It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Overlords of the UFO" Full Length documentary from 1976 BANNED and SUPRESSED

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

Thank you for your contribution to the thread's debate, Wolfenz

Stars.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Arken

just
banned and suppressed by who
the credits show that is BS, material provided by NASA, US Air Force Academy etc.

You really NEED to think more before making claims for threads!!!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

just
banned and suppressed by who
the credits show that is BS, material provided by NASA, US Air Force Academy etc.

You really NEED to think more before making claims for threads!!!!!

Visual materials furnished by Uri Geller?!?
There goes the credibility.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
1:10:20 in the video: Uri Geller...

Uri Geller
Magician
Uri Geller is an illusionist, well known internationally as a magician, television personality, and self-proclaimed psychic. He is known for his trademark television performances of spoon bending and other supposed psychic effects. Wikipedia
Born: December 20, 1946 (age 67), Tel Aviv, Israel

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   
can't take this seriously..

uri geller > andrijah puharich > "the system"

(there are many such instances of tracing this all back to the shop)

i think this and most of the other "banned & suppressed" documentaries (that are actually produced by the system) are all about undermining old-world values (belief in God, etc) and supplanting new-world values (belief in aliens, UFO's etc)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
It was banned & suppressed by his mum, he had to do homework.

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
What makes you think this was ever banned or suppressed ?

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

How is it banned or supressed when we are able to watch it on YouTube ?

And if it has been removed before it is probably via DMCA request by the author or company. This is a common thing with YouTube. The production company may still sell copies of this film in digital format DVD ect.

Besides that i watched this recently, many unheard of cases and the photos of UFO up close and personal that you dont often see. Its refreshing to see among the countless CGI UFO hoax videos on the cesspit of YouTube.

Great film

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2
Yes, banned and suppressed... and available on Amazon for $49.99.

Zing !

There ya go , just as i suspected. Funny how NASA would help put this film out and decide later to erase it from history lol.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

It's not banned or supressed this should be moved to HOAX.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

OK guys, "Banned & Surpressed" is in the YouTube video title.
Now, as I mentioned, I did find, watch, & download this over a year ago, but the video the OP linked was posted recently. So in my opinion, it's more the YouTube poster's mislabeling than Arken's. If I recall, the one I found said the same, and I don't see that one now, so maybe it WAS removed, and someone like me who had the foresight to download it, re-uploaded it.

Anyhoo, tho this has been mentioned before in threads, and maybe this is a good place to bring it up again - a real "banned and surpressed" video is Randall Winters "Space Cities." He mentions it in this video, but it's nowhere to be found. I actually found an email to someone who had a copy long ago, but they gave me the runaround. Say what you will about this video and Winters, but isn't it odd that "Space Cities" has completely vanished?

Does ANYONE have any leads on it?
edit on 30-6-2014 by KAOStheory because: forgot to link vid

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I just watched "Overlords of the UFO", and I think that is the most ridiculous, fake piece of garbage that I ever had the displeasure to watch.

Many of the topics in the movie were taken from fake articles in tabloid newspapers. And the "UFO"'s... fake, fake, fake. If anyone can't tell near the end that that UFO wasn't bouncing around on some fishing line, then I don't know....

And then the Adamski UFO? Holy fakeness.

Those fake "UFO"'s may have fooled the masses back in those days, but it surely shouldn't fool anybody in this day and age.

Hour and a half of my life, gone forever....

edit on 30-6-2014 by _BoneZ_ because: sp

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arken
This "vintage" documentary from 1976, (1.30 hour) exhumed from oblivion, analyzes with direct testimony, evidence and analysis, numerous events and sightings that occurred in the 70s. I believe this material, as well as to our knowledge, it might be useful for some senior members like Karl12, and IsaacKoi and some others friends who will take these new hints and investigate these UFOs cases in more depth...

Your thread bothers me in that you had to resort to word-play to try to grab the attention of the forum members to satisfy some need that you obviously have. But then, quite a few member eat this up.

The video you link to, to my knowledge, has never been banned nor suppressed. I taped it off transmission tv through Time Warner cable when it aired a ton of years ago. It's part of my off-tv collection since I bought my first VCR in the early 1980s.

