It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will give you all answers but first...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657
It happens all the time: you buy a ticket to a concert ( you are predestined to go, you already have the ticket ). For some reason you cannot go or decided not to go. Then you sell or give away the ticket to another person willing to go. The event ( going to the concert ) still going to happen, no matter what.
Is not a matter of free will, the event is going to happen, with you or without you.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrMysterion
a reply to: InhaleExhale

You know what? you could be right let's just say F#$k it and see what he does

How about we not use such vulgur language.

A little bit off with some of your information you are suggesting we accept, such as

The Antichrist already knows who he truly is for when he came of subconscious mature age at 21 in 2013, he was approached by both sides. Yet both sides are of one origin the same branch, merely with different agenda. All wars you see now are merely 2 families fighting and preparing for the price fight.

Yes they know who they can be however he was approached by opposite sides of a certain spectrum ruling over our conscious awarness at a much younger age than 21.

It's simple he is a child that was born on a winter solstice and is of both Gemini and Cancer that nurtured his birth into this world

Actually born on a equinox. the traditional first day of the astrological year.

Both sides approached him for use as a weapon,

Not a weapon but a veil to hide behind is why "he" was aproached.

He has freewill just like me,you or anyone you see on the street. If he becomes convinced that humanity can change and sees the change well then we can avoid a few billion of us getting wiped off the face of existence.

So he has has chosen to be the destroyer of life and need to be turned?

No, the 2 sides you talk about are running around like chooks with heads cut off because the "he" you speak of hasnt chosen a side that they offered and is sacrificing his own being doing so.

But if I was a bot with the capability of Freewill why have I not yet went Sky Net on all of your a##es?

What good would that do?

How would benefit your thread and back up anything you saying?

This is sure one interesting dilemma we all have hit here

Not really interesting, childish could be a word to desribe the dilemma we have hit here.

You need convincing of questions you ask readers so as you can tell readers the truth of all truths?

If you have something to say or a truth you want to share, please do.

All this vague who is it clues you want readers rack their brains with is a game I see you playing.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Hahaha you are sure hard to trick
he was approached at age 15

Awakening started at age 10

Learned about death at age 14 before death even took place

The thing is that he has not chosen yet

Both sides offered things neither were chosen as of yet

I'm gonna go under the umbrella and listen to the soothing sound of symphony

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheProphetMark
a reply to: MrMysterion

I would like the chance to reply to your OP when I have the time. I can't do it now because I never write much on a tablet especially at 2:50 AM. I'll reply when I have the chance to get on the computer and I'm not sure when that will be because I need to finish painting a neighbour's house tomorrow.

If your batteries are still alive by then, I will my answers and I will be sure to use the time to choose my words wisely. I sincerely hope you are still around by then, because if this is all part of your amusement you will eventually run out of batteries and stop replying and before you know it...this thread will be ancient history.

I also would like to mention, that as convincing as you may be...any fool can sound intelligent when he claims to have all the answers, especially one that has the ability to manipulate the majority of the people by telling people what they want to hear even if it means making up a few lies along the way to make it more believable. I'm not calling you a liar, but it doesn't help me when you put effort into something with very little gain. Some people put a lot of effort into things like this in order to feed their ego so they can believe that they are more intelligent than they really are. I don't get the impression that you came here to prove something, which to me gives you a little bit of credit enough to make me humor you and since you're willing to put some effort into it, I will as well if that's what it takes to make the slightest bit of a difference because I for one care about what is happening to this world.

I apologize in advance for the wait, but I must sleep because I'm just about running on fumes now.

*Warning* there may be auto-correct typos :/

There is currently a dilemma going around regarding if between 2015 - 2017 America should be destroyed by force of apocalyptic proportions to prevent WW3.

Not sure why America but for some reason someone is dead set on it.

Also I am sharing slithers of things, few would pay attention those that do move forward. Yet I am some what interested to see those few that are capable

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Hahaha you are sure hard to trick
he was approached at age 15

Awakening started at age 10

Learned about death at age 14 before death even took place

I'm gonna go under the umbrella and listen to the soothing sound of symphony

No not really, I am a fool for delusions.

