It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overlords of the UFO--Full Length documentary from 1976

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Their was a thread on this back in 2012, I am riposting it as I have never seen it. Whats interesting is they never use the word aliens from another planet ,but interdenominational. Remember back in 76 their was no CGI. Also what is interesting their is a brief interview with Dr. Friedman.

Overlords of the UFO is a scientific suppressed and banned documentary from 1976. Much of this documentary features long lost photos of UFO's and other evidence long taken out of the public main stream media. This documentary also discloses that the govt has all ready admitted to the existence of off world UFO's, but that information has long been manipulated out of the public's attention and eyes.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-5-2014 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PheonixReborn
Thanks I had a problem with that!

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Overlords of the UFO is a scientific suppressed and banned documentary from 1976

Hmm.. IMDB doesn't say anything about it being banned? BS maybe?

The top review on IMDB says

Legendary, over-zealous, and opportunist absurdity about our elusive alien brethren. An exemplar of the 1970's seemingly unilateral obsession with myths and mythology; naturally, the greatest myth being the, as-yet, unproven existence of earth-curious intergalactic duders. 'Overlords of The UFO' is probably the most ludicrous and specious all all the giddy, cash-in 'documentaries' about this post-Spielbergian phenomena.

but then maybe that's the government trying to discredit it ...lol

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: nighthawk1954
Their was a thread on this back in 2012, I am riposting it as I have never seen it.

Seems like a legit reason to make another thread.

originally posted by: nighthawk1954
Whats interesting is they never use the word aliens from another planet ,but interdenominational. Remember back in 76 their was no CGI.

Are these 2 sentences related? If so, how?
Are there a lot of CGI videos of aliens practicing multiple religions?

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I remember seeing this on TV about 20-30 years ago...

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC
Dang you have to be as old as me!

join