It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mt St Helen's 1980 events are possibly associated with the Ukraine Holodomor

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Here are given five different associations that connect the events of the Mt. St. Helens volcano ( in USA Washington State ) and it’s major eruption date of May 18, 1980, with associations with the Ukraine Holodomor, and with Israel.

The Ukraine Holodomor is the name that is given to the man made famine that lasted from 1932 to 1933 that was brought against the Ukraine by the USSR. Many millions of people and mostly Christians died in this famine. Most of the grain that was stolen by the USSR in this Holodomor from the Ukraine, was delivered and sold to the USA at very high trading market prices, as these many grain shipments occurred during the great US dust bowl drought years that lasted from 1930 to 1936.

(1) The new resulting physical shape of the Mt St Helen volcano after it’s major eruption on May 18, 1980, has an easy description association when stated in English, that very closely matches the name Holodomor.

The present and new 1980 shape of this Mt. St. Helen volcano is an empty and hollow mountain with a dome that now rises up from inside the center of this hollow mountain.

Thus: HOLODOMOR = new 1980 shape of HOLLOW + DOME

(2) The year “1932″ that the Holodomor began, is associated with the age in years of the new country of Israel at the time of this major eruption on May 18, 1980.

Israel was “32″ years old on May 18, 1980 ( 1980 - 1948 = “32″ ).

(3) The number of years between when the Holodomor began ( 1932 ) and the eruption date of May 18, 1980 ( “48″ years ), is associated with the year that Israel began as a new country in “1948″ ( 1980 - 1932 = “48″ ), and also the USA's number of states in 1948.

(4) The time of day ( 8:32 AM ) that is given for the starting time of the major eruption on May 18, 1980, is associated with the Holodomor. The hour of "8" relates to eating and also the man made Ukrainian famine that began in 1932. The 32 minutes relates to the beginning Holodomor year of 1932, and also to the age of Israel in 1980.

(5) The many tall trees that were knocked down on May 18, 1980, by the great blast is associated with the logging of historical data or rather the accounting of the historical events about the Holodomor. The USSR tried to erase all memory of the Holodomor from history, and it was a punishable crime in the USSR from 1932 until 1991 to bring up or to talk about the subject of the Holodomor. The USSR called all stories about the existence of the Holodomor as being a criminal act of making German propaganda against the USSR. Possibly, the major reason and justification that caused Germany to want to invade the USSR in World War II, was because of stories about the Holodomor.

I would appreciate any other new ideas of associations that involve this topic, and any interpretations of the possible intended meaning of these associations.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Meh....I think you may be reaching a bit......but have at it.....

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: trader21

(6)Harry Trumam was killed during the Mt. St. Helens eruption....

Harry S. Truman was president when Israel was established in 1948.

edit on 21-6-2014 by Misinformation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Misinformation

What??? Harry Truman died in 1972! He wasn't killed; he died after months of declining health, at the age of 88!
Mount St. Helen's erupted in 1980.

It seems pretty easy to take any event and connect it to any other event in history if you really want to do the stretch.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: trader21

I think that you're reaching quite a bit with this. In fact while you're there can you pass the salt?

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

No, it's true. Harry Truman wouldn't leave his home near the mountain and perished along with his 16 cats. Was he Ukrainian, or did he eat wheat? I don't know.

edit on 21-6-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister
a reply to: nugget1

No, it's true. Harry Truman wouldn't leave his home near the mountain and perished along with his 16 cats. Was he Ukrainian, or did he eat wheat? I don't know.

As far as I was aware he was a stubborn old American twit who refused to believe that the volcano was going to have a major eruption. He's now buried under about 30 feet of rubble, along with his entire house.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Many false stories in this post I can see.
At least the holodomor was real.
Manmade, but very real.

(post by JewelOfDenial removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Is this like saying because I ate snow peas in 2014, it must have a tie-in to Justin Beiber's birth?