However, why were you trying to trick anyone by saying the he was approached at 21?

This is that little game I said you were playing, 15 years of age is also incorrect according to the so called authority you mentioned. whether its the same so called authority you are getting your info from I cant say, but the info differs from what I have gathered so I assume the so called authority is different to my source or is another way of saying my imagination based of much info pertaining to madness gained via conspiracies over the net.

Um so why are you suggesting he needs be turned?

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheProphetMark
a reply to: MrMysterion

I would like the chance to reply to your OP when I have the time. I can't do it now because I never write much on a tablet especially at 2:50 AM. I'll reply when I have the chance to get on the computer and I'm not sure when that will be because I need to finish painting a neighbour's house tomorrow.

If your batteries are still alive by then, I will my answers and I will be sure to use the time to choose my words wisely. I sincerely hope you are still around by then, because if this is all part of your amusement you will eventually run out of batteries and stop replying and before you know it...this thread will be ancient history.

I also would like to mention, that as convincing as you may be...any fool can sound intelligent when he claims to have all the answers, especially one that has the ability to manipulate the majority of the people by telling people what they want to hear even if it means making up a few lies along the way to make it more believable. I'm not calling you a liar, but it doesn't help me when you put effort into something with very little gain. Some people put a lot of effort into things like this in order to feed their ego so they can believe that they are more intelligent than they really are. I don't get the impression that you came here to prove something, which to me gives you a little bit of credit enough to make me humor you and since you're willing to put some effort into it, I will as well if that's what it takes to make the slightest bit of a difference because I for one care about what is happening to this world.

I apologize in advance for the wait, but I must sleep because I'm just about running on fumes now.

*Warning* there may be auto-correct typos :/

There is currently a dilemma going around regarding if between 2015 - 2017 America should be destroyed by force of apocalyptic proportions to prevent WW3.

Not sure why America but for some reason someone is dead set on it.

Also I am sharing slithers of things, few would pay attention those that do move forward. Yet I am some what interested to see those few that are capable

It does help when your answers are more substantial than the typical response received from a fortune telling automaton at a carnival. Always wanted to try one of those...
edit on 26-6-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I wonder why does all this happen behind our backs? I mean humans and humanity are hold as easy targets for all those who actually know the game they playing. Ppl work in sides they have no clue what they doing, its just that we been mold in shapes we think its the right and only way to live here.

My point is that if humans will learn the truth and start to see it in this world, things would start to change rapidly! The power we got when we unite its gona overcome all that BS thats out there right now. But its like we waiting the leader or saviour to tell us something like `yes its okey to open eyes and see how its is really and lets do something about it`. Its obvius,atleast to me that our current leaders will lead us to burning world if we do not step in fast!

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: romilo
I wonder why does all this happen behind our backs? I mean humans and humanity are hold as easy targets for all those who actually know the game they playing. Ppl work in sides they have no clue what they doing, its just that we been mold in shapes we think its the right and only way to live here.

My point is that if humans will learn the truth and start to see it in this world, things would start to change rapidly! The power we got when we unite its gona overcome all that BS thats out there right now. But its like we waiting the leader or saviour to tell us something like `yes its okey to open eyes and see how its is really and lets do something about it`. Its obvius,atleast to me that our current leaders will lead us to burning world if we do not step in fast!

Which is why America has until end of 2015 to disclose everything and if they don't comply well I guess the consequences might be biblical.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Which is why America has until end of 2015 to disclose everything and if they don't comply well I guess the consequences might be biblical.

I hope the NSA doesn't construe that as a threat, or full disclosure will be the least of your concerns.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Anti-Christ is not a person. Its a thought.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
There's no such thing. That's the answer. I don't have to "be convincing." You have to convince me. You're the one claiming such a fantasy excists, therefore the onus is upon me to prove your invisible friend exists at all.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: EviLCHiMP

disillusioned

Are you sure that is what you meant to say?

