It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kazakhstan: Spectacular Fleet of UFOs hovering above the capital Astana.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
So which is it - fireflies or balloons?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: trontech
a reply to: Arken
They look like they are swinging back and forth.

yeah, almost like balloons tied together with different string lengths. Flashing LED inside each baloon. Just a thought...

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

It doesn't matter what we know is it's not Mog from Zog visiting us.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

It looks like a lamp, perhaps even a mobile off a child's crib... feeling sleepy now gotta go.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
You can safely rename the thread to Spectacular fleet of balloons with LED lights hovering above the capitol Astana.

My 2 cents.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I've seen that before, except during the first Gulf war we called it triple A.

Anti Aircraft Artillery.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Fire flies are usualy only come out of yards and fields.Not sure what that is.KInd of weird.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Looks like a space battle! a reply to: Arken

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Err... Am I missing something or doesnt the move from the sky to the incredibly out of focus ground scenery indicate something very, very close to the camera? Why would the ground scenery be that out of focus if he was filming something at a distance? And how could the objects he's filming be that clear if he's filming straight into the night at a massive distance (should be infinity)?

Maybe someone explained it earlier, didnt read all of the thread.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

I'm highly skeptical about it being extraterrestrial activity, but those aren't fireflies either. For starters, the lights in the OP are too white, and their behavior isn't like any fireflies I've ever seen, including in the video you provided.

I'm skeptical about any UFO video unless the event was a mass sighting. By mass sighting I mean hundreds or thousands of reports of the same event. Otherwise, especially in today's world, hoaxes are way too easy to pull off. Either way, again, whatever this is, those are not fireflies.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnFisher
a reply to: wmd_2008

I'm highly skeptical about it being extraterrestrial activity, but those aren't fireflies either. For starters, the lights in the OP are too white, and their behavior isn't like any fireflies I've ever seen, including in the video you provided.

I'm skeptical about any UFO video unless the event was a mass sighting. By mass sighting I mean hundreds or thousands of reports of the same event. Otherwise, especially in today's world, hoaxes are way too easy to pull off. Either way, again, whatever this is, those are not fireflies.

It was given as a possible reason you see if you look at the OP history he always goes with ALIENS first an never considers the mundane and most likely!

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: merka
Err... Am I missing something or doesnt the move from the sky to the incredibly out of focus ground scenery indicate something very, very close to the camera?

Get a telescope - astronomy or terrestrial, then focus on a target say 30 miles away. Then, swing it in without swapping the focus to look at an object 300 yards away.

Its blurry and out of focus. You would then have to shift the focus a considerable distance to get the image crisp. Which is what happened on his camera. Its focused far into the night sky and he swings it down rapidly, causing the city to be all blurry and fighting for focus.

How do we know its far away and not close up? in one scene we see part of the building then he focuses back into the skies.

What the object is on the other hand I have absolutely no bloody idea.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Fireflies totally look like that with the blinking.

Never saw them high up myself but maybe this type does go up.

Orbs maybe.... Fireflies probably.

a reply to: Arken

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Astr0

Sorry but thats not 100% accurate first of all its a digital video camera being used and the depth of field depends on focal length aperture distance focused on and the size of the sensor used.

That camera has very small sensor which gives a large depth of field also looks as usual autofocus is being used which is a major problem with lots of youtube ufo videos.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Arken They appear to be lights in a distant ree, can you see the swaying back and forth, slight wind i'd say.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
My bs detector just broke due to the strain on it through this video ! That's 2 broke in 2 threads !

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Emerys
Looks like a space battle! a reply to: Arken

Fireflies vs. LED Balloons?

Every time I see a thread title containing the word "fleet" I expect video of released balloons or IR night footage of migrating birds... and am seldom disappointed. Not that fireflies are disappointing... everybody likes them.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I've been searching for a video of this since I saw it myself about a year and a half ago.
The only thing that came close to representing what I saw is a video of a big fireworks blast going out with all the embers sparkling like this.

I saw this over Colorado in January of 2013 and reported it to NUFORC: my sighting

My sighting was during the daytime. It was very, very high in the sky, just like this.
It stayed in one spot as long as I stood there watching it, which was several minutes.

Don't know what it was, but it was apparently one and the same kind of phenomena as we're seeing in this video.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Looks to me like a 'swarm' of microlight enthusiasts putting on some kind of display with LED lights attached.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Personally i think it is a bunch of balloons with LED's dangling from each balloon on a string.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join