It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will give you all answers but first...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jesuslives4u

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Hate to tell you but I know some people who are deep into the whole Jesus thing and bad things, sometimes really bad evil things have still happened to them. Jesus is not a shield to evil. i reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Christians are targets for evil. If you are a Christian you have a bullseye target pinned to your back. I am proud to be a Christian and yes we do get attacked and sometimes get killed by evil but we know:

FEAR NOT HE WHO KILLS THE BODY BUT FEAR HIM WHO CAN KILL BOTH BODY AND SPIRIT.

Nah, you just have to believe there is higher being that looks after you, its not defineable as a dogmatic "believe this or that" Buddhism, Christianity or Islam. Mankind gave those definitions and relegated these to a belief system describing a God form. Its none of them. Seek out your higher selves (those you are following in the footsteps of your repeated reincarnation you as the most recent), they have the answers.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MrMysterion

Everyone can see that you are deeply troubled my friend. If you would seek a true relationship with God and your True Self you would know that none of these things that will pass truly matter. Yes, a time of turmoil and great darkness is falling upon mankind but there is a solution to it and that's discovering the true essence of creation, if a family is hungry in the times that are at hand I will happily give my body as meal for them because I truly know what we all are, what all of creation is. Fear is an illusion, pain is an illusion, but suffering, suffering is the greatest threat to mankind, no cataclysm, no societal collapse can ever harm the being as much as the suffering caused by clinging to impermanence does. Free your mind and you'll see worrying about what's to come is pointless because it will have its time when it has its time. Until then we can prepare ourselves by showing as much love and compassion to one another because it will inevitably soften the blow.

It will be a cleansing of the One Mind, but it is necessary to wipe the slate clean in order to give rise to a beautiful new beginning for sentient beings to reestablish their connection with nature and the Creator. Try looking at the bright side, to see this as negative is to cling to an ego that truly shouldn't be there to begin with. Blessings for your understanding.

Remember, in order for a new idea to form the old idea must pass away.
edit on 3-7-2014 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Was Jesus an alien?

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Vita Arcanum, is the Aquarian gospel again or a video game?

You remind me of BornOfSin, something pulled me to this site today and I must say you have a way with words and some of the words you speak are of truth.

Each person has duty either it be evil or good, many will be blinded by earthly knowledge and most are glued to the devices that make them slaves. Its a hard life to let go as we have been conditioned to yearn and lust after material things, denying the the signs that are everywhere is a terrible thing and it's these signs that should have opened our eyes.

I know your watching.
edit on 3-7-2014 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: sixandone
Was Jesus an alien?

He was 9 dimensional, so MAYBE; definitely a god particle EXPRESSED normal being (just like you and I).
edit on 3-7-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: EviLCHiMP

I thought I might as well share a few things before I head off to Siberia. You must understand how frustrating it can be at times when you try to explain things.

For example the last person I taught and opened things to went insane the poor girl said she heard voices, felt things that were invisible. So concern must be not taken lightly...

Also regarding new beginning a new Earth has already been constructed, some may call it even the new Eden.

Also I am not worried about what is to come, I merely question will humanity change by the end of this year. Before it is too late and the process starts...

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: sixandone

No... Jessus or Yashua or Gabriels blood line was not an alien, he was as human as I am or you are or that kid across the street playing with his football. He saw his Opal seed or crystal or spark whatever humanity came to call it these days, the slither or divine spark. Unlike him I did not go off for 18 years to study and learn things... I stuck around and watched the world enjoyed human life. See the funny thing about 12s that become 13s is that they always end up getting killed off in one way or another. There have been many before me and many still to come...but I guess it might be over sooner then we all think

It all depends if the Brotherhood and Priesthood make Obama wage war, the economy or the so called Famine I referred to this time will destroy the American Dollar.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: WarriorOfLight96

Vita Arcanum represents the essence of life/mystery of life from the Library of Old that remains to the DNA strains and traits that are within all of the so called Divine. I find it funny how we call something Divine yet we are living in the past and experiencing the things we already have been through. Some to change the mistakes we made along the way and others to learn things again that were forgotten you refer to them as the Fallen, Demon, Illuminati etc.

Seraphim and Nephalim are usually 2 primary groups that are responsible for so called demonic possession, that usually occurs to those that are easily open to such things. If humanity realized the power they had, any member of those 2 groups would be smacking their hand against your head wondering why the possession is not working. Don't ask how I know not the funnest experience.

Anyway.... ET's are watchers nothing more or nothing else at a certain stages they do interfere as they usually do before huge disasters.

I know you know due to the residual energy I guess, everyone leaves it even in the words they type through a machine.

To be honest I do not have full control of what I can do as limitations apply to all, even those of us that go a step further.

Also there is a part within your subconscious that is holding back the flood of advertisements, subliminal thoughts etc. Once you open the flood gates you might go insane and start hording, but as simply put the space is limited and it seeps through under the gates. That's how addictions, lust, wants and needs surface for many individuals.

