It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mt St Helen's 1980 events are possibly associated with the Ukraine Holodomor

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: trader21
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

The Holodomor involved the great persecution of mainly millions of Christians by the communist atheists, and the associated 1980 Mt St Helen's event may also similarly relate to the great Christian persecution at the time of the Vesuvius 79 AD event. Regarding an argument to support that the siege of Jerusalem in 70 AD was linked to the eruption of Vesuvius in 79AD, notice that the letter J is very similar to the letter V, and thus notice that the word Vesuvius becomes Jesuvius which is very close to the word Jesus. The great Christian Persecution by the Romans began in 64 AD, and it lasted for over 250 years. The World Jewish leadership at that time in history of 64 AD hated the Christians, and wanted to get rid of all of the Christians. Roman Emperor Nero falsely accused the Christians for being guilty for the burning of Rome in 64 AD, which was the cause for the beginning of and the continuation of the great Christian persecution by Rome. The Jewish Talmud makes a statement that Nero was a Jewish proselyte. Therefore the 70 AD siege of Jerusalem may possibly have actually been a justice directly from God for the great Christian Persecution by the Romans which began in 64 AD. The 79 AD Vesuvius event may relate to the continuing great Christian persecution by Rome in 79 AD, similarly as the 1980 Mt. St. Helen's event may have related to the continuing Holodomor in 1980. Note that the real essence of the Holodomor was actually continuing in 1980, because it was illegal in all of the USSR then to discuss or to bring up the subject of the Holodomor. The Holodomor was continuing in 1980 because the USSR was continuing to try to erase it's memory from history. It is interesting that the Romans and the USSR had both eventually converted to being mostly Christian countries.

REF: www.eyewitnesstohistory.com...

REF: Do a web search of "where is it written in the Talmud that Nero was a proselyte".

REF: vnnforum.com...

I'm sorry, but the above makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Nero was not a Jewish proselyte, although his wife Poppaea Sabina might have been, hence the confusion. And 'World Jewish Leadership'????? In AD64???? Yes, there was a substantial Jewish presence in Alexandria and also in parts of Syria, as well as of course Palestine. As for Christianity at that time it was seen as a Jewish sect, just as Islam was originally seen as a Christian sect.

And as for the rest of your theory.... no. All you have is coincidence and a concoction of fluffy theories based on coincidence, speculation and hot air. Sorry, I ain't buying it.

And by the way, I chose those two totally unrelated events BECAUSE THEY'RE TOTALLY UNRELATED!!!!
edit on 6-10-2014 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Here is another new association between the 1980 Mt St Helens volcanic activity and the Holodomor.

Within the year 1980, the 19 is like the German word nine that means in English "No", and the 80 is like the English word "ate or eat or eating".

Thus the word Holodomor means the man made famine ( 1980 = No Eating ) for many millions of Ukranian people who died from a man made starvation that began in 1932.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The timing of the first 1980 events of Mt St Helen's may also be closely associated with the worse parts of the human suffering that occurred within the Ukrainian Holodomor of 1932 to 1933.

After the USSR removed all the food in the Ukraine beginning in 1932 and the USSR prevented the Ukrainians from escaping from the Ukraine, it may not have been until about the same date in March 1933 as the Mt St Helen's date of it's beginning earthquakes in March of 1980, that the Ukrainians began to run out of saved scrape pieces of food to survive on.

And also it may have been that about the same time as the Mt St Helen's May 18, 1980, major eruption date, that most of the many millions of Ukrainian Holodomor deaths due to starvation also began near this same date in May of 1933.
edit on 28-11-2014 by trader21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
The explosive volcanic force of Mt St Helen's on May 18, 1980, is associated with the USSR military encircling the Ukraine for the purpose of "preventing" the Ukrainians from "escaping" from the possibility of death by starvation in the 1932-1933 Holodomor disaster in the Ukraine.

The May 18, 1980, Mt St Helens explosion was caused by a steam explosion that is caused by the build up of steam pressure due to steam which is "prevented from escaping", until a breaking point in the rocks is reached.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Possibly there is somehow a connection between the Mt St Helens biggest eruption date of "5-18-1980" and the date when Israel will become 70 years in age on "5-18" ( that is May 2018, as 2018 minus 1948 equals age 70 ).

