It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will give you all answers but first...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrMysterion
Interesting! so you presumably say I am an artificial intelligence of sort, that is programmed to answer on questions in a bot like manner.

Hm..maybe it could be the fact that I am in a category of what a few might consider soulless, but that would require me to be able to write outside this so called vessel.

It does though raise an interesting possibility

But if I was a bot with the capability of Freewill why have I not yet went Sky Net on all of your a##es?

Or... rather the fact that I usually answer as it is and like it is.

This is sure one interesting dilemma we all have hit here

If one claims to be soulless but continues with the use of "I" one is indeed disillusioned. How can you claim to have no identity/soul then continue speaking of yourself? See the ignorance in your words, you will inevitably cause yourself and others suffering by continuing with such inconsistent cognizance.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ItzShadyT

See this is where humanity gets it wrong 99% of the time, you all want super tech even though you have abilities beyond any technology. Now sometime in the future a bunch of morons are going to upload peoples subconscious mind into vessels that we call now robots.Closest thing humanity will achieve to godliness that is if they use and focus primarily on technology.

This is going to F#@k over humanity so badly and wars will break out. It would be something in the lines of human sized transformers but 10 billion of them fighting the remaining 2 billion that are humans. However, at the same time this may not even take place as due to the fact of the so called visitors in 1989 who warned us of this scenario. Their grasp of time and the timelines is quiet narrow minded... yeh lets leave it at that.

Also the only nation capable to time travel or commit to even creating technology are the so called Greys. If you want to know what nation they are currently at this stage of development before they become the Greys. Ask yourself this "What is the most technologically advanced nation in the world at this moment?"who is responsible for new phone technology, computer tech, robotics, holographic technology currently being developed etc.

Now regarding Freewill not many people use it (they usually realize how much they wasted it when they are in their death bed) and also if any of you have kids, you should unglue them from those tv and computer screens just a little heads up.

Anyway.... there is your food for thought for now.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrflipjr
I think MrMysterion has left the building....

Still here! Was just recharging my batteries

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: EviLCHiMP

I represents your existence in this world, so it is perfectly fine for one to refer to them self as an I. Also what makes you think that a bot is different from me,you or that kid walking across the street?

Same function to do a task they came to do in their existence, to find/give answers, thus one just simply needs to realize that - Everything has a function ai,human, monkey or dog! Everything is a living thing due to it's existence alone and comprehension of its existence.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrMysterion

I represents your existence in this world, so it is perfectly fine for one to refer to them self as an I. Also what makes you think that a bot is different from me,you or that kid walking across the street?

Same function to do a task they came to do in their existence, to find/give answers, thus one just simply needs to realize that - Everything has a function ai,human, monkey or dog! Everything is a living thing due to it's existence alone and comprehension of its existence.

What makes you believe that there is an "I" to represent? Everything does have a function to the ego because it perceives all as separate. No such thing was spoken of bots, you are clearly mistaken.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
He was here.

originally posted by: AntiChristIsME
What osiristhor said is actually true "antichrist does have a free will cause he is human" but just to let you know the antichrist can only be the son of Satan and son of Satan basically get's Satan's powers.. making him Lucifer. Lucifer lives on earth as we speak (How am I sure, cause I am son of Satan (Lucifer) I control 1st & 2nd heaven; 1st heaven = birds, 2nd heaven = stars and galaxies, music industry, & the sun, so basically IF I worshiped Satan this world would be gone. Why? Cause I'm turning 18 soon... which leads 7 years of worshiping Satan 18+7 = 25. When I will be 25 then Jesus and the Lord will come down which WW3 will happen (God vs Satan(possessed by me). You might say this guy's crazy.. no I'm not.

So basically, i have a vein in my right eye that makes a 3 ( all-seeing eye / Lucifer's eye) On my right hand last finger is a number 3 in-craved by a vein. When I'm doing the 3 6's upon my right eye it's basically means 3+3 = 6 ... Also my vision is 20-21 (unusual you might ask that his right eye vision is 21) 2+1 = 3. I'm 6 foot 3. My foot size is 12 (1+2 = 3) ... I have 3 testicles... I'm not from this world. I may look human but I'm not the same.

And now some numerology:
..  God = 1 , Satan = 2 , Lucifer (Satan's Son) = 3 ... 10,11,12 (10=1), (11=2), (12=3)...

