It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kazakhstan: Spectacular Fleet of UFOs hovering above the capital Astana.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008
a reply to: Astr0

Sorry but thats not 100% accurate first of all its a digital video camera being used and the depth of field depends on focal length aperture distance focused on and the size of the sensor used.

That camera has very small sensor which gives a large depth of field also looks as usual autofocus is being used which is a major problem with lots of youtube ufo videos.

The focal length also depends on the distance from the object

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Arken
That's a Sierpinski triangle at the top
of that pyramid in the last photo op.
The (Original post)

The same symbol is on a building in the town
where I live, adjacent to a Masonic Temple.

Rebel 5

edit on 25-6-2014 by rebelv because: add info/syntax

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I'm sure if there were aliens in spacecrafts flying there, the air-force would of been dispatched immediately. OH NO ALIENS!

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD

originally posted by: wmd_2008
a reply to: Astr0

Sorry but thats not 100% accurate first of all its a digital video camera being used and the depth of field depends on focal length aperture distance focused on and the size of the sensor used.

That camera has very small sensor which gives a large depth of field also looks as usual autofocus is being used which is a major problem with lots of youtube ufo videos.

The focal length also depends on the distance from the object

Now Phoenix the subject is complicated enough for some without going into focal length variation of a lens depending on distance focused !

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

lol , just offering my professional expertise

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
To me it looks like a glitter version of a lava lamp, turned off, against a dark background.
The natural light is making the 'orbs' sparkle and the lava liquid gives it a water effect.

Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
All points of light are circling their own central focus, each with their own periodicity. It's man made.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I thought it looked like a blimp lined with intermittent LEDs, but the fantasist in me likes the 'Space Battle' idea. So, a space battle it is. Whatever it was, looked uber cool.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Nice video. But!

Why would they go back and forth, back and forth while, based on other UFO videos, they can stand still?

And btw for those who may not know, astana = satana which is the name of the devil. No offense Kazakhs, but this city was created completely based on the worship of satan.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Pretty amazing footage.

For one second there I thought that there may be a bunch of kids who live in those towers are playing with their RC drones/planes/helis. lol But that is not what it is. It reminds me of creatures that live deep in the ocean.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
amazing display perhaps they are dog fighting? who knows what they are doing..

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
It may have been said before, but to me they appear to be LEDs hanging from a line and flashing independantly in a repeated pattern...

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusChristwins

And btw for those who may not know, astana = satana which is the name of the devil. No offense Kazakhs, but this city was created completely based on the worship of satan.

No offense, JCW, but...

The word Astana in Kazakh literally means Capital. It originates from Persian root -stan ("place of", "land"), that can be also found in the name of the country. This root in turn originates from Proto-Indo-European root *stā- ("to stand"). On the other hand, Ақмола means white cemetery, due to the cold winters found in Astana. (Ақ = white, мола = cemetery) In June 2008, a parliamentary proposal was put forward to change the city's name to "Nursultan", in honor of President Nursultan Nazarbayev. The idea was rejected by Nazarbayev himself, who said the decision of renaming the city will be for future generations.Despite this, some commentators think that the generic name Astana was deliberately chosen so that it would be renamed in honour of Nazarbayev after his death.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nirvana999
I've been searching for a video of this since I saw it myself about a year and a half ago.
The only thing that came close to representing what I saw is a video of a big fireworks blast going out with all the embers sparkling like this.

I saw this over Colorado in January of 2013 and reported it to NUFORC: my sighting

My sighting was during the daytime. It was very, very high in the sky, just like this.
It stayed in one spot as long as I stood there watching it, which was several minutes.

Don't know what it was, but it was apparently one and the same kind of phenomena as we're seeing in this video.

Like Nirvana999, I saw something similar to that and I was looking for a video that could describe what I saw.

This is my first post at this site. I only register so I can tell that I saw something similar to this in Astana (Kazakhstan) last year (around the same time). I report it at MUFON case number 48777.

Taken from my report:

I was watching TV with my wife when we saw though the window some lights blinking. We at first thought it was firecracker in the sky. But there was no noise and it did not stop blinking. We noticed it had a shape of a big dark cloud, that was blinking light as if it was formed by blinking stars. The blinking was random inside the cloud and the cloud was moving steadily. It went all the way from SE to S at the same height and as soon as we bearely saw the first cloud-object, we noticed the second one, coming from the same direction and doing the same thing. We took some pictures in the cell phone and videos with the tablet, but nothing can be seen. The second cloud-object did the same thing as the first, and as in the first, as soon as we could see the second going away, we noticed a third one coming from the same direction. This time we got a green laser and pointed to it, and as soon as the laser bean was on the cloud-object (that had random lights blinking), the random lights stopped blinking, although we could still see a dark cloud-object, there was no more blinking. The best way to describe the object is if you imagine a big dark cloud with blinking random stars on it.

