul kind of like a Santa Clause Naughty or nice or on the darker side, Dantes Inferno). What does that make me as an observer and yet ALSO a participant. I'm paying attention, my eyes don't blink.
edit on 3-7-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

You realize I can actually read the conversations/commentary between you two.

I certainly hope that's not true. If you can actually read the conversation then that indicates you intentionally used deceptive editing to make it appear as though Rob48 said that to me. Anyone who can read will see in the original post that quote you posted was a reply to a comment from you.

Par for the course.

Deceptive editing is not in the play book, I could get fired for that.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   

What do you mean 'stupid' what context;

the term "stupid" was clearly an adjective attached to the word "meme" - so it is the meme which is stupid.

A meme is an idea, a concept - often one that spreads rapidly over the internet.

Chemtrails are a meme - and IMO they are a stupid one. In the context of this thread the stupid meme is chemtrails.

Sorry about your previous life.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

What do you mean 'stupid' what context;

the term "stupid" was clearly an adjective attached to the word "meme" - so it is the meme which is stupid.
Sorry about your previous life.

Not sure about your UGLY innuendoes. What is it about my previous life (I'm not certain of exactly which one you are referring to) do you have knowledge of and are sorry for (this is a convoluted stretch of idea forms regarding me, ((whom you do not know at all)) on your part). You realize there are better words to use than the generic 'stupid', others much more descriptive and pointed. The meme isn't mine its the OP's; and you being as dismissive as you seem to be never should have responded to its (here's some baited) thread, seriously; why did you bow so low to post to it unless you felt you could attack it, destroy it in your negativity and closed minded narrowness. I suppose you are the positive/negative element in someone elses party planning; that would be far from mine (no invite extended). Peace.
edit on 4-7-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Respect the editor, its opinion; as it is observing is all, and as a witness is wiser (outside the emotional heat of the moment for the poster being edited).

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

originally posted by: veteranhumanbeing

Nice work, if you look at the void on your pic that exists below Tucson and the border of Mexico you will see NO air traffic at all.

Well this is very odd because I've just watched US Airways AWE404 fly directly north over the border towards Tucson on it's way to Phoenix

From what farm or tin shack in Sonora Mexico?. Major international airports in Mexico in that area? Why would it fly towards Tucson, Phoenix is to the northeast and how would you know its final destination?

Hahahahahaha! It was flying from Guadalajara using this flight path

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Within this very thread, we have had members resort to:

Posting pictures which were taken out of order and reshuffled in an effort to support chemtrails.

Members lying about the whereabouts of where chemtrails are laid.

Blaming the chemtrails for various breathing difficulties and other symptoms, even though there have been dust storms all around Arizona within the past couple of days/weeks, causing authorities to issue air quality warnings...

Greased pig syndrome...

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Nice work, if you look at the void on your pic that exists below Tucson and the border of Mexico you will see NO air traffic at all.

Well this is very odd because I've just watched US Airways AWE404 fly directly north over the border towards Tucson on it's way to Phoenix

From what farm or tin shack in Sonora Mexico?. Major international airports in Mexico in that area? Why would it fly towards Tucson, Phoenix is to the northeast and how would you know its final destination?

I see the restricted area R2303-B and C to the southeast of Tucson, which may be what vethumanbeing was referring to?

I see it is only restricted from 8000' to 30000' MSL, Mondays through Fridays from 7 AM to 5 PM.

So cruising airliners above 30,000ft could cross it at any time.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

I believe I may be able to help you. There is an alert button in the group of icons if you click the little person in the left corner of each post. It helps you sent a signal to the moderators is you feel as if you are being bullied. Right after you hit the alert button, your message will go to all the moderators and they will come to the thread and see if you are really being bullied. But do be careful, if they decide you are trolling for pages on end, they may moderate you.

Have a super day.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: totallackey
Blaming the chemtrails for various breathing difficulties and other symptoms, even though there have been dust storms all around Arizona within the past couple of days/weeks, causing authorities to issue air quality warnings...
Greased pig syndrome...

Oh, you forgot that some of us move our tin shacks (IN HASTE) after every post made here on this particular forum (we are on the run from the chem trails or replies to our posts). No pigs allowed here, grandfathered, but I do have a concrete statue of one on my front porch just for commemoration of the GREASY TYPICALES.
edit on 6-7-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48

I see the restricted area R2303-B and C to the southeast of Tucson, which may be what vethumanbeing was referring to?
I see it is only restricted from 8000' to 30000' MSL, Mondays through Fridays from 7 AM to 5 PM.
So cruising airliners above 30,000ft could cross it at any time.

ROB48 This is a yes, a (restricted area); and today Saturday!! (unrestricted) (its humid and the monsoons are kicking up) at the very north bottom of the horizon line observed NORTH of where I am ; are obvious commercial airline traffic WEST TO EAST/East to west vapor trails ( to from Tucson/Phoenix Dallas/El Paso). There just does not exist north/south even in the best of times because there is no destination (trying to explain the reason for a checkerboard pattern; lets just drop the idea) . They are easily identifiable as they are straight line trails. Thank you and I would be the first to apologize if I was in the wrong (what is the deal with another 5,000 ft, this seems trivial why the 35,000 threshold is OK).

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: totallackey
Within this very thread, we have had members resort to:

Posting pictures which were taken out of order and reshuffled in an effort to support chemtrails.
Members lying about the whereabouts of where chemtrails are laid.Blaming the chemtrails for various breathing difficulties and other symptoms, even though there have been dust storms all around Arizona within the past couple of days/weeks, causing authorities to issue air quality warnings...
Greased pig syndrome...

In all seriousness totallackey; Those HABOOBS, they are terrible (especially if you are in Phoenix when one rolls upon you). You don't own livestock and have not lived here for generations that understand the difference of being dusted by a windstorm of talc powder dust or an ingested contaminate that shouldn't be in the air in the first place. I'm confused as to what side of the teeder todder your sitting (are you at the fulcrum)? There is no blame to be placed we are just observing what happens when something occurs that is an anomaly (doesn't make sense) and affects those exposed to it suffer odd symptoms. I cant explain it, I'm as many here in my area are trying to understand the phenomenon. Commercial Jets are not the culprit vehicles, don't have the tight radius I've observed (by the same planes to make the tight looping tic-tac-toe manouvers). At this point I really do not know what to think (except someone did my work for me and started this thread).

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I believe I may be able to help you. There is an alert button in the group of icons if you click the little person in the left corner of each post. It helps you sent a signal to the moderators is you feel as if you are being bullied. Right after you hit the alert button, your message will go to all the moderators and they will come to the thread and see if you are really being bullied. But do be careful, if they decide you are trolling for pages on end, they may moderate you.
Have a super day.

Thanks, network, if I don't hit the alert next time, its perhaps because maybe I NEED a editor and to be 'moderated': to finally to tell me when is NOW to STOP what I'm doing or at least pre-edit before publishing (you made my day and yes an extra special super extra fun DAY thanks to you).

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Not sure about your UGLY innuendoes.

Neither am I - what would they be??

What is it about my previous life (I'm not certain of exactly which one you are referring to) do you have knowledge of and are sorry for ...

The only knowledge I have of your previous lives was a comment you made in the post I replied to, that you have apparently since edited out.
edit on 6-7-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join