I agree with osiristhor once again about "me not knowing of who I was" I've found out who am recently.. I was never aware and recently everything I do (thoughts I have said come true) and NO I'm NOT EVIL. I was just born as a sinner (sinned my whole life) I'm more Good than Bad. Because everything that is said in my head is pure good, honesty. Remember Lucifer was a good person just too much PRIDE was in him. Now I got a second chance (cause I'm Lucifer). Trust me i don't speak of evil doings, I just want to die and get over with my life. Being born as the son of Satan is not a fun life.

Also it says how the Antichrist will reject "Lord(God / The Creator), Jesus Christ, The Bible, and many Gods"
What this means is basically Many Gods as in 10 Gods from the Sikhism religion, and then the Christianity religion < but since I have a free will (Satan Just #ed up .. ) I worship only the "Lord(God / The Creator), Jesus Christ, I accept the Bible and I accept my Gods for whom they are. Jesus Christ is my brother < he really is basically When Lucifer was in Heaven Jesus Christ and Lucifer were brothers. And since I'm here the 2nd time on Earth this makes me Jesus half brother. You humans may not understand what I'm trying to tell you cause I hold the wisdom of God.

If that doesn't explain much up there, check this: I never laid a hand on anyone (never fought anyone) I have an innocent face (stern look), girls are attracted to me, I sinned from birth, I never had nightmares. I had Satan himself come into my dreams. Even Angels coming to me but Satan waking me up.... I'm afraid of the dark.. Satan = Lord of darkness ... Lucifer = Angel of Light ... You see I have this much power why would I do something wrong to the world and kill millions over worshiping Satan.... HELL NO to that.. I worship God and Jesus Christ is my savior and he's in my heart AMEN TO THAT.

PLEASE READ VITAL INFORMATION

But will he return?

To ATS I mean.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: wrathofall
He was here.

originally posted by: AntiChristIsME
What osiristhor said is actually true "antichrist does have a free will cause he is human" but just to let you know the antichrist can only be the son of Satan and son of Satan basically get's Satan's powers.. making him Lucifer. Lucifer lives on earth as we speak (How am I sure, cause I am son of Satan (Lucifer) I control 1st & 2nd heaven; 1st heaven = birds, 2nd heaven = stars and galaxies, music industry, & the sun, so basically IF I worshiped Satan this world would be gone. Why? Cause I'm turning 18 soon... which leads 7 years of worshiping Satan 18+7 = 25. When I will be 25 then Jesus and the Lord will come down which WW3 will happen (God vs Satan(possessed by me). You might say this guy's crazy.. no I'm not.

So basically, i have a vein in my right eye that makes a 3 ( all-seeing eye / Lucifer's eye) On my right hand last finger is a number 3 in-craved by a vein. When I'm doing the 3 6's upon my right eye it's basically means 3+3 = 6 ... Also my vision is 20-21 (unusual you might ask that his right eye vision is 21) 2+1 = 3. I'm 6 foot 3. My foot size is 12 (1+2 = 3) ... I have 3 testicles... I'm not from this world. I may look human but I'm not the same.

And now some numerology:
..  God = 1 , Satan = 2 , Lucifer (Satan's Son) = 3 ... 10,11,12 (10=1), (11=2), (12=3)...

I agree with osiristhor once again about "me not knowing of who I was" I've found out who am recently.. I was never aware and recently everything I do (thoughts I have said come true) and NO I'm NOT EVIL. I was just born as a sinner (sinned my whole life) I'm more Good than Bad. Because everything that is said in my head is pure good, honesty. Remember Lucifer was a good person just too much PRIDE was in him. Now I got a second chance (cause I'm Lucifer). Trust me i don't speak of evil doings, I just want to die and get over with my life. Being born as the son of Satan is not a fun life.

Also it says how the Antichrist will reject "Lord(God / The Creator), Jesus Christ, The Bible, and many Gods"
What this means is basically Many Gods as in 10 Gods from the Sikhism religion, and then the Christianity religion < but since I have a free will (Satan Just #ed up .. ) I worship only the "Lord(God / The Creator), Jesus Christ, I accept the Bible and I accept my Gods for whom they are. Jesus Christ is my brother < he really is basically When Lucifer was in Heaven Jesus Christ and Lucifer were brothers. And since I'm here the 2nd time on Earth this makes me Jesus half brother. You humans may not understand what I'm trying to tell you cause I hold the wisdom of God.