Ref: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Here is another new association between the 1980 Mt St Helens volcanic activity and the Holodomor.

Within the year 1980, the 19 is like the German word nine that means in English "No", and the 80 is like the English word "ate or eat or eating".

Thus the word Holodomor means the man made famine ( 1980 = No Eating ) for many millions of Ukranian people who died from a man made starvation that began in 1932.

Words fail me. More supposition, coincidence and the linking of totally unrelated facts.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

The explosive volcanic force of Mt St Helen's on May 18, 1980, is associated with the USSR military encircling the Ukraine for the purpose of "preventing" the Ukrainians from "escaping" from the possibility of death by starvation in the 1932-1933 Holodomor disaster in the Ukraine.

The May 18, 1980, Mt St Helens explosion was caused by a steam explosion that is caused by the build up of steam pressure due to steam which is "prevented from escaping", until a breaking point in the rocks is reached.

You don't actually know anything about Volcanology, do you?

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   

I appreciate your concern that error should not be taken as truth.

What I am doing is trying to explore in this thread, based on the possibility that there is a God, that this God made a very loud communication within the events of Mt St Helens. I know that you disagree with this theory, but there may be some non-psychopathic people who do agree with this possibility.

So how does one ever figure out what was being communicated within this earthly sign language ?

I think that one has to start out by first making guesses ( theories as in science ), and then see if the guesses add up and match.

Here is an example.

The holodomor relates to famine, which relates to eating ( ate ), and thus it relates specially to the number 8.

Eight years prior to 1980, in 1972 US President Harry Truman died, and this links with the manager of the Mt St Helens lodge, whose name was also Harry Truman.

Eight years in advance of 1980, in 1988 the USA had it's worse ever one year weather record year in the USA's history due to a record worse drought year. Israel was 40 years old in 1988, the time of the May 18, 1980 eruption was 8:32 AM ( 8 +32 = 40 ). Note also that Israel was aged 32 in 1980, when Mt St Helens first erupted on 5-18-1980.

I am not claiming that these are factual connections, but only theory guesses. So I hope that you don't mind.

edit on 4-12-2014 by trader21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   

I appreciate your concern that error should not be taken as truth.

What I am doing is trying to explore in this thread, based on the possibility that there is a God, that this God made a very loud communication within the events of Mt St Helens. I know that you disagree with this theory, but there may be some non-psychopathic people who do agree with this possibility.

So how does one ever figure out what was being communicated within this earthly sign language ?

I think that one has to start out by first making guesses ( theories as in science ), and then see if the guesses add up and match.

Here is an example.

The holodomor relates to famine, which relates to eating ( ate ), and thus it relates specially to the number 8.

Eight years prior to 1980, in 1972 US President Harry Truman died, and this links with the manager of the Mt St Helens lodge, whose name was also Harry Truman.

Eight years in advance of 1980, in 1988 the USA had it's worse ever one year weather record year in the USA's history due to a record worse drought year. Israel was 40 years old in 1988, the time of the May 18, 1980 eruption was 8:32 AM ( 8 +32 = 40 ). Note also that Israel was aged 32 in 1980, when Mt St Helens first erupted on 5-18-1980.

I am not claiming that these are factual connections, but only theory guesses. So I hope that you don't mind.

Oh, feel free to guess away, but I still think that you're 100% wrong and they you're connecting a group of unconnected facts together and seeing a pattern where none actually exists. About Mt St Helens - it wasn't a steam explosion. A large pocket of magma was trying to get to the crater, but access was blocked, perhaps by an internal blockage. So the magma tried to escape by going sideways. This created a bulge in the side of the mountain, called a cryptodome, whilst the blocked summit sank slightly behind it in reaction to the deformation of the mountain, creating what's called a graben. The whole thing was extremely unstable. On the day of the eruption there was a 5.1 earthquake (possibly caused by the unstable face of the volcano) and the graben and cryptodome both effectively fell down the mountain, allowing the magma to vent explosively.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join