It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Overlords of the UFO" Full Length documentary from 1976 BANNED and SUPRESSED

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
This "vintage" documentary from 1976, (1.30 hour) exhumed from oblivion, analyzes with direct testimony, evidence and analysis, numerous events and sightings that occurred in the 70s. I believe this material, as well as to our knowledge, it might be useful for some senior members like Karl12, and IsaacKoi and some others friends who will take these new hints and investigate these UFOs cases in more depth...

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Arken

You know...

That was one of my all time favorites to catch on TV back in the day before the interwebs and when Dinosaurs roamed the Earth.

This and Chariots of the Gods, In Search of were the Granddaddy's of much of todays Ancient Alien craze me thinks.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Glad to give you this little gift, Slayer.

Unfortunately, due to my bad English, I can't appreciate all....

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
What makes you think this was ever banned or suppressed ?

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
What makes you think this was ever banned or suppressed ?

Probably the same things that make him think all those rocks on Mars are more than rocks.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I'm sorry but...

All I ever see are just fossils

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this Arken.

The quality of the copy of this video at the link you posted is much better than the copy of this documentary I previously had on file.

edit on 28-6-2014 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Thanks for posting the video. It really does have a vintage feel - the music and quality remind me of watching the original Star Trek series... This is the first time I've seen this title. I've only watched the first 15 mins but it promises to be interesting enough to give the whole film a chance. I am curious to see how many people are familiar with the cases presented. So far, I've only heard of a couple of them.

I wonder if more experienced members will be able to elaborate, especially on the photo evidence (hoax or not). It will be interesting to see and learn from, whatever the case...

Peace,

AB

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
a reply to: opethPA

I'm sorry but...

All I ever see are just fossils

Thanks for making me spray coffee all over my keyboard. The people here at the coffee shop probably think I'm crazy. Geez, I remember seeing this material a long time ago....when wooly mammoths used to roam the Earth.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
So banned and suppressed its on youtube XD

Please link to the evidence that proves its banned and suppressed.

it was posted here a month ago... www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

alien interview audio book written from the notes given to Larry Spencer.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

You're looking good for your age, assassin..

I also remember the good ol' days when I read about Arnold, Mantell, and Keyhoe. Back then it was all about the research but now it's all about the fame.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Hardly suppresed.This docu is on youtube for quite some time now,

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD
So banned and suppressed its on youtube XD

Please link to the evidence that proves its banned and suppressed.

it was posted here a month ago... www.abovetopsecret.com...

quoted because good posts need to be red twice

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Well, I have to say that everywhere I see anything about this video its that it was "banned" and "suppressed."

I have yet to find a source that demonstrates that, but I only did a cursory search. It is the "meme" of the documentary that this happened. I would love to know if that is just a marketing thing someone came up with or if there is some kind of factual basis for the meme.

But seriously, every single source has it described that way - so while it would be wise to make clear there is no source linked that backs up this claim, just self-referencing apparently (so far), it is understandable that Arken would post it with that title as it is the title of the video as well as the general meme surrounding it.

If someone finds something to back up the "suppressed" meme, then go for it! Otherwise, I remain dubious.

- AB

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 28/6/14 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Arken Thanks for the video.I downloaded it and am going to watch it later.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

I wonder if more experienced members will be able to elaborate, especially on the photo evidence (hoax or not). It will be interesting to see and learn from, whatever the case...

Peace,

AB

Just 4mins 54 secs in we have "This is the best photograph of a UFO in the world the military took it years ago and kept it secret".

This was made before Roswell (in it's vastly expanded story) re-surfaced and not long after the Watergate scandal had blown away people's trust in government. I haven't watched it in a long while but seem to recall it is low on factual evidence and proof.
edit on 28/6/14 by mirageman because: edit

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Uri Geller and George Adamski?

Decent up until then. This docu-drama is really just hyping up UFO's using some of the infamous hoaxers for credibility.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Nola213

ETA--To Slayer... ooops:

I'm mostly with you, Slayer, re: Admaski and Geller... but, a few people have wondered if some of the Adamski stuff is real, with embellishments to keep the gravy train rolling... some folks had some really odd things happen around that guy.

And Geller... boy, everything about him screams 'huckster." However, again, reasonable folks have said some weird stuff happened around him... in fact, when I was a kid, on one talk show he was asked to stop clocks in viewers homes... and by gosh, a wall clock stopped dead right then in my house... I kid you not.

So... dunno... like many things tied to the paranormal, it isn't so cut and dry... imho, of course.

And "Overlords..." was not suppressed... just lost in the noise.

edit on 6/28/2014 by Baddogma because: clicked on the wrong clicker

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join