If that doesn't explain much up there, check this: I never laid a hand on anyone (never fought anyone) I have an innocent face (stern look), girls are attracted to me, I sinned from birth, I never had nightmares. I had Satan himself come into my dreams. Even Angels coming to me but Satan waking me up.... I'm afraid of the dark.. Satan = Lord of darkness ... Lucifer = Angel of Light ... You see I have this much power why would I do something wrong to the world and kill millions over worshiping Satan.... HELL NO to that.. I worship God and Jesus Christ is my savior and he's in my heart AMEN TO THAT.

PLEASE READ VITAL INFORMATION

But will he return?

To ATS I mean.

Satan is the Ego of man therefore anyone under the control of Satan/Ego is the Anti-Christ. You can't be driven by worldly desire and truly be one with God at the same time. Whoever doesn't believe in God is controlled by their Ego and therefore is the embodiment of the Anti-Christ. Do not take these words lightly, ones future experiences utterly depend on their understanding.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MrMysterion

And how exactly do you know this? What evidence do you have that more advanced tech wouldn't be the way to go? I'm not talking about some hollywood magic type ish either. Cancer? Gone, totally treatable. Mental retardation, That's treatable too. Renewable resources that wouldn't cause pollution. The end of world hunger. Improved currency system, Interstellar travel. The list goes on.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

edit on 25-6-2014 by ItzShadyT because: DoublePost

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MrMysterion

I would like the chance to reply to your OP when I have the time. I can't do it now because I never write much on a tablet especially at 2:50 AM. I'll reply when I have the chance to get on the computer and I'm not sure when that will be because I need to finish painting a neighbour's house tomorrow.

If your batteries are still alive by then, I will my answers and I will be sure to use the time to choose my words wisely. I sincerely hope you are still around by then, because if this is all part of your amusement you will eventually run out of batteries and stop replying and before you know it...this thread will be ancient history.

I also would like to mention, that as convincing as you may be...any fool can sound intelligent when he claims to have all the answers, especially one that has the ability to manipulate the majority of the people by telling people what they want to hear even if it means making up a few lies along the way to make it more believable. I'm not calling you a liar, but it doesn't help me when you put effort into something with very little gain. Some people put a lot of effort into things like this in order to feed their ego so they can believe that they are more intelligent than they really are. I don't get the impression that you came here to prove something, which to me gives you a little bit of credit enough to make me humor you and since you're willing to put some effort into it, I will as well if that's what it takes to make the slightest bit of a difference because I for one care about what is happening to this world.

I apologize in advance for the wait, but I must sleep because I'm just about running on fumes now.

*Warning* there may be auto-correct typos :/

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

There is no singular “antichrist” per say, that is only a futurist interpretation of eschatology.

Little children, it is the last time: and as you have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. - 1 John 2:18

Who is a liar but he that denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denies the Father and the Son.- 1 John 2:22

So anyone who rejects Christ IS an antichrist.
Would they know this?
Well yes and no...
They would obviously be aware that they didn't accept Christ, but they would most likely not know or care that they were considered “antichrist”. Someone who has hardened their heart would not give the teachings of the Bible any credence anyway.

The “Little Horn”...
Now the Bible speaks of a “Little Horn”, which while it may be an “antichrist”, is not a singular person either. Its a actually a position that's been around since the Roman Empire, and is still around today. That station is the Pontifex Maximus, and was held by men like Nero, Caligula, Julius Caesar, but today is known as the Holy Pontiff.
Here is what the “Little Horn” does:

He will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people and try to change the set times and the laws. The holy people will be delivered into his hands for a time, times and half a time. - Daniel 7:25

SO lets put that in light of the pontifex maximus and his duties:
1) Speak against the Most High =
The ability of Caesar to speak in the stead of God, and later of Popes to speak with Divine Authority.
2) Oppress his holy people =
The ability to punish, torture, and kill heretics, this lead to the killing of Christians by men like Nero, and later to the torture and killing of non-Catholic Christians under the Inquisitors.
3) Try to change the set times =
First Emperors and later Popes were the ones allowed to set the calendar and the religious calendar. That is why we have had calendars such as the Gregorian (Pope Gregory XIII) and the Julian (Julius Caesar).
4) try to change the set laws =
As Pontifex maximus one of the duties was to set religious law, known as Jus Divinum. Later this would be called “Cannon Law” under popes, and is still part of our legal system today. Additionally Emperor Justinian I created the Corpus Juris Civilis, which is still the basis of all civil law today.
5) The reign of the Political power of the Popes over Europe went on for roughly 1260 years from the time Justinian I wrote Corpus Juris Civilis until Napoleon removed the Pope from political power in his 1798 Italian campaign. The Pope was taken prisoner, and died in captivity.
6) This also makes Rome the “beast that was, and is not, and yet is”
Rome was the Roman Empire, fell, and become the Roman Religion which was just as politically powerful throughout the dark ages as Rome ever was.