Abracadabra - I create what I say and think, is a beautiful word for one of the many capabilities we all have. I used to use it and abused it. Yet for some reason I limit myself at this very moment and at times I seep through the cracks. There is a time and a place for everything.
edit on JulFri, 04 Jul 2014 08:24:02 -0500Jul140231America/ChicagoFri, 04 Jul 2014 08:24:02 -0500242014 by MrMysterion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrMysterion

I thought I might as well share a few things before I head off to Siberia. You must understand how frustrating it can be at times when you try to explain things.

For example the last person I taught and opened things to went insane the poor girl said she heard voices, felt things that were invisible. So concern must be not taken lightly...

Also regarding new beginning a new Earth has already been constructed, some may call it even the new Eden.

Also I am not worried about what is to come, I merely question will humanity change by the end of this year. Before it is too late and the process starts...
Feeling things that one can not see is not insane. I saved the world and future one time with my teeth. I'm not insane but it was quite an expierence to interact with an unseen world. I have a question why did everyone think the world would blow up in the 90's? You seem to have much knowledge but do not know what you or who you are lookingg for. You have spit out some things that are true that no onne else has picked up on and you have left them in partial code just as you should but to what end. You have the attention of some powerful stuff now but what would be your final message before you leave?

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

I saved the world and future one time with my teeth.

Really!!!
How did you manage that?

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

ET's are watchers nothing more or nothing else at a certain stages they do interfere as they usually do before huge disasters.

Some of these watchers take people and take what they need to create a species like they did with the Nephalim but this time they will use this species to deceive the masses, that they created us and will use them to come and tell us they are our brothers from space.

Last year I had a dream of a huge library and we are amongst each other about earth and these people are showing me stuff on a map and I never got to finish the dream and just yesterday I had a dream of a floods and great walls of water rushing from everywhere and houses being buried in mud, I survived with my brother and few people i got to higher ground.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

I saved the world and future one time with my teeth.

Really!!!

How did you manage that?
I can't tell you all my secrets jill. Just say thanks.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: WarriorOfLight96

Hence, Siberia my friend for there are sacred mountains that were once part of a great nation that protected us from such waves. But... everything changed when traitors arose within the ranks of the so called ascended masters/awakened population.

First will come the floods and rain, then will come the snow where there never was snow and in the end will come the fire from the sky.

In the near future a comet will come but it will not hit Earth, it will hit the moon destroying many bases that some of you speak of.

Yes some ET's are watchers and others are scientists well more like evil scientists to be exact

No.. they did not create us what they created was the suits, the vessels that contain us and there were the big 12 that took part in the creation. It is their DNA that we share within our vessels.

Also the so called group in Iraq that you know as Isis will unite the Muslim nations and a new war will break out, but it will be a short war lasting 5-10 years. I never hoped to see another religious war but the gears were set in motion when the two mountains fell and the lamb was sacrificed.

Remember remember the 11th September,
false flag terrorist plot. I can think of no reason
the Brotherhood treason should ever be forgot!

I know there are some members of the preisthood of amun, and brotherhood of shadow members are on ATS some even run quiet lets say influential positions here. But... we gonna leave it at that, don't want the thread shut down.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Tell us what you can about your view of these priest if you can. There is no need to hide things like that cause no one believes any of this is just nonsense to most.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Why the 90s? Well let me tell you this when there is blood and panic in the street make lemonade. When the BP pipe blew up people left their homes as the area became toxic, the clean up alone was very costly for the government, certain companies bought stock within the clean up company weeks to months before it happened. Markets work on a simple principle human psychology because there are no safe guards against human nature.

Many before me left things in so called code as well for code is more easily accepted by the subconscious mind.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

Tell us what you can about your view of these priest if you can. There is no need to hide things like that cause no one believes any of this is just nonsense to most.

The priest hood originated since the time of Atlantis, which then became part of Egypt the main leader of this group was Thoth. Due to the fact that he was one of the 2 librarians that kept the records and taught sacred knowledge. During a specific time there was a debate mainly to the fact that some married into families of so called humans, bloodlines became involved and interests began to split. One half used the knowledge for bettering of man kind and the Second half thought that it can use the knowledge to enslave humanity. Out of that the Phoenix Priesthood was created which later became the foundation of Rome. They ran the general workings and on occasion assassinations the last one was Julius Caesar. After Rome fell the last place for them to continue their bloodline was England etc etc.

It would generally take way too long to go through all their doings and stuff, basically the skinny is Rockefeller, Rothschild,Collin etc etc are the members of the big 13 also represented as the 13 steps in the illuminati and in the masonic group. However, there are 2 sides of a coin that are of the same coin/origin.

The 13 families think they run the show which to me is hilariously delightful, simply put and I know a few of them are on here is this.... They are bankers, loyal hounds that can be put down at any time if they bite the hand that feeds them. Well... you get the idea so basically they believe they have the so called "Divine Right" due to the fact that their blood is part of the bloodline that was of the founders.

Basically put child's play and stupidity...