I'm not following your logic with this. I guess that goes without saying.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
6. Exports

The Soviet regime dumped 1.7 million tons of grain on the Western markets at the height of the Famine. It exported nearly a quarter of a ton of grain for every Ukrainian who starved to death.

www.faminegenocide.com...

Also, the year 1980 contains the combination of the German word "no" ( nine ), and the word eating as associated with famine and the sound of the word 80 in English.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

edit on 21-6-2014 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
harry randall truman was the old guy with cats who refused to evacuate and was killed in the eruption...not harry s truman who was one of our presidents!

en.wikipedia.org...

a reply to: Misinformation

What??? Harry Truman died in 1972! He wasn't killed; he died after months of declining health, at the age of 88!
Mount St. Helen's erupted in 1980.

It seems pretty easy to take any event and connect it to any other event in history if you really want to do the stretch.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
There was a discoloration on the liver of my next door neighbor's hamster... it was shaped liked New Guinea... hmmmm.

If you can't see what that has to do with this topic, then all I can do is shake my head... and keep shaking it.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
There is also this new idea association of the Holodomor facts and the name of the mountain ( Mt Saint Helen ), as the USSR did very many other things that were very much not saintly, besides just stealing all of the food from the Ukrainian people.

At the very start of the Holodomor the USSR imprisoned, murdered, and sent to gulags all the leadership and intellectuals in the Ukraine, including the priests. Then all the church buildings in the Ukraine were torn down and destroyed except for a very few that were left standing. The Ukrainian leadership and intellectuals were tortured in many very special and horrible ways by the USSR to make sure that these innocent victims would be convinced that there was a Satan, just before they passed away.

Besides just stealing the food sources from the people, the USSR also prevented the innocent Ukrainians from escaping the Ukraine by placing armed guards all around the borders of the Ukraine, to kill anyone who tried to leave the Ukraine.

I wonder if Baddogma, in his post above realizes that he is a witness against himself.

Baddogma implies and seems to state that there is only one single idea thread of supporting associated evidence regarding this subject involving associations ( as given in Baddogma's example ).

But in fact there are many different and independent supporting idea associations in this presentation, and not just one idea association.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: trader21
There is also this new idea association of the Holodomor facts and the name of the mountain ( Mt Saint Helen ), as the USSR did very many other things that were very much not saintly, besides just stealing all of the food from the Ukrainian people.

At the very start of the Holodomor the USSR imprisoned, murdered, and sent to gulags all the leadership and intellectuals in the Ukraine, including the priests. Then all the church buildings in the Ukraine were torn down and destroyed except for a very few that were left standing. The Ukrainian leadership and intellectuals were tortured in many very special and horrible ways by the USSR to make sure that these innocent victims would be convinced that there was a Satan, just before they passed away.

Besides just stealing the food sources from the people, the USSR also prevented the innocent Ukrainians from escaping the Ukraine by placing armed guards all around the borders of the Ukraine, to kill anyone who tried to leave the Ukraine.

I wonder if Baddogma, in his post above realizes that he is a witness against himself.

Baddogma implies and seems to state that there is only one single idea thread of supporting associated evidence regarding this subject involving associations ( as given in Baddogma's example ).

But in fact there are many different and independent supporting idea associations in this presentation, and not just one idea association.

Erm, but all you have is a vague set of associations. Linking the Holodomor to the eruption is as nonsensical as linking the Anglo-Saxon invasion of Britannia to the 79AD eruption of Vesuvius.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg I don't understand why several exact matching count of years, and also several exact matching relationships of characteristic descriptions are considered to be extremely vague, unless it goes against your hidden agenda goals.

Maybe the Jewish Holocaust is really much more of something being vague. Without the so-called Jewish Holocaust as happening, Israel would never have become a new country in 1948. There is still a great need to maintain the Holocaust to be real, in order to maintain the existence of Israel.

Did the great man made Ukrainian Holodomor of 1932 to 1933 help to make sure that there would be a future man made Jewish Holocaust, in order to help bring about the agenda goal of making the new country of Israel in 1948 ? Maybe the 1980 events of Mt. St. Helens makes a statement regarding the complete truth about the Jewish Holocaust.