The documentary starts with hoaxed ufo photos (Gianpietro Monguzzi - even a child can see that the UFO/alien are models), a lot of unnecessary and inaccurate claims, throw in hoaxer Uri Geller, show some faked film by Adamski, call certain UFOs predators who eat cattle, and what do you have left?

A bad taste in the mouth. No cigar.

edit on 1-7-2014 by Uggielicious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Hey Arken, good thread mate - saw that film many moons ago but will certainly be giving it a re-watch

Thought another good one from the 70's was 'It Has Begun' - it's said there was full U.S. Government co-operation at the time (there's a segment filmed inside the Pentagon) and it also won a Golden Globe Award when was released in 1974.. so it's a great shame not many people have ever heard of it

originally posted by: mirageman

Just 4mins 54 secs in we have "This is the best photograph of a UFO in the world the military took it years ago and kept it secret".

Hola MM, seem to remember that UFO photograph popping up on the Korean War UFO thread and apparently 'details and data on it are murky at best' - does mention it may have been taken by a US Marine Air Group over the North China Sea in 1951.

UFO Reports during the Korean War.

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD
So banned and suppressed its on youtube XD

Please link to the evidence that proves its banned and suppressed.

it was posted here a month ago... www.abovetopsecret.com...

You probably saw that it is the title of the video. If we are on Mars already, and sorry I guess I am still in that thread... I think it's highly probable we are being governed by over lords right now and they probably want to suppress it. It would certainly explain an anti-human agenda I see everywhere. If you want to improve a society you don't glorify the worst among them and that's what we do. To make a people better you encourage good behavior and discourage the bad. We do the opposite. You would not work fast to exterminate all living things except humans and destroy the biosphere of the place you plan to live in. Unless you, as a species, don't need those things. I haven't watched it yet but am looking forward to it since it appears to be in the archives of so many esteemed and royal members.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   

1945 - 5 bombers and a flying boat all lost.
NASA has a 38 B budget in the 70's. Wonder what it is today?
And its a private company? A civilian enterprise? Where do they get the money?

I was trying to follow up on the story of the hunter who was abducted along with the elk. That made me laugh out loud the way he was abducted elk and all. I was interested in the story of the Vidal's too, supposedly teleported car and all from Buenos Aires and dropped in Mexico 48 hours later. Although years afterward, someone said the event was hoaxed, the USA bought the Vidals another car and took theirs for study. How do you get taken on a teleportation case?

They mention in the film, "Invisible flying predators" as the reason for so many cows being abducted and mutilated.
I though it was a spacecraft with powerful light beams that draw them in. Or black helicopters... Actually, I don't really know but I hope it is not "Invisible Flying Predators." I mean, picture it.

Tower Investmente International Ltd 1976 - Made the film back then.
G Brook Stanford Production

At 1:24:43 there is a photo of 2 MIB and a tiny alien. Can anyone tell me more about that guy? He doesn't look happy, guessing it didn't end well for him. I wonder if that was proved a hoax or not? There is a big grinning woman in the photo too. Interesting to me, also in the photo there are 2 guys, dressed alike way back then. They already have these dis-info agents in the field. Lends credence to everything, I think.

I was interesting and going to watch the couple that Wolfenz (I prob didn't get that right) included in the thread.
Thanks for the film. I'd never seen it before.

edit on 6-7-2014 by Loveaduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Did someone hit the fire alarm or something?
Where did everyone go?

I was kind of hoping someone recognized the alien photo at 1:24:43. I guess I could try to look it up in images. Just seems like a ghost town all of a sudden.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

I enjoyed the op video and think it's a pity so many seem bothered by the title and want to bully Arken because it exists and he posted it. People are "bothered" by the most trivial matters and conveniently nonplussed by the most important.

Thanks as well for the film above, It Has Begun. I never saw that one either. There are so many examples in it, with such credible witnesses, anyone who thinks the science of UFO'S is bogus hasn't seen it. If you have any more like it....would love to see them. It was notable in the known UFO shapes near the very end, no black triangles which I found odd. There were a few stories I'd like to look into further such as the psychic woman in Maine incident.

(post by itchybrother removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
originally posted by: itchybrother

May be cool but I wouldnt pay the 2 dollars it costs to watch it.

Are you allowed to post videos that charge a fee?
edit on Wed Jul 16 2014 by Jbird because: removed quote of removed post

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join