Beasts...
God taught Daniel a prophetic language, he actually sent angles to interpret it to him, and John used that same language. In that language God makes it clear that the Beasts are Countries (Superpowers, kingdoms) and they relate to Nebuchadnezzar's dream of the Statue.
1)Head of gold = Lion with eagles wings = Babylon
2)Chest and arms of Silver = Bear with three ribs = Medo/Persia
3)Belly and thighs of bronze = Leopard with 4 wings and heads = Greece
4)Legs of iron = Beast of iron teeth = Rome

We know these are Kingdoms because the angle gives Daniel that interpretation several times:

“He gave me this explanation: ‘The fourth beast is a fourth kingdom that will appear on earth. It will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth, trampling it down and crushing it. - Daniel 7:23

Now with that in mind we can extrapolate the two beasts in Revelation to be Rome and the last World Superpower “kingdom”. He first beast is a compilation of the four from Daniel, and is again Rome. The last one has been interpreted to be the US, and while that is still open to argument, it does seem to fit.

11 Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon. 12 It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. 13 And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people. 14 Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e] That number is 666. - Revelation 13

So lets break this down.
1) coming out of the earth = Coming out of an unknown sparse land, the “Sea” means the old “known” world of people.
2) It had two horns = Some division of power, but as it has no crowns it has no royalty.
3) like a lamb = A meek supposedly Christian country.
4) but it spoke like a dragon = Not so meek, warlike, powerful.
5) It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf = follows the same tenets of Rome, the same legal system for example
6) its inhabitants worship the first beast = it encourages its inhabitants to follow the same lifestyle as those in Rome. Worldly opulence being an example.
7) And it performed great signs = Ah, things like walking on the moon, for example.
8) even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people = first atomic weapons.
9) It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast = You don't have to look very hard to find all the symbols of Rome in Washington, but just as an example the giant “Cleopatra's needle” on the Front lawn of the White house.
10) to receive a mark = IMHO, this is the biometric Real ID. You have to surrender your fingerprints or facial recognition to get a “seal” (actually called a “mark” by the DHS) on a biometric ID card.
11) that number is 666 = According to Irenaeus one of the meanings of 666 is “Latinus” meaning “Romans”. Aka people of European descent, those that founded the US.

There are others that argue that the last kingdom relates to Muslims, and their argument may also be valid. I just don't see the Muslims being able to rule the world at this point, or installing anything like the mark, it seem to be us doing it.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 6/26/2014 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   
The whole premise of this thread seems to be flawed...

The Antichrist isn't coming to wipe out everyone, just the Christians.

It's GOD who will be doing the wiping out of people...

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: defcon5

Yeah, I mentioned some of this up thread.

But you can't get through to people who've consulted the true source ... THE OMEN movies!

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
MrMysterion,

I've found that Freudian slips affect one in sex people. What do you think?

oh yeah and what is the point of our conversation?

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Is not a matter of knowing if someone think or know He is the antichrist. Is a matter of accepting it. The question is christianity dogma based. The Bible says we are already predestined to do what we have to do. Is a way of maintain order and balance. So if the chosen one to be the antichrist declined his duty, someone else will do it anyways. It has to be done.
Just imagine that Jude wouldn't turnover Jesus. The prophecy about the sacrifice would never had happen. Is something that needs to happen.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

disillusioned

Are you sure that is what you meant to say?

Disillusioned means:

dis·il·lu·sioned
ˌdisəˈlo͞oZHənd/Submit
adjective
disappointed in someone or something that one discovers to be less good than one had believed.

Or did you mean "deluded"?

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I wonder if the OP's "antichrist" ATS member pal actually "left", or was "shown the door abruptly."

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
If it's all predestined that kind of flies in the face of free will. It can't be both. Either it's all planned out or we are flying by the seat of our pants. n reply to: Abednego

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Haarp dude? Really? How many fairy tales can you cram into one thread fella? Yeah I'm going to bet that you have answers. Sure I am. a reply to: MrMysterion

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
I wonder if the OP's "antichrist" ATS member pal actually "left", or was "shown the door abruptly."

I wonder if the OP's Antichrist is actually OP. Or believes himself to be, anyway.
edit on 26-6-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join