Disillusioned means:

dis·il·lu·sioned
ˌdisəˈlo͞oZHənd/Submit
adjective
disappointed in someone or something that one discovers to be less good than one had believed.

Or did you mean "deluded"?

If you understood what was meant to be said to the extent of correcting a usage of word then what urged you to respond that a correction may be necessary? Are you attempting to prove that my vocabulary may be inadequate or are you attempting to boast your self? Or are you attempting both? There is a personal lesson in this for you, may you be blessed enough to comprehend it.
edit on 27-6-2014 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: guidetube
Anti-Christ is not a person. Its a thought.

Unfortunately you are presenting this other premise you introduced as a target "if Anti-Christ is not a person just a thought form; then neither is Christ" as a progenitor or as an antagonist" just another thought form BY OTHERS that is ANTI SOMETHING (thought?).
edit on 27-6-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   

[I]MrMysterion[/I]
I will be answering some of the popular questions of the Religion,Faith, And Theology board. But.. before I will answer the question I will ask you a question.

So before I ask the question you will already know the question in anticipation of the answer and not answer because I the asker don't know the answer to my own question (but know it already and don't need to ask you). What is a popular question in the RFT forum? Before you answer this you must ask me a question and I might answer back with another question that is unrelated to this forum and might have a premature answer before the question is asked.

[I]MrVeryMysteriousPerson[/I] No personal jokes, no stupidity, I am here for a limited time only so let's make it count and hopefully many of you can change my mind.

What is your limited availability, do not want to waste your precious time and WANT to make the nanoseconds count (what am I trying to change EXACTLY your mind regarding).

[I]MrMysterionTheMagnificent[/I]Question # is a question that many ATS members been asking
The question in bold is the question I want people to answer and convince me with.
Everyone has 1 chance to convince, so think through your answer thoroughly.

I don't have a question to convince you (only one chance?) to respond with so don't need an answer at all (to think through my answer thoroughly (hey who's line is it anyway). I have no need to think though my own answer to my own question as I will have answered in the first place and don't need your input at all. "I want people to answer and convince me" OF WHAT exactly: Here is a question "does Cold Fusion Energy exist or is it at all viable to someday heat sled dog houses in the Artic Circle".
edit on 27-6-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

The whole point of his posts were to hint that he is the Anti-Christ and that if members on ATS are intelligent enough to convince him he will change his mind and not be the Anti-Christ. This is as it is. Correct perception would understand that this can be nothing but the creation of a suffering ego. It would be beneficial to perceive this thread for it's true nature and not feed it any further for it is this poor mans own suffering that has brought him to this point. Rest assured a life lesson will be gained from this and he will either develop correct perception or fall further into the rabbit hole of self-delusion.

Blessings to you my dear friend vethumanbeing and blessings to you MrMysterion.

edit on 27-6-2014 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
originally posted by: AfterInfinityoriginally posted by: MrMysterion

[I]romilo[/I] My point is that if humans will learn the truth and start to see it in this world, things would start to change rapidly! The power we got when we unite its gona overcome all that BS thats out there right now. But its like we waiting the leader or saviour to tell us something like `yes its okey to open eyes and see how its is really and lets do something about it`. Its obvius,atleast to me that our current leaders will lead us to burning world if we do not step in fast!

[I]MrMysterion[/I] Which is why America has until end of 2015 to disclose everything and if they don't comply well I guess the consequences might be biblical.

[I]AfterInfinity[/I]I hope the NSA doesn't construe that as a threat, or full disclosure will be the least of your concerns.

Or at the least ATF; might raid ones home/property regarding this "allegation" you have made: 'that at the end of 2015 YOU have prior/privileged information' regarding (to disclose everything before it happens SOMETHING Terrible may happen). Consequences being biblical to proportion to what exactly and toward whom? These are broad brush statements that you don't back up with any foundation/proof. Oh that's right, you are asking the questions and have all of the answers. Who is supposed to be the center ring main event for your circus UNPAID AS YET everyone contributed here (BTW where is my very expensive talking, performing/trained monkey that has gone missing hope you are insured).
edit on 28-6-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join