It was 35 years since ( 1945 ) the end of WW II and until the 1980 Mt. St. Helens events. This 35 years may be expressed with how Mt St Helen's first very large earthquakes began in March ( third month ) of 1980, and ended with the big May ( fifth month )1980 eruption. It is now 34 years since the big May 1980 eruption, and this possibly means that if whatever the problem was in 1980, in which the mountain was used to speak about is not fixed soon, then next year 2015 may mean some more big conversations from that mountain or other mountains.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   

a reply to: AngryCymraeg I don't understand why several exact matching count of years, and also several exact matching relationships of characteristic descriptions are considered to be extremely vague, unless it goes against your hidden agenda goals.

Maybe the Jewish Holocaust is really much more of something being vague. Without the so-called Jewish Holocaust as happening, Israel would never have become a new country in 1948. There is still a great need to maintain the Holocaust to be real, in order to maintain the existence of Israel.

Did the great man made Ukrainian Holodomor of 1932 to 1933 help to make sure that there would be a future man made Jewish Holocaust, in order to help bring about the agenda goal of making the new country of Israel in 1948 ? Maybe the 1980 events of Mt. St. Helens makes a statement regarding the complete truth about the Jewish Holocaust.

It was 35 years since ( 1945 ) the end of WW II and until the 1980 Mt. St. Helens events. This 35 years may be expressed with how Mt St Helen's first very large earthquakes began in March ( third month ) of 1980, and ended with the big May ( fifth month )1980 eruption. It is now 34 years since the big May 1980 eruption, and this possibly means that if whatever the problem was in 1980, in which the mountain was used to speak about is not fixed soon, then next year 2015 may mean some more big conversations from that mountain or other mountains.

Ok, I have a large number of problems with the above. In fact let me stick my hand up right now and say that it's a load of total and utter fetid dingoes kidneys. There is nothing 'exact' about it. It is vapid speculation based upon a vague correlation of numbers and names.
Then there's the use of the word 'so-called' next to 'Jewish Holocaust', along with 'real'. Have you read my signature? Denying the Holocaust is to deny history. To deny what actually happened.
Then there's the last paragraph. Volcanic eruptions are very complicated. They come about because of pressure in the magma chamber far below the volcano itself. They can't be triggered, they just happen. They can't be controlled. Anyone who tells you otherwise is an idiot.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Here are two more new associations that give two more possible supporting associations regarding this topic, as follows:

The Jewish Moses was aged "80" years old when God first talked to Moses from the burning bush on the active volcano, Mt Sinai, and God also then sent Moses back to Egypt to deliver the people out of bondage. (1) this '"80" years age of Moses is therefore associated with the recent Mt St Helen's major eruption year of "1980". And (2) Moses's experience is associated with God talking on an active volcano, as the theme of this thread is about the possibility of Mt. St. Helen's 1980 major eruption making a possible communication from God.

The following web link gives a time line of Moses's age, and also gives the Bible-Torah verse locations for proof

commandmentsofyhwh.org...
edit on 22-6-2014 by trader21 because: give title to web link

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Here are two more new associations that give two more possible supporting associations regarding this topic, as follows:

The Jewish Moses was aged "80" years old when God first talked to Moses from the burning bush on the active volcano, Mt Sinai, and God also then sent Moses back to Egypt to deliver the people out of bondage. (1) this '"80" years age of Moses is therefore associated with the recent Mt St Helen's major eruption year of "1980". And (2) Moses's experience is associated with God talking on an active volcano, as the theme of this thread is about the possibility of Mt. St. Helen's 1980 major eruption making a possible communication from God.

The following web link gives a time line of Moses's age, and also gives the Bible-Torah verse locations for proof

commandmentsofyhwh.org...

Erm, just one teeny tiny problem. Mount Sinai isn't a volcano, let alone an active volcano. There are no volcanoes in the Sinai Peninsula.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join