Now the priesthood was responsible for the so called 9/11, war in Iraq, Revolutions in the last 10 years, as specially funding 2 billion into the Mali one where surprisingly certain artifacts went missing (Coughs...), the current situation that is taking part in Ukraine and the blockade of disinformation about the genocide. Etc etc...

Now the branch that was for prosperity of man kind went to Russia, China and Japan, which is why you see such tensions between that Branch and the Branch of America/Europe. However, the branch over in America/Europe is now losing control, this is why such a push is being made towards WW3. This will be prevented so you can all breath easily.... But.... The dollar will fall and basically traitors will be hung that's all I can say about that part.

Regarding other things many will not even share or tell you about, Alex Jones, Lou and the so called rowdy bunch work for the so called American/European branch. Why do you think they are so popular and try to spark off a revolution? Simply because that is what the 13 elite families want, they want the opportunity to depopulate and the rowdy bunch is just stoking the fire patiently to ignite the fuses. Napoleon once said "1 news paper (propaganda/disinformation) is worth 2 brigades" thus my people do not fall for the old pretty penny, it's like false hope it's there but who is behind it? If you know what I mean....

Also don't worry about me I carry the blue star...... gonna leave that at that.

So basically The American/European branch is trying to provoke WW3 and a revolution through false prophets and messages of hope. Which is why I refer to them paying the dept once the USD falls so does the EUR, when that happens they will no longer be able to fund loyal hounds. The hounds will devour their masters and the people will finally be freed.

I will say what 1st of the 2 that came before me said "Salvation will come out of Russia and Asia that will unite all nations". While the 2nd said that "Vladimir the great will rise and unite all Europe and Russia will regain it's borders" The new world order that is currently being built by EU and US will fall and the school will finally be back on track. Until then there will be tribulations/periods of very harsh tests, unity and strength of humanity will show during these moments of time.

Anyway... I said enough got a strange feeling I pissed in some peoples coffee
I bet they can taste the freedom

I hope this was educational/informative as I shared more then I usually share + less coded.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Also you are absolutely right I do not know who or what I am looking for. I am given stuff and shown things, yet I sit here wondering What for?/Why? you know... those typical questions one asks.

I saw a man in a ray of sunlight, I spoke to nephalim/seraphim and elohim include many members that are neighbors our the surrounding space outside our Galaxy. I witnessed crimes and things before they occurred, thus at times I feel like their blood is on my hands cause I did nothing. I could go on and on of things I did,seen,was told and witnessed but... To what end would it serve me?

I can't win the lottery already tried got smacked across the head for it, I guess if you use it and abuse it you are bound to get a smack on the head.

I will admit my so called gifts are a gift from God, a shot of sperm or something else. But... I am like a spoiled kid with a family trust fund who flings it around trying to get expensive cars and toys etc. I never had a teacher or anyone show up and I was told to find the Corinthians, even though last I know is that they were all hunted down and murdered for their teachings.

Thus life continues on of being clueless about many things....

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Well i say just stay true to your spirit cause you never know who you are helping by posting. I will tell you that you mentioned my last name and i'm entrenched in everything you spoke of firsthand. Even though things seem bleek for the most part we are all still here. When you take into account all the things wrong with the world and couple that with someone coming into this world with knowledge of when the humans were gonna be killed off and this time avoided the global kill off so far then you may understand that we are all still here past several points that have been changed so far. We are not where i want to be yet but certain things must happen. They tell me over and over that a third of people are contrite and no matter what they want us gone. I'm not sure about the numbers but the battle goes on and they are out there. I uncovered ways to transform the world but at the same time i found a way to destroy the world using the same methoed in less then a minute with two common things and no need for knowledge. So we are damned if we do and don't.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Okay, you two are quite fascinating to read - I'll give you that. It makes me a bit uncomfortable though - for a couple of reasons: I wonder about your sanity, and then I wonder about my own.

In any case, can you say WHY you are on ATS in particular?

Keeping the pulse of the proletariat? Or what?? Trying to recruit? Identifying 'traitors' for later hanging?

If there's any truth to your claims - I guess "thanks" and "carry on" - as long as humanity will be set on the proper course for the best interest of ALL. I'm glad to hear there won't be a WW3. Are those of us who are just simply trying to muddle through and do our best under the protection of any kind of "champion" - or all we all to be left to our own ignorant devices as this depopulation unfolds? Are some of us 'privy' to protection we don't even know exists?

Yet you say you don't know who you are looking for, and are insiders in some sort of overplot. Very confusing. Rather ominous. I feel used and polluted somehow, just reading your posts...

(Still don't know why you call me "Jill," though, dick. And I wasn't "wasted posting" yesterday - I had only had a couple of beers with lunch.)

edit on 7/5/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

If you understood what was meant to be said to the extent of correcting a usage of word then what urged you to respond that a correction may be necessary?

Actually, I asked because which one you meant mattered to my interpretation. The choice of one or the other changes the meaning entirely. Others might have had the same confusion.

I didn't mean to be insulting or "school" you. I wanted to correctly understand what you were saying.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join