To complement the report. I used an Steiner Predator Xtreme 10x26 binocular to watch it, tried to take photos and film it with and Iphone 4S and an Ipad 2 with no success. I was much further away then the video on this post. It was almost exactly 1 year ago (2013). I used a green laser. (I know for sure it was not a plane as I am a private pilot myself).

Don't know either what it was, but it was apparently very similar to what we're seeing in this video. Although bigger and it as three cloud-objects. It took around 20 minutes.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The simplest way to determine whether this phenomenon took place at a high or low altitude is to find other videos. If this truly way something that occurred above the city at a high altitude, then many people would have seen and filmed the event. If however there is only this one video, it stands to reason that it is something that was not high up in the sky, since one has to be closer to something to see it when it is close to the ground. Too many obstructions and the further away one got the angle one would have to look to see the event would be smaller.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ace01

originally posted by: Nirvana999
I've been searching for a video of this since I saw it myself about a year and a half ago.
The only thing that came close to representing what I saw is a video of a big fireworks blast going out with all the embers sparkling like this.

I saw this over Colorado in January of 2013 and reported it to NUFORC: my sighting

My sighting was during the daytime. It was very, very high in the sky, just like this.
It stayed in one spot as long as I stood there watching it, which was several minutes.

Don't know what it was, but it was apparently one and the same kind of phenomena as we're seeing in this video.

Like Nirvana999, I saw something similar to that and I was looking for a video that could describe what I saw.

This is my first post at this site. I only register so I can tell that I saw something similar to this in Astana (Kazakhstan) last year (around the same time). I report it at MUFON case number 48777.

Taken from my report:

I was watching TV with my wife when we saw though the window some lights blinking. We at first thought it was firecracker in the sky. But there was no noise and it did not stop blinking. We noticed it had a shape of a big dark cloud, that was blinking light as if it was formed by blinking stars. The blinking was random inside the cloud and the cloud was moving steadily. It went all the way from SE to S at the same height and as soon as we bearely saw the first cloud-object, we noticed the second one, coming from the same direction and doing the same thing. We took some pictures in the cell phone and videos with the tablet, but nothing can be seen. The second cloud-object did the same thing as the first, and as in the first, as soon as we could see the second going away, we noticed a third one coming from the same direction. This time we got a green laser and pointed to it, and as soon as the laser bean was on the cloud-object (that had random lights blinking), the random lights stopped blinking, although we could still see a dark cloud-object, there was no more blinking. The best way to describe the object is if you imagine a big dark cloud with blinking random stars on it.

To complement the report. I used an Steiner Predator Xtreme 10x26 binocular to watch it, tried to take photos and film it with and Iphone 4S and an Ipad 2 with no success. I was much further away then the video on this post. It was almost exactly 1 year ago (2013). I used a green laser. (I know for sure it was not a plane as I am a private pilot myself).

Don't know either what it was, but it was apparently very similar to what we're seeing in this video. Although bigger and it as three cloud-objects. It took around 20 minutes.

Playing with laser beams can get you arrested. Pretty irresponsible habit, especially for someone claiming to be a pilot.
edit on 26-6-2014 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Evanzsayz

I'm sure if there were aliens in spacecrafts flying there, the air-force would of been dispatched immediately. OH NO ALIENS!

The Air Force, Pentagon, as well as NORAD stated about two years ago
in a public address: "The Air Force has no interest in UFO's"

Rebel 5

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

Sure bro. You know better.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusChristwins
a reply to: draknoir2

Sure bro. You know better.

You ain't my brother.

You're just heavy.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
can't we just admit we cannot know what that is?

how many freakingtimes are people going to get all goo goo over a video of dots in the sky?

how many discussions are going to happen, massive guest-fests, over specks of light?

HD camera are ubiquitous, and yet we have nothing like a real video.

THAT is telling.

Same as the moon imaging - why low-res all the time and black and white?

i mean - it COULLD be something unusual, but the video shows NOTHING but specks, and therefore it is only a Rorshach.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join